Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pleasant Plans(Tempris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Mimi
It was something Miriko had figured to do for a while, In fact there was an entire plan for this matter and she just needed one of the pieces to come along, That was Tempris. This plan would be simple for Miriko just long time in the making since Mirko had to be sure this idea would be perfect.

So Miriko wearing that bright pink kimono with the accents of green and orange. Had sent Tempris a letter to meet her for this plan she had a few things to talk about and well, Miriko wanted this time to also speak about something important to Tempris, Something she had be unsure to speak about for a while.

So Miriko had brought a few lighter things she had set up, Two canvas for painting on, Two drawing books and pencils, Cloth that is being made this could be used for making blankets or clothing. Even then these were here just in case they wanted to do them.

There were chairs, Alistair was here too but it was given,Miriko vested a bit of time setting it up. Then again she also had the intention of that something important she wanted to talk to her about. But well she was setting up a plate of cookies, A few cupcakes. Miriko had water set up but the also various other things that would be perfect in her mind for Tempris.

Then she would wait for Tempris to show up, Then this plan start. Alistair was just quietly sitting and watching Miriko do all of this work by herself, only because it was just one of his normal lazy days, He would just settle into a nap not too long after because well he always liked his naps, So if Tempris really managed she would also find a sleeping Alistair.

#2Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:25 pm

Tempris

Tempris was asked by Mimi to visit her for something. Given it was Mimi she decided to go. She had a little extra money and bought a pretty blue and yellow kimono so maybe she could wear it there. She did not need all her things, but she at least made sure to bring her Sword and shield, along with her keys.

She did not wear her veil but she did have on Earmuffs, boots, and mittens. Also, her kimono had a special material that she could feed magic into and warm up the material. This time she was prepared for the weather though she would be very displeased if this was an outside event... To be cold was to be forsaken.

Tempris arrived at the addressed listed in the note and knocked on the door. "Mimi, Its me. You wanted to do something or other?" The girl said in her "cute" tone, "Its cold out here too..."

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:09 am

Mimi
And with that Miriko just seemed to rush to the door."Fantastic, you have arrived. Come in I have a few things for you as well as a something I had wished finally talk with you."It was was something that eventually asked about, Miriko could admit she put off for good reason.

After opening the door Miriko put on her glasses, more out of habit then anything else, she was not reading anything right now."I have blankets, I can also make warm drinks if need be, I promise you will not freeze inside here."Given Miriko herself got cold easily it was most likely planned she did not get super cold either, Even if she had Alistair.

In which quietly watching entering was Alistair waiting along with the other things Miriko had set out."Choose anywhere you want to sit, You have plenty of options."Miriko also mentioned there where chairs and if anything Alistair as well, Most likely it was not something ruled out.

Miriko would then seemingly head over to something she had waited until Tempris had arrived for, the only sign of it was Miriko seemed to light a match she had on the table and was hovering over what she was lighting the match with.

When Tempris was settled in before any of her request Miriko then walked over and placed before Tempris a small cake with candles because well the first stage of what she wanted to talk to Tempris was now enacted."Happy Birthday Tempris, As well as Happy Holidays."Miriko left no sign that she knew of this, So there was much more to this situation then first thought. None the less Miriko gift for the holiday season was dropped next to Tempris by Alistair, It was a bag, With in the bag was a thick blanket checker patterned with the colours of white and gold, So the entire opposite of Miriko normal blanket.

#4Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:26 pm

Tempris

Tempris quickly rushed inside, happy to be free from the unforgiving chills outside. "Thank you, I was worried the cold would pull me away from the light..." The girl rubbed her arms and shook her shook her body like a puppy. The offer of warm drinks was nice, "Thank you... I'll take anything at this point haha." She would prefer a warm milk though or a hot chocolate with milk... and cute marshmallow. Though she would never say such things. She did not want to look like a kid.

When being told she could sit anywhere, she simply picked a chair on the edge of the room. The girl had a habit of moving to outside of a crowd. While there was no crowd here, she still felt more comfortable in these spots. From here, she watched Mimi light a match. Confused, she watched as Mimi messed with something on a table. Before Tempris could inquiry on what was happening, Mimi pulled out a cake.

"What!" Tempris eyes widen with confusion. She forgot today was her birthday. In fact, she hasn't ever celebrated it.   How did the woman even know? Following that, Alistair dropped a bag with a blanket inside. Tempris was completely stunned. "but.. but... how... how you know... I... I never told anyone."

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Mimi
It seemed so far this would go as Miriko planned, Then again this as equally as important to Miriko as well for she used this to reveal something she had put off for a fair amount time mostly because she was unsure how to go about it."Do not take it to heart, But I have known for a fair amount of time."It sounded sneaky but Miriko would not beat around the bush about it.

"After all it is my birthday as well, We do share it as a common thing."Miriko was being a bit cruel with her small hint, Even if these hints could be that Miriko just asked around and did a lot of digging to learn these things."But do keep in mind this cake is for you."Miriko did not seem to have any cake for her, Because it seemed other things where more important then eating.

What better way to go about it then just being outright."Our guild master is my mother, I,a fair amount of time a go requested her powers of time to forwards myself in age and time for a task I entirely wanted to achieve while seemingly being able to get around freely."Miriko revealed that part in which only one other person would really know and even then she left that connection there.

"To seek out my twin sister, No matter where she could possibly be hiding, I wanted to find her. To see and know she is growing in some kind of life far better then it's start when together."She was getting the explaining and the why she was so different out of the way first, Placing one of her hands on Tempris' shoulders she would mention it to her.

"That twin sister is you, I am far different since the days you saw me last, However you are just as I hoped to be, Alive and well. Happiness I am unsure but I will work on that the best I can."
Miriko's being secret was now realized to Tempris, Miriko and Tempris where sister and Tempris did not know because Miriko cover her own trail and used a few tools to make it was not easy to pick up."So, Needless to say happy birthday to both of us."Now Miriko just had to hope Tempris was not too much in shock or it was not something sounding super insane.

#6Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:56 am

Tempris

"You known for a long time?" Tempris's eyes bounced between the cake and Mimi. Her mind went through any possibilities that would give that information away. Did Mimi look through any paperwork she submitted? Did Karisa tell her? Tempris wondered if that was something a mother would do. Birthdays were suppose to be important maybe right? But Karisa wasn't here so... Tempris was going ask more but Mimi revealed something weird.

"But, how does that let you know my birthday?" Tempris then turned to the cake, "I think you should have the cake... or at least... we can share it. I don't think I'm so special to deserve a day. I would not even exist if it wasn't for him."

"Karisa is your mom too. I don't understand." Tempris started to tremble. She was fighting the impulse to think back to her past. For Mimi to be Karisa's daughter, that would mean she was her sister right? But even with time magic that did not make sense. Tempris was silent stuck in an internal battle. Memories locked away tried to bubble. Voices filled her head. Cold and pain was all she could think about.

"I... you... but... I-I-I don't understand. I don't get it." Tempris lowered her head. Tears fell from her face. She did not know why she was crying. Was it anger for being lied to and trick. Was it joy from knowing she has more family. Was it relief that someone else was not dead. So many people left her just as quickly as they entered. "Does this mean you wont leave?"

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:18 am

Mimi
There was going to be a lot of things to explain, That could take a fair amount of time. So trying to make sure to not confuse a still growing mind, Miriko could explain a few thing to make have it make sense."I've had to sneak around a fair amount and listen in when I shouldn't to learn some thing I know now."It was the simple way to explaining that you used time to grow older, Make paintings to some people to get the information she required and listened to a few people mentioning things in happen stance, Even asking Karisa outright for a few things, It was all to find Tempris after being separated from her long a go.

"I did when making sure you were the one I was looking for out right ask mother your birthday, I helped when it seemed the dates lined up."As for sharing the cake she was find with it, Miriko would most likely not eat too much of the cake, After all it was mostly meant for Tempris, Along with that blanket. It did take a fair amount of time to make, However worth it in the end to the tall painter.

To helpfully quell the question she had in mind she would answer them while she cut a piece of cake for Tempris."Yes Karisa is my mother, Just to ensure my way around with out worry or getting attention to myself, I never mention it unless I am alone with. Not that she takes it to heart."She hoped, Miriko could be proven wrong in the end and it would be something Miriko could correct later one, It would be just something she now had to ask later just in case because it left a bit of worry in her mind.

Well given Miriko is still a busy person."It means even if I busy myself with painting, Knitting, sewing and the other things I do, You can come find me at any point for whatever you need, If I can manage it I will happily help you."It seemed different from the answer she wanted but it was not that Miriko was going to leave Tempris alone."You are not alone anymore Tempris, For I never want that feeling of loneliness from when we parted ways from that church to ever feel like they exist again."It seemed that Miriko never forgot that day, In which well their paths might be different in some ways they returned in the end."I won't leave even if I am busy, You can even borrow Alistair for rides."The Cattian was still here after all, he was just quiet as always, But that normal for him. Nonetheless Tempris was present a part of the cake, Miriko sat down and well just made to sure to say."So happy birthday to the both of us yes?"Miriko said with a peaceful and happy smile on her face, Since well she took a fair amount of time into making this.

#8Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:21 am

Tempris

When we parted ways from the church... It was too much. The cold memories she tried to bury deep in her head bubbled up. Karisa's words added to it creating something she could not picture. A memory of voices and feelings. A overwhelming burst of misery. It was too much. She was freezing. The room was cold, so cold. Was the door closed? Was there open windows? Was there a fire place? The room warped around her, slowly losing color. Then her eyes caught glimpse of the flickering candle.

"He... he's here." Tempris grabbed the candle and held it close to her self. "Thank you... for staying with me..." She was fixated on the dancing flame as the room was filled with nothing but darkness. "Today... Today is my... birthday. But... its cold... It was so cold for so long. I hid it all... I just wanted to not be cold. I... I..." A flicker from the candle nipped her finger, waking her from her trance.

For a brief moment, she was able to see Mimi again and Tempris quickly dove to the woman hugging her tightly. Burying her face in the woman, she did not want to let go. "I don't want to go back to to cold... I don't want to remember anymore."

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:26 pm

Mimi
Even if Miriko expected something, She still had emotions and feelings too in the regard to how she was reacting, In Miriko's mind in some manner she felt like she cheated her sister by doing what she did and forwarding herself so far in age, She almost had wanted to find her mother again and change it to be Tempris' age, But that put many problems she would have as an adult in action, It was not something that was now manageable,So what could be done is what she would manage here.

But just to make sure, Miriko would point to Alistair."He is right over there,I do not leave anywhere he does not fit in."Then will the steps of the large cattian was most likely easy ti figure out as Alistair moved about the room, Then next to Tempris he would just settle back into place sitting there.

But alas she was still cold, Then again Miriko kind of understood this you could only think so much of a day when you reflection upon what was behind your life for some many years. So she would rather get her own blanket, The one with black and grey checkers and make sure it was draped around Tempris well enough to give heat but still free to move.

Then well would experience the the spring in the step of Tempris, She was unprepared but would manage. So she did not want to remember, in some way, with in Miriko's own ponder she understood. So she would then positions herself to lay back on Alistair, making sure to still keep Tempris in the she was hugging on to now. With allowing a few moments Miriko leans her head onto Tempris' head."Then I am sorry to remind you of it, But we do not need to anymore....We can find the warming comfort of the lives we live now."Hopefully that was take how she meant it too, After all both of them now longer had to think about the cold, The time a part, loneliness, Or churches. Miriko did not need to think of day of people being made at her for drawing rather then reading over the same passages again and again. There was this new breath of life between them now, Even if it was actually maybe a bit cold but they could work that.

#10Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:11 am

Tempris

There was no escaping this chill. Even with the blankets, Alistar, and Mimi beside her. Tempris could feel their warmth. She could feel their touch. However, inside she felt cold. The memories of her past continued to haunt her. Still, the girl was at least calming down. The room was no longer a church, a cold icebox meant to keep her away from her lord. Her crying devolved to just sniffling. Her mind stilled stuck on the memories. "Mimi... what was it like... outside safe to experience his glory. Back then when... you weren't looking like an older person."

She did not look at the woman. She was not sure her own intentions. Did she want to think about something other than the church? Did she want to know more about this family life that she missed? Or maybe, did was there something darker that festered deep in her mind.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#11Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:30 am

Mimi
It was a good question, But Miriko would have to admit something eventually that might not be too bright in that situation. For her life focused on so many other things now days that anything having to do with faith had been long departed from her mind."Well it is an interesting questions Tempris."It was time to choose words carefully, After all she did not practice such things in a long while, Since she devoted things to making and perfecting the various things she had mentioned and showed other people doing. For what Miriko recalled for the space case of a child she was was not much at all."It is part so long a go,I do not remember much anymore, Far gone the days since I had to recall the memories of my life are more replaced by the time I spend with the various things I know now."It was the most honest thing she could say about it in the end, Miriko was not trying to make this too much of a horrible. After all the meaning of the situation was suppose to be still good intention, But I guess there was still a fair amount of questions.

Was it a fitting answer? Miriko was unsure with hoping that these answers did not just shift Tempris into horrible places."After all my focus went a different path, I just kept wanting to pick up the brush and nothing else had really came to mind."Miriko was just as simple as she could make herself seem to be, She focused on painting and drawing after they departed, Then just kind of shaped different, No other focus had gone on to her mind."I have not considered what could be considered an experience of his glory."It must be a sign of sort she could attempt to remember, but hard to remember.

#12Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:57 am

Tempris

"But it was... to live out in the light. You were able to walk under the sun and free. Is not living with the freedom he gifted to us not his glory?" Tempris than quickly covered her mouth realizing the truth behind Mimi's words. It was not that Mimi did not understand her. It was Mimi did not agree with her belief, her views. Another case of being different and not appreciating the his gift to the world. She was a sinner and blinded by the corruption of heresy just like Karisa, just like the weird monk, just like the people in those cold places. Worst, she had no way of opening their eyes and she was forbidden from saving them. In truth, she did not really want to save them either. To send off the people she cared about to Illumin and leave herself alone on this heretical cold world.

This talk was fruitless now. Between recovering from the chills and the lack of will to perform her mission, Tempris felt separated from herself. In truth... she just wanted to rest. The answers will have to come later. "Maybe... we can eat the cake and talk about something warmer..."

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#13Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 am

Mimi
In some way, She could learn into agreement about it with some lingering results of being grateful for the things that happen even if she viewed some things mostly not the best. She also would not be shamed to admit it either."If it was entirely of the choosing of him for that in which I am free, Even with how I am now. I can admit I am forever happy and grateful."It was not that she was not blinded by her own views nor would she never just try to change anyone's mind. If his will was to allow Miriko to be free as she was now and ever spoke to her she would even admit it no matter what.

But alas it was time they settled into something else in terms of a subject. Hopefully making it not too strange. Not that Miriko would hope it ever felt so weird, No matter the difference she would try and get along with her.
"Very well, The first piece is yours." After all she arranged this Tempris was the guest, Even if they were both at this time the birthday children there was a list and way it would be done. There was still an orderly way things were done. So Tempris was still resting on Miriko she just got up and made sure Tempris would not fall by many means, To eventually head over to where the cake was last resting.

Then looking around for a moment, Even if unintentional Miriko she was carrying Tempris like a child and it felt a bit strange to her. So she would walk over to Alistair."Ah...Here this might be a better spot." Miriko mention trying to cover up her strange feeling and just getting to making sure the cake was cut ans given to Tempris.

#14Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:01 pm

Tempris

Tempris did not object to being carried. Her pride, desire to be seen as something more... no... greater than some child was covered up but the massive amount of feelings and emotions of the whole situation. While her twin was suppose to be the same age as her and equal, she was okay with being meek this one time. Not having to hold on to such a stiff self image and being able to have her heart sit outside her chest. It would not take much for Mimi to crush her but having trust in being vulnerable was so freeing, at least for now.  

While on top of Alister, Tempris looked at the cake on the plate. "Th-thank you." Stared blankly at the desert, her reward for being born and alive. While she appeared to have no thoughts, inside the cogs in her mind were running. The girl would eventually pick up her fork and cut a small piece to put in her mouth. It was sweet but at the same time... the girl felt like she could not taste it. Her mind was too busy, too noisy to sense anything.

"Have you see other countries besides Stella, Bosco, and Fiora?"

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#15Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:44 pm

Mimi
It was an pretty interesting question. Miriko would get her piece of cake and settle into sitting down herself, making sure she did not snag her pink kimono on anything while she sat down."I suppose it is harmless to talk about travels, since most of my time is travelling to captures images of the lands and places I have visited."Miriko would have no problem sharing that information for it would be something innocent in nature.

She would stop for a moment and mention."I do not think I have been to Bosco, The name does not spark anything with in my mind."Miriko mentioned unless she was lost in her travels and forgot already, But that could very well happen to her because she did get a horrible habit of being a space case when drawing, painting or reading. Even with the various other things she did she got lost in her mind.

But Stella she could expand upon."However Stella has been interesting, it's open nature has given me a lot of interesting pieces of land to paint and draw."She started that off with. Even going to mention one of the two more notable people she had met while she was there too.

"I had also met the guild master of Blue Pegasus, Alisa Vollan A rather interesting to woman to talk too, Now also a customer of my work. I will have to visit her soon for she offer to teach a form of art I have yet to attempt before."It was a good mention since Alisa carried her own weight name wise."I also met a travelling healer name Jin, Were it was not as interesting as Alisa to meet him. Talking to him and painting him a picture at his request was surely also interesting."Miriko finished it there, since it was a good few pieces of information to take in.

#16Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:38 am

Tempris

Tempris closed her eyes, containing her cold memories of Bosco and Stella to an extent. Both of those lands had small flames inside but even those were surrounded by a blizzard of loss. Brunhild was gone. Fala was dead. There was nothing else she could say, nothing else she could do. Before Tempris could say something, Mimi started talking about meeting the guild master of Blue Pegasus and a healer name Jin. Both of them were people she did not know. Well, she knew of Alisa Vollan but she never met her.
"Oh... that's nice. Your paintings are pretty fun ya know."

The girl opened her eyes but did not smile. It was hard with you were still cold but she did manage to keep her voice from getting low. "But what about outside those countries? Have you been anywhere outside of Bosco, Fiora, and Stella?" It was her original question after all. She was not ready to drop it just yet.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#17Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:19 am

Mimi
Miriko might have thought she answered the questions but it seemed she had not, It was in the end a pretty simple thing to fix. Even stopping for a moment to actually think for a lot of things just pass her mind when she was busy with other things."I might have only just been Stella in the end, For we are in Stella now for this situation."Miriko mentioned, for they both were sitting here now in Stella. Miriko was a simple lady she sometimes get carried away."No, I might have only just been near the nation waters when I was travelling to Stella, I had a really strange boat travel to these to get here."It was extremely boring really, But Miriko was for adventure but not anything too dangerous of risky since she was never prepared for it.

If some one was actually thinking about it, it might be a bit strange and almost like Miriko herself was not good with timeline and connections with her travels and nations. Just her normal continue attempts she would attempt to carry it over to some kind of conversation."I should actually go visit them a bit more depth then just seeing it from a boat."Miriko seemed to be getting the idea to go out and explore even more."Even if I have one location in mind I would like to go to one of these days."She just did not mention what exactly that place was right away mostly because she was distracted yet again by quietly munching on her piece of cake. At least Alistair seemingly was still paying attention as well, Just quietly listening and watching always. You could see Alistair's tail quietly bobbing about every once and a while, he had not fallen asleep yet.

#18Tempris 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:27 am

Tempris

Tempris was a bit surprised. She would have thought Mimi would have at least visited more than Stella. Even she had been to at least Bosco. But hey, it did not matter. "Which one would you visit first if you decided to go?" At this point she was trying her best to continue the conversation but she was also getting a bit tired. Maybe it was from the emotional beating she gave herself along with the sudden addition of sugar from the cake. Her head was tilted down and her eyes were dropping. The girl even gave a short small yawn. Alister was so warm. She could feel herself resting her head on his head.

Her body sadly could not keep up with her desires and unless Mimi did something that would jerk her awake, Tempris would slowly see the world fade into black while firmly gripping the fur of the big cat.

(Exit)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#19Mimi 

Pleasant Plans(Tempris) Empty Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:10 pm

Mimi
"I am waiting mostly for a chance to see Joya,It is a place that seems to call to me the most."It seemed even if Miriko wanted to do more, It was a fitting situation to close the even with, Miriko would stay away a bit longer, Just because she wanted to do a few other things before she would herself sleep. She would make sure Tempris had a blanket on her and left a pillow no so far away in case while Miriko was not looking or went to sleep herself she had a pillow if she needed.

She would clean up a few of the things that she would not use that evening, get the needles and yarn and start knitting next to her sleeping sister. Taking her time to get some knitting done before she herself would eventually feel the need to sleep. Then she would make sure she had a place set up close by to be sure she had room but was close by Tempris, IT was a sleep over now. Alistair was a comfortable for Tempris, Miriko could sleep in a normal bed in the same room in her black and purple pj's with her hair down and they can both continue their days tomorrow.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum