Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:56 am

Tempris

It was another normal day in Hosenka. The birds were chirping. The flowers were blooming. And, Madam Suzumi had an assignment for Tempris. There was not much information given on the letter that was passed to her. However that did not matter much to the girl. When it came to money, Madam Suzumi always paid out and well... Tempris needed the money. Her birthday was coming up and she found herself more poor than ever. This was due to her just losing a lot of her drive and locking herself in her room for prayer. You could say she had to find herself but now the girl was out of her slump and ready to really truck forward.

Tempris knocked on the door. The bouncer did not stop her from enter, given this was like her forth time here on a job. The people were starting to get use to her.

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:01 am

Tempris

This included the actual workers. They were pretty thrilled to see the girl back in the shop. Smiles filled their faces as the crowded around the girl to play with her hair and even pinch her cheek. Tempris was not too thrilled about this treatment but what could she do. To react violently would mean the lost of money. If she complained, they would just get more touchy. She just had to ignore it. Like with a wild animal. Sooner or later they will get bored and go away. Unfortunately, that was not good enough right now. She had work to do.
"Please... I have work to do... can you just lead me to Madam Suzumi..." Tempris glared while rubbing her cheek. The women all giggled before one of them took the lead and lead Tempris to the client. Inside of the room, Madam Suzumi explain the situation and it was quite funny.

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:07 am

Tempris

Madam Suzumi explained that the business has been having problems with money being stolen again. Tempris asked if it was the boy from last time but the Madam Suzumi explained that it could not be him. She made sure someone was looking after him at all times.
"So... you need me to inspect everything again. Sigh... alright. It cannot be too difficult I suppose."
The woman was pleased and let Tempris go on her way. Tempris started going through each room, checking out the payments made to each girl for their... services? The girl did not understand what any of this stuff meant but well... she was adapt at math. Eventually she came across a room that had some funny numbers. She could not explain it but faith dictated that this was the thing she was looking for. Illumin had a way of working and saving the day for his followers.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:11 am

Tempris

Tempris was sure she was going to have to chase down another rat or something like last time. Boy was that annoying and not fun. Still, the end result was good. A boy got taken out of the streets and given a home. How good of a home... she was not sure but it was better than an orphanage or... well... being sold off. Her blood boiled at the memory. How she wanted to burn down every building with a hint of that activity. At last now was not the time for this. She had to head out and report to Madam Suzumi. However, when she reached the door, a woman name Hina stepped up and begged Tempris to stop.
"So it is your room... I wonder what they do to thieves here..." Tempris smiled and tried to walk around her. Hina was very insistent in testing Tempris's faith and continued to block the way.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:16 am

Tempris

Faith was a funny thing. Normally Tempris would have just pushed the woman out the way but instead Tempris decided to human the woman... for now. The woman spoke quickly. She explained that one of her customers has been blackmailing her. They did not like her family and they were going to attack them unless Hina gave them money. Tempris was a little baffled... Why would they try and steal money from a worker... Why would they target someone in a place like this. Did they not fear Madam Suzumi? The story did not add up but well... Tempris was not in a questioning mood. The woman, sensing doubt in Tempris, pulled back her sleeve and showed some bruises. Tempris thought about it. It was still weird but Tempris had nothing to lose. So Tempris agreed to pass the story to Madam Suzumi. She did not care what the woman would do with the story.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:21 am

Tempris

The assignment was to find the thief after all. Whether the story was true or not, Tempris was getting paid. Madam Suzumi took the story a little more serious. She did not speak much about it. Tempris just watched as she rubbed her chin, wrote things down in a journal or notebook, and mumbled to herself.
"Do you believe this story?"
The woman frowned. The story was questionable but one thing was not. People were not allowed the hurt the women when they received their service. It was a strict rule cause beauty was money and bruises made the woman worth less. Plus, if a girl got serious hurt and or could not work, that took away more money from the business. It seemed like the woman was going to take this serious and do more research. Tempris offered to take care of the client but The woman refused the offer.

WC 800/800 (WC 20% guild)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Hosenka Crimson Quarter - Beneath the Purloin Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:25 am

Tempris

It seemed she wanted to collect her information first. She spoke about maybe talking to the girl and inspecting the bruises herself. However, she was sure she demand that her workers report things like this to her. She could remember, just the other day she had her people remove an important member off of a rude client who roughed off one of her girls. Tempris was a bit confused on what the woman meant. Madam Suzumi chuckled and said maybe she would understand more when she was older. For right now though, her work was complete and she probably should go back home or something. Tempris shrugged, not want to be around this if people were going to be annoying and talk in code. So upon receiving her money, Tempris left. Now she had to go look for more work. After all, she wanted to spoil herself with a new desert. After all, this was a mission success!

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum