Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos At The Zoo [Hassan/B-Rank/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hassan 

Chaos At The Zoo [Hassan/B-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Hassan

mission
Spoiler:

For the record, I do find this highly unethical." Finding himself in the office of the mad doctor Stephan Mabuz, Hassan once again managed to take on a job that exceeded the expectations and tested the limits of what he actually was capable of doing as a crook. He usually had some reservations with the jobs that he took, but Hassan was hurting on money at the time being and needed some kind of cash flow in order to get going. "Explain this again to me, will you? So, Doctor, you want me to sneak into the newly created Zoo in oak town and cause a mess of things? Wouldn't security be rightened over there due to the fact that they wouldn't want anything to go wrong during the first opening week? " However, the mad doctor was not having any of it. He was more focused on the masterful creation that he wanted Hassan to test out. "You worry too much Hassan, I think I have a cure for the disease of such doubt. Jewels yes? Those always seem to be the primary cure of those who feel unwilling to do a job for me, but a nice stack of money would change your mind."

WC 203/1500

#2Hassan 

Chaos At The Zoo [Hassan/B-Rank/Solo] Empty Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Hassan

If anything, the mad doctor was correct. The fact that Hassan was getting paid even a little bit of cash for this crazy plan was something that made the man feel a little bit better. As long as he was getting paid and was able to lower the backlash that he would receive in regards to a job, he was willing to put up with a lot of things. "Alright, fine...." Hassan said this as he sat back in the chair and folded his arms, prepared to hear out the doctor. "So like I said, you were going to run it by me one more time in regards to how this job is supposed to go, right?" Clearing his throat, Stephan Mabu would pull out a blueprint of the zoo and lay it right on the table for Hassan to see. "

So this is the new zoo that was created at the beginning of the week. It took a little bit of the greasing of elbows, but I managed to find someone that was willing to part with this information for the right amount of money. " Circling a section on the blueprint, Stephan pointed to in order to make some sort of emphasis for Hassan to follow along. "You would enter here, this is the best section for you to go on or at the very least, unbothered by other people if you wear the right uniform. That is something I also supplied for you in a bag on the other side of this room. No one is probably going to make any sort of educated guesses or assume that someone would be targeting the zoo for their own personal needs, so I'm sure that things will be successful. But just in case something goes wrong, and the animals become something even more than what you are capable of handling, you do know that you are responsible for your own safety in this regard, correct?"

That much went without saying, this wasn't Hassan's first rodeo in being a mercenary. In the case that he was to ever get caught, the one thing that he shouldn't do is to give up his employer. This might lead to immediate gratification at the ready and it may even be something that would have supported his release. However, the long-term consequences for a person like him who preferred these under-the-table jobs would be detrimental to his progress.

"Yeah, I get it. I'll let you know how it goes. " Handing out Hassan the case that contained the injection files, as well as the bag of clothes and the blueprints, Stephen started to roll up the blueprints as well in case Hassan would forget to go. "Take this with you, wouldn't want you getting lost in the lion exhibit on your first try. " After taking it and giving the mad doctor a brief nod, Hassan started to make his way to the door and head back to his flat in order to properly prepare.

710/1500

#3Hassan 

Chaos At The Zoo [Hassan/B-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:59 pm

Hassan

At the Zoo, Hassan was doing his best impression of seeming as casual as possible. Most of his perusing around the cages was centered around examining the animals, pretty much doing the same thing that everyone else was doing. On his person, Hassan had the blueprint contents that he looked over in order to infiltrate the building. At the moment, Hassan wanted to wait a while until there was a little bit of a show and a small gathering of people to take the attention away from other areas.

"Come one, come all!! It's time for the water show! Get ready to see the dolphins jump into the air to do all of these amazing tricks. The zoo isn't only about the animals in the cages you know, make sure you show a lot of love and attention to the creatures of the deep blue sea!!!"

It was attracting a lot of attention and made for a good distraction, everything that Hassan needed in order to continue in the back door section around the hippo cage that not a lot of people use. Perhaps it's because of the smell, but they tend to leave the door open at times in order to air out the smell that the hippos give off whenever they defecated. Sneaking inside, Hassan saw a lone man that was cleaning up the area or getting ready to clean up the area.

"Man, why is it always me that has to clean up the hippo feces?" It was an older man complaining about the up-and-coming job he had to do, with him being rather distracted and unable to notice that Hassan was sneaking behind him and putting him in a chokehold. The man was gasping and choking for air, unable to breathe as he kept grasping for something or anything he could find. Unable for him, there was no one around since what he was doing was a one-man job, with the individual eventually fading into unconsciousness with a damaged windpipe. Whether he lived or died was up to luck, but it was the cleanest and most efficient way of getting the man's clothes off since Hassan had to take his clothes off.

"Well, you won't be needing this..."

After taking the man's uniform off and dressing up as him after hiding the body in an undisclosed location that was nearby aka the broom closet, he started to head over to the room. "What are you doing, loitering over here?" Another individual that spotted Hassan started to walk over to him, wondering why he was heading over to the room with the tiny cages. "There are a few things that I need from in there, was reassigned. They want this to go smoothly since we can get a lot of work done with the individuals focused on the show. " Nodding in agreement, Hassan was let inside. There were a lot of small cages or cages that varied in size, Hassan was looking for the best time to get started.

1214/1500

#4Hassan 

Chaos At The Zoo [Hassan/B-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Hassan

As Hassan waited until it was one of the coworker's lunch break, he started to look around the cages and examined them. "Alright, time for lunch. You want anything?" The man looked to Hassan as if he was waiting for a response, but he was already way out. " If you could bring me a coffee, that would be fine, I'll stay here so there's at least one of us here. " With the man nodding, he departed and left Hassan by himself. "Time to get to work.." Reaching out to his backpack, Hassan took out the syringe mix that was given to him by the mad scientist.

Sometime later, Hassan finished injecting the creatures and started to depart from the zoo and went back to his flat to relax. With the hours that passed by, it was shown that there was a crazed panic at the zoo with the animals going insane and breaking out of their cages and causing a ruckus. Hassan had no idea what was in that syringe, but he didn't want to find out. "Alright, I think it's about time that I head back to the shop to get my pay." Taking some of his time before he heads back, Hassan took the scenic route before going back to the mad doctor. After a thirty-minute walk, Hassan made his way back to the shop as he saw the doctor sitting down in a comfy chair with a cigar in his mouth.

"Ah!! Hassan, so you came!" The doctor was watching the news with a smirk as he wrote some notes down in relation to what was being reported. "You have done well, as usual, it's always good to find some honest help. The jewels are on the table."

1500/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum