Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMUNITY OUTREACH {Jaden Solo}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jaden 

COMMUNITY OUTREACH {Jaden Solo} Empty Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Jaden
Jaden sheepishly walks into the cathedral. After taking a bit of a break Jaden figured doing something Like this would put his mind at ease a bit. has a walked in a familiar look would catch his eye. A man named dressed as a priest. Because of Jaden's ordeal when he was younger he spent a lot of time drifting from town to town and eventually he would come in contact with the church which brought him to know priests. Jaden didn't recognize this priest but he did look rather concerned as he rushed from bed to bed Jaden found a small sense of duty to help the church since they helped him when he was younger so he thought he would offer his services. He has done a few missions for the church here and there so maybe the priest was familiar with his name. Jaden walks up and greets the father. "Hello, father, Im Jaden Drarad. I couldn't help but notice that something seem to be a bit overwhelmed here. wondering if I could help anyway?" Upon hearing Jade's offer to help the priest's face lit up " Oh my child I and the Church would Greatly appreciate your help." The priest would introduce himself as Father Jerad. Upon hearing that name Jaden paused a bit "Why does that name sound familiar to me?" Jaden commented. Father Jerad's face would turn red a little bit " I didn't think people outside of the Church would know of me?" He jokingly laughed. "Oh, I have worked with the church before when I was younger". A relieved smile would appear on Father Jerad's face "My word so you have helped the church out before"? Jaden nervously looked off to the side, for what he did for the North church he wouldn't exactly call helping. But he'd guessed some people seen it that way. Father Jerad took hold of both of Jaden's hands "An unknown sickness seems to be going around I would be in your debt if you helped me distribute medicine to these people." Jaden looks around for the 1st time since entering and notices all the people laying in beds "I guess I can do that" A relieved look comes over Father Jerad face  "Thank you my child"  After a few minutes  Father Jerad handed Jaden a tray with small cups of Medicine "Make sure to give each person one cup."[/color] Jaden nodded in understanding this didn't seem too hard and it was a nice break from his usual missions. After a few hours of passing out the cups to everyone, Jaden's tray was Finally empty. Just as Jaden began to walk over to get another Try a searing pain in Jadens head erupted. Jaden falls to one knee clinching the side of his temple with his hand. "What the hell is this pain?!" as quickly as Jaden asked the question in answering rang out from behind him  "Why it's me little one shi-shi-sh." Jaden knew that voice Jaden slowly turned his head to see "her" even though it has been years since he last saw her in his dreams he knew exactly who it was " You!" Jaden Seared as he gritted his teeth.  "Oh, goodie you still remember."[/color] As she kneels down beside him. "Just look at them."Jaden would turn his gaze from her to the people in the beds only now everything was tinted with a red hue and And there were no longer people in the beds but huge mounds of blood and visceral. Jaden's eyes widened as he looked at the twisted bodies and torn flesh now in all the beds. "You see little one all of your "help" Is wasted on them because humans are nothing more than cattle. Things that only exist to feed greater more elegant beings. It's been a while since you sent any souls my way little one I hope you will remember the terms of our deal" Jaden sneers at her "Ya I remember, but i don't remember there being timetable" Jaden growled. A devilish smile began the crawl across her face "That is true I'm here to force you to do anything I'm just here to "help" You see these Cattle are going to die anyway whether it's from this sickness or another, age or even from one another. They are going to eventually die. So why not kill two birds with one stone?  You could end their suffering here and now all the while you grow stronger so you can exact revenge. You'll be doing them a favor by ending their suffering and bestowing upon them a great honor of assisting the apex race of the world." Jaden glared at her and growled "shut up" "Oh come now little one clinging on to those tattered scraps of humanity will do nothing for you. You are a Daemon You have no need to keep wearing that silly master you try so hard to maintain" Jaden would once again growl "shut up" bit louder. The woman stands up and begins to walk away "Shi-shi-sh You seem to be in a bad mood today I only came to try and help you. The longer it takes for you to shed that little bit of humanity that you so desperately cling onto the longer it's going to take for you to take your revenge and more importantly mine" Jaden would turn around and yell "Shut up!" only to realize that the woman was now gone and everything was back to the way it was only now everyone in the building was looking at Jaden most with fear in their eyes. Father Jerad rushes to Jaden's side "Are you OK my child?" Jaden could see the Concerning his eyes "Ya I'm fine just a little dizzy" Father Jerad Hands Jaden a cup of medicine "Take this you should feel better."[/color] Jaden knew that it wouldn't but to put the Father at ease he quickly choked down the medicine. "thank you", Father Jerad smiled "You should go rest i feel as if everything here is under control now" As Jaden stood back up the Father pushed a small sack of money into Jadens hands "And take this as a thank you for all your help" Jaden didn't feel right taking the money from him but he didn't want to cause a scene. Jaden thanked him again and left. As he did so he looked down at his outstretched palm "Damn it she is starting to get pushier i have to find a way to control that better."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum