Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Goes Phishing [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Goes Phishing [Quest] Empty Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was tasked with another espionage mission, this time within an organization called Black Fish. Black Fish was not a guild and also did not pretend to be a legitimate business - this organization knew they did horrible things behind the scenes and stayed in the shadows in order to avoid detection. The monk infiltrated Black Fish in order to learn more about how the operation works - all the monk knew so far was what little intelligence the Hosenka Authorities could provide. Black Fish dealt with scamming individuals using fake identities and ransoming information from legitimate companies, then reselling anything they gained from their phishing schemes. Poropo would do something similar, disguising himself as a normal person in a suit, minus shoes and gloves. The monk did stand out a small bit without shoes, but Poropo had a cover story prepared in case anybody decided to ask silly questions regarding his lack of shoes and socks, "I will simply say I lost them on my way here...every time I show up...from now on...hmmm, perhaps I could come up with a better story about why my footwear is missing." The monk approached a seemingly normal door and knocked a number of times.

200 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Goes Phishing [Quest] Empty Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Poropo Poproporp
A voice came out from behind the door, asking what the monk was doing here at the dead of night. Poropo responded, "I am here to talk business - may I come in?" The voice behind the door seemed to shuffled off deeper into the room or building, leaving the monk alone for a brief moment before returning and letting the monk come inside. There was an odd look coming from the hulking human who let the monk into the room, but no questions were asked which made the monk feel less pressure to come up with a cover story for his missing socks and shoes. The monk entered with an arrogant waddle, attempting to make himself seem important to his 'clientele', Black Fish - the monk looked around the room and saw only four other people, the door guard not included. Poropo was confused and thought he would be encountering a large organization of people shuffling around from room to room, organizing a large phishing scheme to steal loads of information to sell off. However, Poropo was pleasantly surprised this operation was seemingly run by just five people. The monk voiced his surprise by accident, "only five people? I am surprised."

400 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Goes Phishing [Quest] Empty Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:00 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was given a hard stare by the five criminals who all seemed to have visible tattoos of fish on them in some way - one had a tattoo spanning their entire arm, covered with a school of ornate fish drawings. Poropo had to use make-up to cover his Fairy Tail tattoo on his forehead, as usual, but felt the Fairy Tail tattoo could pass as a fish tattoo within the right light. However, the monk had made a name for himself a little too well these past two months of being in Fairy Tail - any sign of being Poropo Poproporp had to be hidden until his mission today was complete! Poropo decided to correct his mistake and say, "I am not only surprised, but impressed, too - to think Black Fish was capable of being such a prominent organization with only five people running the show is astounding, to say the least." Poropo's use of words felt more refined, having practiced in front of a mirror in order to play his part as an underground, information broker. People with lots of money sound more refined, believed Poropo, so he better play the part. The monk waited for a response patiently, quietly.

600 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Poproporp
And finally, the monk was given something to think about when one of the Black Fish members said, "do you want information or are you just here to chat?" The monk did not know what to think and just nodded, hoping a nod would be enough to get the talking going some more. The same Black Fish member spoke up, "well good, take a seat and we can get started - my name is Black Fish. Over here we have One Fish and Two Fish, and over there we have Red Fish and Blue Fish." The monk wanted to say something funny about the Black Fish members' names, but kept himself composed and ready to intercept more conversation for the sake of the mission. The monk mentally reminded himself he needed to purchase specific information concerning the Hosenka Authorities using money the Hosenka Authorities provided while also figuring out how Black Fish was able to get this information in the first place. Poropo waited patiently and listened as Black Fish explained the list of things the monk would be able to purchase if he was interested in more than just the Hosenka Authorities. The explanation went on for a while though.

800 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Poproporp
As if showing off what Black Fish was capable of, Black Fish, the leader presumably, bombarded the monk with information stolen or ransomed from various other organizations. The monk stopped the leader of Black Fish and said, "I understand, but I am not here to waste my time with anything other than the Hosenka Authorities - I need something done and I need something to protect myself in the meantime. Can you do that for me or not?" The monk attempted to be super serious about this transation, wasting as little time as possible in explaining what he needed and how soon he needed the information on the Hosenka Authorities. Black Fish, the leader, obliged and stopped showing off information, instead pulling out a document and handing one of the papers within the document to Poropo. The monk examined the paper and pretended to understand by nodding, "hm, yes...yes...is this all though? I came here for more than a scrap of paper I could fish from the trash can." The monk attempted to bluff more information from Black Fish who seemed more nervous all of a suddenly - perhaps Poropo did not look like a true information broker but this was untrue.

1,000 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Goes Phishing [Quest] Empty Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Black Fish stopped pestering the monk, Poropo, about information the monk was not after - instead, Black Fish asked Blue Fish to retrieve the correct document from a storage area in the back of the cramped room. This information was then handed to Poropo without anymore hesitation as the monk sternly looked over the documents in order to ensure everything was what he was looking for. Black Fish then commented, "is this what you were looking for? I'm hoping you can keep this a secret instead of spreading it - getting this is important for more than just you after all. If someone else where to get this then we might be able to do further business." Black Fish seemed to be worried this information about the Hosenka Authorities would be leaked by the monk, even though the monk was paying for the information - this made the monk believe the information given to him, even though he could not understand the information presented, was the information he was looking for! Poropo closed the manila folder and took out a large sack of jewels provided to him by the Hosenka Authorities to pay for the important information. Black Fish was pleased with this.

1,200 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Poproporp
The monk was thanked by Black Fish immediately, taking the sack of heavy jewels and handing them to One Fish and Two Fish for counting - they seemed to be in charge of number-related tasks, including counting payments apparently. The monk did not know if the sack was completely accurate to what was supposed to be paid, so the monk silently prayed to the Iron Deity - if the Hosenka Authorities did not pay enough then the monk would be the one in trouble. One Fish went over to Back Fish and whispered something which was then relayed to Poropo, "did you mean to give us more than what we asked for? Is there something else you wanted purchase after all?" Poropo did not know how to respond to this accusation and felt as though this was a trick of some sort. However, Poropo felt the Hosenka Authorities paid more in case there might be something the monk believed was worth getting while he was there - more information about something important which may or may not relate to the Hosenka Authorities. Poropo though for a moment before answering, giving a pregnant pause to the conversation which seemed to make Black Fish nervous.

1,400 words

#8Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Poproporp
"Yes, actually," responded Poropo sternly, "I would like to know how you came about this set of documents underneath my left armpit." The monk had tucked the information given to him under his left armpit as he just said, indicating he was happy with what he received and simply wanted to know more. Black Fish did not seem eager to share, especially if this meant compromising a scheme. However, Black Fish did not outright refuse - Poropo seems to have overpaid for his original goal and felt he could get more. Having already handed the sack of jewels over, Black Fish and the other Black Fish members seemed nervous about denying the monk his wished information. Black Fish began answering with some heavy hesitation, leading the monk to believe Black Fish was answering with carefully chosen words. Whether this information was completely true or not was not clear, but the monk felt Black Fish was a capable lier considering his business of deception and information selling. Black Fish was giving what Poropo believed to be truthful information yet simply had a hard to relaying this information out of fear of being betrayed by the paying monk. Porop felt satisfied with this.

1,600 words

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Poproporp
The monk got everything he needed from the Black Fish members and decided to leave the sack of jewels entirely. The monk was not invested in the jewels as much as he was in the information he was secretly retrieving for the Hosenka Authorities. With a bow and goodbye, Poropo left with verbal information and physical documents concerning the Hosneka Authorities and apparently moles within the organization who wanted to destroy the foundations of justice within Hosenka! Poropo felt like a hero for uncovering this corruption, even though technically the monk was hired to just retrieve this information rather than outright finding this information - someone had tipped off the Hosenka Authorities in order to get them to take action against the Black Fish members. For now, Black Fish would be allowed to continue hustling information out of people and companies, but the Hosenka Authorities would send in Poropo a few more times in order to gather more intelligence for further expansion of justice within Hosenka! Poropo was happy to be a spy for justice and peace - impurity such as Black Fish, Bear Claw, and Pandora had no place within the sacred world the monk was trying to create for everyone!

1,800 words (Guild Level 2 [-10% WC])

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum