Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Esperia 

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] Empty Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:16 am

Esperia

Samhain, it was a peculiar place in its own right, and yet nowadays it felt so suitable for her when it came to the locals. The obsidian-haired vampires had been walking amidst the streets of the village, her wandering gaze making one wonder if she was merely there for some sightseeing or if she was truly looking for something or someone.

One thing she enjoyed about this village a lot was the fact it saw no difference between humans and non-humans, and as such the fact she didn't cast any shadow did little to draw the attention of others. In fact some of the clever children of the village had even approached her to ask some innocent questions.

It was endearing in a way to the vampire, who even after her accidental change was still a social butterfly and would eagerly tell the children about the fact she indeed did not cast any shadow or reflection inside a mirror. Although the question about whether she still ate food made her pause for a bit. The truth was that while she could consume food, and didn't puke like most vampires would, she gained neither nutrients or flavor from it, and as such she would often find herself instead taking joy in the consumption of blood. Of course, she didn't go too much into detail about how it tasted and how she got a hold of that blood.

Indeed, even if most vampires either took it by force like savages or similar to her own method: partook in additional activities and gained it from willing individuals, it didn't change the fact there was something about the flavor of blood that became different based on the victim.

For example while the blood of an enemy taken by force could fill her, it was far inferior in flavor compared to the blood of her beloved, and even for her she felt that depending on how she felt, the blood could change subtle in flavor.

If she was happy, the blood would taste sweeter, if she was excited the blood would taste somewhat spicy. It was an unusual experience for sure, but at least she knew how to ensure that the feeding was pleasant for both of them.

Nonetheless, after shaking off the children by answering their questions Esperia resumed her trip, her eyes drifting back and forth along the scenery, her gaze cast around as she was on the trail of a familiar presence: the presence of her loved one.

A sudden thought made her pause in her tracks as she raised a hand to her cheek, fingers tapping it lightly. "I guess it's fine like this~ I did enough for now, least Gaia can cut me some slack and let me live in peace with my adorable wife and son~ If worst comes to worst I'll come out of retirement should I be needed one day~"

A soft chuckle followed from the vampire as she caught the trail, the presence of that sweet delicious blood she could see through her unique vision made it easy for her to guess where Valerie had been.

Perhaps she had been shopping? Or maybe she had just returned from an encounter with a friend or acquaintance? Whatever the case, Esperia was more than eager to sneak up behind her lover, both arms trying to gently wrap around her waist as she nuzzled against the werewolf's neck, whispering playfully: "Trick or treat~"

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] UcJA3TG
#2Priscilla Ivalice 

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] Empty Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 am

Priscilla Ivalice
There was always something she could busy herself with to spare her being always locked into things that might eat too much time to see it was always just the season the try and maybe surprise some one with something, The better question is just what was it, Some how she managed to sneak away, in the early hours of the morning to see if she could manage some kind of gift for Esperia, only because Esperia liked these kind of things enough that she could easily find a few things for her. Just what they were was a good question and she wanted to be sure she had been able to sneak in.

She had gotten gifts for not only Esperia, But for children too, Which was equally as important to her. She just needed to sneak them in with out a word, She would manage some what to sneak her way around to give Hasani and Lili their treats, since they were good children and it would be fitting for her to give treats, never wanting to be the type to want to do the trick part to them.

Then kind of realize some one was missing, might not be that too horrible but it was who was missing, So she would most likely if they were with one another and Esperia was not around, they had some one tending to them, She would have to return to them later, For now she had some one else to find.

No doubt she was magically seeking out something in Samhain, Or Esperia was stalking her quietly and was aware what she was doing this entire time, Something she would not put past Esperia in the slightest, vampires had their ways much like she did as a werewolf.

So continuing her way around samhain, there was a something she could sense something could happen now, But just what it was was a good question, most likely some lewd minded vampire finally finishing her search for someone and they could have a quiet moment.

Which was the answer upon the hands around her waist and a head resting on her back."Oh? Which is then dear, The trick or the treat?"Which was almost answer to expect from her. But still it was something she wanted to hear in return about it.

Then well she would take one of the arms wrapped around her and kiss the hand and put it back."Or better yet each is first."It was also a fair thing to ask in return because it was rather nice to see which happen first and what they where."I have a treat for you, But you should most likely do what yours is first."Priscilla did have something on her in which was a gift for Esperia for the season but she was gonna be a horrible tease and wait to give it to her as always, Just to keep the way of romance alive between them.

#3Esperia 

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] Empty Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:27 am

Esperia

There was always something she could busy herself with to spare her being always locked into things that might eat too much time to see it was always just the season the try and maybe surprise some one with something, The better question is just what was it, Some how she managed to sneak away, in the early hours of the morning to see if she could manage some kind of gift for Esperia, only because Esperia liked these kind of things enough that she could easily find a few things for her. Just what they were was a good question and she wanted to be sure she had been able to sneak in.

To Esperia the notion of gifts during the holidays was always something special. It was not the material value of gifts, but the emotional aspect of the present that was so endearing to her, as one who had always felt such a close ties to the concept of family. Perhaps it was for that reason she was so protective and loving toward her wife and their children.

Certainly, she might not be the perfect or ideal partner, or parent but she clearly did her best to make every day a joy for them.

Indeed, both of them contained powers unknown to mankind, for Valerie it was the essence of the werewolf that flowed through her existence, for Esperia it was the mysterious blood of the proginator vampire that had changed her.

Upon hearing Valerie's response to her question the vampire giggled softly. "But every day alongside you and our children is already a treat for me~ You'll have quite a challenge ahead of you to make this treat of yours even more special~"

Feeling one of her arms being gently taken a hold of by her lover, the romantic gesture of kissing her hand did not go unnoticed, nor unrewarded as Esperia's cheeks flushed up lightly and her lips curved up into a soft smile.

"Very well~ then I shall open up with the trick first~" As she spoke she suddenly slipped her hands underneath Valerie's top, her fingertips playfully trailing along her skin in a borderline ticklish manner till she took the opportunity to enjoy a little squeeze of the pillows, after which she gently pressed her lips against her lover's cheek. "My treat for you is waiting back at our lodging~ I actually had our dearest Hasani help me out with it~ But I have to admit I'm curious about what surprises you have in store for me~"

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] UcJA3TG
#4Priscilla Ivalice 

A werewolf and vampire walk into Samhain and--- this is totally not the start of a joke~ [Private] Empty Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:58 am

Priscilla Ivalice
If anything Esperia did not waste her time in many manners in which what she figured would happen, Not that she really mind what happen over all. It seemed the trick was more enjoyment for Esperia just a bit more public, Yet as normal because it was public she managed to just keep herself fairly normal."Oh? Rather light trick dear, I guess your are more in a sweet mood then a spooky one."Mentioning in return not that it was horrible of a trick, Most likely Esperia just looking for a reason to get her hands upon in which she always wanted to touch.

But it was her turn, In which she would take one of her hands away form it's current place of touching which in it's self could be a bit of a cruel trick to pull on your own wife when you know her for being a rather active in terms of feeling, leading the arm away, Then well she would lean her head in and gently bite one of Esperia's ears, Not enough to actually hurt or draw blood but she was mixing both trick or treat.

During the bite sneaking her into a Esperia's hand was a bag, with in the bag would be wrapped little balls that looked like Candy."Your trick was the bite."Then she would open the bag up wrap one of the candies and then well fed the candy to Esperia."This is blood candy, It is suppose to be close enough to actual blood to have actual vampires able to enjoy candy."It seemed she left Esperia to judge that."They did not use any of my blood for it, You get enough of that as it is dear."Which could also most likely be considered a cruel trick as well but it seemed as normal her thoughts and heart were in the right place.

Then well she simply would not other things to come be left hidden until it was time for the reveal."Even him huh? He is just barely able to walk, Now I have to wonder what will happen."Nonetheless it seemed they could most likely continue their stroll here for how much longer they could.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum