Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Shield Prototyper [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Shield Prototyper [Quest] Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:19 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo waddled into the Mag Drug Magic Shop and greeted Kalash as usual, "Hello, I am here for the job today. What do you need of me?" The monk did not bother to read the job posting know Kalash was the one who made the request. This did not seem to bother Kalash, but he did seem a little tired from explaining the details after having just written them.

"Hmmm, alright, I will explain myself again - I need you to take this shield and follow me downstairs," responded Kalash. The monk had a feeling he would be helping the old shop keeper test the strange looking shield. Without a word, the monk picked up the shield which lay on the counter and followed Kalash into the back of the shop.

"I had no idea this shop had so much more room underneath," stated the monk while Kalash lead the monk to a series of stairs spiraling down. Poropo did not know if taking this particular job from Kalash was such a good idea - perhaps Kalash was going to throw magic at the monk which the shield would attempt to block but always had a chance to fail! The monk made himself nervous due to the lack of finer details.

Finally, Kalash and Poropo were at the bottom of the stairs and in a large, open room lit by many sconces. Poropo was awestruck by the space underneath the shop, but still was nervous about the job he was currently undertaking, "this is a peaceful job, no?" Kalash walked over to the other side of the room while prompting the monk not to follow.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Shield Prototyper [Quest] Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo knew what to do after Kalash walked to the most distant part of the open area underneath the Mag Drug Magic Shop - the monk held up the shield to defend himself from the inevitable attack. Kalash seemed to do a ritual of sorts which was quickly followed by a large, flaming hot fireball! The ball was filling the entire room and the monk did not know what to do other than quiver behind the oddly small shield! However, upon impact with the shield, the fireball dispersed as if never existing in the first place - the monk was relieved, but he kept the shield up in case Kalash would want to continue.

"Now give me the shield and hit me with a physical attack!" shouted Kalash from the other side of the room. The monk happily waddled with urgency to hand over the shield to Kalash, take out his own staff, and prepare to scare the shop keep a little. The monk reared back and swing his Elder Sage Staff as hard as he could and thudded against the shield with a decent amount of force! The shield was unscathed which left the monk a little disappointed - the chance to scare Kalash in return only helped Kalash inflate his own ego, "Hah! A perfect shield! Here, take your reward and go away - I need some time...with this shield...by myself."

450 words (Guild Level 2 [-10% WC])

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum