Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crash Fairy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ghost 

The Crash Fairy Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:24 am

Ghost
It was a nice day for Ghost and a even more nicer day for The guild known as Fairy Tail. Ghost was going to try to join. Which could be a good thing or a great one. Or just something that was up in the air. But one thing was for sure. He did meet two wizards from the said guild and although he ran off doing the fighting. He still made good om helping people get to safety. But the thing is Ghost did not have any magic of his own. Well that he knows about. So the question on his mind truly was,will they accept a none magic user into the guild? It was one up for grabs and he was hoping that they would. But how could he explain where he went doing that fight a while back? He would give off a smile as he pulled out a small thing of bink sake juice.

Soon he would be at the front door of the guild hall. He was not scared to enter. But he did in fact take his time. As he wanted to save the moment. As this was a big moment a big step in his next adventure. As he took a deep breathe he would open the door to let himself in. He would look around to see the view of the front hall. Ghost would have a smile on his face as he would yell out. "HONEY UM HOME..." in a joking way to speak.

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

The Crash Fairy Empty Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:17 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir floated behind the counter, careful not to mess anything up. He didn't want to disturb Judith's station too much. He veered left and right, trying to find the extra bags of tea. "Where did she," he mumbled to himself and flew a little higher to get to the top shelf. The door to the guildhall creaked open. Kazimir paid no attention to it, assuming it was one of the regulars, back from a quest.

A new voice yelled out but had a familiar ring to it. Kaz dropped from the air and landed on his butt, behind the counter. With one hand after the other, he lifted himself up to see Ghost standing in the doorway. The warrior had decided to come to the guild after all.

"Oh. Good to see you again. And that you are safe." Kaz set a container of tea bags on the counter and steppe doubt to greet the man.

"I thought we'd cross paths again," he said. After all, the man left with a fire in his eye and a proclamation.

"Come to join the guild," he asked and reached out to shake the man's hand. "Care for some tea," he held up the bags with a smile.

#3Ghost 

The Crash Fairy Empty Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Ghost
Ghost would look on and have a smile in his eyes. Just like a shooting star blasting from his mouth. He would look on to see the master of the guild himself. Just then he would look on as the master hand reached out to shake his hand and he said he knew he would come to the guild. As Ghost reached in for a handshake. If the Fairy Tail Guild Master was cool with it. He would give him a big hug instead. As he would let go he would say to him. "Life knocked me on my but too. Something we got in coming mate." He would say as he saw he fall in a comedy fashion. He would began to talk again.

"Yeah I did Master guy. Mind if I call ya Captain or not mate? But yeah, I came all the way from my old town. Just to see you, The Mother Of Fairies herself and well to indeed join up Mate. But there is a wee problematic of mines. I have yet too unlock my gramps magic. So im still kinda swinging me fist around-the-clock like tick tock " He would say as he started to laugh. Forgetting he was offered tea."

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

The Crash Fairy Empty Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:56 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz shook the man's hand and then cocked a brow in surprise as Ghost moved in for a hug. Kaz gave a small smile and accepted the hug. Seems the new member was already treating himself like family. A good trait to have as a part of this guild.

"Life can be tough, but we're still standing. You'll have to tell me about your journey," he said letting go of the hug. Kaz listened intently as the man enthusiastically bounced from one thought to the next.

"Yes, you can call me captain if you like. A few people still do," It was a funny thought, that this person may have had no idea about Kaz's past. It felt like years since he served in the knights and held that title. A few people in his life still held onto it as well.

"You've come a long way then. Unfortunately, Judith, the mother of fairies is away right now on a quest, but she should be back this evening for food and drink." The man spoke clearly about what he wanted out of this meeting. no surprise given their last encounter.

"I see," Kaz spoke with his arms crossed and his mind filling with thoughts. "Well that's not a problem at all," he uncrossed his arms and pulled the guild stamp out of his pocket.

"You can join the guild even if you never use magic. But All of us in the guild will do our best to help you on your journey." Kaz held the guild stamp ready and waiting for Ghost to tell him where he wanted the symbol.

"Welcome to the guild Ghost. Welcome to the family. And welcome to Fairy Tail. As long as you work hard, support your fellow members and protect the people, you will always find a home here."

#5Ghost 

The Crash Fairy Empty Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:39 am

Ghost
As he was full on joining up with the guild. He was glad to see that Kaz was all well and would like him into the guild. Ghost would also be happy that he could call him captain. Because in his line of work the leader is called as such. Looking on he was a bit sad that the Mother Of Fairies was not around as he would say. "Maybe next time then." As he then was happy again as Kaz said he could join the guild even without magic. As he asked him where did he want his guild mark. Ghost would show him his right chest under his shirt. As he would

Stamp the guild mark on him he would say. "One day it will come in ya know. After all Me grandfolks was something to be behold. My nanna came from a land where she said holiness was the best and my grand pops. Well get this he had magic that would let him break other things even magic. They saved my small town ya know..... So I thank ya mate I won't let ya down."

Spoiler:
#6Kazimir Seiryu 

The Crash Fairy Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:01 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz put the guild stamp back away and listened to Ghost's story about his family. "I look forward to the day when it does. magic that could break through anything huh? Sounds familiar." He almost drifted away into thought about the past and the person he once knew. That all seemed like a lifetime ago. "tell me more about the land you came from," Kaz asked and stepped to the side so that Ghost could see all of the guildhall. The wind mage gestured for the new member to follow him as they walked the hall for a tour while Ghost could talk about his past.

He was a fiery young man for sure. And eager too. seemed that some new life was being breathed into the guild after all. The two of them would pass by the food tables and then the quest board. The kitchen was next and beyond that was a long hall lined with doors on both sides. If the man had any questions, Kaz would happily answer them on the way through the rest of the guild.

The wind mage would listen intently to the man's past and assume he didn't need to say much about the tour so far. All of it was pretty standard stuff until he was asked something specific.

"Down this hall is where you can stay. We'll get you set up with a room."

#7Ghost 

The Crash Fairy Empty Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:22 am

Ghost
As he followed Kaz around the guild hall. He would take notes in answering some of his questions."Well I come from a place high in the sky. It is not heaven or anything like that but it might as well be. It was like a giant fortress in the sky. Captain, it is a place where my people followed the teachings of a sephiem. This place is called Sanctuary. Well it was called that. It no longer stands. A giant demon ended it so long ago. The remaining members simply escaped. But I was the only one to stay behind after all, It wouldn't sit right to leave mw Grand to fight for herself ya know. But by the time I did make it back to her. She was pretty much a fading light. However Mate she did two things that day. She gave me a purpose to live and well a Grace to live by."

As he was walking he would let it all sink in for a moment. Before he would continue on with his story."Sorry for half stepping over some things captain. But what is understood don't need to be explained. With that being said as she died out. She gave me a power known as Crash Magic. I used it to fight my way out of there. But truth be told. I was killed that day Captain. But before my soul was taken a strange being came to me and offered me a new chance at life and well I became a Nephilim. But please keep that between us and only us. Me magic is linked to it as well. As in I can't fully control it unless I am in my grace stage or knocking on death door again. But long story short. I felt another grace coming from this area and this very guild hall. So luck would have it that we met again here. The day I met you lots was the day I was given a new chance. But if you need me to explain things clearer I would."

Spoiler:
#8Kazimir Seiryu 

The Crash Fairy Empty Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:59 am

Kazimir Seiryu
The story was more detailed and harrowing than Kaz could have expected. It also seemed that Nephilim and seraphim kept making their way back into his life. "A flying city and the fall of a people. I am truly sorry for your loss. It was brave of you to return to her. So that makes you a Nephilim then?" He asked and tried to slide it n after the seriousness of the man's past.

"What was the purpose she gave you? To defeat the demon?" he asked as they walked the halls of the old guild. It would be a daunting task for anyone to take on a demon of that caliber. But it would be worrisome for the world if a being of that might continued to exist and threaten the balance.

"So you have crash magic now," He almost whispered it, thinking about the person from his past. His brows lowered with a weak smile, holding back the sting in his heart. "A Nephilim that uses crash magic... I'm familiar with how destructive the magic can be...and volatile."

"There is no need to explain further if it's painful to talk about. But it is interesting that the magic is linked to you being a Nephilim. But if they both came from a similar source..." he let the thought trail off.

"Felt grace coming from here? Do you mean you were led here by the Seraphims?" Kaz asked trying to uncover if he was drawn here by the presence of another Nephilim in the guild or something else.

#9Ghost 

The Crash Fairy Empty Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:32 am

Ghost
A smile would come on his face. As it was so easy to talk to this being next to him. He felt as if he did not need to truly express more than need be. It was as if he was not shocked at all this. As he looked on he would see that upon confining in him about it he was willing the Crash magic. His emotional state changed just for a bit. To which Ghost would then reply."Yeah It is mine by birthrights captain. But only if the last user was no longer fit to have it. Or met their untimely end. As so many of us do." As they were walking down the hall he would look on at Kaz."Hey captain, you wouldn't happen to know the last user of me grace now would ya mate. Cause your last statement got me thinking. To be honest out of the lots in Sky city. Even I don't know why I was given my Grace."

As he said that he would continue. He would way "Yes I am or of them. The being who gave me my Grace and magic are the same. The Sky Seraphim and to answer your question, yes and no. You say the Seraphim rarely works together but you did not hear that from me. But yes I was led here to this guild. By the wind of fate, as my grandmother would call it." As he said that he would glow in a beam of light as he came out of it. Kaz would see him in his Nephilim form. Not a full version but how he usually looks. Although he appeared young he was much older.

"See my golden eyes they could see through lies. At first, I thought it was you. As your power far exceeded that of a normal wizard or race. But then I came to realize that it was not you as you have no Grace to speak of. Captain, you are just crazy strong I will say your might rivals, some of them to warriors of my all but forgotten people. Not is it Judith herself have a good heart. But no she is not it. How the Monk the monk It is something about him. That night on the train well let's just say I felt his Grace." As he was walking he would look at his hands. Then back up to the guild master. "Captain I can count on one finger how many of us remain. That being that took down my grandmother and the other had a dark Grace. If you feel I am a danger to the guild then feel free to send me on my way at any time. I tell you this story because my soul is one hundred years of age and this body is just as old as a young human being. I just do not know if I can best that thing especially given. I don't even know how to use my Crash magic without my Grace helping me."

Spoiler:
#10Kazimir Seiryu 

The Crash Fairy Empty Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:25 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"I See," Kazimir replied to the unfortunate news of birthright and crash magic. It all but confirmed something he had worried about for years. He walked in silence for a moment as they continued the long walk down the hall and past the rooms for the guild mages. Dim light poured in through the windows.

"Hm," he said with a smile as the young man asked him more questions. "I know the last person that was a nephilim that had crash magic but they could use crash magic before they were given their grace. We received our grace at the same time by the same seraphim. They have not been seen for years though. So I'm not sure if there was any connection between their magic and their grace. But perhaps they were both taken away at the same time. It seems that many people on Earthland don't know. That is all part of the grand mystery I suppose." He nodded to the mage. It felt like a lifetime ago that he had spoken about that person. But it was nice to see someone with a good heart inherit the magic. It made the guild master wonder if the seraphim was responsible for taking away her magic and grace...would the same be possible against him?

"The winds of fate," he repeated. "Well I'm glad they blew you into this guild. we are happy to have you. I'm a windmage myself. The wind can be ever changing but a gentle guide." Being a wind mage himself, he understood how crpytic the blowing breeze could be.

Light filled the hallway. kaz stopped walking as Ghost emerged from the golden light in his nephilim form. Kaz scratched the back of his head at the man's compliment "Oh...thanks," he replied, not going into too much detail about the road that brought him to power.

"Hard work and training," he said, but it was already revealed that at some point in his life he was a nephilim but no longer. "Primarily I get my power from a celestial spirit's blessing. Not much unlike your situation. It gifted me with the magic I have."

Kaz put his hands on his hips with a lopsided smile, "You have a keen sense of things, then Ghost. Poro, the monk. You two may have something in common. You should speak with him sometime."

"A dark grace? Like a fallen angel or a deamon?" kazimir asked, but to some people the distinction was meaningless. He put his hand on Ghosts shoulder as they emerged from the hall of rooms an dout into the back courtyard of the guild hall. Training areas were to the left and a line of trees created a peaceful atmosphere to the right.

"Ghost. Dealing with danger is what a guild is founded on. And you don't have to face it alone. You will have the full support of the guild should you want it. And as for your magic. We'll work together on helping you gain control over it. Deligence, and experience will hone that skill. I promise you that."

Whatever the surprisingly old mage's needs were. The guild was there to help him along the way. "So one hundred years old huh? You've probably seen a lot."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum