Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Priscilla Ivalice 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
It seemed even Samhain brought a few people away from hiding, Priscilla would be one of the rare faces to show herself here, Dressing herself as bloodied surgeon. She was walking with her son, with a stroller close by in case he was tired, Because much like the year time she was here, She always seemed to enjoy it.

Thus she was here, Having had invited her wife alone, IT was most likely she had a few other things she wanted to do, Not that she minded if anything it was most likely to Priscilla's own delight later. However being a slightly playful mood she was.

Priscilla before arrival let out a howl to linger in the skies for while "Come my son, A time I did not think would exist for a while has happen. Let's us see what people linger here."She was taking her time walking with him, he had improved a far amount in terms of walking since anyone last saw Priscilla or Hasani. If anything he only held her hand more out of Priscilla means of control to ensure he did not run off. He was just as much curious of the world as a young werewolf as she was at some point in her life. Hasani was just dressed scarecrow, most likely only because Priscilla chose it for him.

#2Tempris 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Tempris

Tempris and Emerl were hiding waiting for someone to come by. Some sinner told the younger naïve Emerl that if you managed to scare someone that they have to get you candy. Tempris did not believe it but as this was her first time participating in the Samhain festivities and Emerl was pleading that Tempris came to help, the zealot was unable to say no. Tempris and Emerl had on tribal beaten up dress which looked like something a tribal undead mage would wear and a special contraption that would make 4 spider like arms jump out behind their backs. They also painted their faces to look like they had extra eyes and fangs and a juice pill that would fill their mouth with red liquids after they bite it. (A very expensive juice pill at that) Their goal was to look like scary spider yōkais called Jorōgumo.

As a woman and her son walked by, Tempris and Emerl would jump out doing the best to make insect noises. Emerl would further add to the scene, "Fear us. We are monsters and we want candy Rawr!" Tempris herself couldn't help but smile. It was not exactly her idea of having scary but she at least thought it was cute and was happy Emerl was having a good time.

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Priscilla Ivalice 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:42 am

Priscilla Ivalice
In some manner it was entertaining, If anything it was what Priscilla had came to expect. Hasani had slowly adjusted to this season as well, sure he was a bit surprised,But nothing too overly reactive it meant Priscilla time showing and trying to teach her little one to be more in control of himself over these things would finally reflect. Since it was not all scary it was something that you could hear Priscilla laugh about."My my. You do look fitting for the season."

Then that she would then reach into the stroller she had and pull out a small candy bar."You have won a treat for your trick my dear here you go."Priscilla mentioned as she walked over and knelt down to Tempris' level so she could easily reach."I see the festive feeling has yet to die."Even how much the time had changed for Priscilla since she had seen it last, It was a new feeling that always happen when this place had arrived again."Have you managed to scare anyone else yet with what you have done here?"She asked delightedly to see what results whom was accompanying her currently, because she was far more interested in continuing the conversation.

#4Tempris 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:15 am

Tempris

At first Tempris was a bit worried. The woman and the kid did not seem at all phased by the situation. If only Tempris had her sword, maybe she could have drawn it behind Emerl and instilled actual fear. But blessings come in many different forms. The woman pulled a small piece of candy and offered it to the smaller girl. Emerl's eyes glowed, "Big Sis. Look it worked."

Tempris was astonished, but she did not want to seem too surprised. "Well of course. I scare people all the time. So I'm totally an expert." It was not a lie, but her version a being scary was a bit more deadly than jumping out of a bush. "Thank you ma'am. It... it made her really happy." Tempris moved closer to the woman so she could talk more quietly, "I didn't think it would work. This is my first Samhain Festival and I'm not use to doing things like this haha." Tempris returned to the younger girl's side, urging her to wait before eating. There was a lot of paint on their faces and it probably wasn't good to eat with all of it there.

When the woman asked about them scaring anyone else, the little spoke up. "Umm... no  not yet. But we are gonna keep trying cause getting candy is the best!"

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Priscilla Ivalice 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 am

Priscilla Ivalice
If even not upon the first look she did understand in some manner how children work. Then again she was walking around with her own son."Oh one claims to be a master at that art of making people scared are you?"Priscilla laughed about it slightly, Sure it was taken in humour for the moment but at least she still"We all have a our ways about it, sometimes practice is key as well." It was some advise from Priscilla at least.

But that was not all she would mention."But do tell me, miss watchful, Do you wish for a treat as well?"She asked because Priscilla did respect boundaries, So it was always best to ask first, Because in some manner Priscilla knew what it was like in her life when some kind of unwanted gift happen.

Even if she did ask, Priscilla was also thinking about how this made her feel delighted. The spirit and joy of this was not gone, for it was coming to new people. Hopefully even when she would eventually leave here, People would have just as much delight as she did today with her feeling about such a place, But her thoughts were getting carried away. Nonetheless she waited to hear the answer if Tempris wanted some candy herself.

#6Tempris 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:43 am

Tempris

"I wouldn't say master... but I would say people there are people who still fear me... unfortunately," Tempris gave a soft grin while quietly chuckling. Her times in Bosco proved that. Even outside of Bosco, a lot of people found her presence unsettling. However, it was all do to not understanding the truth about Illumin's warm and being set in their sinner ways.

Tempris looked a bit embarrassed after being offered the candy, "Oh... thank you. But, that should go to those who believe in those traditions." Then she turned to the small girl who was still eyeing her prize for being so scary. "Or maybe I should say those privilege to still believe." Then Tempris looked back up at the woman. She could imagine, not being so friendly had Emerl not been here. She could imagine her sword being enflamed and armed should she not be in Empyrean Divine. She would not be this powerful had she not been beaten up by that man with two swords.

"Anyway, thank you for playing along miss. I gotta find more things to do or else... she might have me sitting in a bush all night." With that she got Emerl to wave back and the two girls left while talking about candy. (exit)

(Thank you Mimi. Your the best)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Priscilla Ivalice 

Just Maybe one less Howl.(Open/Social) Empty Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:06 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
In general, Priscilla was not actually a threat now days, Even if she was worried as a mother in some manner it was just what she considered a normal protective manner. But that was just her."But alas you are doing well as a big sister, Do continue doing a wonderful job."Priscilla mentioned this honestly and like she meant it to Tempris. After all the people you can rely on were important at least in Priscilla's view.

After all, You can be upset over not getting something if you change your mind, But one does not replace family. After all that is why she valued what family she had now, Rather then focusing on the family she lost a long time a go."Much like how your sister will be with you Hasani."Priscilla mentioned to her son as they continued on her way.

Then mentioning to her son."Well,well. Should see if there is anyone else who wishes to visit us while we are here."After all things where just starting here, There was more people to see and talk to here. as well as more candy to give out, Which made these times always so interesting.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum