Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 58

#27Judith Karlinius 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a good ponder or not if everyone just never went bowling anymore, It was a wonderful question. If we were all bad at it."I guess in the end, We are all equal here."All good and bad seemingly at the same time, It was how magical an even playing field was in the end."At least we can say we all practice together as well."Judith said with a bit of a laugh. Since that was the fun of it to her, Everyone was equal on this playing field and improve on it slowly, If they ever went bowling beyond this event.

"Using magic would be cheating here anyway."Judith meant this as a joke because well, She did not think anyone would use magic here, Kazimir could get away with using wind. But some one would notice in some manner."Not that I would think anyone use magic here."She laugh about it going for another attempt at bowling, Hopefully she ended up managed better this time around, Then again these moment were always fun to treasure because even if they where an interesting and different kind of people, They always had ways of getting along.

"I do not think I could ever get my husband to come do this...maybe I need to bug a few other people I know outside of the guild."
It was giving Judith ideas, if they were risky or not would be to whoever went bowling with her beyond this day.

#28Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Naga
The member 'Judith Karlinius' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 97

#29Poropo Poproporp 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was having fun seeing everyone bowling. The monk had an especially fun time realizing Kazimir failed to cheat! The monk was happy to see Judith doing consistently well, too. However, the leader so far in each round had been Poropo Poproporp and the monk felt a need to stay in the lead! The monk did not know how many rounds a normal game of bowling had, so he felt the goal of winning was far off. The monk had done well so far, but only barely - something needed to change and the monk knew exactly what he needed to do, "hah hah hah! Well, I think among the three of us we can use magic."

Poropo took a skull by the eyes and nose and took a deep breath on the smooth surface to shine the grotesque bowling ball. The monk then tried to hold the bowling skull in one hand while using his other hand to pray and summon the Immortal Curtain to sit within one gutter and the Immortal Gate to sit within the opposite gutter! Poropo would be unable to miss and get a gutter-ball now! Poropo huffed a confident huff and prepared to swing his arm, "now I cannot miss - watch this! HAAAAAAAA!" The monk swung his arm confidently knowing his bowling skull would reach the pins effortlessly!

#30Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Naga
The member 'Poropo Poproporp' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 64

#31Kazimir Seiryu 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
kazimir bowled a little better but he was still far behind the other two. "Very true Judith. We are all getting some good practice in." kazimir leaned back in his spot on the couch. it wrapped around in a semi-circle so they could all relax and see the bowling alley while the others played. "Oh...Yes of course not. Who would ever,' he looked away with an innocent whistle, playing off his failed attempt to cheat the game.

"Now that's the spirit," He said to Poro as the monk agree they could use magic. "Nothing is better than mage bowling." Kaz said, having made that up on the spot. If he wasn't careful he would find himself caught up in as much whimsy as the stories of the old guild master.

"Probably not your husband. But if you want to invite some others from out of the guild feel free," Kaz smiled and jumped up with a cheer as Judith nearly hit a strike. "Way to go" Poro followed it up with a clean game.

The scoreboard above them light up, revealing that it was the final round for them. Kaz didn't have a chance at a comeback unless he hit a strike. It was a battle between the monk and the mother now. But he took his turn anyway. For fun. "Here we go."

#32Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 26

#33Judith Karlinius 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was either Judith avoided people getting to cheat, Or who knows might have done if some one did cheat. It was like stealing cookie from a cookie jar when you were not allowed a cookie it was just something you risk some kind of trouble for."Come now Kazimir, If anything I would expect much more from you."Almost like a disappointed mother talking to some one like that.

At least with the bowling, Everyone could have fun with the ups and down they had going."Maybe, in the end, I am glad with what both you and Poropo have pulled off so far."Judith was not boasting like she was any thing special with this, She was complimenting them."In the end as long as we all try our best fairly."Typical motherly way of Judith being she would say that, It was just her habit of doing that.

"Not him? Worried he might be too grumpy?"
Judith laugh about it in the end, but she knew these kind of things where not his fancy, Well also a few other things with in his mind were a worry right now, Even Judith that something inward in her thought she had not spoken about worrying her, But eventually she would talk to people about it, For the moment she did not feel like it was the right time.

Hence it being Judith's turn bowling again, She would head on over the lane and go for another attempt at bowling.  Hopefully this time would be a good one, The odds were always interesting to her because it had many variables, In some manner luck as well was needed.

#34Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Naga
The member 'Judith Karlinius' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 75

#35Poropo Poproporp 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:59 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo did not do as well as he had hoped by cheating with goliath summons - they did not direct the bowling skull in a straight line, instead just sitting around, waiting to be released. The monk was disappointed by his cheating performance - much worse than his normal performance, on average at least, "hmm...perhaps not worth cheating - Skull Bowling seems to be a sport where cheating and fair play are practically the same, hah hah hah!" Poropo suddenly did not feel like cheating anymore knowing nothing would come of playing unfairly, even if everyone played unfairly. Granted, Judith continued to play fairly and do well.

"Seeing Judith bowl with grace and honor has made me feel as though I have betrayed the teachings of the Iron Deity - I must play with purity once more and let the bowling skulls judge me," spoke Poropo, clasping his hands together to ask for forgiveness from his god. Poropo then felt compelled to be a part of a different conversation going on at the same time as the bowling, looking to Judith to ask, "who are these people you are describing? Are they other Fairy Tail guild mates?" The monk hoped he was not butting into any important, secret conversation, but considering Judith and Kazimir were talking so openly the monk also felt he had a right to ask. While waiting for an answer, the monk grabbed a skull, and rolled without cheating assistance!

#36Naga 

The Wicked Witch of Treats!(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:59 pm

Naga
The member 'Poropo Poproporp' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum