Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Prototype Tester [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Prototype Tester [Quest] Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:37 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo waddled into the Mag Drug Magic Shop which was a place to buy magic and drugs. The monk did not question the legitimacy of this establishment, but the people who shopped there seemed like nice folks, including the owner, Kalash. However, people did not like being nice to Kalash when they sold things to him - the old shop keep got another item but was skeptical of the authenticity. The monk walked in and asked, "I am here to test out the authenticity of your new item." Kalash popped up from behind his counter and glared at the monk - nothing seemed to be wrong so the old magic shop owner hit the countertop with a cloth-wrapped weapon.

"Good...take this supposedly rare weapon and test the thing out on someone. If it breaks, it's not real. Otherwise, all good," said Kalash, slinking behind the counter once more to continue his business in private. Poropo took the cloth-wrapped weapon and headed out to find someone to test the weapon against - the monk would make sure to keep the exchange of blows as peaceful as possible despite blows between weapons being inherently violent. Where there is a will, there is way, but the monk was hoping for a miracle to make his will come true.

200 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Prototype Tester [Quest] Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:46 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk waddled around awkwardly knowing he was carrying a potentially dangerous weapon of rare quality - Kalash did not seem to what this weapon to be completely visible either based on the cloth wrappings. However, the monk was supposed to test this weapon, "am I supposed to take the cloth off or keep the cloth on?" Poropo was absolutely unsure of what to do and who to find for help with testing this weapon! The monk could only waddled around and hope someone saw him and understood his silent plight!

After a long time wandering around, a familiar youth approached the monk and said, "is that a weapon, Kind Monk? Mind if I take a look at it?" The boy was Tyler, a child whom the monk knew from a previous job involving a boxing arena.

"Ah, hello - um...yes, this is a weapon, but you are too young to be handling weapons," said the monk in return. Poropo did not want a child to be involved with a weapon, so the monk tried to move on. However, with a swift lunge to block Poropo's path, Tyler held out a small sword in order to begin threatening the monk in a playful manner! The monk was startled and almost dropped the rare weapon!

400 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Prototype Tester [Quest] Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:42 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Tyler lunged in the way of Poropo and pulled out a short sword! The clothed weapon greatly interested the hooligan enough to pull out a weapon on the peaceful monk! Tyler decided to speak up his concern, "I want to know what that is and maybe even know if I'm better than it...wanna duel?" For better or worse, a duel was exactly what the monk was looking for to test out the weapon which greatly interested Tyler. The biggest problem was Tyler's age - he was only a child in the eyes of the monk. A well rounded yet rude child, but a child nonetheless!

"Put your sword away! I will not enact violence upon a mere child!" exclaimed the monk as he turned around. However, Tyler was vexed by Poropo's patronizing words - being a child from the streets made someone more than just a child, believed Tyler! With another lunge, Tyler got in front of the monk again, but this time he poked the short sword at the monk's armor! Tyler meant business and was willing to scuff the monk's belongings to get what he wanted! A duel could be quick and painless, but the monk did not want to risk hurting a child for money!

"Gah! Watch what you do with that thing! You almost hurt me!" shouted Poropo upon the open streets of Magnolia. The authorities seemed to take notice and start approaching - Tyler seemed to notice just as Poropo did and looked at the monk with child-like eyes of fear. The monk noticed Tyler's fear of the authorities and told the authorities, "sorry, we are just playing a game - come along...son!" Poropo grabbed Tyler by his collar and forcefully pulled the youth into an alleyway where their duel would not be disturbed by the Magnolia authorities, "fine, I will duel you and let you see what this weapon is, but you need to stop being so rash!"

700 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Prototype Tester [Quest] Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo just pulled Tyler into an alleyway in order to have a lone duel for the sake of Tyler's patience and for Poropo's goal of testing the rare weapon he was given by Kalash. The weapon was finally revealed from underneath the cloth as Tyler responded to Poropo, "what? I just wanted to fight - what's the big deal?" Tyler was indeed just a child and the old monk could do nothing but scold - Tyler would need to learn on his own how to solve problems peacefully.

"Actually, no - you need to learn right now how to ask for things nicely and peacefully! Go on, ask me to duel you nicely," demanded the monk from Tyler. The youth was not happy and crossed his arms, as if time was being wasted. After a few minutes of doing nothing, Tyler caved and apologized for being rude and if the monk could duel him. Poropo was happy Tyler was learning, even if begrudgingly. The monk showed off the rare weapon in full - a short sword not unlike Tyler's. The two then had a duel which seemed to drain Tyler's stamina more than Poropo's despite their age difference. The monk clothed the rare sword again, Tyler was satisfied by the duel and went elsewhere, and the Kalash had the weapon he wanted which let the monk get rewarded.

900 words (Guild Level 2 [-10% WC])

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum