Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Poropo Poproporp
"Hello, Father Jerad - how can I be of service today?" ask the monk, presenting his services to the priest of the Magnolia Cathedral. The monk loved coming back and helping Father Jerad with whatever needed to be done - the jobs always seemed to put a smile on the monk's face when they were completed. Unfortunately, this job might be a little different than the others thus far.

"I cannot sleep knowing a ghost is calling out to me but cannot say anything I can understand - follow me," Father Jerad motioned to Poropo to follow him to the graveyard in the back of the church where many souls were put to rest, or at least their bodies. One grave was important today - Perry Miller's grave was like any other grave, but Father Jared explained, "he is the ghost who is trying to speak with me - I believe there is some foul play going on with his murder...his daughter did not inherit any of Perry's wealth despite his wife being his second wife."

Poropo looked a little confused by all this talk of a wives - the monk was not one to get overly familiar with a woman before marriage, but from his understanding the daughter of Perry should have seen at least some inheritance.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Father Jared explained Perry's daughter was suspiciously left penniless whereas Perry's daughter's stepmother received all of Perry's vast wealth. The ghost of Perry must have been trying to speak of Father Jared about this situation but cannot due to being a ghost, so Kind Monk Poropo has been put onto this case! Poropo first decided to visit the doctor who was in charge of Perry's autopsy - the cause of death would be important to understand.

Upon visiting the doctor who performed Perry's autopsy, Poropo asked, "was there any sign of a poison having been used on Perry Miller?" The doctor answered with a blunt "yes" but believed Perry died of food poisoning rather than a weaponized substance. The signs pointed to some sort of poisoning from the autopsy so the monk decided to visit someone else next - this next individual would have been close to Perry and likely been responsible for reporting Perry's death. Margret Miller was next on Poropo's list of people to question and wanted to know if her story of events matched the doctor's analysis of Perry's remains - this interview would likely be the most important one of all the interviews the monk would be completing today! The monk began waddling over to the Miller Estate.

400 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo visited the Miller Estate, now owned by late Perry's living spouse - Margret Miller welcomed the monk at the door after Poropo explained he was here to mourn for the loss of Perry. Margret seemed to love the attention she was getting from her dead husband's friends and acquaintances. The monk wanted to have a small look at where Perry died which Marget Miller was oddly happy to show the monk, "oh, right this way - he died in the bathtub while taking a simple bath. How can such a terrible thing happen to such a sweet man?"

No tears were shed my Margret Miller as she pointed and explained the details of Perry's death - at this point the monk knew Margret Miller was lying about how Perry died, but there was no proof anything had transpired. The monk needed some proof such as the food which killed Perry! The monk wanted to have a look around the kitchen and the monk's way of asking was, "I am so sad Perry is gone...would you mind if I ate were he ate his last meal? I want to feel more connected to him." Margret Miller tilted her head in confusion but lead the monk down to the dinning room nonetheless.

600 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Margret Miller showed Kind Monk Poropo the last place Perry ate - the dining room was quite large and had plenty of food left over such as drying grapes, drying meats, and drying grains. The typical assortment of foods a wealthy man would have in his kitchen and dining area. However, what stood out to the monk was a lack of rotten food - the doctor which did the autopsy of Perry stated for a fact Perry died from food poisoning yet could not identify what the food was. Poropo believed a vial of poison must be somewhere, but the monk could not just ask Margret for the murder weapon.

"Thank you for show me this place...I feel a little better now,"
said the monk, looking pitiful and defeated. Margret Miller showed the monk out of the house with a friendly wave as the monk left for the doctor again for a second testing of samples! The monk believed intentional poison was involved rather than food poisoning - drowning was most definitely not involved since Margret Miller was the only person to believe her own story. The monk felt compelled to get to the bottom of this mess and help Perry's daughter! If Perry's daughter could get the inheritance she deserved, the Perry's ghost could leave Father Jared alone!

800 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Perry Investigator [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo went back to the doctor for a second testing of samples - Perry died recently so the samples were still fresh enough to test just one more time. The monk was happy to be able to try and solve this case in one day, but the testing would still take a little time - the monk patiently waited just outside in order not to interrupt or disturb the hardworking doctor. After a couple hours of testing, the doctor came outside to tell Poropo some different yet expected news - the poison detected previously was not from rotten food but actually from a strange substance which could only be poison forced into Perry by some food-based means!

The monk lunged out of the door and called for the nearest Rune Knights to talk to the doctor about the second autopsy-sample testings - the Rune Knights listened to the explanation of the Miller family and their individual situations. Everyone, including the doctor, understood Margret Miller had intentionally killer Perry Miller! The Rune Knights arrested Margret Miller after peacefully draining a confession out of her while Perry Miller's daughter was given the inheritance she deserved! The monk was happy to have helped, but received a reward from Perry's daughter anyway. The monk went back to Father Jared and explained Perry ghost was likely going to rest peacefully until the foreseeable future.

1,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum