Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:04 am

Poropo Poproporp
The last time Poropo was within this seedy, criminal building, he was succeeded in figuring out the goals of the four ringleaders in regards to the Book of Something which has finally been identified by Hosenka historians as the Book of Naumatres. What Naumatres means is still unknown, but the assumption is Naumatres was a place, person, or thing which was magical and could have been specialized in increasing power. Poropo did not know what to think of all this, but his current objective was to get the book back to the Hosenka Treasury, away from the four ringleaders of the criminal organization.

The four ringleaders were George, Lancer, Revolt, and the leader of the ringleaders, Igor - the monk had identified their names, their faces, and finally their goal as a criminal organization! However, discovering so much information without getting caught was starting to feel riskier and riskier to continue - the monk was always disguised as some random individual who happened to be capable of doing things for the four ringleaders, one of those things being the obtainment of the Book of Naumatres. "Which I need to get back all of a sudden..." mumbled the monk to himself as he entered the criminal organization's building for the umpteenth time.

200/2,000 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:09 am

Poropo Poproporp
"Why I had to say I could get the book for them in the first place is beyond my understanding - I should have just kept my head low and not said anything," mumbled the monk in vain, knowing his words meant nothing. He really could have just said nothing and continued investigating the four ringleaders from the comfort of the shadows, but Poropo decided to use his big mouth and say he could get the book they wanted. They are now going to use the book to increase their magic powers in order to begin their plan to control the underground network of Hosenka - they were villains among villains who needed to be stopped before things got out of hand.

The monk waddled into the criminal organization's building and wondered to himself, "does this place or organization have a name?" The monk continued pondering and eventually got to a place he recognized - a meeting room filled with chairs, a coffee table, and food. The monk was familiar with this setup and decided to be the first to sit down - Poropo had more or less become the fifth member of the ringleaders at this point, but had to remain careful not to divulge the knowledge he was not actually a criminal.

400/2,000 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:15 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk sat down and prayed to the Iron Deity for the wonderful food, "Oh Iron Deity, please bless the poison out of this food...just in case. Leave the sugar...even though I know it is bad for my teeth." The monk unclasped his hands and began stuffing his face, waiting for the four ringleaders to enter with the Book of Naumatres. The book was all the monk was here for - having given the book to them, the monk had to get the book back so they could no use the book anymore.

"Hello, Poropo - good to see you. How is your work at Fairy Tail going?" said Igor as he entered with the book under his right arm - the monk heard everything coming from the leader of the ringleader, now stunned. The monk choked a little on the food and swallowed while Igor continued, "Yes, we know you are a mage from Fairy Tail - you may cover your head with a bandanna like a pirate, but your reputation is too large to be a spy anymore."

The monk did not know what to expect next and just said, "Excuse me for choking on my food - you just startled me...but who is this mage from Fairy Tail you speak of?"

600/2,000 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:30 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk was attempting to bluff and continued to try, "where I come from, the country of Sin, Poropo is a common name." The person who just accused the monk of being a spy, Igor the leader of the four ringleaders, did not seem to change his oddly smiling demeanor - he seemed amused by the struggle of the disguised monk to get out of this situation. The monk noticed the ominous aura coming from Igor and decided to finish stuffing his face - eating was not making Poropo blend into the furniture anymore than a cockroach on a white wall.

"You are a funny little monk, Kind Monk Poropo. I thank you for getting me this book so my associates and I can be stronger than ever before...but you know, maybe I am wrong - if you really aren't Kind Monk Poropo Poproporp of Fairy Tail, then show me the magic you say you have." The monk was given another chance to redeem himself and prove he was not a spy, but the way to prove himself innocent was obviously meant to dig the monk into a deeper hole.

Deciding to at least try, the monk responded, "I like believing a deep hole must be dug deeper in order to find treasure."

800/2,000 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:54 am

Poropo Poproporp
Igor did not get the response he wanted and asked, "excuse me?" Poropo got up from his chair, stained by food, and raised his hands in the air as if defeated. Igor's smile almost faded, but the surrender of the monk indicated to Igor he had caught another spy. However, the post of the monk was strange - Poropo had four fingers touching the sides of his ears, specifically the piercings. Igor was a user of Bullet Magic which required far less hand-signalling to activate spells - the leader would just point and shoot a bullet of dark mana, not raise his hands in the air. Therefore Igor was not aware Poropo was in the process of summoning his strongest angel from the ranks of the Iron Deity!

A magic circle appear between Igor and Poropo, filling the space with a burst of light! Igor stepped back, unaware the monk could make magic circles this large! Poropo was not in a good position, but he could at least shock Igor and run away - the monk summoned the First Arch Immortal within the small room in order to distract Igor! "Come forth, First Arch Immortal! High ranking angel of the Iron Deity, help me...please!" The monk needed to get the book before escaping - the goal was tough.

1,000/2,000 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:09 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo summoned the First Arch Immortal between himself and the leader of the four ringleaders, Igor! The goal of the monk was to recover the Book of Naumatres and escape - the problem was Igor knowing Poropo was a spy from Fairy Tail who was working for the Hosenka authorities. There was nothing the monk could do other than get the book and escape, but getting the book would be extra difficult with Igor in the way!

The First Arch Immortal, a hulking, metallic angel from the legion of the Iron Deity, was filling the entire room and some of the floor above - the angel was so large he was breaking through the ceiling and could not tell what was happening. Poropo attempted to explain, "Just stand right there and flail around!" The First Arch Immortal did not know what else to do and just listened to his summoner, Kind Monk Poropo, and began flailing his ringed arms around.

Igor did not know how hard the giant angel hit and attempted to avoid all of the random blows, using Bullet Magic every now and again to deflect a hit - thankfully the First Arch Immortal was specialized in taking hits so he could continued flailing around leisurely while Poropo attempted to snatch the book from Igor!

1,200/2,000 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:33 am

Poropo Poproporp
While the First Arch Immortal flailed around, Igor was attempting to keep himself safe while Poropo snatched the book from the distracted Igor! "THE BOOK!?" shouted Igor as the monk rolled out of the now cluttered meeting room - Igor pointed a finger, but the monk rolled away before Igor could cast a Bullet Magic spell! Angry, Igor took out his frustrations on the flailing First Arch Immortal with several, powerful bullets - the First Arch Immortal felt no pain and simply dissolved into light having done his job well.

"I actually retrieved the book!? I did not know I could roll so well! Huff, puff!" mumbled the monk to himself while running his heart out - Poropo was proud he could escape from Igor, but the really hard part would be to escape from the entire building and safely return the book to the Hosenka Treasury. Unfortunately, Igor was not the only ringleader within the building - George was around the corner and ready to mess with Poropo's escape plan!

"Hard to believe you got past Igor - if you can't get past me the I must be STRONGER!" yelled George as he motioned his hands as if to throw something - the resulting spell looked like a glob of acid and fire hurled towards the monk!

1,400/2,000 words

#8Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:39 am

Poropo Poproporp
"Nature and fire, baby!" explained George with pride, giving away the elemental nature of his combined-element magic - Poropo knew his Light Magic was weak to Nature, but how weak he was not sure. The monk was actually more scared of the fire, but the priority above all else was to escape with the book! Clutching the book tightly, Poropo clasped his hands and used Titanium Body to shield himself from the incoming glob of acid and fire!

The monk used his momentum to run past George who was unaware the monk survived, "Hah! I got him, boss! Well...I think so...did I just destroy the book!?" While George was distracted, Poropo continued running through many corridors and hallways in order to get to the bottom floor of the criminal organization's large building. Poropo was worried he would run into the other ringleaders by going straight out, but his only option was to keep going as fast as his chunky legs could carry him.

"If only I had not gained so much weight...but I think being so big has helped me get people's attention...which is not a good thing right now..." mumbled the monk, huffing and puffing his way through the criminal building with the Book of Naumatres in his grasp.

1,600/2,000 words

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:49 am

Poropo Poproporp
Thankfully, Poropo did not meet any of the other ringleaders on his way through the criminal building - he just had the book with him and attempted to escape specifically from Igor and George who were trying to chase after the long gone monk. However, the monk was not entirely out of the clutches of the criminal organization's building - he still had to get through crates and smaller criminal who may or may not know magic. The lady at the front desk was still recovering from having her memory wiped clean by Revolt's Memory Magic, but was not a threat as long as the memory wiping was not infectious.

"I...huff...need to...puff...get out of here with...this...huff...book!" Poropo decided to change his running strategy and rely on an angel - putting a hand on two his piercings and holding a hand in a half-prayer, the monk summoned the Second Immortal to act as his steed. Without saying anything, the monk jumped on the back of the Second Immortal and said, "Go! Go! Go!" The Second Immortal was used to being ridden by the hefty monk - ever since the Bull Running in Stella the metallic angel took up running as a hobby so the more chances to test his speed, the better.

1,800/2,000 words

#10Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Page Recovery [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:54 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk and the Second Immortal made their way through the first floor of the criminal building - they were getting weird looks from the clueless criminals who were moving crates stuffed with weapons for other gangs to use. The ringleaders were the central hub for all weapon trading within Hosenka and their ultimate goal was to then hoard all the weapons and take over Hosenka, but their plan was falling apart thanks to the monk stealing the Book of Naumatres. With the book, the ringleaders could be much stronger and personally take care of the other gangs without spending enormous amounts of time and resources.

"Almost there, keep going!" cheered Kind Monk Poropo on the back of the donut-shaped angel with strong legs - the Second Immortal was having an easy time running in comparison to the Bull Running event in Stella. The duo eventually got out of the building and escaped into the night with the book - Poropo was free of his duties as a spy and could finally relax as a famous monk from the Fairy Tail guild, "I think I have a target on my back now..." The monk was actually not satisfied with just escaping - the monk wanted to go back eventually and take down the underground associates, "but at least I have more information to share - George uses Fiery Acid Magic...or a similar magic."

2,000/2,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum