Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baska - Heist Surveillance [C-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Heist Surveillance [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Jin Takayama †
Jin walks down the streets of Baska with yet another scowl plastered on his face. He had just received a job from Mattoro to eliminate the corrupt contractor Kalaus via poison. This was not Jin’s specialty but, as a favor to one of the few friends that he had, he resolved to carry it out per his orders. It would take some time before all of the pieces were put in motion so Jin had a little under three hours until it was time to act. What put him in his bad mood was how he decided to use that time.

Shortly after he returned to Baska, he received word that Neal wanted to meet with him. Neal was, by all rights, a crooked bastard who had a bit of a reputation. While with Izumi during their first trip to Baska, Jin had met up with Neal and completed a few jobs for him. Nothing major but the absurdity of them, combined with Neal’s obviously lecherous glares towards Izumi, had earned Jin’s severe dislike. However, he needed some time to kill and some money would not hurt on his eventual journey.  Entering the Town Square, Jin quickly rounds the appropriate corner and sees Neal standing towards the end of the alleyway. “Ugh…

WC: 212

#2Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Heist Surveillance [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Jin Takayama †
A feeling of disgust creeps up as Jin sees the man notice him, a creepy smile spreading across his face. “Big man. How you doing?” he says as he attempts to extend a hand out to him. Jin, ignoring the extended hand, proceeds to get down to business. “I heard you were looking for me. I’m here. What is the job you need me to do?” Neal puts his hand down, attempting to cover up the fact that he was left hanging, and quickly glances around. Jin instantly knew what…or rather who he was looking for and immediately grew annoyed. “Hey, where is the lovely lady?” “Not here.” Jin replies quickly. “Will she be coming soon? I’d really love to see her again.” “She isn’t. Now, what did you need me to do?

His voice boomed this time as the air around them felt cold. It didn’t take a genius to know that Neal was one remark away from becoming a splatter of blood against the walls that enclosed around them. Knowing that without Izumi present it would be hard to keep the behemoth in check, Neal relents and decides to continue with the job summary. “Fine, I won’t push it. There is a building I need you to scope out. I just need a simple layout of the building, cameras, security patterns, and the like. I know that the vault, my target, is in the back. I’ll just need to know what’s all over there. You won’t have to sneak around but you will need to be careful. Rune Knights typically swarming the place which is why I can’t go and do it myself. I’m too recognizable around these parts. Just get a good layout of the area, come back here and let me know what you found.” Jin’s departing grunt was all that was heard as the behemoth went to complete his task.

WC: 315
TWC: 527

#3Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Heist Surveillance [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Jin Takayama †
Thirty minutes pass and Jin finds himself in front of the designated building, taking note of a magnificent craftsmanship of it. Cameras were stationed in the corners of the building to safely monitor the streets. “Of course, he’d pick this place to hit.” Jin sneers as he enters the gold trimmed building.

As soon as Jin fully stepped into the building, he immediately spots a few Rune Knights moving throughout the building. As he walks, he could feel the stares at the back of his head. “They’re watching me…” he mumbles. While he would relish the opportunity to do battle with the entire Rune Knight organization, including the one he sought, this was not the time for it. He had a job to do and a search to resume. Continuing his surveillance, he couldn’t help but marvel at the work that was put into the building’s interior. The outside of the building paled in comparison to the inside of it. Marble and gold trim filled the room, giving it an almost ethereal shine.

The four employees of the building moved quickly and efficiently, each working in tandem to complete whatever tasks they had. One of them spots a wandering Jin and moves over towards him. “Excuse me sir. Did you need help finding anything?” “No, thanks though.” Jin replies as the woman moves away. He continues his stroll forward, taking note of the cameras positioned towards the entrance and more towards the vault in the back. He makes his way towards the vault and notices that a couple of the Rune Knights are attempting to follow. Upon reaching his intended target, Jin looks around and sees multiple cameras positioned at varying angles. More Rune Knights could be seen stationed around in perfect view of the vault. Whatever was inside it, they did not want anyone getting inside. Feeling as if he has collected enough information, Jin turns to leave but is stopped by an approaching voice. “Excuse me sir. Can I help you?” “Shit…

WC: 334
TWC: 861

#4Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Heist Surveillance [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:49 pm

Jin Takayama †
The voice belonged to one of the Rune Knights who had been watching him since he entered the building. It was obvious that he deemed Jin suspicious and wanted to act on it. Normally, this would be the perfect situation for Jin to fight his way out of the building and cause as much collateral damage as possible but he knew that he had to take this with a diplomatic approach.

Sorry.” He mumbled. “I was supposed to meet a friend for a meeting. He said to meet up at the gold trimmed building but I think I may have gotten it mixed up and went to the wrong one. I was just going to check out the one down the street.” The knight’s expression changes, becoming less serious in nature. “You’d be surprised how often we get that. There aren’t many gold trimmed buildings but I wish they did something about it.” Jin lets out a fake chuckle as he walks toward the exit. Neal’s job had better be worth it.

Jin had about an hour and a half before he needed to be at the bar Kalaus was scheduled to visit after his meeting. In a matter of minutes, Jin made his back to the alleyway where Neal remained. He was busy looking over some paperwork but instantly perked up upon hearing Jin’s booming footsteps. He glances around, likely checking for Izumi, and changed his expression once he saw that she was still not with him. “So, what did you find out?” Neal replies as Jin gets in earshot. The behemoth meticulously details everything he witnessed while inside the building. From the number of employees, the many Rune Knights he saw, and even the exact placements of the cameras. Nothing was excluded from his report.” The man smiled as he wrote down all the information before handing Jin his payment. “I appreciate the assistance big man. Come back in a few days and I should have some more work for you.” Neal contemplates asking him to bring Izumi next time but thinks better of it, instead just hoping she’d come. Jin snatches the sack and goes to leave, hoping to make it in time to deal with Kalaus.

WC: 730
TWC: 1,231

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum