Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Judith Karlinius 

Tasting for Future Testing.(Jikan/Social.) - Page 3 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:53 am

Judith Karlinius
It almost seemed in the end Judith did not follow any normal sense of logic that was not just her doing things her own way, But at least they seemed to consider that suggestion into mind."Hmm..maybe, It will entirely depend on when I ever go exploring again, I am sure I will end up having some one with if need be."So Jikan kind of changed her mind but it almost seemed like it was work slightly in the manner she could do bring some one along or might risk it alone anyway. Judith then would just settle into starting to finish her food and drink.

Eventually Judith and Anders finished up think meals,drinks and conversation with Jikan, Made sure to pay what was owed, packed up everything and went on their ways. All and all a strange yet still interesting day for the both of them, One day Jikan is most likely to meet Judith again just in a different situation.

[Exit,to continue into Season 4]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum