Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turtle Days [Getsouji]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was busy helping one of her fiance's father, Connor, tend to some repairs. The guildhall was taking longer than usual to finish. She had to admit it was going to take a while with how large of a property it is. The demi-human held the board in place while Connor hammered the board in place. It took a little bit longer than she had expected but it was getting done. "Almost there, Lee” said Connor. She held it up until he told her to let go. The kitsune dusted her hands.

"Thanks for the help, Connor '' she thanked. Her future father-in-law cracked a smile then ruffled her hair like the old days. Her and her fiancé's fathers were best friends, so it was natural to be treated as such. "No problem, kiddo" he laughed. Hikari then came bounding in with a huge grin on her face. In her hands, she held a small turtle. "Mom, can we keep him? I found him in the garden outside" she smiled. Connor gave LeeAnn a look as she sighed. Pinching the bridge of her nose. She only gave her daughter an expression of irritation. "Hikari, no. Put him back, he lives IN the garden. It's where he belongs'' she told him. The five year old puffed her cheeks in a pouty manner. She refused to listen to her mother. “Nice try, that's not going to work on us, small fry. Put the turtle back and feed your other larger and better turtle that you begged your mother to keep so much” scolded Connor.

“Fine” pouted Hikari. The small girl stomped her feet outside to the garden in the back. Hikari resembled Connor in some ways from what LeeAnn had noticed. Waving her hand, she dismissed everything. The slayer smelled a new scent, something that wasn't here before. It wasn’t a bad smell, but something she still wasn't familiar with. “LeeAnn, think someone’s here” he mentioned before leaving the room. The kitsune turned around to see who ever was a the door. “Hello, sorry about that, how can I help you” she smiled.

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Getsuoji 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Getsuoji
If there was anything in the world he'd like right now, it was silence. "Are we there yet?", the boy asked. Getsuoji's gaze slowly motioned towards him,"We're almost there, Fuyu. For now, I'd like silence.", he instructed coldly. Fuyu put their hands behind their head as they followed their father figure, "Hmph." they pouted. They could be mistaken as actual father and son due to their hair resemblance and attitude, but Getsuoji was far from human unlike Fuyu. Daemons were closer to being human than the undead Vampires and he was a prideful pure-blooded vampire.

Astera held a guild in the making that he joined. The walls and all of the buildings were made out of a plastery white stone. It was almost like chalk. People gazed at him, some in awe as others were judging. He didn't care about people around him as they didn't matter to him unless they make it his problem. Getsuoji felt Fuyu brush against his mokomoko and looked to see that he was gazing at all the people. "Don't mind them. They're nothing to us," he coldly spoke like a sheet of ice that was well-fitting to his expressionless face.

"Pft, I won't. It's just irritating," Fuyu said in a tough-kid manner with annoyance. The kid's icy blue eyes looked towards the large building that seemed to be a castle-like structure. "Whoa, are we going there?!", Fuyu sounded excited as if they just found treasure. Getsuoji flicked his wrist to point towards the castle, "Go down the stairs over there and knock the door," he instructed. Fuyu did as instructed as he was following silently behind the boy. His cold gaze of gold starring at the door to see a firey red-orange-haired woman. Fuyu spoke for him, "Hey lady, is this where the guildies hang?", Fuyu spoke bluntly. The silver-haired man sighed, "Tsk," Getsuoji made a sound of disapproval before speaking. "I was told to come here," his tone was droning and cultured. "I'm Fuyu," Fuyu spoke loudly as he pointed to himself, "Can we come in? It's pretty hot out here," he complained as if he was in a hurry..

Last edited by Getsuoji on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Signat13
ffcc00: Getsouji & 66ccff: Fuyu ▐  Character Sheet ▐ ECT
#3Lee Nakamura 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Lee Nakamura
The slayer smelled a different scent, two in fact. They stood in the doorway, she climbed off the ladder to the ground again. Being on ladders did make her nervous a little bit. The small boy seemed to be very to the point, which amused the kitsune. The other person who accompanied the by boy was very...cold or lacked emotion. There was a sense of coldness from the aura he cold, but he seemed to like loneliness more than anything she got. At this point she was just guessing. "Come on in, get out of the heat. My name is LeeAnn Nakamura, the guildmaster of this guild" she introduced herself.

LeeAnn gave a small smile to try to be welcoming. Thoughts of her fiance came to mind with how this guy carried himself before the war in Bosco. Her kitsune ears twitched a little thinking. "Anyways, what brings you here? Joining the guild? Needing a place to stay. I can offer almost anything you need including a quiet place to read. We have a library, it's still growing with adding new pieces of literature" she commented. LeeAnn turned around to and tripped face flat. A large tortoise was happily eating her lettuce. The five year old girl came running around with a bowl full of lettuce. "There you are! Mom, you have to be careful, Tiptoe tends to wander"she spoke. The demi-human shark was wondering her mother was on the floor. Fuming, but remaining calm, she sighed and lifted her head to her daughter. "Hikari....the tortoise remains outside. Next thing I need is someone to break their neck because they tripped over your turtle" she spoke. The five year old raised an eyebrow, holding the bowl full of lettuce. "It's hot outside, Mom. Do you want the turtle to overheat" she asked.

The kitsune was done arguing. LeeAnn got up and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Trying so hard to not just get mad at this phase in her daughter's life. Atani was most definitely a huge influence on her daughter with this animal business. "I'm sorry about that. This is my daughter, Hikari, by the way. She's a huge animal lover" she spoke. The little blonde grew a little shy and hide behind her mother, staring at the little boy in front of her. She narrowed her blue eyes and grew suspcious. "Hikari, stop acting weird. You're being rude. These are guests, will you stop being weird" LeeAnn whispered to her daughter. "I have one question for you! Do you like turtles" she asked Fuyu. This was her test to see if they could be friends.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Getsuoji 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 pm

Getsuoji
He stood there waiting to be invited and once he was the both of them went in. He went in first as Fuyu went in right after. His cold stare looked down towards Lee who seemed to be a Kitsune. Been a while since he has seen one of those. The most popular one seemed to be cats. A sudden outburst happens as the woman fell, scolding a child in front of her. He assumed that it must be hers with how they were speaking to each other. His expression did not change at all as he shifted his gaze towards Fuyu. He held his answer till the whole ordeal was finished. His patience was wearing thin, but he kept his attitude a mute.

The little girl seemed excited and spoke to Fuyu about liking turtles. Fuyu looked up at Getsuoji as if wanting permission. Slowly, he nodded and then flicked his wrist to pat his shoulder, "You may go and chat, but stay close," he spoke in a monotone. "Alright, if ya say so," Fuyu spoke and itched the back of his head nervously, looking away. "I like most animals. Not really picky, you know?" his blue icy gaze looked at the girl in front of him. While those two were chatting, Getsuoji looked back at the woman, "We're already apart of this guild, and we're here to see if this place is home enough for Fuyu," he answered the question from a few moments ago.

#5Lee Nakamura 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn noticed the small tick of impatience with the man before her. His stare was colder than any ice she had seen. The fire slater felt cold for the first time in her life and he didn't even touch her. Hikari seemed to be paitently wait with Tiptoe nudging her for food. "Great! This is Tiptoe, my Spurred Tortoise.
She's super nice. Here why don't you feed her some lettuce, Romaine is her favorite. I'm Hikari by the way"
she greeted. The small girl already treated Fuyu like they had been friends for a long time. Hikari held her manners that LeeAnn had to reinforce multiple times. If she weren't careful, the girl would have gone feral.

Getsuoji affirmed his true intentions of seeing the guild was home for Fuyu. Despite the man's little to no emotion, he seemed to care for Fuyu deeply. She admired that. A small smile came from her lips with a gentle grin. "I am so sorry. I should have known. Just a lot is going on with this being a new guild. This looks bad on my part,, my apologizes. Understood. I can for sure provide rooms for free, food, and anything you need. I can shoe you the rooms if you'd like. It's one of the few things that's fully done" she spoke. She kept an eye on how Hikari was treating Fuyu. She hadn't had much interaction with kids her own age. The closest was with Temrpis being twelve years old. She heard Hikari talking about Tiptoe's favorite places to sleep and asking Fuyu about his favorite places to nap. Lee found this to br an very odd question.

She turned to Getsuoji with a question in mind about Fuyu. "I don't mean to pry, but what kind of foods or things does Fuyu like? Just asking so I can I know his needs and yours to better accommodate you two. Just curious" she asked.

Character Sheet
#6Getsuoji 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:04 pm

Getsuoji
Fuyu was entertained by the small child so it was now for him to continue on the conversation with the kitsune. His golden gaze stayed expressionless as if he had no emotions other than irritation and boredom. The feelings he felt couldn't be shown as it was a weakness to do so. With that, he was happy Fuyu may have found a companion or friend as he has been by himself since birth. Getsuoji too has been alone, but after the incident of 'her', he didn't allow himself to get close to anyone.

The girl he met hours ago before coming here made him feel uneasy. Could he know her from somewhere? The last time he felt this conflicted was when he was questioning rather or not to take in Fuyu as his own and before that, the girl who became his world. There was something off about her though as she lived for so long without aging, but died due to some unknown illness. He still remembered trying to save her, turning her even. The girl spoke soft words about resurrection, coming back, but after a couple of hundred years he gave up in understanding. His attention went back to Lee who was asking about Fuyu.

"Fuyu enjoys watermelon. We'd prefer a room closest to the ocean or pond. It calms him when he sleeps as well as myself...", he folded his arms against his chest while having a stern gaze at the woman.

#7Lee Nakamura 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn grew to already like the idea of Fuyu being around. Hikari was always getting herself into trouble to gain attention. Ragtime was not going to be any help to babysit her. She couldn't rely on the chaotic spirit to do such a task in a mild manner. Hikari played nicely letting Fuyu pet Tiptoe. The turtle happily ate the food and was super gentle. In fact, the reptile enjoyed the attention from the children. Hikari was telling Fuyu all sorts of facts about turtles. Astrid and Tadashi, Lee's cousins, have been keeping her busy by reading her books about animals.

Getsuoji replied to her in a cold manner. Quickly, she realized he was a person with little to no emotion. With what little he gave, she could ready his deeply cared for Fuyu in a different way she did with her own adopted daughter. The kitsune nodded. "Would you like it on the first or second floor? I have rooms literally tasting the ocean" she spoke. LeeAnn stared back at Hikari, thinking about her love for the ocean. "I am happy Hikari finally has someone her age to talk to. Being around adults, I was afraid she would never be able to know what its like to be around other children. She's adopted, found her after a creature ransacked the campsite, the people taking care of her were slaughtered" she spoke, in a hushed tone. She didn't want either the children to hear the last sentence she had to say.

Character Sheet
#8Getsuoji 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Getsuoji
"First", was all he said before Lee continued to talk. His golden eyes watched the kids be kids as Fuyu played with the turtle. A subject that was sour was soon coming as Lee explained how the kid she has was adopted. Her parents were slaughtered by a creature of the unknown as well as whoever else was there. He stood there silently as his white hair waved slowly. He felt like it was his turn to explain to Lee about Fuyu. If he was going to take down the path of becoming friends with Lee's daughter then she will find out eventually.

"Fuyu was a sacrifice within a village of Joya, but instead of being killed the demon decided to make him a Daemon. After becoming a Daemon he aged slowly and his village tried to kill him themselves, even his family. I just passed by as I travel to all Countries throughout my lifetime. Witnessed it and slaughtered all those who attempted to kill him. He followed me in return. I didn't care.", he told Fuyu''s story in summery and it was the longest he talked since being here. He talked in his slow-cold tone as he gazed at Fuyu. Fuyu was a Daemon of the Ice Demon. It was perhaps then that he knew that Fuyu was actually paying attention, but he said nothing about it. Getsuoji didn't care if Fuyu could hear them or not.

#9Lee Nakamura 

Turtle Days [Getsouji] Empty Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:20 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn listened to his story about Fuyu. It was much of a worse past than Hikari's. Though, he did have a good ending with Getsuoji. She watched Hikari hand Fuyu another leaf of lettuce. She begins to laugh a little at how Tiptoe at it. It reminded her of a game she would play with Lector. Her eyes soften. "I am glad you took him in. I would fear what would happen to him if you didn't. If anyone dare laid a finger on Hikari, I would burn the world into ash. I would die for her" she spoke. Being reminded of the thousand times she was told she was infertile, incapable of having children due to the severe damage her body endured.

The kitsune grabbed her arm a little with a bit of sorrow reflected into her blue eyes. Getsouji was a person who probably seen a lot more that he didn't care to explain."Does...Fuyu have any toys or anything? Anything else I could provide? Just so you know, I will defend you and Fuyu with all my life, especially Fuyu. You have my word" she spoken. LeeAnn had grown a soft spot for children lately, she had been wanting another child, but nothing would come to her so easily such as that.

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum