Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee] Empty Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Lee Nakamura
Zalor landed on the grounds. She had gotten a letter request to help some spirits on the other side with their wishes. Something was disturbing them. Somehow, someway, they heard she was connected to the spirit world. Lee was starting to believe some news had leaked out about Ragtime. Even the spirit himself grew a little annoyed with everyone's asking for help. Though, she needed to raise money for the guild. She wasn't going to ask anyone for money. It was her wish and she was going to get it herself. She had to calm down some angry spirits, as half-kitsune and connected with two spirits, she was the perfect candidate.

The grounds were barren except the church. Tempris was right about faith, but the church still gave her a bad rap. Religion itself wasn't bad, it was the people who took it too far. Ragtime stirred a little inside her mind because he felt the presence of other spirits. The amulet around her neck shifted as well. Caspian and Ragtime could feel the disturbance as well as she. She walked further onto the grounds. A thick, inky fog surrounded the area. It was the night and the only sources of light were going to be the moon and her fire from her hand. Lee lifted her left hand reading some graves, some of these were fresh. She wondered if they had anything to do with the event that went down in Bosco.

"Hello?"

No one answered. Ragtime groaned a little, he appeared next to her. His face looked tired and groggy. "I was sleeping, kid" he complained. The kitsune rolled her eyes and pointed to the fresh graves. "Yes and?"

"These are fresh graves. A lot more than usual they said due to certain events. I want to make sure they are from a certain event if you catch my drift" she spoke. Ragtime sighed.

"Alright, Lets get to work"

325/2000

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee] Empty Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:08 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn and Ragtime combined their energies becoming one entity. Her eyes changed to a slight dark shade of frost blue. She grew to touch some of the grave stones, immedately she felt a disturbance in the supernatural world. Her eyes shifted around, in the midst of understanding the situation. She saw a tall blue entity from behind her. He stood with a ragged clothes with a lost yet depressed expression on his face. The ghost or spirit looked exhausted from being dead all the time. He was transparent much like Ragtime was to most people when he made himself visible.

"Hello" it spoke to her. LeeAnn saw the spirit reach out his arm to shake her hand. Leeann shook his hand or what she tired to at least. His tone was long and dragged out as if he was slurring. It reminded her of how a drunk man would hit on a woman sitting alone at a bar. The spirit point to the other graves. "You want me to help, hm?"

The spirit nodded. "Are you guys from the Bosco tragedy" she asked. The man nodded his head. H was a spiritual being of a few word from their observations. As they say, actions speak louder than words in many countries.

"You're gonna have to speak more if you want my help, ya know" she spoke. The spirit nodded and tapped one of the other stones. Another faded spirit rose from the freshly buried grave. He yawned and sratched his back. His lazy eyes looked around at Lee then at the other spirit. The outfit he was wearing was armor. Lee instantly knew he was a knight.

"What's the meaning of disturbing my sleep" he scolded. The quiet oen pointed to LeeAnn.

"I need to know how I can help you guys. There's something stirring up the place" she explained. The warrior spirit thought for a little bit. "There's a spirit that keeps disturbing everyone. He wont rest until someone does something. The other spirits are not allowed to move on till he gets dealt with or something. He keeps reminded us about the events that unfolded down at Bosco" he explained. There was a restless spirit that wouldn't allow the other peaceful spirit accept what had happened to them. It as probably deeply rooted into it. There were reports of things being thrown in the church, words being spoken, doors slamming, and other things that freaked out the priest and others on the grounds. Everyone was too scared to really do anything.

"I see. I will deal with this."

760/2000

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee] Empty Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:58 pm

Lee Nakamura
The spirits explained everything she needed to know about the untamed entity. FRom what she remembered, Ragtime had once told her those in the afterlife had two choices, enter the spirit realm or stay on earth to be lost until the soul rests. It really depended on the wishes of the spirit himself. Seeing as how she had very little experience with this "resting in peace" ordeal, she had no idea how to keep this spirit at rest. The young kitsune only scratched her chin while Ragtime thought as well. THe amulet around her neck glowed a red aura. It seemed to respond to their current task or what Lee as thinking about. The silver necklace shook violently before overtaking Lee with a new sense of founded energy. Ragtime hopped backwards and stared at her. The spirit in the amulet showed himself. He shown a tall humaniod creature with twisted branches for antlers and a skull-like face carrying a crazy mane.

"Revenge! Revenge! Revenge is what it seeks" he whispered. As fast as it summoned itself, it faded away within a blink of an eye. Ragtime and Lee stared at each other with a shiver sent down their spines. It was the first time the fire mage had been chilled to the bone in a while. That appearance and the way it spoke only sent the weirdest vibes to her.

"Revenge, huh? Guess we know what it exactly wants us to do" spoke Ragtime. Lee had a few ideas on how to ease the spirit. One way was to battle it to make the spirit feel like it had done something or one last send off or just outright get revenge for it, as long as it wasn't illegal or morally wrong. Mostly likely she guessed it would be. She rolled up her sleeves and marched forward to the resting place. There were a lot of gravestones. Some had faded lettering with moss and ivy growing all over it. There were a few that looked well taken care of as others were seen in better days. The stones spoke of the years of abandonment and lack of maintenance. She felt for these spirits that were forgotten by time. Lee exactly knew what it means to be forgotten and abandoned. She took her time to clear some of the moss and ivy from a few of them to make the spirits somewhat pleased to know people cared.

There was no way she could leave some of the stones like this. Though she couldn't be here all night, it didn't take long to clear the mess of a few. They really needed to hire a groundskeeper. Ragtime stopped her dead in her tracks. Ahead was a large crater, bits of stones were everywhere. In the center was a tall, but almost black spirit. Her eyes adjust to the darkness a bit better. She saw the evil energy it gave off. "Are you the one who has been making things difficult for the other spirits from passing on into the spirit realm?" she asked the spirit. The dark spirit glared right over at LeeAnn with angry eyes. Lunging itself at her, Ragtime pushed her out of the way in time.

1301/2000

Character Sheet
#4Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath [Quest: Lee] Empty Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:20 pm

Lee Nakamura
Ragtime controlled her body to leap out of the way. She stared at the spirit. "What happened?" The darker spirit seethed with anger. Spirits or any spiritual entity lingered because there was something they regretted or longed to have an answer for. She could feel through Ragtime this spirit really was unhappy. Something must of angered him about his death. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and stared at the spirit. She flared her nostirls with embers coming out like an angry bull. "Tell me what happened! Maybe I can help" she called out.

The spirit hissed and threw his hands up in the air. "I wasn't suppose to die to the hands of those assholes. I had so much to live for" he scowled. LEe felt for him and sighed.

"What would you'd for me to help you with? Pass on and stuff?" She thought maybe something that would remind him that get out of his system. The spirit had to think for a long while before he could give her an answer to her offer. It was a few moments before he turned around and stared at her right into the eye. "A fight. Something I always wanted to do was fight, a memorable, honorable fight. Would you give that to me? Right here, right now" he pleaded. LeeAnn smiled.

"Glad to. Least I could do" she smiled. THe spirit readied himself. "The last person to be standing wins" he spoke. They both agreed to those terms of the fight. Ragtime reminded her to let him win or something along those lines. She didn't listen and wanted to just help the poor creature out. She felt for him with the current events happening in Bosco. Some many had lost their lives for what cause? More pain? Death? Everything. She didn't like it one bit. Many, many people suffered and continued to suffer. She pulled out STting She weilded it while tussling with the spirit. As far as he was concerned that she was way too fast for his own good.

"You're fast" he commented. This made LeeAnn laughed a little. She gave a small nod to him while lunging at him, but his timing was great causing her to fall forward. "Well, your timing is not too bad either" she smiled. Wiping the dirt and sweat from her face.

She leaned her head back, letting the heat rising in her chest. The fire rose from her mouth while a large magic circle appeared right in front of her. It was about 0.25 meters in diameter in the color of crimson red. A large fireball was hurled at her fellow opponent, but he dodged it with only a part of him singed. He seethed a little, but laughed. HE seemed to finally be able to be put to a rest a little bit. LeeAnn used Sting to stab right through in the spiritual body. Sting was special sword that contained a mgical property. Ragtime controlled her body to twist and turn her sword inside of him. He grabbed her shirt collar and swung her over his  causing her to slam on her face. Blood slowly dripped from her mouth as she felt it around her mouth.

"Nice try" she smiled. LeeAnn grinned with a different stare into her eyes. There was a glow that was not soemthing many people saw these days. It was a look of madness. "What?" She grabbed the spirit and used STing to stab right into him. Lifting her left leg, she turned her body to the side to igve a good kick to the side of him. It sent him flying hitting against another tree. There was a moment of silence for a long while. She perked up really worried before she heard a roar of laughter.

"Thank you...I really needed a good fight" he smiled. LeeAnn walked over and pulled Sting out from his chest. The spirit smiled up at her with a new founded peace in his eyes. "Thank you, I really needed that battle. Maybe I could come back and help some other people as a spirit much like your friend there" he spoke. He pointed to Ragtime.

"We could always meet again" he smiled. The spirit went on as Lee gave him a odd look. "Ragtime..were you once mortal?" The spirit remained silent and turned away. "Let's get back to Astera, the guild is waiting for us" he spoke.

2052/2000

2325/2350:

-exit-

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum