Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khalfani † 

BIN Empty Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:40 am

Khalfani †
BIN 5548323

BIN Underg11

Underground Magazine is a creative project that I decided to take time out to start. With Empyrean Divine's Ball, the war in Stella and an influx of guilds coming in I decided to use my own creative spark to bring back an aspect of FTRP that used to bring me joy during my earlier days. There seems to be a lot going on, and I plan on covering as much as I can :). This magazine is for fun and will feature a variety of mages based on who stands out. There is no rank requirement! I'll mostly be picking rpers at random so hopefully everyone has a chance at being featured. Although it is an OOC project, I don't plan on covering anything that nobody would know IC. That way Underground Mag can be referred to in character. Feel free to post ideas if you have any!

Volume 1 is coming soon so stay tuned!

*Note: The people mentioned on the cover are not always the only mages featured in the magazine.

Last edited by Khalfani on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2Khalfani † 

BIN Empty Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:21 pm

Khalfani †
Full Version Magazine out! Click each page to see in full

BIN Underg12

BIN Underg13

BIN Underg14

BIN Underg15

BIN Underg16

BIN Underg23

BIN Underg22BIN Underg24