Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lilith Ashmedai 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:49 am

Lilith Ashmedai
Hi I'm about to make a character, I want it to be a daemon, but can I start as one or i have to buy it later?

I want to put the daemon as part of my character history, or is it possible if my friend from the site buy me the daemon for me?

thank you

#2Hitomi Minamoto † 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:16 am

Hitomi Minamoto †
You can start as a deamon. But if you want the hidden perks of the race you gotta buy them in the shop while being a demon.

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#3Khalfani † 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:26 am

Khalfani †
You can start off as a Daemon but you have to purchase it later on to use it. The only upside as starting off is that you don’t have to buy the hidden perks when you finally do purchase it.

#4Lilith Ashmedai 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:50 am

Lilith Ashmedai
understood... thank youuu

#5Lilith Ashmedai 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:04 am

Lilith Ashmedai
can I make my mom as a demon an my father as a god? since my character is from seven the land that rules by Gods....

#6Psykhe † 

Daemon as a starter character or bought by friend? Empty Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:40 am

Psykhe †
You cannot make your parents any High Entity beings such as; gods, Demons, Seraphims, etc.

Closest you can do are the lower parts like Daemons, Vampires, etc. as they are more 'being gifted' instead of born that way.

I know I'm late, but thought I'd answer anyways.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum