Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Performing Mischief [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Performing Mischief [Quest] Empty Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo has spent of his life as the son of farmers and is therefore unfamiliar with the ongoings of a city. Eating food out of metal trashcans, first blessed by a quick prayer, have allowed Poropo to feed his large appetite, but trashcans are far and few between. Usually Poropo must noisily sneak into an establishment and inevitably beg for food. However, the monk of the Iron Deity does not wish to soil his pure form with garbage any longer! Despite his inability to become part of a guild, Poropo is determined to find people to pay him for services!

Wandering around, Poropo heard of Castle Syllas within the town of Marigold. A quick hop and waddle later, Poropo finds himself just outside a large, imposing, stone structure which he believes is a place where wealth gathers - where there is money, there is a chance for services to be given. Unfortunately, Poropo is not away of how to ask if someone within Castle Syllas needs services so he shouts, "Hello!? Good day to anyone here! May the Iron Deity bless you!"

Anyone Poropo addresses tends to ask what the Iron Deity is, but the only response is a difficult to hear, "Psssst! Psssssssst! Up here! Are you here to take my request?" The whisper-yell comes from a high window in the castle, originating from a red-haired young lady.

Poropo is not sure what this request she speaks of is, but he needs money for proper food, "Y-yes! I am here to rescue a damsel in distress! Give me one moment!" Taking a vague stab at what this red-haired woman needs from Poropo, the monk hurriedly waddles to the front gate of Castle Syllas and begins banging, "Let me in this instant! I am here to save a damsel in distress! If you do not let me in soon then I must...um...d-destroy this gate with my d-divine magic!"

325/500 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Performing Mischief [Quest] Empty Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Poropo Poproporp
While Poropo bangs on the front gate, the red-haired woman, Rosalia De Syllas, waits in anticipation hoping the guards and servants of the castle will be distracted by the strange monk. She hears murmurs just outside her door of an entertainer putting on a free show at the front gate.

"Heed my plea, Iron Deity! Bless me with fine power with which to destroy this castle gate! Haaaaaaa~" Just outside the castle gate, Poropo slowly and deliberately waves his arms in circular motions, sometimes trailing with his feet - as if casting some great and powerful spell. Poropo seems to be giving quite the performance as more people from within the castle are gathering to watch the dancing foreigner.

"Kuuuuu~ Hau! Mudaaaaa~ Ora! You had better step back if you do not wish to perish by my d-divine magic...yes! Divine magic!" Stuttering a little from time to time, nearly everyone from Castle Syllas has gathered to watch a free performance to break up the monotony of their boring day - guards, servants, and maybe even the lord of the castle have become enthralled by the strange yet deliberate motions being performed by Monk Poropo!

Rosalia is now long gone and having a great time out in town seeing sights and meeting people she would not have been able to without Poropo's distracting bluff. By the time the red-haired young lady returns, Poropo has been invited into the castle to continue his performance and get some food in his stomach. Nobody seems to notice Rosalia return, probably due to Poropo jabbering on and on about the Iron Deity - attention is more paid to Poropo's appearance than his philosophical talks, but attention is paid nonetheless.

Rosalia De Syllas' maid eventually gets a chance to pay Poropo for his amazing distraction and sends him off with a letter from Rosalia, May the Iron Deity bless you, kind monk.

500/500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum