Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decorator [Keita/Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Decorator [Keita/Quest] Empty Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 am

Today was a bit of an odd day for Shichiro and his cousin. They were requested to go and help an old granny they had once helped out of the 'kindness of their hearts' clean an apartment she had bought for herself. Shichiro found it strange that he would be requested of all people but it turns out this old lady was actually filthy rich. This made him wonder why she chose to live in a place like this instead of just buying a large mansion somewhere with a lot of hired help for the rest of her days. Well, to each their own, he assumed. he was supposed to bring his entire troupe but Hitomi and Seika currently weren't available for them to bring so he only brought Keita and his animal companion, Panther Lily with him for now. Arriving at the old woman's apartment, she greeted them and began to inform them of her request. She decided this apartment was rather bland and dreary from her and wanted to decorate the place nice and pretty in order for her to feel more comfortable. She handed them a large sack of jewels for them to go out and buy her apartment some nice things and waved them goodbye. Looking at the sack of jewels, Shichiro had come to realize he didn't know the first thing about decorating anything much less to an apartment. He could only hope he could find something that would suit an elderly lady's tastes. If not, he could always turn to Keita for his opinion. If anything goes wrong, he could blame it on him.

#2Guest 

Decorator [Keita/Quest] Empty Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:59 pm

Keita was on a really strange request currently, which was a request from a kind old woman that stated that she needed some help decorating their apartment. It was pretty strange that she would ask a bunch of soldiers to do something regarding interior decoration, but they still wanted the money and it was nice to go and help an old woman with something that she could not really do anything like that by herself. Keita was simply following his cousin for a while, before they actually got to the house of the old lady, and she had handed them a large sack of money to help her. This money also seemed to be more than what they have asked for, and the extra money was definitely for buying the necessary things so that they could actually decorate the house for her. She was giving a lot of faith to the both of them, and so Keita did not want to let that faith down. He had learned a lot about the art of feng shui, or how certain items and rules around a house contributed to the overall feel to the room, and so one of the first things he checked was the position of the front door of her house, which would determine what sort of furniture would be placed in the apartment, and soon they figured out that the door was facing south, meaning that the apartment they were decorating should be homey and calm, like a bedroom, as the south facing door was for bedrooms only.

#3Guest 

Decorator [Keita/Quest] Empty Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:37 am

Well, they were tasked with a job to do and so, Shichiro would try his best to carry it out as best as he can. Taking the large sack of money, he turned towards Keita and asked, "Hey, do you know anything about interior design? I don't shit about this kind of subject so I'm hoping you do. I lived out in the wilderness for quite awhile when I first came to Fiore so I never felt the need to decorate the first official abode I had." Regardless, he just shrugged after saying that, listened to whatever potential response Keita gave him and began to walk out of the apartment complex in order to find some decent stores. At some point, Shichiro found himself following Keita's lead on the matter and buying the stuff they deemed appropriate for an elder lady's apartment. After a couple of hours of shopping for decorations and the required materials to set them up, they returned to the elderly woman's apartment to begin work on decorating the apartment. Running back and forth through the apartment, Shichiro and his animal companion, Panther Lily, had help make all the proper decorations and adjustments as they saw fit. In the end, Shichiro asked for the opinion of the elderly woman to see if she liked what they had done with the place or if she would prefer something different. She said she loved it before praising the three of them and handing them their reward. With that, Shichiro had left the apartment with his cousin. 

[Exit.]

#4Guest 

Decorator [Keita/Quest] Empty Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Keita had seen the layout of the house that the lady lived in, and the layout was fairly simple and small. It seemed that the lady that they were helping out was not concerned with a huge house or living area, recognizing that she did not need a gigantic living space, as it seemed that she was living alone. Keita then asked her if she wanted something to do during the day, as he was thinking of bringing a bunch of house plants in, which would liven up the atmosphere of the place and leave it feeling fresh, but they needed to be watered everyday at around noon. After listening to the old woman, it seemed like she was excited for the prospect, so Keita went to work. He hurried over to a textile shop down the street and then a small botanical garden, buying a bunch of small house plants that were mostly green, but a variety of them had some sort of color. After coming back with the supplies, it was pretty easy with the help of his little earth summons to decorate the house, putting up the wallpaper and the plants around the home, and the home looked nice and had a fresh feeling. 

“I know a thing or two about feng shui, but not really interior decoration. I’m just hoping that the old woman likes all of this stuff. I think the house looks nice and calm, and I love the green colors of the plants, but that’s just my opinion.” Keita would say, before waiting for the old woman to come back in and look at it. She seemed satisfied, so their job there was done.

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum