Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Fala †
Today she was going to go out and help people build houses as the people among Bosco and Stella were homeless. She was not going to be alone in this as she had someone else who also supported cassia to help her build these houses. They had to travel to both Stella and Bosco but first, they were going to start in Stella. She waited by the dock but her partner and sat on the bench by herself. Today was a beautiful day as the sky was showing it was clear, no sign of there being a chance of it raining.
Her eyes closed and took a sip of her fruit drink. The fruity drink was filled with strawberries, blueberries, and a few other fruits.

It was just like she was going on vacation and she was now just waiting for the person that was coming with her. she was not sure if the person was a boy or girl or if they had any experience in building housing. today is she was wearing her summer dress. It was blue with spaghetti straps and then the bottom piece was a v-shape skirt that went down as it had the designs are pink and blue.

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Wannap10

You wanna try me? Test me? Alright...let's go.
#2Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Fala †
For her shoes, she wore ballerina shoes that were white silky white for ribbons. She then gazed forward as she then saw someone coming forward. Her eyes gazed right into their eyes as she was unsure what to say. The man has short, straight black child hair and an undercut curtain, as well as narrow, intimidating shining gray eyes with dark circles under them yet he had a really deceptive youthful face. By gazing at him she had no clue how old he was. You looked quite short as she was a little bit tiny taller than she was but not by much. His face was expressionless which made her curious as he was quite mysterious.

She waved simply with a small smile as she asked him if he was her partner for the day. He nodded back and asked if she was ready in a rather cold tone. She smiled nervously and then she started walking towards the boat which was waiting for them. He followed behind shortly as they went to go sit down. They sat next to the edge of the boat enough so her own hand Could Touch the Water. She was unsure what to say to him.

#3Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Fala †
Her eyes spaced off as she gazed at the sea. She was still feeling her after the whole ordeal with Shabana but as long as Shabana was happy then she should too. That's how it should be with friends right? She was felt like the whole thing with friends is that you should always be helpful and happy for them even if you're unhappy. The guy was taking attention to himself and truthfully she did not really pay much attention to him. It was to the point where even she didn't realize that he was gazing at her sometimes and then gazing away.

She wondered how Shabana and the guy were doing and maybe they will go see how they are doing while they build the houses. Her eyes gazed up as she saw the clouds were starting to gather as Stella was getting closer. She sighed Softly As she then started to stand up and go downstairs and the boat cabin. She didn't say anything to her partner as she just felt like leaving him alone. Usually, people that are cold and distant are the same type of people who do not like to be bothered. To her that was okay.

#4Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Fala †
His cabin reminded her of when she came back to Boscoe with the whole group. The only difference is it was a single room with a king-size bed. The bed had velvet sheets and four huge pillows that could be the side of the body pillows. She felt strange when she gazed at it as she wondered are perhaps she and her partner will have to share the room. Ever since her mind became free and she was able to feel emotions she has been feeling strange and weird around boys that seemed really cute. She went towards the sofa that was white cushioned and sat down to gaze at what was the lacrima TV. apparently in Stella, a beauty pageant was happening among the actual cities where there were more futuristic housing.

There are five contestants and there were four judges she wondered exactly who the contestants were and started to continue watching. She squinted as she realized two other contestants with two people she knew. One of them was Alisa and the other was Tempris. Was she herself beautiful enough to go in one of those? Fala felt her hand and then her own cheek as she questioned herself.

#5Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Fala †
She questioned if she was even pretty enough to even participate in such a thing. She was watching the TV she heard someone over the door and then closed yeah, her eyes gazing towards the stairs to see who it was really quick. Soon enough she saw that it was the guy who was her partner. He gazed at the TV and then roll their eyes before going to the chair of his own. She just went back to the TV to watch the beauty pageant without much paying attention to him. She at least tried not to.

His eyes were gazing at her and then back at the TV as he could see that she was feeling her face. His eyebrow cocked up and questioned her if perhaps you should change the channel and what was wrong. She was clueless and asked him why and he could tell that she was really clueless and did not understand the meaning of his advice. She sighed and then change the channel but couldn't find anything interesting so she just gave him the remote. His eyes coldly cornered to look at her and then look back at the TV before turning it off.

#6Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Fala †
His gaze was going towards the window and to her, it seemed a little weird as he was just staring at the spot and not particularly outside. She stood up quickly and then went upstairs to the top section of the boat and heard him talking to the captain. It was all muffling so she couldn't hear it clearly. She came back downstairs and went to a closet to get some cleaning supplies. He went towards the window with the spray and some paper towels to clean off the window shield and then went all around the cabin and started cleaning. It was somewhat entertaining so she continued to watch him instead of watching the show that was going to distract her till he came in here.

I don't know where she suddenly sneezed and made him gaze at her. He asked her if she was okay and made her ask him if perhaps there was some sense that would make the area smell better. He looked in the closet to see what was all in there as he then picked a few scents out and showed her exactly what was there. He brought out some lemon senses, a few fruit senses, and a forest scent.

#7Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Fala †
She made a sweet smile and surely looked at the scents that he brought out. She looked at all the scents and decided to pick the lemon scent which he seemed a little pleased at as he made a little small smile. He started to spray around to make it smell better in here. She then heard the captain yell out for them as there was something going on. She hurried up to go up there to see what was going on and suddenly it was so cloudy that the wind was roaring and the water was pouring from the sky as of God was crying himself. The water was starting to get on the boat as she and her partner needed to get a bucket to empty the water off the boat.

She hurried up and got a bucket and started from the behind well he went forward towards the peak of the boat. It took what felt like forever as the rain was starting to end but so far there was no sign of it ending 100%. She started to run around as she started to empty the water out of the boat and as she was running she accidentally tripped and slipped to end up falling against her partner.

#8Fala † 

Fala †
She heard a scoff and bowed her head instantly towards him. She tried to hurry and apologize to him for bumping into him. She ignored any injuries that she had during the fall and continued with her mission of emptying the water from the boat. She wanted to make sure she kept some water for future uses as it was yet to be hitting the Sea of salt. Asura halfway to Stella the rain finally stopped and then she realized that her partner was standing there gazing at her. His eyes were lured to her legs as her legs or scraped with a large cut, bleeding as it was dripping down her calf and Ankle.

She told him to not worry about it as she can just go and take care of it but as she was walking towards the cabin stairs she then fell. He hurried up and caught her and helped her over to the cabin downstairs. Next, he sighed and told her that he will help her. After that, he helped her over to the sofa to then get the medkit. Finally, he opened the medkit to get the bandages, cottonballs, and rubbing alcohol to clean up the wound.

#9Fala † 

Fala †
She could smell the scent from him as her heart was pounding nervously. She was wondering how he could be this calm but maybe he was just mature enough and has been around enough women to act like this. He was pretty cute this close. Her face turned pink as her purple eyes gazed away. She did not notice but while she was giving away he was gazing at her and then looked forward while they were going down the stairs. Her long black raven hair was in her face as she was then watching him wrap the bandages around her like slowly after cleaning it of course.

He went towards the bar and open the fridge to get some alcohol while sitting down on the other side of her and started drinking. She said softly and looked at her seriously as he wondered why she always hid her face with her hair. She just told him that she was just really used to hiding her face by a mask but after she lost her messed she now just hit her face with her hair. She wonders why he sounded so cold and wondered if it was just because he wanted to be distant and people to stay away from him or was there another story?

#10Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Fala †
She could smell the scent from him as her heart was pounding nervously. She was wondering how he could be this calm but maybe he was just mature enough and has been around enough women to act like this. He was pretty cute this close.  Her face turned pink as her purple eyes gazed away. She did not notice but while she was giving away he was gazing at her and then looked forward while they were going down the stairs. Her long black raven hair was in her face as she was then watching him wrap the bandages around her like slowly after cleaning it of course.

He went towards the bar and open the fridge to get some alcohol while sitting down on the other side of her and started drinking. She said softly and looked at her seriously as he wondered why she always hid her face with her hair.  She just told him that she was just really used to hiding her face by a mask but after she lost her messed she now just hit her face with her hair. She wonders why he sounded so cold and wondered if it was just because he wanted to be distant and people to stay away from him or was there another story?

#11Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Fala †
She suddenly fell asleep as their eyes closed without her even controlling it. Was she just that tired or did something happen? As time went by she opened her eyes and saw that it was daytime and her partner was standing by the window gazing at the scene. All she could hear was him talking about how he never been here before but it looks so beautiful to him. She's solid got out of bed and didn't say much of how she got in the bed and instead just enjoyed the scene with him. After ignoring that fact she went on the deck of the boat.

She yelled at the captain asking him how long till they were going to arrive at Stella and the main deck. He chuckled and pointed towards the direction in which they were going while telling her that it's right there. She went out to see the pier not that far from where they were which was quite exciting as she was missing the land of Stella. She went over and inside to the cabin to tell her partner that they were at Stella finally. After telling him she grabbed her stuff and went towards the prank that was going to lead down to the pier where she was going to leave.

#12Fala † 

Fala †
To her, that came out of nowhere as she was not expecting that kind of answer from her partner as she just realizes she doesn't even know his name but he knew hers or did he? He hasn't called her name at all so maybe he didn't know her name.  She decided to bring up that topic later and went to the village with him and the buff guy.  once they got close to the Village she decided to meet the Elder who she knew ever since the first time she came to Stella with her old friend. You seemed really happy to see her as he gave a smile while waving his Cane around.

He asked her how everything was and wondered what happened to that Shabana girl. Her partner seemed to be distracted so she told him the story about how she decided to run off with one of the boys that were the Rebel. He felt sorry for her but she just told him that it was her first time and perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. He had a soft laugh as he told her that when someone falls in love first it doesn't usually turn out that way as someone isn't just fine when it happens.

#13Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Fala †
She thought that was ridiculous but then anyone who has never fall in love would think that, right? She gazed at her partner who is staring at her for a second as their eyes finally met. She was unsure what he was thinking and what he might have wanted. She told the Elder that she was going to go and start building things. Her heart was beating nervously as her mind kept roaming on the guy even though she did not know anything about him. She scuffed and walked away towards the tools to pick them up. The guys that were buffed up already carried the supplies to the large area that had no housing. The older started to follow and told her that they will need to go a little bit further away from the village to start their own village. He felt like all the people should start separating and be further apart so they could not have any clothes spaces.

She wasn't sure what he meant by that but she just picked up the tools again and started going towards the area where he pointed. She was going to go without her partner and without telling him since her mind needed to clear.

#14Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:31 pm

Fala †
She charged forward into the forest to go find the plot of land that the Elder told her about. She was curious where the spot exactly was but the Elder gave her a map to find the area as he circled the exact spot. She flipped her black hair behind her as her purple eyes looked around to make sure she was not going to be ambushed. She was excited to finally do something by herself for once as our heart needed to calm down. There's just something about him that made her feel weird. She saw the burst of light away from the trees as she was introduced to the beach. This area had a huge AOE size Overland.

Is huge enough to make about a dozen houses? She was unsure so she decided to go ahead and draw out the plans. Once in awhile she did end up drawing pictures of random animals and sceneries, going in la la land. Without even knowing she was being watched. After she was done outlining about 12 houses she then started to send the message to the Village so they can send the supplies over here. As she was waiting for the supplies she then gathered up all she could to make Camp as she knew this was going to take a week or so.

#15Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Fala †
She stared off into the ocean as her mind started to get more confused. These feelings were making her feel an emotion that was brand new to her. She thought that she would feel such a thing with Shabana with make hist but this was nothing like it. Maybe the Elder had something after all. As the time went by she finally heard some people rustle through the bushes as a lot of men were carrying stacks of lumber and materials to craft the houses. Everyone was arriving beside her partner seemed perhaps he was tired of her. She started to think negative things as the feeling of what people called 'anxiety' was happening.

She watched as all the people were working together. Everyone was working together beside her. She played with the end strands of her hair as she watches towards the forest where her partner should be coming out from. She wanted when he was going to appear and honestly, she did not even realize she was thinking about him. She gave up and turned away as she sat down against the sand with her arms wrapped around herself. Her eyes when mirroring the water as she spaced off into the sea.

#16Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Fala †
The sea was beautiful of the Waves were perfectly blue with a little glow underneath as if alge were sprung upon. Out of nowhere, she felt a nudge against her as she looked up. Her eyes widened as she was shocked that he was right there. Her head was pounding as she couldn't think straight. It was quite the conundrum. She nervously looked up to meet his eyes as his eyes were gazing towards the sea. He seemed as lost as she was but probably for a different reason. She slowly got but before she could get fully up he offered his hand help. His eyes were gazing away as he did this and wondered if something was going on in his mind.

Quickly she took his hand and she was picked up to the point where she was now standing straight. After that, she turned towards the people who are helping building housing and started talking to her partner about how they should probably start helping. Next, she started walking away without saying much else leaving him clueless about the feeling she was feeling at the time. She picked up some tools and started grabbing some logs with the other hand as she was not as weak as she seemed.

#17Fala † 

Fala †
Without her knowing he was watching her do all of these things. She try to mind her own business so she wouldn't have noticed anyway. She started talking to the men and asked if she could help in any way. The men started asking her to get certain tools and help lift stuff up if it was possible for her to do so. With that, she took a deep breath and started a hunched over a log over her shoulder. Her eyes gazed forward as sweat started to drip upon her brows. The weather is perfect for this as there were no problems getting the logs up in order to make huts and bungalows.

It was getting dark out as they started setting up camp in the middle of the section as all the houses were surrounding in a certain order. They didn't get very far as all the planning was taking most of the day. As we started to surround around the campfire she saw her partner talk with some man and then she was getting asked a question. Her attention quickly went over to the person who was talking to her asking her if she thinks everything is in order.

#18Fala † 

Fala †
She stares at the fire as the reflection went into her eyes. She started replying by that she had another idea as she felt like to be able to create my housing that they could make overwater bungalows. She felt like it would bring more attraction to immigrants and travelers as they could rent them out to people to earn an income. She then started to draw into the stand as she was showing them her plans of making a whole village if not a mini town. She started to show a wiggling design and then we're all the housing will be constructed.

Her partner was starting to watch her as she realizes this. Her cheeks started to flush a pink color as she felt embarrassed to be watched by him. Calm herself down with a deep breather she continued on with explaining. She was getting all this attention, even his which made her worry. She never really attracted so much attention before and she never got this much ever. Were her ideas really good? She was hoping they sounded okay as she then went over the plans of exactly how many materials they will need. She then explained how they will have to explain to the Elder about all of this as they will also need to pick a leader for this new Village.

#19Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Fala †
She was unsure who could be a leader as she has not met every villager so far. The only ones she has met are the ones who were helping with the building. The only one that has been super interactive is the guy who has been talking to her constantly and then there was the guy who is constantly talking to her part. Her eyes gazed at him with a sneak peek as she was curious what they were talking about. Sometimes she could even see him sneaking up here as well as the guy. Were they talking about her?

She had no clue why she couldn't hear that far, someday maybe in the next life she'll be able to listen and smell far. For now, she will deal with what she can do. Her eyes started to get droopy as she started to fall asleep. She was suddenly caught as her body started to slide to the right. She did not see who exactly caught her from falling onto the ground but she just accepted the warmth that she felt. Her mind was pure black as she thought of nothing and suddenly woke up to the light shining through her eyelids.

#20Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Fala †
Together they started to work hard to create a house that has to give people shelter. People were creating these houses with their sweat and blood as they worked hard every hour of the day. Fala also started to help the people build these houses. The sun was hot as it was Rising above. According to the position of the sun it was already noon. Everyone started to take a break as they were all exhausted. Thankfully the town where the elders were from, brought things to drink and snack on. Her eyes were already tired from the weather embracing her and the physical labor.

So far they already had the outterior of the house done. All that really needed to be done is the fact that it had to be livable so they had to put Furniture inside and the cotton-looking stuff that makes it so the weather does not go inside. She did not really know the name of it. As time went by they got a few more houses done but it was finally time to go to sleep once again. Thankfully there were enough houses to where the people who were helping with the building could sleep inside.

#21Fala † 

Fala †
Everyone started to go inside their own houses or sharing with a buddy but sadly they were not enough houses for herself as she had to share them with someone. She put her hand against her chest as she could feel it beating hard and fast. She was anxious to even ask someone to go sleep in the same place as them she felt as if even she did not deserve such hospitality. Like in the old stories that were fiction, she was like a vampire who was not allowed inside unless invited. Out of nowhere, she felt a pair of hands on her shoulder.

Swiftly, she turned to see her partner there. She chuckled at her being spooked by his sudden touch as he then asked if she needed a house to sleep in. Her heart was fluttering, her eyes are sparkling as she gazed into his eyes And then not that she did need a place. His slanted eyes that we're have closed most of the time gives the way as he then asked if she wanted to perhaps sleep within the same house as him since there was no one else in there. She was shocked by the sudden question.

#22Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Fala †
It took a little bit before she could answer as her heart was making her nervous and anxious. Probably could see this as he was chuckling at this. She nodded her head quietly as she accepted his invitation. He grabbed her hand softly and started to escort the house that he was going in. AS they went inside and closed off the door she was gazing around and shocked as everything seemed to really set up. He turned around and told her that the builders let them have the fully finished house since her ideas were so good that it was actually helping the community. It was like a reward.

Even now the bed was all set up as it looked like a sort of bed you would see in a lodge. It was filled with fur pelts and had pillows that look soft like clouds. But once again there seems to be a problem, there was only one bed. It was large enough for of course both of them but she has never really slept next to someone before. She told him that she can sleep on the floor or the sofa as that was also made already. He darkly chuckled before he decided to tell her that he will.

#23Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Fala †
She gulped nervously and went towards the bed to start resting on her side as she watched him carefully go to his side. She curled up on her side as her face was facing away from him. Her soft small hands gripped onto the blanket as she held it close to her heart. A black hair was hiding her face as she then started to close her eyes. Her breathing was heavy as she was still nervous about sleeping in the same bed even if they were a few inches or even a foot away from each other's bodies.

Even though they were that far away from each other should still feel the heat of his body. Every movement he made she could feel as the bed made the rustling sound. She called herself down as she fell asleep. She dreamed about standing all by herself at the abyss and far from her was her Lord. The Llama was staying so far away to the point where she could barely see him in for some reason the Llama was getting further and further away from her. She woke up in a sweat as she then realized it was really early. The set of movements made him wake up as he too sat up.

#24Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Fala †
She is at the back of her head as she nervously looked away apologizing. She could feel his gaze on her as he studied to see what was wrong. She explained while looking away to the side that it was something she could not talk about for now. He understood as he too did not tell her much about himself including his name. She just heads out of bed and left the house to help out with the building. Before leaving though she did tell him where she was going. There's a lot of respect as he was being nice to her but she just felt really weird around him.

Everyone started to continue building the houses on the land of before moving towards the water. They had to get special equipment from cassia to start building houses on the water. She thought it was a good idea to possibly make houses also on the water. It'd be easier for Fishers to start going out and the only downside was perhaps if there was a tsunami. But the weather is always a weakness to houses and living in general. There is nothing people could do about it as there was no way to really control the weather but there was a way if someone controlled the certain element.

#25Fala † 

Romance can be stupid, but so is everything else [Cassia Support] Empty Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Fala †
Hands were starting to get roughed up as she was helping with the building. She wasn't sure how much progress they will get within the week as the days went by really fast. She was all ready to get this done though as the exciting part was the decorating and then finding all the people to live in these houses. With magic the building made it even easier because thankfully the villagers had their own elements specifically for them as the builders were Obviously good with: water, Earth, fire, and Fala couldn't think of the last one that she swore there was four.

The odd thing is that she never saw her partner use magic during this whole thing and the reason why she hasn't is that she only had Darkness. Darkness was nothing other than filled with chaos and fear for some. Thankfully she can be useful by drawing out designs of each house, including the new leader's house. That was the house that she and her partner were staying at. She was excited to finally see that the finishing touches were happening and then next they were going to work on the houses that would be on the water.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum