Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:07 pm

Mimi
Like clockwork in a manner of how Miriko worked, often in other lands was not uncommon of her, Unless she had really had a reason to stay in Hosenka she would go anywhere she wanted too, just to see what exactly was around, Because you never knew what you discover then.

This was the case for Miriko ending up in Stella and starting to exploring as she did, Her and Alistair would have wonderful time exploring places, If well Miriko could hold on depending on how Alistair go places.

Most would have plans going to other places and figuring out where to go, Miriko had no such plan she just wanted to explore to find the perfect things fitting in her mind for what she felt inspired by, after all it just does not happen right away it seemed so random and sporadic for her.

Was this just the life of painter? Most likely it was at least her experience as one anyway, It had shown so many things. It also brought a joy to various people, It in some manner felt like a just a wonderful way to keep a person busy in life.

For now, Riding upon the Cattian's back, shaded under her umbrella with various supplies for painting, drawing, sewing and knitting with her. Miriko was roaming around Stella to quietly find the perfect the thing she might consider doing with in the moment.

With her slow paced and casual walking, she had to wonder if she packed a lot for Alistair, not one testing the limits even if she was fairly sure it was never to be worried about. At least it was fairly nice enough for her to be able to roam around and not worry about feeling too warm or hot, Then again Miriko had to wonder if she just made her dresses too thick.

#2Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin rubbed the sweat from his brow and took in a deep breath beneath the sun. It beamed above him and cracked his neck from one side to the other. "Alright. You're all set," he patted a small child on the shoulder. The child was standing next to her elderly grandmother. The older woman smiled and patted the child on her head. Jin nodded at the woman and waved away the payment. "This one is on the house," he replied and laid a hand on the woman's shoulder with a smile. The elderly woman thanked him and trotted down the road with her grandchild.

A small table sat at his feet with a singular potion bottle left on it. Jin plopped back down and bumped the table. The bottle spun. Jin lounged forward to stabilize it with a sigh of relief. He laid back against a small tree. The leaves cast a shadow over him as he let out a big yawn. His mind was still reeling from all that had happened and he needed something to get his mind away from the bloodshed.

"huh," he bounced forward, hearing more footsteps coming down the path. This time it was a woman riding some strange mount and holding an Umbrella. "Potions and Healing for sale! Step right up, for a quick fix up." He waved at the woman.

#3Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:30 am

Mimi
Healing potions? not overly interesting to Miriko, Not sweating until she passed out, As well as other things mostly painting at this moment. It was just a matter of finding a place to paint. After all healing potions do nothing for a perfectly healthy woman who was just super warm feeling.

Nonetheless looking around as she normally did for areas, Set up a small area to start painting. Since she had enough inspiration from the land of stella to get a fairly good idea of a few painting she would want to do, It was just a matter of setting it up.

It would be not too far away from where it seemed a group of people had been slowly developing around, The potion dealer surely would more then likely gather a few people that might be interested in what she did.

In reality it was just Miriko wanting to take a break from walking so much and maybe just having a bit of time to do what she actually enjoyed. Just needing a bit of set up, Generally it fairly slow because Miriko tended to mostly do it with one hand because she carried that umbrella, Well that was the excuse anyway, She was also trying to figure out the best view point to enjoy her time painting.

Then petting Alistair for a moment, Handing over her umbrella she would have Alistair hold it up for her, So she could set up with out problem. The stand, the spectrum of colours she had, the brushes, Placing two canvas' beside the stand and placing one on it.

Then taking back her umbrella she just placed it on her left shoulder to rest on it, as well as still holding on to it with her left hand, Miriko would be taking her time staring blankly upon the blanket canvas wondering how she would start before getting any actual paint out.

#4Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin let his hand wander back to his side with a shrug as the woman seemed to ignore him waving. It wasn't long before his attention was taken back to the people that strolled over with aches and pains to get some potions. Even those that were uninjured and took a few for a precaution. He smiled at the people, feeling more at home here now than he did in Fiore. Maybe it was time for another move, he thought to himself and handed out the last potion. The people departed and Jin stretched his hands toward the heavens with a yawn.

The woman was still setting up her place and held the umbrella over her head. It looked like a perfect place for shade. Jin walked over as silently as he could without actually sneaking and plopped down on the grass, beneath the wide-brimmed umbrella's shade, but only enough for it to cover his face. His eyes gazed over to the empty canvas.

"Hard to find some muse out here," he asked as if what he was doing wasn't interrupting anything. Although the large cat was enough to provide its own shade, he kept one eye on the large beast.

#5Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:35 pm

Mimi
For the most part, It seemed Miriko would not be speaking a word only because she was just knowing what she had wanted to do and what she was trying to focus on. It seemed not super important to speak a word to this made who seemed to express some kind of interest in talking to her.

For now it seemed Jin would be getting the cold shoulder, Which was normal when she was starting to paint a picture. However that massive cat he had his eye on was staring at him.

However the massive cat seemed uninterested in doing anything much, Only just happily getting a pat on the head by the painter.

Then again she only seemed annoyed because she just had an idea....and now it was gone. So letting her sense of dread take over for a moment. "Blasted mind, I just had what I wanted to paint in mind."Still well continuing to not really even look at Jin at all.

Dismissing him for a moment for a nosey man just leading to even more distractions, That ruined the flow of the moment. Then well Alistair spoke and it kind of reminded Miriko her entire focus and that problem was her."Getting frustrated by it won't help."The fact that maybe the massive cat just spoke might be strange too. Seemingly however got Miriko to realize she needed to just refocus and not get distracted.

Looking around the area, It seemed Miriko was not looking to centre that focus yet again. Just what would be interesting enough would be a good question. For the moment she did not have an answer. After that while she looked around. Alistair seemed to be taking a nap while Miriko seemed to gaze upon her canvas in thought.

#6Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:45 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin waited for the cat to react, but the large beast made no threatening movements. Jin let his shoulders slouch in relaxation, knowing he wasn't going to be pounced upon. The woman seemed to ignore Jin completely. The light mage turned his focus back to the empty canvas and then again to the woman's unwavering concentration. Not the first time he'd dealt with this type. The mage decided to take advantage of the shade. He put his hands beneath his head and closed his eyes.

The sun blocked out from his vision until the woman's complaint jolted his eyes open. He leaned upward as the cat began to speak. The strange animal brought more curiosity to the mage than the woman. He squinted and peered at the cat. "Huh. Well what do ya know...A talking cat? He's right though." He didn't want to ask any question of the talking animal, as they hadn't asked him anything, even as he invaded their space. They were either very confident or uncaring about the presence of strangers, or so he thought. but maybe he just didn't seem like a threatening person at all. That thought put a small smile on his face and he laid back down. The cat itself had laid down for a nap as well.

"A splendid Idea, feline," he spoke to the cat and shut his eyes once more. Jin rolled onto his side and slowly began to slip into a light sleep. He could almost feel the presence of the woman looking around the area and had yet to hear her paintbrush hit the canvas.

"If there isn't anything in the area worth painting. Make the area more interesting," He said without rolling back around and ran his hand through the grass. Light poured out from his palm and lit up the dew drops that clung to blades of grass and flower petals. He kept his eyes shut and his mind wandered to images of the woman that had passed away and returned to the nature that surrounded him.

#7Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:59 am

Mimi
Just continuing her matter of walking around and pacing. Then again it might not help the reality of Miriko was most likely also super warm considering she was in a long sleeve, massive Gothic dress. Then again easily seen that it might be the case Miriko doesn't tend to get outside enough considering her skin was far more pale in colour then most people. So already if anything had two strike that might make her heat up easily.

with some one who already struggles with keeping her own temperature at a reason level, Maybe Miriko was just super hot and it was starting to effect her too. However she seemed to stop for a moment."Ahh, now I remember."

It seemed the switch between annoyance and content was rather quick. She would just pick up her art supplies and start painting so casually."Alistair has always been able to talk since  he has been under my ownership."Miriko went on, It did seem she was far more normal and level headed now.

Alistair seemed to have no mentioned much right away after everything seemed to settle down.  It did not seem to bother that he just kind of walked in and started relaxing here. He at least knew the cats name now.

The casual strokes of her brush it seemed Miriko was continuing her painting as she seemed it was planned. At this now Miriko's fixation was being worked towards something much better. So far it was just the few strokes like she was just building the background.

while also managing to keep herself under the safety of the shade she had set up, It seemed like a fairly peaceful moment at least for now. Jin seemed safe and able to attempt to stay cool. With words being little, who knows how it is going to go about.

#8Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"So you gave him some ability to speak then," Jin asked with his eyes shut and his back lounged out on the soft green grass. The woman had seemed to regain some kind of muse but the painting had no definitive shape that he could tell from his periodical glances toward the canvas. She was a focused person it seemed. Maybe too focused.

"You have that cat because you get so distracted painting?" He asked, not wanting to seem rude but interested if the animal was there to act as her eyes and ears for when she was solely focused on the task of artwork. Jin's need to inquiry overcame his laziness and he rocked himself up to a seated position.

With a small stretch, he stood up and stepped closer to the lady. He rose up and peeked over her shoulder with his hands clasped together behind his back, so the animal wouldn't get the wrong idea. He just wanted a better look at her work and not to invade her space, necessarily. He left his merchant bag to set in the grass where he was laying at. Aside from some good luck charms and trinkets, there wasn't much to see.

#9Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Mimi
With that line not entirely exact how Miriko figured it would be taken."Not exactly, Just when I had gotten him, He has always been able to speak, I did not raise Alistair, I am not his first owner, So my knowledge is limited."Miriko seemed to admit she knew little, It did seem a bit like it annoyed."I can not exactly ask his last owner either, She is dead."It was starting to head towards of touchy subject, at least for Alistair.

Alistair did seem to enjoy the comment that he was there to make sure Miriko was not distracted."No, It wonderful to talk to people, Mostly the little ones that seem interested in what Mimi is doing."So if anything he might just a small distraction for other people.

Until Miriko spoke up again from pauses with in her paint stroke when she had finished a few parts she was intending."I have many reasons why I ended up taking him. It isn't just sometimes him needed to be distracting others."Then almost like in a rush she just continued a few paint strokes as she seemed to nail down a detail.

"I travel a lot, Most of the time alone in areas that are a bit rough to get through, Thus he helps me there. He protects me from threats, Helps me continue when I am too warm or cold."
So it was not just a single thing, starting to seemed they both worked odd one another.

Then Alistair would just mention, To Miriko almost embarrassment."I am also far more friendly then her if I am entirely honest."Alistair seemed to mention in a casual laugh. Miriko seemed however not entirely entertained by that at all, not laughing about it."I am plenty friendly, Just other things are more important then socializing."It almost sounded like a child in her horrible counter argument to her companion.

At least she did not seem too flustered about it, But she was not backing down from her point."Sometimes other things are more important then being friendly and socializing right away."This might not exactly be helping her cause, then again she seemed to be not backing down from that.

#10Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:53 am

Jin Tatsumi
"hmm. What an interesting companion," Jin swiveled his head to look at the creature again. His eyes showing that he saw the large cat more like an equal now than just a companion. Respect for its sentient nature. "Well then Alistair. I am Jin tatsumi. Pleasure to meet you," he extended a hand to the cat, for whatever greeting was appropriate.

"Sorry to hear about that." Jin nodded in solemn reply to the death of the last owner. "How did you two find each other?" Then Mimi added all the reasons Alistair was with her. "Ah. So do you travel to so many dangerous places because of painting? You came here at a good time. A war has just ended so it is a little safer."

Jin laughed at the cat's comment about being friendlier and even more at Mimi's abrupt rebuttal. "You always have to make time for the little things," Jin replied and put a soft hand on Alistair's shoulder. "But I'd have to agree. Alistair seems just a tad bit more sociable than you," he teased back, remembering the silence he was met with when he first arrived. "I mean I don't even know your name yet." As he spoke jovially, he thought about her passing phrase about being too cold or hot and wondered if she just meant normally or If she had an illness that required extra help.

#11Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:04 am

Mimi
It all circled around to at least one of them feeling normal around Jin, Alistair finally seemed at least kind of harmless, As harmless as being his size is. Alistair was happy with the moment."I am happy to meet you as well."Alistair would continue just casually relaxing.

When that was brought up the some of the more interesting ways of how Miriko existed would just see through. How did they meet was a good question."I did draw my first meeting with him, But it was a sad moment."Miriko would continue, on still talking about it for it was not too long a go, But at least if she brought it up it might lead to something to allow her to figure out more things down the road.

Alistair was a big enough cat that he could most likely deal with it. Miriko would stop her painting for a moment, stick the handle of her brush into her mouth to free up her hands. Walking over to one of the carrying bags Alistair had on him and opening it, Miriko seemed to dig out a large book.

Opening it and flipping through a few pages. It would make it maybe easier, When the picture was drawn in perfect detail."So rather then explaining it...This might help your interest of wanting to know our first meeting."She offered him what was actually a book of pencil drawings, No doubt all drawn by the artist standing before him.

Then she would go back to painting. If anything maybe Miriko did this to spare Alistair from having to hear about it again, Or risk upsetting some one.

Given the picture was Alistair sitting by a grave stone, the look of depression on his face and all it's detail was a contrast to the content looking way he was now. It was a recent burial as the soil was freshly packed for the grave, There were various flowers planted by it. With the name of the person with in the grave being.*Judina Charlotte Karlinius.*Miriko was not trying to highlight death but explain how they met.

Miriko met her current companion in a grave yard,If anything Miriko must have tried to make Alistair feel better and so he stuck around. She might be fixated on goal but Miriko was logical in some manner."Oh? That is a fair thing to point out."So she would now know her name by that all of it.

Much like in the manner he did with Alistair. It was now her turn."Miriko Hara Rinmizukmi, However much like that has been told, I often go by Mimi to make it easier on anyone."At least now that part was done, Now she had wondered what else would be pondered to her. Stopping to check her hand for a moment, For either paint drops or if she had been out in the sun too long. Maybe now Jin had some more interesting things he could dig into.

#12Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin shook his head with a smile at the fact he was conversing with a cat. "Oh, so you paint about your history and events then?" he spoke and looked once more at the painting she was working on, now that she had walked away from it. Maybe that was why she had no muse for it. "So landscapes are probably pretty boring for you to paint then?" he remarked once more to inquire about the specifics of her craft.

The penciled drawing book was a tad heavier than he expected as he took it from her. "Thank you," he looked over at Alistair, "Is it alright?" he asked the big cat for permission as it was about his past as well.

If they both agreed, he would open the book and flip through the pages. He touched the rough edges of the paper and his fingers trailed to the gravestone, careful not to disturb the pencil lines. "Karlinius," he spoke thoughtfully. Tying to pry into his own mind, why that sounded so familiar.

"Alistair. I am truly sorry to ask you this...but Judina...was she in her late 20's and a member of the rune knights," he asked but hoped it was just a coincidence. But he already knew what the answer was likely to be, with such a specific name.

As that topic unfolded he turned to shake Mimi's hand, "Mimi it is then. A pleasure." He watched her check her hand, "A sun allergy?' he asked tentatively and looked at her hand.

#13Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Mimi
It was a nice casual talk before heading into the subject they were leaning towards."There is always wonderful places to see, Yet so few manage too. What better way to see it all then to show them."It sounded in some manner, so innocent sounding childish in that manner of going about it. But it seemed to bring Miriko happiness.

But nonetheless she casually continued what she was painting and able to keep the conversation going still."In some manner I do bore myself with it, Sometimes they do just attract a fair amount of attention."She did do this for the most part in some manner for money as well, it was not all just fun.

When he looked at Alistair he did sound depressed about it slightly."There is no point in hiding anything about it anyway.I do not mind."So being given the book and the okay Jin would learn things maybe in some manner that gave insight to the life of the two people around him.

Alistair did nod yes."She had changed hands too a few other guilds, But she was a rune knight for a long time, From what she told me."It was more of less confirming what Jin had on his mind with Alistair just mentioning."You loose sight of a person once...then you seem to lose them forever..."That would most likely be the most depressing phrase to be said by the cat, But there was truth to his statement at least.

Miriko remarking on the situation."There is a woman with purple eyes and lavender hair that often visits the grave too, So I have heard from Alistair."Miriko passed that one like it seem to be of some value to Jin, But she was just making conversation."Alistair wishes to visit them one day again."Were as she painted away so casually and might not understand it Alistair seemed to have his reason and she must not have asked yet.

When it was brought up Miriko also saw no reason to hide it."It could be, I have never been able to handle anyway weather well, I get too cold easily too, Just the heat comes quicker naturally."So it was both, not just the sun, It was useful information for Jin as more seemed to be taught to him. It almost seemed the admission had not bother Miriko, But if some one actually looked over to the painter she was stealthy checking on him just trying not to make herself noticed.

#14Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:12 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Oh, good point. Do you care if I look through your other paintings? It would be nice to see all the things I haven't yet. I've been preoccupied with the war here for awhile." he added as if it wasn't a big deal that a war broke out in the country but would give Mimi something to asked about now.

"Do you like the attention that it attracts?" he asked while looking through her paintings if she said that it was okay. Was she aspiring to be a famous painter or just something to do for fun, he wondered.

With Alistair confirming his suspicion, Jin took a half step back still holding the book. Sadness swept over his face. He touched the gravestone in the picture, "That is very said indeed. Judina Karlinius. I think I met her mother when I was a part of Fairy Tail. Does she know?" her name is Judith. He shook his head again at the thought of telling a mother that her daughter had passed away. Jin would pat the cat's shoulder as a sign of mutual mourning and support.

"Purple hair that visits the grave? That sounds like her mother Judith. Yeah, I can take you to her if you want. There are only a few places I'd think she'd be at. And one place I know she'd always return to." he looked at Alistair and Mimi like a man with a new path in life.

"Oh, that sounds pretty inconvenient. Explains the umbrella though," he responded when the lady talked about her aversion to the weather. "What happens if you stay exploded for too long? Or rather...how long can you be exposed for?" he asked not realizing he didn't use the best wording for his sentences and they could be taken in the wrong way.

#15Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Mimi
Even if curious it was wonderful he was polite about it."Not that I am assuming anything about you, It is just me stating a simple standard, It is okay to look at all of the drawing and paintings I have, Just do not steal them."Most likely because she might have experienced that before considering she was a travelling painter it might be all just her taking her normal precautions, Then again who would steal from her when she had Alistair? might have been a brave soul at some point.

Did she enjoy the attention? well there was a fairly interesting reply to it."In some ways yes, Other ways no."It was almost a bland answer, But there was actually more answers to that question."I enjoy the attention my art gets, For I do actually paint and display for the enjoyment of others."So it was never about the attention she got from it, but what the paintings got."But the moves and passes on the artist, I do not fancy."Even if she might look the part, It was the reality that she more did this to make herself feel pretty rather then attach anyone else to her.

Well at least the answer to if Judith knew was yes."It will be something I would like to eventually yes."It seems like the painter had wanted to meet Judith."I would like to meet her to personally give my condolences, Rather then just visiting a grave, picking up Alistair and leaving."Miriko found it rude she up and took Alistair for no reason when it was most likely unexplained to Judith what happen to Alistair, as well as the normal things she would do about a persons passing.

So Miriko stopped painting for a moment, only to ask."These Karlinius people,What can you tell of the two of them? From what Alistair had explained to me Judina seems fairly stubborn, But there is more i can learn from each person who knows them."After asking that she would casually go back to painting.

She would still make time for his question."I do burn easier and quicker then most people, If I were to guess because it always differs in times and weather. a few minutes to a half an hour if i am lucky."It was a large range and Miriko seemed to be not be taking chances if she figured that out over the years.

#16Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:21 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"I would never dream of such a thing. I'd rather commission you for a painting just for me," he smile as he thumbed through the history of her work. All the while thinking of what he would ask her to paint if anything.

He nodded along, listening to her answers as he began to finish up his brisk look through her work. "That makes sense. More about the paintings than the painter. I take it people hit on you a lot then," he gave a lopsided smile. Normally he would also be one to jump on the idea of flirting with someone, but given recent events, his heart wasn't as taken by flights of fancy. At least not as..immediate as they once were. Although she was an attractive woman, he could understand why she gathered the attention she did.

"Of course. Well whenever you would like to, I am open for taking the trip. I used to be a part of the same guild as a matter of fact."

"Hmm," he began to think about her inquiry on the family. "Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with the daughter. You probably know much more than me, considering Alistair knew her pretty well. As for the mother. She is all you would expect from a mom. Kind, small. A magical healer much like myself. She is an excellent cook. She can also be pretty protective. All in all, a tiny delight."

He crossed his arms trying to conjure up any more thoughts that he could. "You know. I recently met a man named Kazimir. He knew both of them pretty well. If you want some real answers you could try and find him." It was a brief meeting, but it garnered enough information for him to remember that much. "Same guild as Judith."

"That's a pretty big range. Sorry to hear it. I wish there was something I could do to help. My healing abilities don't include anything for that though."

#17Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:40 am

Mimi
This did make Miriko laugh slightly, Because at least more then the number of digits on her fingers and feet amount of times she had heard that in her life time of being a painter, However Miriko was a fair person in life."I have no reason to doubt you. It is just normal for me to mention it."Considering how casual she spoke of it, Even the laugh about it showed Miriko did not seem to be honestly did not worry about it too much considering how Jin was in the situation. If anything maybe Miriko just was use to being this way.

Which it seemed to make Miriko delighted."Good, some one might actually understand it finally, Since it always feels like I am explaining something pointlessly sometimes." It was not Miriko sounding rude or insulting about it either. It was just how things seemed to work for her.

It seemed Miriko was finishing up this painting because it showed in some manner, There was a new path to go on. After finishing up all of the painting she was finishing during the conversation and putting the brushes down. Giving it a ponder, Even if he knew where exactly he was might be going, Seemed to have fairly honest intentions with it too."Tempting, But I do have to wonder even if you wish to join me."

Just in case, even if she sounded a bit close to sounding rude about it."Is there a reason for you wanting to go? Are you that connected to these two people?"Miriko was being nosey, Since well if she was travelling with her, it was something she felt she needed to know, If she was having some one come along with her she needed to be sure of a few things.

But she took a note of that name."I may just been seeking him out then, Since it could work towards my wonder."There was most likely a few other reasons but unless it was really needed to know it would not be mentioned. At least the final point about her problems."I am sure wearing black in heat does not help me either, But eventually ill solve that problem once I figure it out."

#18Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:17 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"Oh. Well, thanks. You can never be too careful. Plus there is always a certain stigma that comes with being a traveling potion peddler." he gave a small laugh back and shifted his weight to one leg, thinking about all the times his profession had gotten him in trouble or scuffed at by others. Even the times he was nearly jailed or chased out. It was nice to hear her laugh, given the more neutral, borderline cold introduction they had when he first came over. But constantly being hit on, it was a bit more understandable.

"Happens that often huh? Sorry to hear that. I mean, I can be a bit of a flirt too... But I respect the art and what goes into making it." He stepped closer to her painting and put his hand on his chin in thought. "Do you think you could paint something for me?" he didn't go into detail until she accepted or declined the request.

"A fair question," He turned away to face the countryside. "I guess...I've finished with what I came here for and didn't really have another goal. As much as I consider this place my home. Its brought me a lot of heartache and its been filled with bloodshed and violence." he looked back at her with a forced smile, "Guess I just want something a little more carefree for awhile. And you seem like an interesting person. not to mention the connection our past seems to have."

He gave another shrug and put his hands on the back of his head, facing her. "Not too connected to them. But it's the right thing to do. And Judith was one of the first people to accept me in that country. and get me started in the guilds." He really was just more of a wandering carefree spirit. And it helped him get his mind off the suffering this land was recovering from.

"Any more questions?" he gave a cheeky smile. "But what about you? Any night terrors I need to worry about? Assassins coming after you? You're not a runaway princess in search of a life of freedom are you?"

"That's an easy problem to solve. Try wearing some yellows, or oranges. brighten up the wardrobe,"
he teased.

#19Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:54 am

Mimi
In some manner, Miriko had her own understanding of that."In some way, Some one is always watching in some manner."This was most likely more figurative and mystical in speaking it, Because well either some one is watching because they do not know how to feel about you or their eyes was on something they want. At least in Miriko's quiet internal thought of it.

At least with an actual understanding about it, Miriko would continue in some manner expressing something else that more of less still showing awareness to many things."I do understands a person wish and desire with flirting, I just view having a time and place for it, And it not while I am painting something."Even if Miriko was eye catching in her own manner, She seemed to clearly define a work and private life in a different manner, Which was just how she was.

With his request however it seemed Jin would get a response that was more typical of her."Oh? you wish for a painting?"Miriko was interested because sometimes the magic of painting for some one else was always interesting."I should have a few blank canvas' for this matter."Then well Miriko then picked up what she was working on, placed it to the side, walked over to her supplies and picked up a blank canvas for painting."What is it you have in mind?"There was always another option if he did not really know, But Miriko wanted to hear if he had something in mind.

But now she got questions which would not be as interesting."I have my secrets, But the answer of all of these are no, At worst I take too long to wake up in the morning."It was just simple that way, none of the things he asked were not factors in this."As that might be interesting, I seem to highly dislike said colours, But that is just me."If anything she was dedicated to the Gothic look and feel she did not sound like she was out right dismissing it, Then again Alistair's laughter towards hearing that suggestion, might signal that Miriko hears that fairly often.

"But either way, Did you have something in mind in terms of your painting."It was now her main focus and interesting, Well given Miriko was a travelling Gothic painter it was pretty easily guessed that would be her focus now, Since it was just her normal, Jin just needed to tell Miriko what was in her mind.

#20Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:30 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin gave a small shrug at her comment about always being watched. "I guess I just don't think about it too much. I just keep on floating through life, ya know."

"Not while you're painting then... Noted," he replied as a bit of a joke, to if he was ever going to through some flirtatious comments her way. For now, he was just content with the light-hearted nature of their conversation. For Jin's own work, the lines blurred often. Especially given he didn't really have a set job or work, outside of peddling potions. "Yeah that would be great," Jin replied with a wide smile and a clenched fist. He didn't think she would be so eager after having just finished one.

He put a finger to his temple in thought, "hmmm," he mumbled. She painted from what she saw and her experiences but what about descriptions? "Do you rather paint from someone else's memories or wat you can see?" He asked, not sure what direction he wanted to go in yet.

"I think sleeping in is a pretty small hurdle to get by," Jin laughed a little. She didn't ask him anything of the sort and he wasn't about to reveal in other information too hastily about his own habits.

"I see. Suffering for the sake of fashion then," Jin laughed a little but could understand it to some degree. As she set up the blank Canvas, Jin just looked at the emptiness on the page, thinking about which Mimi preferred to paint and devising an answer to either one.

#21Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:40 am

Mimi
Which was entirely the point of not to think about it too much."Even I, will always have eyes on me in some manner."Mentioning that because that is what she felt in mind as well, some one was watching her as well, Alistair was most likely the best example. The safest one as well, Then again Miriko was a woman who was use to having eyes on her a lot more.

Miriko also was in mind to mention one thing at least for him just before this entirely would be starting."At least if you can manage that, I might entertain your attempt."Even then, Miriko could already feel like she would rather sleep then listen to a person make moves on her right away, Then again given that part of the conversation they just had making a move and a pass on Miriko was already kind of something she seemed rather tired of it. For now she did not have to think of it in her mind she can continue to focus at a task at hand, Which well is her more fancy.

Her normal and typical work, With how he was thinking it almost seemed like he wanted to be sure about what was to come, Miriko looking upon his eyes with her dark purple eyes would ask a few question to make clear it."It could be as simple or complex in that manner of questioning."Miriko replied. It was not her being so confusing if anything it could be seem that she wanted these requests to have meaning."What is your reason for wanting this painting? Ego? To Remember something? Being able to Reflection upon the good or bad memories in your life?"These were good questions to ask him, Since it could get Jin to either know what he wanted.

These were good questions and Miriko could wonder if she got answers or if he would wait what would happen, It seemed Miriko paintings were equally pieces of highly valued images, But in some manner pieces that she painted to help some one who might not be able to move on form something if they were willing to try to come to terms with it. But Miriko looking Jin the eyes she seemed to be attempting to father ideas while waiting for an answer.

It would most likely mean much more to Miriko and Jin if there was an idea of what he wanted for the sake of being able to keep it fairly simple. After all everyone had stories they wanted to remember, He just needed to allow her to make it a image to look upon when he felt. Everything else besides this for the moment where not really important to answer.

Motioning Alistair to come over to her, Miriko collected more paint from her supplies and gave herself more of each colour to use. Then also gather at least 6 brushes total to use for this. Showing that she expected to take great detail of this canvas.

#22Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:24 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Oh. It's always good to have goals," he replied with a sly smile at the brief window she gave of entertaining any potential attempts he would flirt her way. It was something he'd keep in the back of his mind for now. There was still much he had gone through and he was focused on other endeavors at the moment.

"right right," he replied to it being simple or complex. He was sure she wanted to explore her artistic talent, but to what degree? "So from someone's memories huh," he replied with a cocked brow at her dive into the answer.

"Is it important for you to know why?" he asked with his arms crossed and a cheeky head tilt to the side. "Will It help with the painting process, or for your own indulgence?" he teased, knowing it was more to get an idea of the task at hand.

"I'll give you your answer."he replied as she stared into his eyes and he leaned forward just a hair towards her face. Still, plenty of space between them, "With a description of the past," he said and spun around to sit facing away from the canvas.

"It's a forested landscape," he rose his hands as if touching the trees of his past. "Nighttime. A group of elves and demi-humans sit around a fire. One human in the mix, all sharing laughs, and bowls of soup. Stabbed into the ground is a spear with elven writing on it. An elven man sits beside me, with his arm thrown over my shoulder with wide-eyed vigor at the day's victory. Blood still clings to the edges of our clothes. Across the fire is an elven woman. Hair like radiance and eyes of hazel. The elven man's arm is over my shoulder but my eyes are met with hers. A look of longing and glee hung on our faces." The more Jin speaks the more somber his tone but the bigger the smile on his face.

"Is that okay," he asked looking over his shoulder slightly.

#23Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Mimi
There was still the problem that, Miriko seemed to most likely just cringe at being hit on, not that she was cruel but it seemed, whenever some one who is a respective client, But at least he was going to manage it until she was done."A lot of times, when a person is merely unsure, I do stare upon them until something comes to mind."Which she had done many times before, At least this time, it would not be the case it was mentioned and brought before her, Miriko was going to be given the idea, Which would delight her.

To know why? Well it was bluntly pointed out."I can be curious, But my job is to paint what you have presented me, So I will not ask."It was long winded but as much as she wanted to know, She would avoid asking in case it was something too horrible to recall in some manner. The first step was just the deal heard of. Anything else was up to him.

But it seemed to actually get Miriko to serious ponder to how to envision that image, Just turning herself to that canvas rather then just staring up his eyes, Sure the dark purple eyes she had were interesting, But Miriko had things to work off of and she seemed delighted by it.

Miriko had her ponders upon what he was remembering but still would not assume and keep it to herself, While she picked up her largest size brush to start painting as she would, It would take a bit of time, But she was starting it."You have given me more then enough."For now it might not see like much would be shown, But it seemed to be something that was going to be built up wonderfully, She just needed the time.

#24Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin gave a light shrug, "Prolonged eye contact will definitely make a person hurry up with whatever it is they are thinking about. And if you are painting about that person it makes sense to need to see them," he laughed thinking about how obvious it all was.

"well thanks," he replied turning back to face her now." Seconds hung in silence as she focused on the canvas. Jin found himself looking at her fascinating purple eyes, so different than many of the eyes he had seen before and vibrant.

"They are my old war buddies and my ex-lover." He spoke and he should add most of the details she needed. He wasn't with them now and war would assume some of them had died, but they all ended up parting ways. The war was over after all.

He watched the large pain brush wisk color across the canvas. Jin scooted closer, hoping he wouldn't;t be a disturbance and slowly rose his head up, still seated on the ground, so he could take in the image he was painting. Ofcourse if she asked him to move and stay still to be a part of the muse, he would accommodate.

"I don't mind talking about it. You've shared your past with me after all, through your paintings."

#25Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 am

Mimi
Letting out a small laugh."Yet so many people are so clueless about that." Given a travelling artist like Miriko she might have seen a fair amount of odd things when in the matter of how it all worked out for people."People have dropped money on a random painting then upset by what they got because it was them wanting a picture of themselves."It seemed like she might have many stories she could tell.

Nonetheless she was painting what was told to her.Miriko also seemed to value more the emotional attachment of painting and clients over all so maybe it made sense why she was picky."A imagine of the past, For memories one wishes to hold on to forever."Was her casual remark while she was painting away, If anything Miriko looking at the canvas she was painting this on, Her blank and deadpan stare showed where her actual focus was at.

Miriko did not mind Jin sitting where he was it did not get in the way of anything. Jin got to see Miriko in her most normal and natural state of being. Just how she painted was with in this matter. It might now make sense with how her focus was, Was another reminder why Alistair was around. Who knows what would happen if he was not.

"Everyone shows in the end, There is always something to learn of a person, Either in basic knowing or later in depth."
She managed still to attempt to keep a conversation going while she was focusing on her painting, It seemed the detailed some what mentioned where continued in depth and in detail, It showed if anything Miriko was trying to make the picture an actual reflection of memory, Given it could be a bit different because it was not as picture as a human eye and paintings always had their own features that were different from human sight.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum