Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zexion 

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank] Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:33 am

Zexion
Zexion had appeared, a job was posted. "Gang warfare?", He snuffed as he read into detail the very reasoning for the employer employing magicians for this task. "Seems like there is a lot of issues arising in Central Fiore. Zexion wasn't the type to usually get involved with these kind of quests. "Well if I look at it logically, Everyone gets stronger day by day, every second that passes we become stronger than we were before. So of course the same applies to these Gangs as well.", Zexion was deep in thought... He wasn't aware of how much the Rune Knights in the area became involve and however failed their task miserably.

"Thats completely fine.", Zexion told himself as he looked around the very streets looking for any clues. "I have to find out where both gang hideouts are". So began the search, Zexion searched every corner of Central Fiore until he bumped into a group of Townsfolks.

"Oh I apologize for that", Zexion said to the townsfolk. "Do you happen to know where I could find the gang hide outs in this area?". No matter who Zexion had asked not one person wanted to get involved.

Last edited by Zexion on Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Zexion 

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank] Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:44 am

Zexion
Zexion went back too the place he received and first saw the board. He took a quick glance and studied where they would most likely be located. "Hmmmm.. You'd thing loud mouthed gangsters would be easier to spot. I wonder why they have not made any noise as of late?", Zexion was again deep in thought. "OF COURSE!", Zexion Yelled out in the e middle of the pub. Many were shaken by the mysterious boys sudden outburst. "They are indeed planning for war. I will start off by searching both ends of the town."

Zexion was content. He had his first clue. Many of the different natured individuals were staring at Zexion and watching his every move. Of course, Zexion was aware that he was being tailed. Maybe it was by the Gangsters he is seeking out. Suddenly a Man full of magnificient armor had stood in the way of Zexions path. "HOHOHO, Hey kiddo I see that you are taking my request? These Gang wars have been really destroying the peace in this town and I want them out!", The man Explained that this war had been going on for quite a long time. He was sick of it.

400/1000 WC

#3Zexion 

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank] Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 am

Zexion
"The Townsfolks in this area are getting sick of it, They're all planning on helping us take down the monsters in the shape of humans. Tonight we will be taking them to jail and trial them in the early morning." , "We Rune Knights need every strong and natured citizen to help us free the land of this behavior". Zexion had nothing to say, he was oddly inspired by this Soldier who brimmed in golden armor. "YES! I'm ready whenever you are!" , Zexion Bellowed as he gave the Man a thumbs up. "Perfect", "now let us go to the hideout, the raid should be starting real soon."

Zexion and the man left the alleyway and headed towards the Northern side of the town. They entered a giant well made building, similar to that of a castle. They both entered the building. The Warrior had show Zexion a entire arsenal filled with townsfolk who were getting ready for the impending battle. Many of the Townsfolks were filled with anger, a lot of them had their peace of mind and land taken. Many of these people were fed up with the treatment and were looking for an answer.

600/1000 wc

#4Zexion 

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank] Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:55 am

Zexion
The battle was iminent, Emotions were high. Legends were about to be made. Zexion and the townsfolk all geared up for this battle were going in. They had been walking for ten minutes towards their destination. A lot of these townsfolk had never seen battle before, but these hooligans needed to be put down. Zexion knew that the only way to stop this from escalating is to permanently take down the leader of the operation. Death was foreseen, He knew it was coming. The power and conscious act of taking a life, Zexion knew that all too well. "Will these townsfolk also experience this tonight?" , Zexion wondered as he looked up into the glossy sky, shield and spear in both hands. "Guess We'll have to find out!"

"GET READY! WE THE PEOPLE OF FIORE! WE WILL TAKE NO MORE, NO LESS. WE WILL DELIVER THE JUSTICE BEING DESERVED TONIGHT." , The man in golden armor, The captain clad in gold. He yelled and screamed. The fight was about to begin, All of a sudden a volley of arrows soon followed, Zexion yelled at many of the townsfolk to use their shield but unfortunately only about half were able to react.

800/1000wc

#5Zexion 

ERA - GANG WARFARE [Solo Quest - C Rank] Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:59 am

Zexion
Zexion was now angered, He turned around and saw many of the innocent townsfolk be taken. Zexion ran forward, full speed, Sheild at hand blocking any and all arrows. He saw them, the many gangsters in front of him. He saw it, the Man himself, The leader was in his sights. Zexions speed was too much for any of these gangsters to even react too. He held the spear forward and jammed it straight into the leaders heart. He pulled out the spear, and trusted three more times, one hitting the left knee, the right shoulder and the center of the skull. Life has been taken tonight. The rest of the townsfolk had finally came and joined the battle. Zexion watched as the gangsters slowly began to be slain one by one by the angered citizens. He watched as the bloodshed that he started could never be taken back. Words could not describe the amount of violence that was shown this night. Pent up emotions released, Wills are confirmed, He knew that it was time to leave. Zexion walked over countless dead bodies of both citizens and gangsters.

"VICTORY!" , Yelled the man clad in blood spilt golden armor. It was finally over.

1003/1000 WC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum