Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:12 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  



Alisa had come dressed for work... When a strange woman walks inside a village clad in armor black as night, a tight, form fitting bodysuit as dusky as her hair, highlighting her generous, eye catching curves while simultaneously meaning business... She's bound to get a look or too. And that is before anybody even notices the colossal, equally black blade strapped to her back, bigger than some fully grown men yet effortlessly carried on the back of this cool mysterious beauty with a subtle, collected swat in her step. Indeed, Alisa meant business here, and the fact that she opted to keep her armor worn instead of

"Hello there~", she greeted, waving at a nearby stable boy, right on the outskirts of the village. One of the first places travellers would pass through on the way in, and on the flipside, one of the likeliest places to find willing witnesses, "I hear this village has been struggling with rebel raids... I don't suppose you'd have any clue where they may be hiding?"

The rebels had fortunately spared the village of senseless violence. No massacres had taken place here, after all, from what she knew, a certain sum of rebels themselves originated from this village and many like it. Far from the evil minions some in power portrayed them as, they were just people who thought diffirently from the establishment... And like all people who cannot produce anything, they needed to take their food from elsewhere. The people in the villages of course, had their own families to feed with naught to spare on flights of fancy such as this pointless rebellion. In that regard, the village certainly showed the signs of raids... Few people actually looked well fed here, which was all the more reason to capture this rebels as swiftly as possible. They'd recieve a fair trial as decreed by Cassia, the guilty punished and the innocent freed, but none of them would be allowed to roam freely any longer.




Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:54 am

Manzo

Manzo had come dressed for business on this day. A shihakusho, or robe of the dead, adorned his body. The components which made up such a thing were as follows. A white shitagi, all black kosode and hakama. White tabi on his feet and waraji sandals for shoes. A solid white Haori on his back, with the blue pegasus insignia adorning the back. As well as a white sash around his waist where Totsuka would sit in it's sake gourd.

He was dressed to go to work on behalf of the true ruler of Bosco, Cassia. He and the rest of his guild at that. He had been a rather busy boy as of late, slaying those who would come for innocent villages like this one. Earning him the name man slayer, or Hitokiri in his tongue.

It was fitting, the newly minted S rank Ace of the Blue Pegasus had spilled much blood for the crown in his campaign for Cassia's glory. Because her glory meant the glory of the people. If there was anything he believed in so strongly, it was freedom for all people.

As he made his way into town, he kept his eyes forward, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. Though a statue of a man such as him not grabbing looks was not something he should expect in the slightest. But it was something he could hope for. Though for the moment it seemed something else was grabbing their attention.

He would back his way into the direction of stares and see that his own master had decided to make an appearance. Funny enough, she was here on business as well it seemed. So for now, it would be better to just sit back and watch her work, for the moment.

WC: 302



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#3Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:04 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  




Now, Cassia didn't really abide for the same bloodthirsty tactics as some of her rivals. Alisa for one refused to indulge in them, as the public face of the Fiorian supporters on her side, and as the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus. She and her supported heir had an image to uphold but... At the same time, Alisa never stopped her subordinates for acting however they felt was right, though expected them to bury their tracks if they chose... Less than recommendable means. Manzo excelled at that, so Alisa had never seen or caught word as to whatever he'd been getting up to, and knew she could count on him to stay that way. At the same time, she quickly picked up on the approach of one of her closest companions:

"Oho... Surprised to see you here~...", chimed the sculptress, recognizing a familiar figure. The man had changed his appearance countless times since they met, but he always seemed to switch between a chosen few looks of his liking. White hair and blue eyes hmmm~...? She remembered that one, awfully distinct from his natural Joyan traits, yet the choice of wardrobe left little room for doubt, "Out on the hunt as well, I take it...?"

Manzo Mattori... Not many people would Alisa feel more pleased to see on a mission like this. She didn't even tell her wife where she was going, or what she came to do, for Sofia would have surely wanted to support her and not taken no for an answer. She had no doubt in regards to her power, after all, Sofia had grown into one of the strongest mages in Fiore since they'd met. Alisa had personally accompanied her growth, felt it first hand on their missions together but... At the end of the day, no family woman would want her wife soaking her hands in blood. Though they were under orders to spare the rebels, the fact of the matter was they were still going to fight gerilla warriors on their own turf. Alisa may want to bring them alive, though for her enemies, being captured felt like a fate worse than death.





Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#4Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:14 am

Manzo

"Well you know me, never one to turn down a party." He said a smile on his face. A hand resting on the gourd around his waist. The warmth resonating from it only made him all the more ecstatic about what was going to take place. Though he knew that Cassia didn't approve of his methods, she knew that he could be trusted to do what it is he was best at.

Hence why Alisa brought him all the way from Fiore to this country. Wars are not often won without bloodshed. Though he would not deal a mortal blow to anyone, unless he was not giving much of a choice in the matter. Sadly, these rebels were not the kind to enjoy being taken alive. Most of them had offed themselves in response to him even showing up to the battle field.

"Well, I couldn't get my sunday best dirty, so I whipped out this old thing. Pretty styling right." He said with the look of confidence on his face. Not before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a flask. It was customary to share a drink between two hunters. Time honored in fact between the two of them to be sure. They had knocked quite a few back in their time together.

"So, want to be my plus one boss? Heard it's gonna be one hell of a shindig." He asked with a smirk upon his face, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to turn down such an invitation.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#5Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  



Alisa chuckled... How like him to speak so nonchalantly~... Something they shared clearly, even though they had days in that regard, the passing years had lightened the gloom and doom a fair bit:

"I'm afraid it won't be much of a party, disappointly for you~...", she teased, cocking her head ever so slightly, for a moment just forgetting all about the stable boy she'd come here to question, turning around on one heel, folding her arms under her heaving bust as she eyed him head to toe, "Still... Rather surprising to see you going back to your roots that way... Someone's feeling nostalgic~"

Despite his Joyan roots, the man never spoke much of his homeland. In his defense, Alisa never really asked, despite a nudging, almost innocent curiosity. She did however respect someone's privacy, especially that of a close friend, especially when she herself expected the same treatment for herself. That said, he defenitely pulled it off. Unsurprisingly after all, the man must have defenitely spent an impressive amount of time wearing nothing but clothes like that. Alisa knew for a fact just how difficult they could be to put on, during those rare occasions where they had Joyan themed flower viewing festivals back in Orchidia:

"Well, far be it from me to turn away a helping hand, especially a dependable one~", she winked, flipping her lustruous hair behind her, hair on her hip as she nonetheless narrowed her eyes, giving him just a single condition, "But Manzo... Back of the blade."

Especially now that Alisa was here, the rebels had to be delievered alive. Whether they lived or died wasn't up for them to decide. That said, neither of them would prove a threat individually, so it shouldn't be hard to defeat them without killing them.


Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#6Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:32 am

Manzo

Manzo chuckled to himself, seems like the boss lady was laying down the law. He did love to see her try to put a leash on her favorite dog. But he'd be a good boy for now, until he was outside of her watchful eye. She could be such a stick in the mud in the regard but hey, not his call to make.

"Heh, back of the blade huh? Sounds like we're putting the kid gloves on boss." He said taking a sip from his flask. How boring, but at least she always gave him something pretty look at it, so he supposed it was a fair trade for the time being. Can't say he was too upset about getting a chance to admire her god like physique.

"Nostalgic? No, never me. If we were getting nostalgic, we'd both be half naked, covered in blood, on a mountain of bodies, drinking." He said with a wink of his own. Purely playful at the end of the day of course. But he couldn't help but flirt back, it was their relationship after all. To stand and stare, admire the others body, and trade quips. It was a beautiful thing.

So pure and simple, the bond they two shared. He offered his flask to her, a toast to the days victory. While perhaps being a little premature, it didn't exactly matter. They would be victorious no matter what. The pair of them were known to be unstoppable when together.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#7Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:42 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  


Who would believe it right...? In all her life, the law had always been the least of her concerns, and even now it still was. What Manzo didn't realize was how this wasn't about the law, but politics. Laws are little more than rules, written by the strong to cement their rule within their borders. Clear headed as ever, Alisa decided for herself which laws to abide for and which ones to ignore, but even when she decided they didn't, she always knew better than flaunting her disregard for them. Manzo, for all his biting wit, knew that all too well himself, which was why Alisa simply smiled and teased him:

"This isn't for us remember? The one we're supporting has an image to uphold.", Alisa frowned, reminding him how they weren't in Fiore anymore. Cassia wasn't the type of person who'd abide by butchering your enemies before giving them a fair trial, winking as she added, "Can't have the future queen of Bosco sending out foreign assassins left and right~"

She didn't particularly mind how he handled problems when she wasn't looking. After all, Manzo may be a bad boy, but he was thankfully not a messy boy. He always cleaned up after his messes to the point where Alisa never got unpleasant news concerning him. She appreciated that. But more importantly, she appreciated the chance of working with a close companion:

"Fufu~... That's your fondest memory is it~...?", she teased, raising a hand over her mouth as she recalled all their bloody adventures before they became proper, family friendly light guild mages. Well, Alisa did at least, though it didn't stop her accepting the flask and taking a swig, returning it to him before wiping her mouth, delighting in that burning sensation down her throat, gasping as she added, "I suppose when we get back to Fiore we'll need to find some den of dark mages, for old time's sake~... Who knows what you'll do without your fix."


Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#8Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:53 am

Manzo

He smiled and took back his flask and put it back in his haori. It was true, it wasn't about them. But in his mind, it was never about them or what they wanted. Something he often thought about to this day. But what he thought about more, having been here as long as they had been.

"This place, all this crap going on. Reminds me of the crusades. Still can't get the image of a blood soaked Joya out of my head." He said as he took out a cigarette from the same haori and used the heat from the gourd to light it. It reminded him, that she had yet to see his new weapon.

Once he would, she would understand why she had not heard any tales of a blood soaked Joyan roaming this foreign land. Once she did she'd understand. "Joya's always been bloody, but that was...something else." He said as he exhaled smoke from his nostrils. After a few sparing moments. He got a feeling from his dragon senses that they would soon need to be off.

Instinctively, his eyes changed from their blue hue to red, three ying patterns forming in them, spinning like a kaleidoscope, before settling down. Two yings at the top, one at the bottom of each eye. Something he had yet to show his master. Something she would probably question before too late.

Though he wasn't exactly sure of how to go about answering it be honest.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#9Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  


"All the more reason for us to end this petty little civil war as soon as possibly can.", nodded the sculptress, her smile fading as she loosen her arm from under her bountiful bust, her chest rising and falling with a long, deep sigh... She hadn't seen the bloodsoaked sight of Joya like he had but... She and him both had seen more death than a single person should ever see in a whole lifetime, "This land needs a strong, solid leader for once, who can get the people to look up to them."

For many, Cassia was anything but... But Alisa thought differently. Cassia strove for nothing but the wellbeing of her people, unlike the other heirs who had their own agendas and ambitions. They believed that by exacting those ambitions their people would be better off but... Would they? Hildegard would split the country apart, isolating people in their regions where they'd be free to fester with disdain for their neighbors. Reiner would deplete the country's resources to fuel his industrial machine, while Brunhilde would shun everybody who believed in a different god:

"Brothers killing brothers... No country should ever have to go through that.", spoke the sculptress, reaching out and resting a hand on his shoulder as she saw his shifting eye colour, a clear sign that she knew all too well at this point. However, she defenitely noted something different about his eyes, making a mental note to ask him about it later. In the end, she turned around to the stable boy dutifully waiting for them, hand returning to her hip as she inquired, "Well, what about those rebels?"


Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#10Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:10 am

Manzo

She was right, the only way anything good would come from this civil war was for Cassia's foreign allies to step in. Lending their power to her people to help build her up while they did so. It was important to take care of your neighbors. This was the most any country had asked of their neighbor in recent memory. One for the record books.

"Don't bother with the kid boss, I've got their scent." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. His other hand pulling the hair from her ear to whisper something to her. Something quite sensitive in nature to be sure.

"Three things, you look lovely today, I'm so very glad to see you, and we are being watched, we must leave." He said as he retreated from behind her. Turning his back to face hers, watching from all directions for the time being.

Just because the rebels hadn't attacked this town, didn't mean they hadn't sent people to scope the place out. Which thanks to his visual prowess, he knew for a fact. It was why he came here. He mentally clicked his tongue thinking she should really not travel without him.

Such things often slipped her mind, being so busy being a walking talking war head and all. She couldn't help it, given her level of power, the need for being aware kind of goes out the window in situations like this. But that just meant he had to do it for her.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#11Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:18 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  



Wars end once a winner is declared. That simple, obvious truth, also provided the universal solution to any problems stemming from needless bloodshed: Win the war, and you have a golden opportunity to end the slaughter. Whether the peace actually lasts for a whole generation or longer comes down to the competence of the ruler, but at that point, it's not too different from the average experience of political leadership.

"Ufufu~... Well, that's a convenient ability.", The kid merely raised his finger to his head. He was understadably helpful but the scratching of his temple as he looked left and right made Alisa understand all too well how this would be a fruitless exercise. Thankfully, Manzo was on the case, ready to put his dragon slayer abilities to use. He wasn't always a dragon slayer mind you, certainly not one when they went on their adventures years ago, so this ability defenitely earned a raised eyebrow as she turned around back to him, "Hmmm~...? We'll if you're worried about that, I assume you have your reasons."

Alisa all but smiled, her luscious lips curling into a mischievous faint smile as she felt him leaning in for what would seem like a suggestive little whisper. Instead he was on the case, and noticed they were being watched. Perhaps her raw power had made her careless, or she'd perhaps been spending too much time in the office that she'd have lost her edge. For a moment, her wine red left eye turned white, enough for her to identify anybody looking too intently at them:

"I see...", she spoke, identifying the assailants almost immediately. Indeed, even if the rebels hadn't massacred anybody here, they probably planned on comming back to plunder supplies, or at the very least identify whoever came after them. Which just so happened to be the boat the two found themselves on, "In that case, feel free to lead the way."




Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#12Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:27 am

Manzo

He nodded his head, his kaleidoscope eyes still active. He would strategically place his arm around Alisa's waist, keeping his body in front of hers, so as no one would be able to get to her without going through him first. Which, if they were strong enough to get through him, then Alisa would be more than enough to handle them.

He reached into his haori and pulled out a sack of local currency and put it in the stable boys hands. "Walk home, don't run. Lock the doors behind you, and don't come out until sun rise, pass the message along." He said as he quickly began to walk himself and Alisa out of the open, his arm still around her waist, acting as a human shield for her.

He was the masters personal guard after all, just because of their past relationship, it didn't mean that stopped. He would do anything to keep her out of harms way, even if it meant putting himself in harms way. Such was his way, he loved Alisa, loved her more than he loved anyone.

Nothing would befall her, as long as he were around, Even if he knew she could handle it. It was his duty to her, it always had been, and always would be. Regardless of the power gap between them. It was in his mind his job to make sure everything went according to plan.

He knew that if something were to happen while on his watch, Sofia would be less than forgiving about it. Such a thing would be quite the issue.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#13Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:41 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  




Manzo acted like a proper bodyguard... For a man who prided himself in his ability to take lives, he had a natural aptitude for protecting them, quickly paying off the stable boy and sending him home, earning a low gasp from the sculptress as he draped his hand around her waist and guided her away. Alisa didn't really need that level of protection, after all, she was far from the only one with ocular powers of her own:

"You do realize that's not really necessary~...?", she pointed out, raising her left eyebrow as she turned to him, pointing out the pure white hue on her left eye and the bulging veins surrounding it, making it quite clear she was perfectly capable of seeing her foes. Or, she might if he happened to know what power she had in her eye, which he arguably didn't... After all, she'd only recently acquired it, little more than a month away, "If any of them try anything pointless, I'll see it long before you do."

At the same time, he too had his nose to rely on. Though hardly an effective means of tracking foes instantly as his eye might be, it defenitely helped him keep track of enemies without looking directly at them, much like how Alisa herself could:

"Looks like they're onto us...", she spoke, a low, breathy voice, barely even a whisper, but something that Manzo could undoubtedly hear as he held himself close, arm wrapped around her slim waist, "They can't do anything from this far away though... Let's lead them away from the village."

Both of them were strong enough now that even unleashing a handful of spells could entirely level the area they were on. They'd arguably not need any spells to take down the rebel scouts, but it was still best to lead them away from the civilians.



Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#14Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:51 am

Manzo

He nodded his head, knowing that now was the time to block their exit, as well as the entrance of the of the village. He wasn't willing to let any of them slip back in under any circumstances what so ever. Once he could tell that all of the hostile auras were tailing them. He snapped his fingers.

Yards behind them, a large sakura tree would spring forth from the ground, creating a dome of protection around the village. On the flames from totsuka could burn them away, thankfully, he was in possession of such a blade. Rightfully so, as a son of Joya.

He quickly put her on his back, carrying her piggy back through a dense wooded area. Which would lead them to the river. Perfectly far enough away to keep them away from the village. He places his hands underneath her rump to support her, jumping from tree to tree.

"We will lure them to the river, and that's where we will take them." He said as he took steady breathes through his nose. Having to keep oxygen in his lungs to keep himself perfectly centered.

He turned his head to look over his shoulder. Needing to communicate with the master at this time. "Your eyes, where are they within a three hundred and sixty degree radius of us."

He could tell by the way she moved her head that she had some type of ability that allowed her to see a range of distances. He could only assume asking such a thing of her would be well within her ability.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#15Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:06 pm

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  




Well, the way Alisa saw it, all they needed was the location of their base, from any of them. The faster they could get that the better, matter of fact, no way of knowing one of them outside their field of vision hadn't already left to tell his brethren how people were looking for them. Regardless, time was of the essence, the sooner they found the base and headed there, the faster they could put an end to their misventures:

"Oho~...?", but Manzo wouldn't risk even that. Before Alisa could see what he was up to, he cast a single spell, encircling the entire village in a dense, inescapable woodland. A dome of wood for all intents and purposes. Before Alisa could tell what he was up to, "H-Hey...!! Manzo, what in the devil's name do you think you're up to?! And more importantly where do you think you're putting your hands hmmm~?"

Before she could even figure out what it was he planned to do, he suddently slipped around and carried her along behind his back. Well, if he carried her fast enough, he could at least bring her towards the other end of the forest before she slipped away. For now though, Alisa held on as trees grew around them left and right, her sizeable chest pressed up to his back, growling:

"Someone's taking an awfully big advantage of their situation here...", she retorted, knowing all too well there was no need for him to carry her like this when she was, well... Faster than him in every possible sense of the word, "If anything I should be the one carrying you."

The fact that Alisa seemed perfectly comfortable quipping back and forth made it quite clear no enemies were within range, at least at first. They finally appeared after a while, since Manzo was well... Slow compared to her. He was still fast for the average person, but slow enough that the enemies sloooooowly close the distance:

"They're only now starting to catch up. Two right behind us, forty meters away. Then a pair of scouts on your five and seven. These two look a bit faster, should be close enough for us to hit them in a few moments.", seemed like they hoped to catch them in a pincer attack but... That was a laughable notion... They couldn't really catch up to them now, could they?



Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#16Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:30 am

Manzo

"My hands are firm on the ass of lady justice, may she reign forever." He said with a gusto in his voice as he continued at his pace of getting them through the dense forest. Even if they did want to catch up to them, such a thing would prove pointless once they had reached the river.

Which wouldn't be too long from now, considering they were making good time all in all. Which was no real surprise but, the sooner they got there, the better. While these two did have visual prowess unmatched by their foes, it was no reason to rest on ones laurels too heavily.

After a few moments they had finally reached the clearing, not a moment too soon, seeing as they had narrowly dodged their pincer attack to begin with. But that was mainly because he was not really taking it too seriously to be honest.

He let Alisa down off of his back, seeing as she probably had a wedgie at this stage, unless she was going commando as she was known to do in her battle uniform, which made perfect sense. No one wants panty lines in something like that.

"Now we wait." Now if they were smart they would realize that the dense forest was not something that had been there before. Making them keep their distance from them. Which would allow them to pick them off one by one in the forest created with his own magic.

Now if that was going to be the case would yet to be seen.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#17Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:51 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  






"Cheeky boy... Just wait until we finish off these rebels~", Alisa growled, almost a snarl as Manzo pretty much admitted to taking advantage of the situation, something she made sure to not let him get away with anytime soon. At the same time, she also knew to keep her eyes on the prize.

Not that she struggled in that regard, after all, Alisa could clearly see any and all enemies, or more accurately, sense all of their locations. By the time they'd be close enough to shoot accurately, she'd have already figured out where they were and where they'd aim. Before long though, Manzo reached the clearing, putting Alisa down and immediately earning a well deserved nudge to his arm, hard enough to sting as she huffed at him. She would have said something cheeky, or pointed out his eternally vivid imagination concerning her choice of underwear, but their enemies thankfully didn't keep them waiting long

"Here they come...!!", Alisa alerted, noticing how the enemy to their right now stood a safe mere 20 meters away, taking aim with his gun and finally

Bang...!!

The first shot of the battle echoed through the makeshift woodlands, even before the enemies had reached the clearing. At this distance, Alisa didn't so much as flinch, seeing the line of fire from the angle of her foe's gun, and merely stepping out of the way as he squeezed the trigger, feeling the bullet flying off inches away from her head. But they wouldn't need to wait long for the response:

"HAAAAA!!!", with a booming, bellowing shout, a wide magic circle appeared in front of Alisa's head as she unleashed her Crystal demon's roar, ready to blast off the enemy who fired the shot



Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#18Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:27 am

Manzo

"Cheeky, that's funny, considering, ya know." He said with a chuckle to himself, because well, he thought her choice of words was quite funny considering what had just happened. But now was not the time for such a thing. They had work to do, and this was the perfect time to test out his new abilities.

He watched the master use one of her signature spells, the markings in his eyes began to spin. He would then mimic her stance and let out a crystal demon roar of his own, meshing with hers to create a literal vortex of crystals.

The amount of carnage and destruction from their combined roars was something to behold for sure. He wondered what the master would think of his visual prowess, it was something new of his, as well as some other things he had yet to bust out. But these fools were not something he would need all of his new tricks on.

"Well that takes care of the first round, I wonder what's in store for round two. Hopefully a bigger challenge than that." He said as he folded his arms against his chest with a sigh of boredom in his voice. This was a total snooze fest.

It would seem his was wrong, they wouldn't notice anything, which would make his job all the more easy. He just needed to wait for them to come out of their hiding spots so he could get a visual beat on them. Not that he needed it. He just wanted to see them with the look of fear in their eyes.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#19Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:49 am

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  





Alisa shot him a quick glare, letting him know that in any other situation he was defenitely not gonna get off easy from exploiting the situation as such, and honestly, he still wouldn't. However, before they got to that they still had a bunch of enemies to beat up. They needed to incapacitate all of their pursuers and find out where they made their base. In the meantime, turning these guys to the authorities would also allow Cassia's people to get started on throwing them in jail and preparing a fair trial.

"Ufufu~... Seems like you've been picking up quite a few new tricks yourself~...", Alisa knew her spell all too well. Enough to recognize it immediately, her bewildered brow raising as she caught him shooting none other than her own crystal demon roar spell. Sure, they always had similar magics, though he should easily adapt to her magic and it's spells without much difficulty. But there's a great distance between being able to and actually using a completely different element.

She could tell that ability came from his eye, but she'd never actually seen it herself. Once again, she found herself making a mental note to asking him about it later, once all the enemeis had been dealt with this. This time, both the defeated foes fell down the trees like crumpled fruit. They weren't dead, for Alisa had made sure to fire blunt crystal shards to batter and beat them down instead of actually killing them. But as they fell down with a thud, she knew they probably broke a bone or two:

"Well don't get your hopes up... If these people were strong they wouldn't really need to hide in the mountains would they~...?", she noted, watching as the two remaining enemies used a different approach.

Instead of hunting them down from the treetops, the two rebel scouts joined the two on the clearing, standing but a fair few meters away as they drew their swords:

"That's as far as you go, Boscosi dogs. No way you're getting out of her alive."




Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#20Manzo 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:41 pm

Manzo

With the dust finally settled, it would seem that the fools had shown themselves once and for all, how fortunate for them. But oh so very unfortunate for their foes. "Oi baka, was this forest here 5 minutes ago?" Such a question caused their pursuers to talk amongst themselves with a wonder of if they did see it before.

"Yare yare yare, you guys really should pay attention a bit more. You're in my house now." He said with a mischievous grin. He snapped his fingers and the trees turned into wooden dragons. Slithering around their foes and wrapping them up in wooden coils. Idiots all of them, not even paying attention to their surroundings like they should be.

"Oi boss, bag em and tag em. We are done here." He said as he placed a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. He took a long drag off of it before exhaling smoke. The look in their captives eyes required a release such as a cigarette. Almost like a night with a special lady was this. But then again, he was a depraved dog of war.

He turned to whistle to the sky, his white wyvern descending from on high and landing before the both of them. He walked over to the captives and loaded them upon the back of the wyvern.

Cassia would be most pleased that he could show that he was more than a slayer of men. Someone who was willing to play by the rules, as well as accept her wishes for law. Which if he had it his way, would soon be a reality of the entire nation.



Last edited by Manzo on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total



 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Z8vZ0DM
#21Alisa 

 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Alisa





WORDS: 300 | TAG: @BP | ARMOR  





She all but chuckled... Indeed, one of the perks of his newfound nature magic meant he could grow a wide patch of wilderness wherever he went. So preoccupied with their pursuit, their culprits may have seen it, but had little time to stop and think about what exactly did it mean for them and their situation. Though Alisa rose her sword and prepared for combat, the man took initiative and snapped his fingers, conjuring imposing wooden dragons that kept them cleanly ensnared:

"My... Stealing the spotlight as ever, I see", in the end, she didn't really need to interfere, after all, enemies of this caliber hardly required the effort on both their parts to bring down, so it really just came down to a matter of time

Alas, no sooner than she said those words did Manzo hail for his ride, picking up a cigarette and flying off before Alisa could even tell him it was bad for his health:

"Leaving a lady to clean up your mess hmmm~...? Class as ever Manzo", Alisa chimed, knowing all too well this was exactly what she'd come here to do in the first place. Well, she expected a haul ten times bigger worth of rebels to bring back to Cassia's army, but she settled for what she could get. Cassia had her heart in the right place, so she trusted her not to torture this misguided souls or anything of the sort... Even then, she expected the woman's advisors would want to know more about the rebels and they could probably do so more efficiently than foreigners like themselves who knew comparatively little about the country, "Take care will you? I'll see you soon~"

In the end, she merely waved at her companion and sighed, getting ready to catch and restrain all the rebels so she could bring them right back to Cassia's nearest outpost.

[EXIT]




Strength is also Beauty



"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.






Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


 Hunting for Justice [Support: Cassia | Manzo] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum