Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:36 pm

Manzo

Manzo chuckled to himself as he watched her basically devour her meal without a second thought. He couldn't tell if it was actually or if she was that hungry. But he could smile to himself know that she had taken such enjoyment in have the opportunity to eat it. Which made him smile warmly in her direction.

He walked over to her and flicked her forehead gently as he chuckled in her direction as she talked about how good it was, even if her face was one of sorrow. He did know that it was because she had indeed eaten it too fast. He took the bowl from her hand and placed more of meal into it, hopefully she would enjoy it the second time as much as the first.

"Try to taste what you're eating this time." He said teasingly in her direction. He couldn't help but tease her just a bit. It was in his nature after all. Though he was truly a warm and tender person at the end of the day. That didn't stop him from also being quite a jack ass at times. But it was no skin off his nose.

If you can't handle him, then you don't deserve his time.

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 LGnxHvk
#27Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:46 pm

Vivi Ramstein
"Ouch, hey," Vivi grumbled. She reached up and rubbed her forehead. She rubbed her palm right into the sore spot that he'd just inflicted on her, he'd managed to get her right in the center too. She could feel it in both of her horns, and it was not a pleasant feeling. The downside of having more bones in your head than the human average. She didn't respond to his jab which was more out of not having anything to jab back with than annoyance at his words.

She took the second bowl from him and did manage to resist the urge to devour it. She took slower mouthfuls, actually using her spoon more than once or twice the second go around. Savoring the meal did certainly make the flavor stand out more. She could taste the spices and the cheeses, the tang and the zest. It really did shine more like a diamond when she took the time to admire it properly. Her mouth was awash with flavor and excitement, and the heat really did help to perk her up. She didn't feel lethargic anymore, it was like she had been reinvigorated by the heat after so long in the cold. She could get used to that feeling.

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Vivisi10
#28Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:52 pm

Manzo

"Alright, now that we have got you full and back in good health, let's get you into the bath shall we?" He said with a smile as he walked to the back door of the kitchen. It leads to a green house he had built onto the back of the building.

She would be greeted with a Joyan rock garden, with a natural hot spring in the center, a massage table to the left, and a liquor cabinet to the right. It was his own personal zen garden. Which was nice to have on nights like this where all you wanted to do was find your center.

He began to shed his own clothing down to the skin and wade into the water of his hot spring and seat himself down and look out at the stars with a smile on his face. Hopefully she wouldn't be too taken aback by his display. It was his house though, he had the right to be comfortable.

But he wouldn't actually attempt to make her uncomfortable with his own desire to be like an animal when it came for his distaste of clothes. Which came from a knowledge of how good his physique was, and secondly his connection to the earth through his body because of his dragon blood.

#29Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:02 pm

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi wasn't quite finished by the time Manzo started walking away. Once his back was turned, she quickly scarfed down the rest of her soup, almost draining the bowl even of the remnants, before she set it down on the counter to follow him. A warm meal and a bath did seem like a bit much to take on hospitality, she felt that she had to pay him back for it all. She had jewels to spare after her most recent series of jobs, it wouldn't be hard to repay him for the kindness. She could at least replace the ingredients that it had taken to feed her. She put it out of her mind though, that was a discussion for later.

Stepping into the greenhouse space, she really couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was similar to the garden her father used to keep, but different. There were cultural similarities, but this space felt unique. It was far more calming rather than a space for rigid contemplation.

Seeing Manzo disrobing, she took it as a sign that he would be joining her. Not that it bothered her any. She'd swam in public rivers before, it wasn't as if modesty was something she found to be a necessity. She took off the kimono he had lent her and stepped into the hot spring. She slowly lowered herself down, taking a seat near the edge and letting the warm waters ease her aches and pains.

#30Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:09 pm

Manzo

He looked over to the now bare Vivi, a smile on his face. "Nothing like a hot bath with a lovely companion." He said as he snapped his fingers to have one of the many plants in the green house bring him a box of cigars. He had failed to mention what his magic was, but she hadn't asked either.

Maybe she enjoyed the whole mystery around this evening, and he could both appreciate and respect that. "You're a real sight to see Vivi. Not trying to be rude, but you are beautiful." He said calmly as he averted his gaze back up to the stars above.

What a lovely night this had been quite honestly. He had seemed to make a new friend, and shared an experience with them. There was nothing quite like it to be honest. It wasn't something you got to experience every day. Though he wished it were. If every day a statuesque woman walked through his door soaked to the bone. The world would be a beautiful place.

Though he kept that one to himself. There was a time and place for everything, and this wasn't the time or the place. He put the cigar to his lips and lit it. Exhaling a cloud of cherry wood smoke into the atmosphere.

#31Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:23 pm

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi spread herself out and leaned back to rest her head on the edge of the spring. She stared up at the same sky, letting the endless expanse above shine its transcendent dance of light down onto her gaze. The rain had stopped as it always did. A good metaphor for life if she cared to make it, but she didn't. Pontificating on endless metaphors and allegories wasn't her way, though she did like to think about them. Life really did have a way of presenting quite a few of them too. The rains have stopped...something about that lent itself to a poem.

"I am just me," She said in response to his compliment. "Just Vivi. But thank you. It is nice to be appreciated." She lifted her head up ever so slightly and looked over at him. Carelessly smoking a cigar in his own bath. She didn't get the sense it was hedonism. He seemed to just do what he felt was right for him. Being true to himself like he had mentioned. She liked seeing that in someone aside from herself.

"You are quite the looker yourself." She paid him the compliment in kind though not out of obligation. She just said what was on her mind.

#32Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Manzo

Perhaps it was the heat which was making him so easily loose lipped, or the fact that he had been drinking. But it was nice to know that she did appreciate him, as much he appreciated her outward appearance. Though there was more to her than that. Hopefully she would allow him to find out what else there was underneath it all.

Though he wasn't entirely certain how he should go about asking more personal questions. So for now, maybe they should just enjoy the silence and each others company. That would probably be for the best.

He got up from his spot and walked over to a set of got coals, thinking that maybe they needed a good steaming as well as a bath. It was good for the skin and the rest of the body as it were. He would flex his back muscles, which were admittedly sculpted, the water well below his own firm buttocks.

He turned his attention back to his company. With a smile on his face. "Sorry for being so forward, and perhaps staring a bit too much. But like I said, you're a real sight to behold." He said with his cigar still in the corner of his lips, making his way back to his previous spot.

#33Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi didn't need to give much thought to the situation. She was content to simply let it be as it was. She could soak in the waters for hours without moving a muscle and all her troubles would surely be washed away. There was something about just being able to take some time for herself that really made the difference. She could wile away the hours here without a thought in the world. Of course, she did have company. But she didn't mind him. In fact, he was quite pleasant. She could see past the rough edges at least to knowing that there was something smoother underneath all of that.

She opened one eye when she heard him start to move. She wasn't quite sure what he was up to, aside from making a bit of noise. She gathered that he must have something set up to make the experience even more pleasant.

"You are definitely full of confidence and vigor," Vivi replied. "You have plenty of energy too. I would imagine that it is matched in some manner by your stamina. You must be quite the combatant." She let that sit for a while, letting him decide if he wished to take any alternative meanings from her words.

#34Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 pm

Manzo

He smirked at her words. "Quite the double speak you have going on there." He said as he inched closer to her. Not too close mind you, he never wanted to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Which he was aware did make all of his actions look quite weird considering that was his mentality after all. But he couldn't help it, he was who he was.

"Judging from your own, it seems to me you can take quite the physical punishment yourself. I'd hate to get into a contest with you.
"
No slouch to double speak himself at all. Though he did find this form of it more playful than anything. Nothing wrong with that, keeping things light and breezy was always best in new situations.

Though he did wonder what her aim was by dropping such a thing like that on him. It didn't make him feel any kind of way. Perhaps she was as strangely comfortable with him, as he was with her. Time would only tell in the end though. Though he wondered what kind of ending would be in store for them on this night.

Such things would dance around his mind and linger, for at the end of it all, he's a bit of a day dreamer.

#35Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:14 pm

Vivi Ramstein
"If I spoke plainly all the time it would get boring," She explained. She looked over at him when he took his seat again, finding him closer than before. She didn't comment, she would if she felt uncomfortable and so far he hadn't made her feel that way in the slightest. Nothing about him particularly put her off. He was a bit odd, sure, but that was one statement that could be used to describe most people in the country. Mages especially tended to be very odd, and that did include herself. She found it a bit comforting that everyone had their quirks. Someone without any would just be too strange.

She gestured to him idly. "I can tell you have at least some routine to keep yourself physically fit. That already a commitment that I can respect. Then there's the fact that you are a man of renown already for your skill and power. That is another point in your favor. Your hospitality and your sincerity also go in your favor. I do so tend to hate liars." She leaned back and gave him another look over. "That is what I gather about you so far. That seems to be enough to satisfy me."

Then she went back to looking up through the glass. "I could be wrong though. I don't always read people well. It is harder to know others than it is to know myself."

#36Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Manzo

"I'd comment on your appearance but, I fear I may wade into lewd waters. That would just be unbecoming of me." He said as he put his cigar onto an ash tray as he snapped his fingers once more and had a plant fetch him a glass of water. In all this heat one needed to keep themselves hydrated for sure.

Cramps would be no good for him on this night, or well any other night at that. "I actually got this body from lifting kegs all day, and wrestling with my pet wyvern." Now that last one, a lot of people could not just easily do because, well how many people do you know that are walking around with one of those.

Though he did feel a closeness to the beast purely because they were similar in blood line. He an elder dragon, and it a subservient member of the draconian family. Though the discussion of that hierarchy was for another time indeed. Such things would be boring to most. Though he thought many things about himself were boring.

He after all did have quite the humble picture of himself in his head. Never wanting to have a swelled ego of course. Mainly because being around someone like that was certainly a chore no doubt.

#37Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:29 pm

Vivi Ramstein
"A pet wyvern," Vivi repeated with a bit of praise in her tone. "I have heard of those creatures. The fact that you own one is very impressive. I did not think they were the type to lie down and allow anyone to tame them as pets." She considered exactly what had allowed him to pull off such a feat, but it did not seem like an answer would come to her on its own. She could not really imagine how one would tame a wyvern. They were not dogs, after all, she doubted simply feeding it a steak now and again would be enough. So there must have been some method to his talent. Curious.

She scratched her neck. "I train and I fight, but it is nothing special. It is just enough to ensure that I will stay in good shape whenever I may need to be." As if to demonstrate, she flexes her right arm for him, showing off a quite toned physique beneath that smooth skin. She may not look like an overtly muscular woman from the outside, but she packs quite the punch when she really needs to. It is a hidden talent, just how she prefers it to be. When she relaxed her arm, she cleared her throat. "Do you have any water to share?"

#38Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Manzo

"Ah, that's quite easy. I'm a dragon slayer, an elder dragon at that. I smell like someone higher on the food chain of it's family." He said with a smile. Though most people would find that to be quite odd when they hear it.

Though that was just how it was, he had been blessed by an elder dragon to learn from it, and be given the gift of it's magic as well as the scent of it's own kind. That was not the kind of thing that happened every day clearly.

He watched her as she flexed, it was true. She was a gorgeous woman of great stature. Though she was very well endowed and wide hipped, she had quite the muscle behind her. It was both impressive and enticing to say the least. He didn't begrudge short woman of course. There was just nothing like an amazon.

"Of course, it is getting quite hot in here isn't it. If you'd like we could go to the shower and cool off?" He said as he snapped his fingers, his plant bringing her a glass of cold water. Something to keep her from passing out of course.

#39Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:48 pm

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi stared blankly at him for a moment. She narrowed her eyes in thought, as if there was a puzzle being solved in her head. "A dragon slayer?" She seemed almost confused by his words. Then a flash of recognition crossed her face. "Oh, yes, the mages said to learn their powers from dragons. The name always seemed a bit like a misnomer. It must have been quite the unique experience to have learned such a magic." Then she fell silent again as she reached out to take the offered water. It was not that the rest of Manzo's statement had not been impressive, but it was more that she simply had to take him at his word regarding it. She had no frame of reference for what a dragon slayer was meant to be able to do; she had never met one before in her life. So she simply decided to trust in his word and accept whatever he told her regarding such people as fact. Otherwise she would just be thinking in circles with herself all night long.

Slowly sipping the ice cold water, she found it refreshing for both her mind and her body. The hot bath was nice and the steam felt like it was doing wonders for her skin, but she did still like to breathe a bit. Leaning back and looking over the edge of the spring for a moment, she nodded. "Yes, a shower would be nice. I think I could use something cool after this long soak."

#40Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:55 pm

Manzo

"Well then, follow me." He said as he raised himself up out of the water. What a strange day this was shaping up to be. He was bathing, and now showering nude with this mystery woman. Most people would not be so puzzled by it. Though he was, but he couldn't place why.

It was better to not look a gift horse in the mouth though. He walked his way over to the single shower head. Which meant they had to shower basically together. Hopefully she wouldn't be too upset about it. Though if with how the night was going was any indication, this wouldn't be too big a problem.

He turned the shower head, the cold water being the only one running for a moment. He added some warm water to make it tolerable of course, he didn't want to completely freeze her out, but suffice to say, it was still quite cold.

He began to lather himself up with soap as he waited for her to join. Basically not wanting to make it look like he was waiting for her, or planning something well, nefarious with all his actions up to this point.

In truth, he had as much an ulterior motive, as a dog can drive a car. Would be a smart dog though.

#41Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:09 pm

Vivi Ramstein
She got out of the pool right behind Manzo. She admired him from behind, of course, as there was plenty to see. But, feeling a bit dizzy, she was also focused on getting a cold wash going after such a long time bathing in the steam. She had forgotten just what that could do to a person. Remembering temperature differentials was not exactly her strong suit. She did, however, always remember that being too hot or too cold was usually bad. Go figure.

She stepped into the shower without hesitating and soaked herself in the cooler waters with a satisfied sigh. Soaking and rinsing out her hair, she had to be careful not to stab the shower head with her horn. The last thing she needed was a plumbing bill because she couldn't watch where she was going.

Being in the cool water, she felt a bit more at ease. She actually wanted to clean herself off, and in the process she started to idly hum to herself. It wasn't anything in particular, more just a melody. Though it was rather ominous in its nature. More a somber tune than an upbeat tune to sing along to. In truth, it was a lullaby though one she hadn't heard in quite some time. She wasn't even really aware she was doing it, it was just natural to her when she bathed.

#42Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:59 pm

Manzo

Manzo turned himself in the direction of Vivi, admiring the shape of her body, and assets that adorned it. He couldn't help but smile and behold her beauty. Though he did fear if caught she would think not so favorably of him, so like that, he quickly broke his gaze.

He would then do something out of character for himself. He reached out and began to wash her back for her. Being gentle, yet applying a subtle amount of pressure to what he believed to be her sore spots. He hoped she would appreciate the gesture, and not thing he was odd for having done it.

Maybe it was his loneliness that made him want to take chances like this. He couldn't help but hold on to hope that perhaps she would find it bold and charming in the nicest way possible. That's all he could truly hope for.

He found himself in a bit of a trance washing her sculpted back. Almost like hypnosis, which was not normal for him. Being captivated by a physique like this. But she made no sense, she was sculpted, yet squishy in certain areas. Evolution was truly a beautiful thing at the end of the day.

#43Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:39 pm

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi jumped when Manzo suddenly laid his hands on her. She hadn't expected the sudden contact and when he touched her she turned around slightly to look at him. There was a look of worry in her eyes for a brief moment, it was an instinctual look. She had never been touched before, not like that, and it made her think back to her battles more than any comfortable memory. But once she reminded herself of where she was and who was touching her she grew more relaxed. Taking a quick breath, she turned back around and went to washing her hair. She did, however, give Manzo a slight nod to let him continue.

She ran her fingers through her hair, drawing out the strands almost one by one and making it as smooth as silk. It was not an involved process, her hair had a way of staying rather perfect unless she got dirty. Mud was a hell of a thing to wash our properly. Her natural hair colors blended like a rainbow for a while until she set it back down again.

"You are the first to ever do this with me," She said softly. "I would not usually let it happen, but given that you gave me a meal and a place to bathe I cannot imagine you would be anything but trustworthy."

#44Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:35 pm

Manzo

He would continue to wash down her back, before setting to work on massaging her back while in the shower. He would rotate his thumbs underneath her shoulder blades all whilst humming a joyan tune to himself. It was something else to be doing this right now to a total stranger.

But maybe that's the beauty of it. They didn't know each other, and could have no real reservations with each other. Such was the beauty of casual encounters with people late at night. Though still, he was not getting his hopes up for this becoming anything more.

That would be quite foolish in his mind. What self respecting woman would give someone like him the time of day again after something like this. It was all quite weird to be honest. But then again he was rather odd himself. So perhaps this was going the way it was supposed to.

"You've got a lot of tension in your shoulders. Probably from carrying something quite heavy all day. What would that be hm?" He said with a chuckle as he dug in to her back a bit harder to attempt to get rid of all that tension. After this he would have to address her neck. It's where a lot of tension begins.

#45Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:00 pm

Vivi Ramstein
"Bricks," She replied. "I carried bricks this morning. It is important to get training in wherever you can. Today I found bricks lying around behind the hotel I am staying in and used them to strengthen my core and calves." She said it with such pride, she clearly cared deeply about the state of her body. As well she should. Vivi put a great deal of time into maintaining herself both physically and mentally. Every day was an attempt for her to strengthen her mind and body, and she took that to its limits at times. She respected herself and her time, and thus was she prone to putting in as much as she got out.

But she was sure he would understand that, even if only slightly. He was a well honed man, she could see that all over. And there was plenty that was quite impressive to see from any angle that she got a glance at him from. But she wasn't going to be expressive about it. A furtive glance there, a sidelong gaze here, and she was happy with that. After all, she could keep the memories for quite some time. And she did already have the physical presence.

"You seem to know well what to do with your hands. Where exactly did you learn a skill like this? And did you only learn it to impress women?"

#46Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:03 am

Manzo

It would seem as though she did not pick up on his flirtation. What he had meant by carrying around something heavy all day was a nod to her weighty bust. But perhaps for the best, all things considered. The carrying of brick around all day must be killer on her hands, or so he thought to himself.

Of course he wasn't about to ask to see her hands, that would most likely imply that he wanted her to turn around so he could get a better look at her full frontal. Which of course was true, he did want to see it, but that was not something you just straight up asked. Thank goodness she was not a mind reader of any sort.

"Well I wouldn't say I'm bad with my hands mind you." He said with a sultry tone to his voice. It was true, he had a reputation for being quite the misuse. But he didn't do it purely for the women. It didn't hurt anything, but he was not there purely for such a thing.

"Would you like me to keep going Vivi?" He asked with a smile, not that she could see it of course. But none the less it was there.

#47Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:17 am

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi was finally relaxed. After a day of almost constant tension, she felt her aches and pains melt away beneath the water and Manzo's attention. She was a low maintenance kind of woman, never needing much to feel like she had just enough. She didn't care for an extravagant life, though she had never lived one so it was not as if she had a great frame of reference for it, and she did not bear with her many materials or possessions. She lived within her means, comfortable but not to the point of indolence. Manzo was a wonderful addition to this. He made her feel quite comfortable, his touch was just enough to set her at ease.

As she leaned against the wall, she almost felt like she might doze off. Her muscles softened, the tension in her body eased, and she felt like she could really breath again. It was a perfect sensation to match what she was sure he was looking to see in her. Calm and tranquil, unburdened by the thoughts of the outside world for a time. It may be short, but she could take advantage of it.

"Feel free,"
She replied in a soft tone. "I don't intend on going anywhere for the moment. I might as well enjoy your offer before it disappears like steam."

#48Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:32 am

Manzo

He would smile and continue to work on her back. Seeing her bend over in front of him, caused him to become quite a bit flustered, having to tuck something away as to not draw attention to it, to say the least. He would go down to her mid back and begin to work on the knots there as well. Doing so would allow him to get into her joints. Which was the end goal here.

Upon finishing that, he worked his way down to her lower back, applying pressure to specific points in her hips as to loosen them up. He knew she'd probably had nothing like that done before, which made him all the more concerned she would believe he was up to something nefarious. Which wasn't the case of course. But now came the real dilemma. What was below that.

"I'm going to go a little lower, I swear I am not going to try anything funny." He said as he placed both hands on her rump and began to knead it using his thumbs. A lot of tension can be kept there, usually from a poor sitting posture. Given her assets she could be prone to slouching.

He'd of course find that out when he went to do adjustments to her back.

#49Vivi Ramstein 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:52 am

Vivi Ramstein
Vivi really had almost fallen asleep. He may not be boring her, but the warm water flowing down her body combined with his soothing touch was enough to put her well at ease. She could have easily dozed off were it not for him waking her again with his talking. She looked over her shoulder again at him then down to her lower back, craning herself to get a good look. She turned back around soon after and shrugged her shoulders. "It is fine, I believe you will not. You do not seem like the type to take the obvious bait that sits in front of you when there are still prizes to have down the road. You are much more tactful than that." She yawned and shook out her shoulders before hanging her head again. "Although, I will be more impressed if you can actually work out the knots in my body. I am quite tense and I do not believe anything less than being stretched out on a rack would be enough to truly cure all of that."

She couldn't see why he was bothering to do this without lecherous intent. Given everything, it was not as if she was blind to the possibilities that he could surely be thinking of. She was not nearly as dumb as many people thought given her tendency towards physical solutions. She knew that she was rather attractive to the eye, she knew what men could typically envision when she was around. But he didn't seem like that. Manzo seemed different. Which was almost worrying considering she preferred to be able to predict the actions of those around her. But with him, well, that wasn't going to happen at any time in the near future. He was just too hard to really get a read on.

#50Manzo 

For Want of a Good Meal (Manzo) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Manzo

As the adjustments continued his mind began to wander to a place of tranquility. He would have to do that sometimes to keep his mind pure in situations like this. Not wanting any impure reactions to ruin this nice moments they were sharing together. As he moved from her hips. He found both hands squarely on her rump now. He took a deep breath as he began to massage her ample cheeks. Mainly using his thumbs to work out any knots he might find hiding back there.

"I'm not sure where you're sleeping these days, but where ever it is, those mattresses are terrible on your back." He said with a chuckle as he removed his hands. from her glorious rump and down to his sides as he rested himself against the shower wall. Looking up at the sky he felt as though he could lose himself here as well. Nature was truly breath taking. It was something he had to remind himself of every once and a while.

Though he did find it funny he had to remind himself of that considering he was the woodland dragon. But sometimes between his shop and other activities he simply forgot that he needed to re center himself within such a space as this. Well maybe not literally this space, it wasn't often demi humans gave themselves to full blooded humans like this. Most of them were hunted down for being freaks, depending on the country of origin.

But this, this was perfectly fine with him. He hoped it was fine with her as well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum