Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ariael 

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Empty Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:47 am

Ariael

Wind Dragon's Instinct II:

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fe86bb4ff50fae94da0ee1915d69e923dcf363ad&rid=giphy

Name: Empyrean Dragon's Instinct II
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Empyrean Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: Wind
Range: 15 Meters Radius
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user creates a magic circle beneath themselves by making a stepping motion with their feet and connects their mana with the air in the surrounding area. It allows the user to sense even the slightest vibrations in the air current around them and therefore sense any movement that occurs within the range.

Air Cannon I:

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115072b72373e9f027bc303db1a82765ede5c862e7&rid=giphy

Name: Air Cannon I
Type: Offensive
Range: 15 Meters
Duration: instant
Effect: The user punches the empty air in front them, creating a powerful shockwave from a magic seal that appears in front of theirs fists and then sends it flying towards his enemies. These airborne shockwaves can be created multiple times if need be and are sharpened. Each shockwave is 1-Meter in diameter.

Dragon's Resolve I:

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Tenor

Name: Dragon's Resolve I
Type: Self-Buff
Range: Self
Effect: The user stretches out a palm causing magic seals to appear all over their body. The spell gives the user a B-Rank buff in Constitution.

Dragon's Scales I:

Name: Dragon's Scales I
Effect: The user stretches out a palm causing magic seals to appear all over their body. The spell gives the user a B-Rank buff in Endurance.

Last edited by Ariael on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Ariael 

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Empty Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:20 am

Ariael

Buying this spell (50% Off).

#3Ikazuchi 

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Empty Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Ikazuchi
@Ariael wrote:
Wind Dragon's Instinct II:

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fe86bb4ff50fae94da0ee1915d69e923dcf363ad&rid=giphy

Name: Empyrean Dragon's Instinct II
Type: Supplementary
Range: 15 Meters Radius
Effect: The user creates a magic circle beneath themselves by making a stepping motion with their feet and connects their mana with the air in the surrounding area. It allows the user to sense even the slightest vibrations in the air current around them and therefore sense any movement that occurs within the range.

Air Cannon I:

Empyrean Dragon Slayer Spells | B Rank Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115072b72373e9f027bc303db1a82765ede5c862e7&rid=giphy

Name: Air Cannon I
Type: Offensive
Range: 15 Meters
Duration: instant
Effect: The user punches the empty air in front them, creating a powerful shockwave from a magic seal that appears in front of theirs fists and then sends it flying towards his enemies. These airborne shockwaves can be created multiple times if need be and are sharpened. Each shockwave is 1-Meter in diameter.

• Please change “These airborne shockwaves can be created multiple times if need be and are sharpened.” to "These airborne shockwaves can be split into multiple weaker projectiles if need be and are sharpened." for clarity.

Dragon's Resolve I:

Name: Dragon's Resolve I
Effect: The user stretches out a palm causing magic seals to appear all over their body. The spell gives the user a B-Rank buff in Constitution.

Dragon's Scales I:

Name: Dragon's Scales I
Effect: The user stretches out a palm causing magic seals to appear all over their body. The spell gives the user a B-Rank buff in Endurance.

I’ve looked over these spells and there seems to only be one minor clarification to be addressed. Please bump this topic when the change has been made.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum