Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Watcher's Championship (Draft)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:41 am

Jyu

"Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in the Watcher's Championship. Please arrange your affairs in the coming days. We need your mind to be clear and your body to be rested during the battles against each other. My esteemed Master shall summon you when the time is right."

The Watcher's Championship

Since millennia ago, the Watchers tasked themselves with observing the movements of Zaggarodh. It was clear that none of them could ever pose a threat to her, therefore, the Watchers made an agreement with each other to increase the chances of their survival.

First, they spread out across the Multiverse. If Zaggarodh consumed one of the worlds, it would only annihilate one of them along with the consumed world. Secondly, they agreed that if they found out that Zaggarodh was ready to move, they would not leave their demise to chance and battle over it instead. The losing Watcher would have to offer the universe they were residing in to save the others and let them continue existing. Thirdly, only a handful of Watchers would have to battle against each other to speed up the process of elimination. The Watchers that would have to participate were randomly selected among themselves each time.

Unfortunately, Earthland-1's Watcher was selected to participate this time along with the Watchers of Earthland-34, Earthland-98, and Earthland-112. Earthland-34's Watcher, however, had recently been crippled in a battle. Thus, the Watchers agreed to battle each other differently this time. Each universe would prepare a team and have them battle each other to determine which one of them would be sacrificed to Zaggarodh's insatiable hunger.

Before that would happen, Earthland-1's Watcher needed to find some suitable warriors for his group.

Event Rewards

D-C:

• First Place: 50,000 XP, 30 SP, 1,000,000J
  • Second Place: 25,000 XP, 20 SP, 500,000J
  • Third Place: 10,000 XP, 10 SP, 250,000J

B-A:

• First Place: 100,000 XP, 40 SP, 2,500,000J
  • Second Place: 50,000 XP, 30 SP, 1,000,000J
  • Third Place: 25,000 XP, 20 SP, 500,000J

S+:

• First Place: 150,000 XP, 50 SP, 5,000,000J
  • Second Place: 100,000 XP, 40 SP, 2,500,000J
  • Third Place: 50,000 XP, 30 SP, 1,000,000J

Event Details

• Each user may only sign up for the Watcher's Championship with one character.

• The Watcher's Championship takes place at a special location that doesn't take up any topic slots nor does it stop the user from continuing roleplaying on the forum anywhere else.

• Each participant is given 72 hours to reply to a post. Should they miss their turn, they will be skipped and disqualified. No rewards are granted to disqualified participants.

• The battles in the Watcher's Championship are eligible for Fight Rewards if they meet the requirements of the Fight Regulations.

#2Konyo 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:44 am

Konyo

Just be careful to ensure that everything that needs to be revised on players has been i.e indestructible items, concerning magics, etc has been completed then sure, it should be fine. No one likes to be mid-way in a fight and lose their stuff. :)

Otherwise yeah I'd be down for a spar or two.
Spoiler:

"Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in the Watcher's Championship. Please arrange your affairs in the coming days. We need your mind to be clear and your body to be rested during the battles against each other. My esteemed Master shall summon you when the time is right."

The Watcher's Championship

Since millennia ago, the Watchers tasked themselves with observing the movements of Zaggarodh. It was clear that none of them could ever pose a threat to her, therefore, the Watchers made an agreement with each other to increase the chances of their survival.

First, they spread out across the Multiverse. If Zaggarodh consumed one of the worlds, it would only annihilate one of them along with the consumed world. Secondly, they agreed that if they found out that Zaggarodh was ready to move, they would not leave their demise to chance and battle over it instead. The losing Watcher would have to offer the universe they were residing in to save the others and let them continue existing. Thirdly, only a handful of Watchers would have to battle against each other to speed up the process of elimination. The Watchers that would have to participate were randomly selected among themselves each time.

Unfortunately, Earthland-1's Watcher was selected to participate this time along with the Watchers of Earthland-34, Earthland-98, and Earthland-112. Earthland-34's Watcher, however, had recently been crippled in a battle. Thus, the Watchers agreed to battle each other differently this time. Each universe would prepare a team and have them battle each other to determine which one of them would be sacrificed to Zaggarodh's insatiable hunger.

Before that would happen, Earthland-1's Watcher needed to find some suitable warriors for his group.

Event Rewards

• First Place: 1,500,000J or a legendary custom, 50,000 XP, 50 SP, 5,000 Fame or Infamy
  • Second Place: 1,000,000J or a unique custom, 25,000 XP, 30 SP, 2,500 Fame or Infamy
  • Third Place: 750,000J, 10,000 XP, 20 SP, 1000 Fame or Infamy
  • Participation: 500,000J, 7,500 XP, 10 SP, 500 Fame or Infamy

Event Details

• Each user may only sign up for the Watcher's Championship with one character.

• The championship is a round-robin tournament meaning each participant will fight every other participant once. The participants with the most amount of overall wins will be considered the winners.

• The Watcher's Championship takes place at a special location that doesn't take up any topic slots nor does it stop the user from continuing roleplaying on the forum anywhere else.

• Each participant is given 96 hours to reply to a post. Should they miss their turn, they will be skipped and disqualified. No rewards are granted to disqualified participants. Participants may also agree to have less time between their posts i.e 48 hours or 24 hours, but it is at their discretion but must be stated at the start of their topic.

• Users may voluntarily forfeit a fight between a participant, this will not be considered a win for the other participant, they may still claim fight rewards should they complete the required word count in the tournament topic.

• Users that perform in at least one fight will receive the participation reward, winners of the tournament will also receive said participation reward.

• Unlike traditional fights, participants in these fights are restricted in certain capacities depending on their assigned opponent, they may be barred from using an item, magic, etc.

• The battles in the Watcher's Championship are eligible for Fight Rewards, however, are based upon the average rank of the participants for each fight. Participants will also receive SP based upon the average rank of the participants gaining the equivalent to their rank worth for a request.

Last edited by Konyo on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:14 am; edited 20 times in total

#3Seika 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:18 am

Seika
Should probably have a locked separate copy of each participants page to prevent people from adding stuff in mid fight.

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet
#4Shichiro Uchida 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Shichiro Uchida

I'd like to participate as Shichiro Uchida.

#5Ariael 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Ariael
Participating with Ariael

#6Ikazuchi 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Ikazuchi
I would like to participate as Ikazuchi if the event becomes official

#7Tempris 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:48 pm

Tempris

Tempris is joining

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Seika 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:38 am

Seika
I'll participate with Seika and act as battle mod.

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet
#9Jikan 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am

Jikan
Sign me up with Jikan if this becomes a thing

#10Raeburn Gamebell 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:40 am

Raeburn Gamebell
Can ignore this:
Suggestions:

People can join a higher-rank bracket even if they're not that rank, along with their own.

Every lower rank gets a legendary custom item and a normal legendary item/companion. The normal items get PM/DM'd to Jyu during startup. The items can only be used during the tourney. If someone has their item slots full, they can choose not to replace their item with these freebies.

Example:

D-ranks get a legendary custom and item.

B-ranks get a legendary custom and item.

S-ranks get a legendary custom and item.

Other ranks get a normal legendary item.

If you win, the Watcher rewards you with one. Alternatively, scale each bracket by Rare/Unique/Legendary.

I'd like to join. Can do either judging or fighting.

#ff6666 me

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) ALGZMuz
#11Roc Aeros 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Roc Aeros
Sign Roc up please and thank you!

#12Zexion 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:25 pm

Zexion
Participating with Zexion B Rank

Last edited by Zexion on Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#13Noel 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:13 am

Noel

Would like to join if there are opportunities to get reputation (fame/infame) by winning.

#14Knux SHi 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 am

Knux SHi
Knuckles Shi D-C tier Bracket

#15Kenzo Valens 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:50 am

Kenzo Valens
Sign me up!

#16Odin 

The Watcher's Championship (Draft) Empty Yesterday at 7:17 am

Odin
Can put me down as interested