Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Genevieve 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:22 am

Genevieve
The sun was just peeking over the Horizon as Hitomi arrived at the area where she would be waiting for her partner if they weren't already there. Due to the nature of today's task that would gain Hildegard more followers, Hitomi donned a green shirt which she wore under a pair of black overalls and a pair of black boots. Her long dark violet hair was pained up into a neat bun to keep it out of the way of her work. It was easy to move in yet would keep her clean for the most part. The task ahead would call for this sort of attire as she knew the two would be doing a lot of farm work but mostly they would be in and around dirt and mud. The farms around a demi-human settlement needed to be tended too and there just weren't enough hands to do it due to the attacks from rebels constantly keeping able-bodied men and women away. This was a glaring problem in a lot of the Demi-Human communities but she and her partner would be called out to one, in particular, that was much more well known and much more targeted than the rest.



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] NRhlo2C
#2Seika 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:16 am

Seika
Seika coughed as he approached the young woman that was walking just a few paces ahead of him. His throat was a bit dry and he hadn't found any buckets of water that were laying about. Sighing after finally clearing his throat and swallowing just the sparest bit of phlegm, he'd look about the grounds that they were to be working on with a tiny bit of apprehension and wariness. It wasn't so much that he was adverse to menial labor, no that wasn't it. He was often working with construction groups and the like to build muscle mass. However things like this that took a more... caring and nurturing touch were just not his forte. He was the smash and burn guy, not raise and protect guy. And as such he was assigned with clearing the lands and carrying the dirt in wheelbarrows. Now these were things he could do. Grabbing his left wrist with his right hand, he'd flex it softly in a circle, popping out the kinks before stepping off in the direction of his first task, clearing a series of trees that had been stubbornly set in the way of the expanded field.



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet
#3Genevieve 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Genevieve
The coughing behind her as she walked caused Hitomi to turn around only to be met with her partner a man she had very well seen before. She vaguely remembered the two workings in Oak together not so long ago and she wondered if he remembered her as well. With a smile, she quickly pulled out a cold bottle of water from the pouch on her hip that was very much " bigger on the inside ", she tossed it to him. Seika right? We hunted ghosts together, I didn't take you for a farmer She chuckled a little before grabbing a tool of her own, and clearing out the brush and weeds in order to start prepping the soil for tilling the soil. There were a lot of lands to get through but with the two of them, they could probably get the land tilled and. Pulling weeds, chopping down shrubs, and taking care of some rather stubborn roots, the work wasn't hard but it sure was tedious but that was also fine. The rising sun began to light up more and more of the earth which in turn only made it warmer. Hitomi just kept on pulling up weeds, roots, and cutting down shrubs and small trees until the land was clear and ready to till.



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] NRhlo2C
#4Seika 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:02 pm

Seika
The muscles in his wrist flexed as his hand blurred with activity just before the bottle miraculously appeared in his hands. Looking back at the woman with an inquisitive glance, he nodded before accepting the drink with an appreciative nod, "I'm not". It was such a simple response but looking about he deemed that it was at least worth a continuation, "But I don't dislike physical labor, so I'll live". With that he would turn back to the tree line, pocketing the bottle of water for later consumption after taking a few swigs. The cool liquid quenching his current thirst.

Stepping over to an axe that was leaning against the fence, he'd pick up the offending object before slinging it onto his shoulder by the handle. Looking back at the young woman who was working with him that evening, he gave her an inquisitive glance. "Now that you mention it, you don't seem to be the gardening type either". His question wasn't too much out of concern, but rather out of curiosity. The last he had seen of the woman didn't leave him with 'gardening' vibes so now he was at least minorly curious about where she could have possibly learned such a thing.

#5Genevieve 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Genevieve
Shaking her head at his question Hitomi picked up an axe of her own to get rid of the last small tree that was in the way. She had never farmed before, with Odin her life was led differently and nothing in it meant taking care of any plants but mostly getting stronger and swooning over the lich who she thought was a god. Swinging the axe down in a diagonal sort of way in order to cut down the base she grabbed a shovel to dig up the rest. You'd be right then. This is my first time doing it and I'm only doing it for Hildegard's sake. Though at the end of this I may like it and if that's the case I might do it again. She spoke in a very " matter of factly " way as she drove the shovel in the ground, digging up the dirt around the tree until she hit the delicate part of the roots which she began to pull up by hand. Before she had started this mess she made sure to put gloves on and in order to put on a strong face she fought the urge to scream when she began pulling up worms.



Last edited by Genevieve on Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] NRhlo2C
#6Seika 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:46 pm

Seika
Rolling his shoulders, he'd clench the axe tightly before slinging it off of his shoulder and holding it out directly in front of his body with fully extending arms. Gripping the wooden handle with both hands, he'd flex his muscles as he'd begin the process of swinging the axe back by lifting the hefty metal head by the wooden shaft, angling it so that the metal head was directly behind his own fleshy skull. With a mighty heave, he would clench his forearms again, swinging through heavily to slice deeply into the sapling. The hefty thunk that accompanied the action was like music to his ears as his hands reestablished a firm grip around the handle before tugging at the object to pull it from the saplings grip. Turning back to Hitomi as she answered his inquiry, he would give her an inquisitive look before shrugging. He also wasn't too opposed to performing this task again, even if he felt that he was more suited for the battlefield. He quite missed his caravan team if he was honest. He would finish fully removing the axe head from the saplings flesh before slinging the object back to his shoulder, ready to proceed with his next swing.



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet
#7Genevieve 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Genevieve
His silence really didn't make her think much as she kept pulling up tree roots that dug deep into the ground. All the trees they cut down, the small bushes and brush they pulled up, and even the roots could still be used. She wouldn't throw them out but instead, she collected them in bins so that the materials could be repurposed for something else. With all that wood the demi-humans could make furniture or repair things that were broken in their homes. With the roots, they could probably use it for soups, teas, or even medicinal purposes. Yes, all these things could be used for something more. Looking around she could see that they had done quite a bit of work prepping the land for farming, and right before the sun was starting to set. The two still had just a bit of sunlight and she wondered if they could get the land tilled before departing and coming back in the morning to start the next phase. Shoving the shovel into the ground and wiping her brow, Hitomi looked out over the land nodded at the work the two did before turning her attention to Seika. I think We can get the land tilled before the sun sets. What do you think?



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] NRhlo2C
#8Seika 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Seika
His back ached with exhaustion, and yet it was one of those good aches that let him know he was alive and full of purpose. Arches and chords flexing in unison as the boy turned man followed through with yet another swing. The blade of the head of the axe singing as it sliced through the evening air with little resistance just before a loud 'THUMP' was heard throughout the clearing. The tree shook and the ground rattled as the force of the swing echoed throughout. Lungs filled and emptied as if the boys body was completely at rest, almost like he was in a trancelike state as he inhaled calmly before releasing that same breath several beats later. The boys heart pumped blood with powerful beats of its own drum, the echoing chant rattling through the boys fleshy cage like bass speakers. It was this sound and so many others that reached the boys ears as the young woman he was paired up with once again voiced her thoughts. It was a silent moment as Seika released the tension in his body before raising his gaze up above the tree line to the sky above. No doubt the radiant orange and red hues signified the setting sun. It seemed they had been at work for several hours now, the various menial tasks making the time fly as if nothing had happened. Nodding to the woman, he agreed with her assessment as he sped up his work, making sure to stay as accurate as he could be so that he wouldn't give her extra work to do clearing the lane.



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet
#9Genevieve 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Genevieve
She noticed the overall lack of conversation or rather words coming from Seika. She wasn't annoyed by it but silence like this sure did make the job feel a lot longer than it needed to be for her. With the field clear on her side, she looked at her work, walking around it to see if she missed any roots that would hinder the next part of this job. The sun was starting to set and once she noticed she began packing up the tools they were using. They would need to finish this job over a span of a few days so breaking down the project would be easier. Today they successfully cleared the field and it was a pretty large field just outside of the village. Hitomi made a note to start building some fences around it before they got started or else their hard word would probably go to waste from hungry animals or more rebels trampling all over it. After she was done collecting all the equipment she pulled out a bottle of water from the pouch on her hip and took a few sips before taking the collected equipment and making her way to the village in order to have them safely put up. I'll see you tomorrow then. We till the ground, build a fence, and start planting the seeds. Should take us a few days to finish it all since it's such a big plot of land. Nodding her head she made her way to the village.

- exit -



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] NRhlo2C
#10Seika 

Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Seika
His axe cleaved through the final tree as his body heaved with exhaustion. Sweat poured down his brow as he leaned over the tool, the blade lodged in a small part of the wood that still remained of the tree. He physically ignored the sound of the tree itself falling, the ground rumbling softly as the trunk slammed into it with full force scaring away small woodland creatures and birds. His jumpsuit was tied around his waste, having removed it partway through due to the suffocating heat and humidity that had surrounded them as they worked. He was used to heat for the most part being from Desertio, yet he would never get used to the surprising heat and humidity of the other countries. Turning around as the young woman spoke to him, he gave her a cocked eyebrow before nodding. Looking about at their work, it was actually quite surprising how well they worked together, especially since he wasn't one to talk or communicate. They had apparently fell into a comfortable rhythm of clearing and managing the trees at the perimeter of the farm and now it was as simple as setting up a fence line for later. "Okay then" he replied simply as he turned back to his axe, he had heard her leave and figured he finish up his task and leave as well.

[Exit]



Green Thumbs [Support: Hildegard][Seika] 70b5fe3ddf8a9d185d841f4a333147f0fdc51573
April 30th/#FF731D

Dice Roll | Victory Road | Fortune Wheel

All Relevant Character Information is in my Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum