Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: June

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Staff Applications: June Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:49 pm

Karisa

Hello,

Are you keen on working behind the scenes as a Moderator? Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it on this topic. If you would prefer to contact me directly that is also possible via discord.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Willing to sell your soul to me?:[/b] Yes or No

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Joyo 

Staff Applications: June Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Joyo

Activity: Pretty much online everyday OOC/IC unless I have something going on IRL, but that’s rare at the moment.

Discord: Ramses

Desired Role: Approval Mod (Shops/Quests/Etc), Developer, NPCing (If need be), and pretty much anything else you guys need help with (not GFX though I’m bad at that).

Reason: Only reason I have is to help lighten the workload on the current moderators. Between Tempris and Gunter they’ve been going approval crazy nearly everyday.

Skills: Active nearly 24/7 so I can go through approvals and such all day. Spent time on other sites orchestrating events and help NPC them.

Experience: Owner/Admin on a site of my own for some time and I’ve been a Admin/Mod on four more. All of those have been on forumotion except one, so I know how to operate the site itself.

Timezone: Central US

#3Khnurn 

Staff Applications: June Empty Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:40 pm

Khnurn

Activity: *shrug* I'm available at any point in the day unless I'm sleep tbh.

Discord: Teiho#8792

Reason: I need jewels.

Skills: An eye for detail, willing to call Sei on his bullshit, free time, a need for jewels.

Experience: If you have to ask, then you don't know me.

Timezone: EST

#4Hitomi Minamoto † 

Staff Applications: June Empty Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:18 am

Hitomi Minamoto †

Activity: Active enough to do my staff work honestly.

Discord: Saint Neptune

Reason: I wanna use my knowledge of the site to help new members and help get things approved quickly so people aren't waiting

Skills: intimate knowledge of the rules, the ability to mediate problems, getting things approved in a timely manner.

Experience: I was staff here before so...

Timezone: Est

Staff Applications: June AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#5Roc Aeros 

Staff Applications: June Empty Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:30 am

Roc Aeros

Activity: Daily, want to be hourly, eventual goal to be minutly

Discord: drake#0163

Willing to sell your soul to me?: Yes

Reason: both the want to not be bored and the want to be much more involved with the people of the site. Along with that doing this will help my ability to look into the smaller details and learn the system which is something I want to do

Skills: I can answer questions about rules and accurately approve characters, quests, and shop requests quickly.

Experience: I do not have experience in a moderator role, but I am ready and willing to learn

Timezone: CDT

Last edited by Roc Aeros on Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Ikazuchi 

Staff Applications: June Empty Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Ikazuchi

Activity: I am available daily via Discord and check the site regularly.

Discord: Thor#3913

Reason: I would like to help the current Staff with their workload. Assisting with the various approvals, solving issues, and generally assisting where I could be needed. The main goal, like most others, is to see the site run smoothly for everyone involved.

Skills: I consider myself detail oriented and willing to put in the effort to find a proper solution to the various issues that could arise. I have a solid understanding about the basic requirements of a moderator, and believe that I can fulfill those. Personally, I have an interest in system mechanics and development and would be happy to help with those as needed.

Experience: I have been in a moderator role on one occasion on a separate site assisting with the various details mentioned above. Other than that, I have more than ten years of experience interacting with a wide variety of staff members on those sites. Like most long time members of Forum RP, this has given me a lot of insight into the position of a staff member on a site like this.

Timezone: EST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum