Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foodies [Dainn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fala 

Foodies [Dainn] Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Fala
She wondered where to go. She had a lot of drinks and had fun over at the bar, but now she wanted food. Her eyes looked around and wondered where Tempris was. She has been hanging out with the kid for a while now. It almost felt like she could take care of the little bugger, but she was probably too busy with 'Illumin' as she was with her Lord. She wore bell black pants and a white crop top that had frills. Her hair tickled against her shoulder blades as with each step she felt the strands sway left and right.

The people around her ignored her as she was a nobody as of right now. That was just fine as she did not think at all of what they could be thinking. "Bidi Bidi bum bum,~" she sings to herself a little bit and then gazed towards her left, "You think so? I thought it was a fun tune," she replied to an empty space. The voices in her head continued as she could hear from her left and right, but 'see' no one. Fala has to really find a place to think cause it was not like she could think of a place.

#2Dáinn 

Foodies [Dainn] Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:10 pm

Dáinn

serenity is not stillness.
● ● ● ●
but peace within a raging storm and the serendipity that can be found within the storm

Lowering his hat a little more over his face as he walked the streets once more of Baska. Today was an odd day for him, his mother had requested to ‘dress’ him for his trip to once again get used to strangers and the people of Baska as it seemed to be the place that his mother really wanted to settle down in. What Dáinn really wasn't expecting was the cacophony of colourful clothing that his mother ripped out of his wardrobe and laid waiting on his bed after he had freshened himself up for the day ahead. The colours clashed so much, but he couldn’t refuse the pleading look of his mother, and when he quietly relented to her ways, the smile she gave him was blinding and Dáinn knew he would always lose to his mother when it came to things like this.

Now though as he walked the streets, Dáinn kept his head low and his face covered by the collar of his jumper and the brim of his cap, always having a mask on hand just in case he had to roll his collars down, Dáinn decided that today was the day he would consider picking up little odd jobs here and there, or at least try to converse with other city folk. His hazel-purple ignoring the strange looks he received probably due to his circus-coloured throw together outfit that consisted of a large oversized blue and red striped shirt, with muted orange pants, yellow socks that reached mid-shin and starry yellow-purple hightops. Yes it was an outrageous outfit, but his mother picked it and Dáinn would be ignoring any comments towards it.

Letting out a silent sigh, he continued to glance around the stores and posters. ‘I wonder what I can do today… Mútta doesn't need anything from the market or herbs… and that strange girl from before isnt around either by the looks of things.’ Thinking quietly as he stopped and glanced at a bulletin board, just to hear a sweet sounding tune of some kind.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Icebergian #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #59A074 ☽•☾ Sevese #C09FEC

STR : 3 | SPD : 5 | CON : 5 | END : 5 | INT : 12

Dáinn's Files ☽•☾ Dáinn's Journal ☽•☾ Dáinn's Logs
#3Fala 

Foodies [Dainn] Empty Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:29 pm

Fala
Foodies [Dainn] Frosch10

Ignoring the voices, Fala hummed and sang her song during certain parts. After her trip from Stella, she learned that she had many things about herself she did not beforehand. Her stomach felt rather rumbly, but she felt like she needed to get stronger. Behind her was soon her companion who was waddling up to her. "Frosch is here now, you will be good," it spoke in their cutesy tone as the walked beside her. "Are you singing a song from your Country?", they asked as they mocked their songing. Fala scoffed in a chuckle as they then gazed towards the quest board.

"Should we go?", Frosch questioned as they waddled forward without Fala. Frosch was like a child as they will wander without permission or even asking first. Fala followed behind to see a guy right there as well, but before she could say anything to her companion, Frosch spoke first, "Hai dere, are you here cause you're poor or weak, maybe bored?", they wondered like a curious child-like cat they were. Once Fala got close enough she picked up her companion and it gazed up at her face, "Did Frosch do something wrong?", it asked innocently. Her head turned to gaze towards the person, "Don't mind them, they tend to ask blunt questions," she told them. Hopefully, Frosch didn't start anything like they always do...

#4Dáinn 

Foodies [Dainn] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:13 pm

Dáinn

serenity is not stillness.
● ● ● ●
but peace within a raging storm and the serendipity that can be found within the storm

It was strange, his purplish-hazel eyes just blinked at the talking animal, only to glance back at the notice board processing the current situation that this strange creature had thrown him into. Turning back to the weird creature scratching his eyebrow a little in thought, just for a voice to cut in when the creature was snatched away before he could even answer their questions. Shaking his head Dáinn shrugged and held up three fingers to the creature. He wasn't really expecting it to understand what the three fingers were gesturing towards, but Dáinn went on to reply with the third option; because he was bored, and that being the reason as to why he was looking at the job requests pinned to the display sign.

Dáinn paused and tilted his head before making hand gestures. “Were you the one… humming?” He didn’t know if this stranger could understand Sevenese sign language, or Icebergian for that, he hadn't quite gotten down Fiorian sign language, but he was still learning and reading up on it. ‘Oh I should go buy that book I saw later…’ Filing that bit of information away, Dáinn just transfixed himself to the situation at hand, finding a way to compliment this lady, if she was the one humming the tune, because he found the humming very relaxing, not that he knew what the tune was about, it was soothing nonetheless. Tapping his covered chin, Dáinn had forgotten his notepad once again so he couldn’t even write down what he wanted to say to the lady. ‘Why did I have to forget my notebook again… Maybe I should start packing my bags before I plan to go outside…’ Another option was lip reading, though he only really knew Sevenese and Icebergian, but the main question was if the girl knew those languages enough to understand and read his lips, and the chances of that being a yes was a very slim chance.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Icebergian #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #59A074 ☽•☾ Sevese #C09FEC

STR : 3 | SPD : 5 | CON : 5 | END : 5 | INT : 12

Dáinn's Files ☽•☾ Dáinn's Journal ☽•☾ Dáinn's Logs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum