Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:15 am

Tempris

Tempris sat on the white stone foundation for the pillar of the church. The block was at least 4 meters tall with enough space for a smallish girl to comfortably rest against. Her sword leaned against the pillar to allow Tempris more room to fit in the small amount of space. She had on her red veil with a gold cloth covering her forehead. She had a red dress with spiral lines of orange and dancing around her sleeves, shoulders and skirt. Her brown boots rested next to her blade allowing her feet wrapped in white stockings to dangle and kick in outside the shade of the building. As she rested against the piller, she held onto her next assignment. Apparently there were some sinners cursing the name of Illumin. She and her partner were to take care of these people and bring them to the church for judgement.

Thinking back, she wondered who she would get to work with. She had done things alone, with a daemon, and a nephilim. Illumin was interesting in the way he worked but his will was always right. He knew the truth and would guide her into achieving a world free of sin.

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:31 am

Fala †
Fala twirled around happily as she was a whole new woman. The Demon Lord praised her enough to make her look so womanly compared to her teen-like appearance. She was quite happy with it, but will her personality fit the bill? Fala was unsure, but she was going to meet up with Tempris by some building. Her mind could think of nothing more than probably destroying the lives of people that don't wanna listen to Tempris and the chick she was supporting. From the point she entered Bosco, she was just pretty much here fala'ing around. As long as whomever she supports allows her to be chaotic and fill those she feels deserve death a beautiful death then she does not care.

She walked in her black dress that revealed her curvy waist and the sides of her legs. Her black long hair was like a raven as it flowed slowly behind her. The Llama god has made her beautiful, as beautiful as the abyss itself. Her eyes of purple motioned to see Tempris against a pillar, almost hiding even. "Why, Tempris~ What are you doing hiding right there? Are we playing hide and go seek?" She wondered curiously and twirled behind her. Oh, how she will miss her daggers. Magic was something she will have to get used to.

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Wannap10

You wanna try me? Test me? Alright...let's go.
#3Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:33 am

Tempris

Tempris closed her eyes, ready to make a prayer for another successful cleansing. Before she could clasp her hands, she was surprised by a familiar voice. Tempris’s head jerked up as she came to attention. Quickly scanning the area, she spotted a daemon. It was a new face, one free of makeup and a mask. Truely an improvement from the previous aesthetic the woman went for before but was it truly her?
“Fa...la?” Tempris said slowly. She couldn't believe the woman could go through such a drastic change in such a short time. “I’m not hiding and I don’t play such childish games. I’m much too mature for such activities. Her face still blushed from embarrassment. She did not mean to look as if she was hiding. She just did not feel comfortable in front of the building. It just gave her a cold feeling in her heart but she wouldn’t share that. The last person she needed bullying her about the church was a daemon.

“So, we are working together again… Did they give you the assignment? I wonder if they thought we caused too much of a commotion last time. Or maybe we got them all”

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:33 am

Fala †
The blonde child was acting all bashful and embarrassed from what she said. How cute. "Awe, young ones grow up so fast in this world!~", she clapped and laughed. "That's quite alright, we have quite the huger plot to do for Brunhild.". So the girl didn't know what their next mission was, huh? That was quite fun as the next location they were going to go to was a new Country. They had to spread the good name of Illumin apparently. Her body leaned towards the left to go against the building, "Ya see that boat not far from us? We're going on that magical thing to go to.. ~", she pretends to do some drumming, "Dun dun dun, to Stella!~" she excitedly put. She flashed two tickets in front of Tempris.

We gotta go now though! She ran off before saying that, but that is what she would have said. Truly! She twirled to gazed behind her as she wanted to make sure Tempris was coming. As soon as they were on the boat she waited for the little girl. The boat better not start going till her partner was on here. She will cut a bitch if she had to.

#5Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:35 am

Tempris

Tempris fold her arms while puffing her cheeks. Of course she has grown up. She grows everyday, gets stronger everyday, and is blessed everyday. However, she still felt embarrassed to hear it, if not annoyed. It should be assumed so. It was here that Fala explained what the new assignment was. Was she given more details? Were the priests more trustworthy of the daemon over her. It was insulting. It was not fair. Tempris looked at her paper again, all it said was bring people to the church.
“Yeah, what about the boat?”
Fala then explained that they would be traveling to Stella. Tempris couldn’t help but feel even more annoyed. She didn’t want to go to a different country so soon. How far was Stella anyway? Tempris groan while grabbing her shoes. They didn’t have time to squabble. A job was a job. All she could do was pray the trip was short. The idea of bobbing at sea for hours was already exhausting the girl.

“Wait up Fala!” Tempris shouted standing up on the foundation and grabbing her sword, allowing it the flash with fire quickly before dying out on the hook on her back. Tempris quickly sprinted to the woman who was already at the boat now. “Why couldn’t they just let us work in Basco. Is Stella even worth visiting?”

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:55 am

Fala †
Tempris was jolting for the boat after her and once she was on they were ready to go. "Ya can go now!", she yelled out while slapping the kaboos of the boat. It started to close and they went off to the area. The child was sounded whiney almost as they did not like the idea of them going off to somewhere else. "Ya know, it really is cause I heard it's a beautiful land full of nature and festivals. Can you imagine such a gift for your Illumin? I bet they'd love to claim that location as their own.", that was the last thing she said as Fala wanted to enjoy the ride. She walked towards the edge of the ledge to gaze into the water.

So many things could be hiding in the waters. Her demon lord told her that there was even a lord within the sea. Were they scary looking like he was? Her head turned to see the land as they finally landed on Stella's deck. They were introduced by lots of nature of flowers, trees with fruits on them and people in colorful outfits. These people were open and welcoming people. Perhaps they were even potential followers? She started to walk towards the dock and got off to walk towards the group of people who were not sure of these two, but were still happy and welcoming.

#7Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:56 am

Tempris

Tempris went onto the boat and looked around. There wasn’t many others, not that there was that much room. It was nice she suppose but now she was stuck on a vessel in the middle of the water. She found a ledge and rested her arms and head across it, Lazily looking out at the water. “Stupid boat…” She did not necessary hate boats but she wanted to change her memories of Bosco. Being out of Bosco did not help that. Fala’s excuse did not help either.

“Maybe if it was on fire, free of sin.” She remarked in a low tone. She had no interest in the land as a whole, even if it was pretty. Despite her protest, she was startled by how pretty the land actually was. Her sour expression cracked for a moment before she realized she was supposed to be upset. Tempris rolled her eyes hoping to feint her disinterest before turning to her partner. “Come on Fala, we got a job to do.” She reached for the woman’s hand and tried to pull, “Let's go look for the you know what. You can even have first dips this time.” The quicker they cleanse the land, the quicker they could return.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 11:31 am

Fala †
She was spacing off on the beauty as she slowly walked forward. Fala did not even realize that Tempris grabbed her hand to drag her off till it was too late. Her mind felt aloof as she asked, "Do you even know where we are going or what we are doing for that matter?", her eyes gazed around as this child was pulling her. It was like having a kid drag their mother down the hall of toys. The place was filled with colors as she was told Hosenka was like this as well. Her country was gloomy and the only fun thing they did was have these parties with alcohol and dancing around the fire.

She followed Tempris's lead as she wanted to see where they were going to go. Perhaps they will find what they were supposed to be looking for. There could even be a chance that they will run into a new beginning or a new end for those that Tempris will see fitting for the fire. This place was no utopia, but it was getting close. Will there be a Country that is so beautiful that Fala's mind will be free? Probably not, the Pink Llama sama forbids it.

#9Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 11:58 am

Tempris

"Of course! We need to find those that committed sacrilege against his name. I heard talks that people all over Bosco were becoming embolden to speak out their heresy. With Stella being farther from the Divine's influence, there's bound to be more people who are willing to rise among the ashes of the saved and spread their roots to damned the world." Tempris chuckled at her own worlds as if realizing a truth she had missed. Stella was a place full of sin. It was a place untouched by the bulk of the divine's influence. It was the perfect breeding ground for unfortunate souls. The perfect place to start a grand holy baptism.

"Fala, I can see it. I can see the truth. The possibilities. The potential for cleaning this land of the filth. Don't you see. You understand." Giggles plagued the girl's speech as her mind wandered quicker than her feet and eyes. Her every fiber itched for a sign, the first sing of an obvious victim. The smell of heretical beings, the first sounds of a curse in Illumin's name.

"Let it be known. Illumin does not love you. He does not care for your suffering. Right now, his people seek to hurt, to abuse, to further oppress."

And she found it.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#10Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 8:58 pm

Fala †
Fala tried to listen to everything Tempris was saying, but in the middle of their paragraph of talking her attention was taken by other things. Someone was yelling out how Illumin did not care about people's suffering. It was some rather slacking slander they were spitting out. They were not even facts. How did they know who cares and who does not care? Could they read everyone's mind and find out all the answers magically? She laughed while walking ahead of Tempris, "You sound pretty ignorant to me. I can't tell if ya are just stupid or love manipulating people," she spoke while raising her arms up courageously.

"I believe Illumin and his followers are very helpful and love helping the suffering - as long as they don't slander his good name," Fala spoke as she thought this was humorous herself. Her purple eyes stared at them while putting her hands against her sides. Some of the people came over to their side and then some stood by the man who was slandering. "I promise those who slander the people and gods of Illumin and any will pay the final price," her head turned to look at Tempris who she allowed to show an example out of the man. That was all though for now.

#11Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Mon May 31, 2021 9:32 pm

Tempris

Tempris stopped as Fala walked ahead of her. Tempris knew the daemon had a more bloody method that she enjoyed but to think she would actually defend Illumin. Tempris completely lost her jaw, stun but amused. Even if what everything the woman said was a lie, it was nice to hear from another person. It was one of those lies she did not mine falling into. That was of course if the woman was lying. Tempris would eventually recover from her awe when she saw the woman turn to her.
"Y-Yeah YEAH. Illumin does not bring harm to people. He only wishes the best for us. Anyone who brings misfortune in Illumin's name is nothing but a sinner and not a true devoted follower." Tempris drew her sword and slammed it on the ground beside her. "Its blasphemy and heretical talk from a non believer. But dont worry, Illumin forgives all. Lets just hope the church shares the same mercy."

Tempris charged forward dragging her flaming sword behind her and creating a trail of fire. "I got the speaker Fala. Make sure the others don't interfere with the lesson. Teachers don't like unruly students after all"

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#12Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Fala †
Her eyes watched Tempris picking up their sword. It was larger than the girl herself as they were guessing it was going to be used it on the man. She looked straight at the people who was not the man. She saw the fear in their eyes which made it less fun. Something made it less fun for the poor Fala as fear does not always make life fun. Death does for sure as she gets to freely swing about, but after losing her daggers and going on about the mage life it felt different.

"Hey! I have a very fun idea, Tempris," she clapped and smiled like a jester. Her long black hair slid to the right as her head tilted. The people around her was curious as well as they were also eyeing the blade Tempris carried. "How about we make a very fun day! A fun day for all to celebrate in the name of Illumin. We can show how it can lift up the spirits with the embrace of warmth from their past relatives," she twirled happily. "Weee~" she skipped off towards the top of the tall peak they were by to gaze at the small town nearby. Her hand pointed towards it as her arm reached out. "There! We can have a festival there!", she yelled at happily towards Tempris. Fala was truly spontanious as she always had to go go go!

The people looked at each other as in they were interested to see how this idea went.

#13Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Tempris

Tempris charged the man and pinged into the air. She position her feet to slam on the guys chest so that he would come slamming down on the ground due to the momentum and weight of the girl and the sword. She then stomped one foot on top of his chest to hold him still and raised her blade into the air. Her aim was the man's left arm, a less vital spot to punish the man before handing him over to the church. As she started to slam down, she heated Gala call out to her. Tempris adjusted her strike to slam down right next to the man's head and turned to the woman.

A forced smile triggered a shift in position as she adjusted her foot to slide over the man's neck. For the first few seconds she pressed down as a warming that she wasn't above hurting him. However, she released him only for her goal was a cleansing, not an ugly long death. "What would that be Fala." She was a little annoyed to be stopped mid action but it was okay. It was going to be okay. No matter what she said, she could still cleanse the man should she desire.

The woman did have an unique to say the least. A party in the name of Illumin. She personally never been to a party. Even on days dedicated to him, be best she would do is watch from afar alone.

She removed her foot off the man. Signalling him to get up. "It is not my day to judge thee. Consider your borrowed time an opportunity to learn the truth."

"If we are to hold a festival in his name. Then we do it right! Anything less is sacrilege. What do we need...." Tempris started tying the man's hands together while she dwelled on the idea.

"We need tables, food, torches, a bard or music player, bells. Someone also needs to notify orphanages, places where the unfortunate gather, maybe hospitals... And we need an open space."

Last edited by Tempris on Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#14Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:24 pm

Fala †
Fala listened to him and clapped her hands satisfied. "I see it there! I can imagine it all where it can go as much as my mind can,~", she playfully spoke. She jumped in happiness and twirled towards the people. "Come on! Let us go plan it out, ya?", she yelled out and jumped off to slide against the dirt hill that went down towards the village. She felt the air against her face and then used the momentum to run towards the town to look around. She ran towards different buildings, yelling out that she needs certain things.

One by one, rather it be her charisma and beauty or something else, people came out to help. Stores came out to put out some tables, people were making food and setting up stalls. It was they foretold that this was going to happen! By this time, Tempris should already be down here with the people. The ones that were there as one lady specifically came to Fala. Her head bowed, "I thank you for your mercy. I was scared that I would have to witness today," she told her. Fala tilted her head and suddenly smiled fully, "It's alright, if ya can, can ya tell me where the orphanage and clinic are?", she questioned. During that, the woman escorted her.

#15Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Tempris

Tempris Called out to Fala as the woman was gleefully sprinting away. "I'm going to make a detour. Everyone, go and gather the stuff I requested. I'll be back." Tempris then picked up the man and put him on her shoulders. "Be good and I promise not to drag your across this heretical ground" she said softly before giggling and sprinting away. It would take about 5 minutes before she reached a small church in the area which still held influence with Brunhild the Divine. She explained the situation and handed the man over the the priest. Though her heart felt the chills of the building, the fire of granting the man the retribution he deserved kept her warm enough to bare through the feeling. The man cried, begging to be allowed to help with the festival but his cries would fall on deaf ears. The girl cared not for him anymore and the church was preparing to ship him over to Bosco. However, his mentioning of a festival was intriguing the the clergy.

"You are hosting a festival in the name of Illumin? Young child?"
"Yes, it was my friends idea. So I have to go back to tell her what to do or else she will mess up."
"Interesting..." The man laughed and returned to the building. Tempris would then sprint back to the area and go look for Fala.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#16Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Fala †
Fala twirled and hehe'd as she was all so happy that she was going to make others happy. She felt a little something during this, but she was not sure what. The woman gave a motherly smile that Fala herself did not understand. Soon enough they approached a deserted building that was filled with children and the 'Father' of the place. She knocked in a playful rhythm of a lullaby. A tall man opened the door as he had olive-colored skin, green eyes, and short brown hair. He wanted to know what she needed. Fala made a cheesey smile, "So we are making a festival for Illumin and wanted to invite all to it. Free for all and there will be games and everything," Fala spoke hopefully.

The man looked past her and then back at the girl. "I see...", he looked behind him. Her own eyes looked behind him as she saw the children gather in rags. "I mean we can shower them in hope and new clothing as well!," she spoke as well. His straight face turned into a small smile as he sighed. He agreed to let them go as he will join their side. Fala smiled at the woman and bowed her head and thanks. Afterwards, she went ahead to tell the clothes maker to start making clothes with what magic they needed. She will make this perfect! Or kill everyone.

#17Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:22 pm

Tempris

It did not take long before Tempris was able to locate Fala. A couple of the residences notified, hesitantly, that the woman was heading toward the orphanage. Tempris tried to thank the women but it was clear that her presence was making them uneased. Normally, Tempris would enjoy this but in moments like this, it was a little bit of an hassle. People, when scared, would always way whatever it took to get them out of the situation. It was possible they were lying, but seeing the work they were doing for the festival... she had no choice but to believe them. So Tempris continued running.

Eventually, she would catch up to see Fala speaking with a man among a small platoon of children. Fala was talking about making clothes and cleaning up the children. Tempris could not help but clasp her hands together. This woman was so caring and forward thinking. While Tempris thought that there was no helping some bouts of heresy being allowed into the festival, if there was a way to limit it then there would be no problem. So Tempris whispered a prayer thanking Illumin for bringing this woman into her life. For even sinners can walk the path of truth and reveal the small wonders hidden within the depths of sin.

"Fala, I will seek out assistance in cleaning up others in need."

Last edited by Tempris on Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colored words)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#18Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:40 pm

Fala †
Her voice, she heard it. Her eyes tried to gaze at Tempris as she was speaking to her. Her fingers formed into a thumbs up, "OKAY!", she excitedly put while going back to business. She was caught up in this moment as she had to keep ongoing. If she had to describe herself in any way it'd be like a lifeless doll being controlled by desires. Her consciousness did not exist as her mind was closed off from thinking. She went inside the bar and saw that the owner was bringing out barrels of booze. A woman had saucers of finger foods and bowls of fruit.

Restaurants had tables and chairs set up, the stores had party favors all around as people were setting up light poles for when it turns night and to keep the insects away from people. That is what it looked like to her. Fala wanted to sing, Fala will be the singer, yes. She has learned her singing from this woman she got all that money from. The woman was super nice, but she has heard that she is quite the demon in her own justice system. She was not capable of thinking what her name was. She is just an interesting woman to her. Yes.

#19Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:54 pm

Tempris

With Fala working with the orphans, Tempris went to seek out a place that could assist in cleaning up the unfortunate. She heard that in many places absent of the influence of the church, they have bath houses. If she could find one of those, then all she would need to do is convince them to let the public use their premises for a short period. This was all for the festival and making it a wonderful event in the eyes of Illumin. All the people being helped, all the smiles on their faces, the warmth in the air. If only she could also just set everything on fire and send the festival to Illumin on the fiery steps of baptism.

At last, it was time to stop day dreaming. Tempris countinued her search for this bath house. It was not too hard to locate as she spoke to many of the locals. They all pointed her to this one place ran by an old man. They said his place use to be a very popular spot but people stopped going after a event where some hooligans' put the place out of business for a month. Either way, it was the best plan she had.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#20Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:18 pm

Fala †
She twirled and clumsily went towards the people to grab some party favors. She hung up the little colorful paper things around the poles and then went to the next thing. Her eyes started to spot food which made her stomach growl. Instantly, she started to walk towards it, but simply only plucked one stick of cheese. "Gotta taste test this, ya know!", she chuckled while going back to business. The stage was built, the food was made and settled. This was starting to finally come together as the festival was going to be really worth it! The people will be happy and they will celebrate.

In secret, she took a few villagers and started to teach them some interesting things. It had to be a secret cause she did not want Tempris to find out. They were too busy finding baths for the kiddies and unfortunate people anyways. She had a lot of time to teach these people certain things she wanted to do during this festival for Illumin. It was good that she found so many people willing to do whatever she wanted. Were they scared or maybe bored? Labor can get boring and hard sometimes. She knew this more than most people as she had to constantly... wait, what did she do in her past? Her mind suddenly sent a shockwave through her mind as she tried to remember. 'So... painful,' she whispered . She kept a smilie face even if she was not happy.

#21Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Tempris

The building was not... the worst thing in the world to look it. It was made of a dusty black stone with wooden signs decorating the outside. A little bit of imagination would really sell how pretty the place could look like but it was clear the place been here for quite a quite. It was called El Cielo De Los Angeles or something, Tempris was not well verse in Stellan in written form. She knocked on the door before letting herself in. The place was filled with cobwebs and dust... heretical dust. Tempris did her best to keep her arms and legs as close to her body.
"Excuse me... anyone here... I need your services for a thing..."
A loud creek was the first signal that life existed in building. However, It was life that was at the end of its day. An old man hobbled down there stairs to greet the girl.
"Sorry little one. I don't have the help or youth I use to."
"Its okay Mister~ I... we are holding a festival to bring everyone together, and we need everyone to be clean. If your place works, then I will find you help to get everything running."

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#22Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:22 am

Fala †
She watched the people that kindly volunteered practice more of what Fala wanted tehm to do. She was looking around a lot to see if Tempris was near or close to where she was. No way she wanted to ruin some dumb surprise! She went towards the main section in the middle of the town to see that everything was finalized. Villagers were dressed up in nice dresses and the men were cleaned up, some were shirtless as the heat was immense here. She was excited to see that things were finally set and ready. It was by dinner time when most people got hungry.

Everyone was waiting on the children and adults as they started some music. Fala came over and looked through some songs she could sing from since singing felt nice. Someone came over to Fala and helped her out with a song that she tried to also put in herself. It will not be meaningful if she did not make the song herself, right? Slowly, she brushed her hair as the other people looked for a beautiful dress that will put in some beautifulness of her feats. Something that Tempris did not know, they will know sooner or late. Well... soon.

#23Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:23 am

Tempris

"Oh, thank you young miss."
"Don't thank me. It is Illumin's will to bless this land." Tempris grinned before running out the building, "Make sure everything is ready for the new helpers!"
Tempris proceeded to recruit helpers to help make the bath presentable and workable. It did not take long, as many of adults remembered their own joy when the bath was working when they where younger. In fact, many of them thought the place was closed down for good. They were excited to hear the place was still working. This was were the bulk of the volunteers came from. However, there were plenty of younger folk who wanted to experience the bath themselves and where happy to help out for that goal. With that done, she headed back to the orphanage to break the news. It was probably best to have the kids bathe first since there was already an adult to supervise. The other unfortunate would have to bath after though it staff would be able to deal with them.
"Thank you young girl. Whatever would we be able to do without you." The "father" said as he rallied up the kids. Tempris instructed them to have the staff round up the homeless so that they could get cleaned afterwards.

With that done, Tempris went off to search for Fala.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#24Fala † 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:36 am

Fala †
Fala had time as she wanted to prep herself. She was helped in a dress that matched everything as she had a feeling. Yes, call it a feeling as she was able to do something even without thinking. Even dancing, singing, and knowing her own heritage within her own daemon blood. Putting on the beautiful red flamenco dress, putting her black hair up she was finally ready to eat and drink. Tempris was still not here with the kids so she went to eat some things, drank a little mixed fruit drink, and maybe a few shots of straight-up Rum and Vodka.

A kid yelled in Stellain to Fala as she started to get on the stage. She clapped happily as they all were getting ready to help and embrace the unfortunate with the warmth that was not fire. Once they joined the instruments started to play, as Fala felt nothing but confidence when it came to a song she just came up with alongside another Stella woman. Fala started to sing to her song and people started to become cheerful as everyone talked, danced with each other - even the children. It was a fun time.

Even if she did turn out being a bad singing, she would have not cared, but so far everyone seemed to like it?

#25Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine [Tempris/Fala] 2 Empty Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:09 am

Tempris

As Tempris found her way to the spot where the festival was going to take place, she was stunned at how complete everything was. As her first festival ever, she could feel a warm feeling in her chest. She could feel her eyes water and no matter how many times she rubbed them, they wouldn't stop. She was not sad though, it was a different feeling. It was something she never experience before. Watching the sinners do their best to make this event work was... touching. The misfortunate of this world could do more than just burn away sin. It was nice... but she didn't want to show herself while crying. She didn't want people to think she was a crybaby. So she stayed back until she could get better control of herself.

By then, the last two groups of people arrived to the event. Tempris stayed back and saw how happy the kids and the other were to have food, music, and fun. The air was warm. People were giving. Even the a priest from the church was here, handing the different people who supported the festival bags which Tempris could only assume to be money. This was not even the most surprising surprise.

The lights were lowered and a stage appeared with music and dancers to include... Fala!?

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum