Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sat May 22, 2021 11:59 pm

Tempris

Here Tempris stood with the sole demon cultist who claimed she knew the locations of the other cultists. Tempris stood there in her red veil and gold cloth with the aroma of smoke seeping from red and gold battle dress. Her sword rested on her shoulder ready to slam down on the cultist who was dressed in poorly sown brown robes. The cultist allowed her blue hair to drift out from the safety of her hood along with her dirty sandals which poked out when she walked. She was probably covered in heretical dirt.

The only thing keeping Tempris’s blade out of out of the cultist was the potential of frying more sinners. Saving all these souls from this horrible fate. It was going to feel so euphoric. “Ms. Could we go please. There are so many souls to save, purify, send to Your new rightful god. No?” Tempris grin hiding her sadistic nature behind her practiced childish smile. The woman tried to smile back but she could see the fire which burned inside the girl. She could see the death that would follow the small person. The death of everyone around her still burned in her mind. She knew the girl would not let her go nor could she overpower her. However, she was happy not to at least be with the demon monster whose blade thirst for the red “wine” in their veins.

It was hard to decide which was worst. To be stabbed and slowly drown to death or be burned alive into nothing. The woman could tell the magic wasn’t even fire type, yet, hit was more hungry and voracious than any flame she ever seen. It only took seconds to reduce people into ash. She wondered if it hurt since she could not recall anyone screaming when the flames devoured their bodies.

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sat May 22, 2021 11:59 pm

Tempris

It all happened so fast but she also tried to forget it. She had to stay calm if she wanted to get out of this alive. Besides, she was a child. Yes, the child could be beaten if she was alone. She couldn’t do it by herself but she knew just the place. It had the stronger fighters who protected them from the zealots. They should be able to stop the girl. They had a protocol for it all they needed was for the girl to not attack the guards and walk into the building. There, they would lead her into a room and the fighters would swarm her and easily take her down. Meanwhile, everyone else who was in hiding would be able to escape.

“Little girl um….” The woman attempted to get the girl’s attention so that she could scheme a trap for her but she was not aware of the rage that her words triggered in side of Tempris. So when she saw the tiny tot slam her flaming sword into the ground and shooting embers everywhere she bout wet her panties.
“Best be wise to respect those who work for thou who you supposably call god. I am not a little girl. That is, unless you are lying to me. And would you know, lying in god’s name can be a sin.” While Tempri’s voice was that of a child, the bloodlust was that of a monster, a demon, an unnatural force. It was here and now that the girl indeed wet her pants. As a puddle creeped out from under her robe.

“Yes yes, holy child.. no uhh one… Sir Ma’am. Please forgive me. I only wish to help you the name of our lord. Please allow me to give you the information you seek to purge those who insult the great Illumin.”

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 12:00 am

Tempris

Tempis pulled back her weapon, drawing a line of holy flames in the road. Then she heaved her weapon back to her shoulder and snickered. “Good, sinner. Illumin forgives and allows for redemption. Those who understand their own suffering will be rewarded. Though in the end. Everyone will be saved by the flames.”
“Yes yes, uh flames… let them save us all.” The woman attempted to mirror the zealot’s energy.
“Then get up and walk”
“Yes ma-ma’am”

The woman stood up out of her puddle of fear and desperation and attempted to walk forward. She trembled, not just from the cold but the terror that this tiny tot festered with. At any moment she felt like the girl would crack and she would be a pile of ash like her friends, family, community from the attack she was pulled on. Worst, to think the church employed such a young girl. It was unbelievable. The woman was in complete disarray.

As they continued to walk, she began to second guess her own plan. Would anyone believe her before it was too late? Would people even be able to attack the girl. Would they be able to see the reaper with hovered over that demonic blade? Those flames were not holy. They were hell, hell sent to test their faith. That was it. It was a test, her own trial. If she could lead this girl into the trap, then they would be saved. This would be proof of their believe. The woman herself smiled while looking back at Tempris who had a bubbly smile. The woman noticed the girl bobbing her head as if singing a song in her head. The woman then looked forward and grinned herself, falling into her own zealotry. The poor girl had no clue that her fate was about to end.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris

Tempris followed the Woman to a building. She did not really notice the shift in mentality but she also did not really care. If anything, she hoped the woman tried to do something. It would save her a lot of trouble. Tempris grinned when she saw the two poorly dressed guards. Maybe bouncer was more appropriate since nobody would be guarding these heretics. The woman however stopped and stooped down to meet Tempris eye to eye.
“Okay, for the great Illumin, I have a plan. This place has a back door to let people escape incase someone like you came over. So we can burn more people…”
“Cleanse… we are cleansing them.” Tempris interrupted in an annoyed tone.
“Of course ma’am. We can cleanse more people of their wickedness if I can get you inside. Once inside I will give you a signal and then you can strike down everyone more easily while blocking off their exit.”

The woman tried her best to smile but the idea of hurting her own people was really getting to her. She sweated profusely thinking that the girl would not buy the idea. However, Tempris was not interested in calling her trap. She just huffed before putting her sword back on her back.
“Sure, I suppose. If you are tricking me, then I can always drag you back to the church. Then you could explain what you did to the red woman.” The woman sneered but assured to Tempris that there was no trick. She pretended to believe that she was telling the truth. After all, She had seen the light and the truth about the girls mission. Tempris had to correct her on many things but the woman continued to try and sell herself as a new devoted follower of aluminum.
“His name is Illumin”

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris

The woman walked up to the guards… bouncers, and whispered something into their ear. Tempris folded her arms while rolling her eyes, this was taking so long and she was getting angsty. Little did she know the woman was setting up the trap.
“Okay, so we let her through and bring her to ‘that’ room. Then we jump her. Remember she is super dangerous. She is no child but a monster.”
The guards nodded and then turned to the girl. They smiled at her before looking around the area. They had to make sure the church was not around, to include any other unwanted people. Nobody was around so they had nothing to worry about, well, nothing they could predict aside from the crazy zealot girl.

Tempris followed the direction of the guards. She apparently was supposed to be pretending to be some new future follower. She didn’t pay attention. The woman was supposed to be leading the way so she felt like none of this mattered. All she needed to pay attention to was this signal. Then again, what was the signal? Tempris realized this a little too late as she was already in the dark building between the guards and following the woman. There was no way she could ask the woman for a signal now. Maybe the signal would be obvious, yeah that had to be it. Tempris sneered at her own quick wit. After all, if she was wrong, then she could still easily beat up the guards in a sea of holy flames.

They continue to walk until the reached what seemed to be a very dark room. It was very large, probably a place to congregate and pray to their false god. There should be plenty of light but there was no light in site. Annoyed Tempris finally spoke up.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 12:01 am

Tempris

“Why is it so dark. Don’t you all get lost in this darkness? Seems like a perfect home for daemons.” She taunted. She was really doubting the intention of the woman. It was very obvious that this was a trap. At this point, she just wanted to see what they were up to.
“Well, we have to be careful. You never know when the church might appear. They are more funded than us and way better geared. So that leads us to have resort to guerilla tactics.”
“Wait… you mean like monkey’s. What, so you just climb trees and throw bananas?”
The 4 laughed, killing the building tension. If one was looking at this moment alone, you would think the group was friends. But as quickly as the tension dropped, the spite and anger from both groups bubbled back up into the snarky responses.
“No monkeying around here. If anything, we prefer to stay on the ground like say… a pack of wolfs”

By this point, The woman disappear and it was only Tempris and the guards in the middle of the room. The lights would come on and the girl was surrounded by numerous bouncers guards. Tempris whistled, seeing that they were clearly prepared for her, or so they thought.
“I don’t know… you all still look like a bunch of monkeys in front of Illumin. Are you sure don’t want to keep the lights off to hide your sins.” Tempris pulled out her weapon, allowing her weapon to bury brightly with the holy flames, “His light is all I need to guide me. Even though the darkness, all sin shall be cleansed before his holy name. And I am the arbitered of his judgement.”
The guards all pulled out their weapons, started by the blazing inferno which fuel the girl’s sword.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Tempris 

Tempris

However Tempris just giggled.
“Poor sinners. Thou thus not understand. Don’t worry though. Any and all questions can be answered by Illumin himself, once I send you too him in a baptism of holy FIRE.” Tempris grew into a booming eccentric laugh. There were so many sinners. This was well worth the hassle. Now it was time to reel in her net and cash in on salvation. She looked around at the staring faces with her signature sinister grin. “What’s the matter, don’t you want to play?” She taunted while looking for the most egregious heretic. Her eyes locked onto a scrawny man. His hands trembled with either fear of hesitation. Tempris could smell the heretical stench from his putrid body.

She slammed her weapon into the ground and then charged forward creating a trail of holy fire. However, she did not swing her weapon immediately no, she wanted every man and woman in this room to fear her. She wanted their respect. It made everything better that way. So she removed her right hand from her weapon and jumped into the air to grab onto the man’s shirt. She pulled herself close to the man and kicked his stomach so that the would tip over and she could land on him. The weight of her weapon, have her enough weight to easily throw the man off balance. One headbutt later, and the man was falling over. When he hit the ground, tempris rolled off of him and regripped her weapon. “May Illumin cleanse this soul from hits misfortune and grief. May it be bless to safely climb to our lord himself. Tempris drove her blade through the man’s chest cavity. The holy flames engulfed the man, eating away at his sin, heresy, and sorrow until there was nothing left.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Tempris 

Tempris

The flames chewed away the man’s skin, flesh, and bones. There was no time to scream. There was no pain. All that existed was salvation, freedom from sin, freedom from this hell that was this world. A pile of ash was all that was left. It was the only thing reminding the world of the man’s existence. See no other man or woman was leaving this room with their sin intact. Only ash’s could view the scene unjudged.

Everyone in the room gasped and backed up. The words kid and girl rose above the shocks and gasp of their friend’s death. Though there was a man who yelled out the dead’s name, Tempris had no need to remember the name of those saved by the flames. They were in a better place so what was there to morn. Plus they all would join him. All they needed to do was line up and accept the holy flame. Nobody needed to fight or resist and fight. There more then enough heat and love to go around. Plus, Tempris would start sweating. She didn’t want to smell like sweat when she could ooze with the aroma of smoke and fire. The bouncers did not agree.

So Tempris drove her blade to her side, dispersing the ash and rushed forward. They tasted fear, so now they can enjoy the love from her blade. “Lets let Illumin forgive your sin. Just stand still. I promise it will be quick. Your friend didn’t scream or cry. He accepted his destiny, his fate, his salvation.” The next person raised a big stick but Tempris didn’t care. The stick came down and hit her shoulder. It made the girl stop. It did hurt a little, but not as much as getting punched in the face by Ika.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Tempris 

Tempris

It didn’t hurt like slamming face first into the ground. It didn’t hurt at all. No, it just burned of sin. Still, the girl couldn’t help but scowl. How dare he try and prevent his salvation. He was ungrateful. He was a heretic. So, she grabbed the stick and pulled it out of the man’s hand. He was shocked she didn’t go down, so shocked that he didn’t think to hold on to his weapon. Well, he did try but he ended up stumbling forward. This allowed Tempris to shove her fist into the man’s stomach. She pulled her fist back a bit and grabbed onto his shirt so that she could pull the coughing man down. Then she grabbed his face and dragged his head to the ground.

The next thing she did was slam her heel into the man’s neck. The guy gasped for air but he didn’t need it. Souls were free from the needs of man. Souls free of sin were free from the weight of the earthly realm. The man reached for his neck but a bright burning flame startled him for a moment, giving him a taste of freedom from his human desires.

“Come on. Why aren’t you resisting. Have you accepted your fate.” The girl teased. Suddenly, the man remembered his needs and reached for her foot but it was too late. Her sword was bunted against his face. The flames crawled across his body like an army of white ant over a lard of honey and flesh. There was no time to scream or cry. All he had time for was to feel the love of Illumin. In that love the man was saved from his on ignorance and false worship. Best of all, Illumin would forgive his soul. He always did for they were all his children.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#10Tempris 

Tempris

The ashes melted onto the floor leaving behind no sign of a man. It was just a shell of his corruption, his flaws and physical body. He did not need that where he was going. Now it was time to pick who was next. A loud cry signaled the next lucky volunteer. This time, Tempris had to dodge a sword. Even if she could take the damage, she did not need any cuts on her face. She still valued her looks if only to better serve Illumin. People were always more willing to submit to a cute face. And she liked her face. She worked hard to take care of it. These heretics were not worth ruining it. No, so she turned her body. Then she swung her blade like a top slamming it into the man’s arm and then chest.

Because of her sloppy angel, she did not get to cut into the man but the flames still latched on. The man tried to pull himself away, but the flames were to fast, too hungry. They felt the sin on his body. They craved the corruption of his sacrilege from his worship of false gods. Their fiery passion filled his body with salvation. The filled his blood with freedom. Tempris pulled her blade towards her then adjusted her grip so that her other hand was on dull section of her blade. Then she slammed her edge into the burning man to finish him off. The man exploded into ash which rained over the girl, leaving her grey, laughing, and excited with the thrill of serving her lord. The smell of burnt sin was exhilaration. It was true life. It was what she was destine to do. It was her calming and she had nobody but Illumin to thank for.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#11Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 12:31 am

Tempris

Tempris started to brush off the dust when another cultist attempted to sneak up on her with two daggers. The daggers were wavy, the type used by experience rouges however this cultist was not so experienced. As their foot steps were loud enough to wake up a sleeping large mammalian creature which was known for eating and sleeping and could only be awoken by the sounds of a stupid flute. This gave tempris enough time to duck and lunge backwards, which flipped the cultist over her shoulders. The cultist landed on their back and grunted revealing they were actual a female. Tempris did not care. So she stopped on the cultist's left arm forcing them to release one dagger. Then she kicked the dagger out of the other hand which landed onto the wall. The female cultist screeched and pulled herself from under Tempris. Despite how strong Tempris was, she was still a young girl with a young girl's weight. There was only so much she could do without momentum.

Tempris fell onto her back but still held onto her sword. The woman screamed and grabbed onto her dagger. However, since one of her arms was effectively broken, she struggled to muster up enough strength too pull it out the wall. Tempris grinned. She picked herself up and walked over to the woman. The woman looked at her and then the dagger. She desperately pumped the wall hoping to wiggle out the dagger. Tempris Started to say a prayer for the woman.
"Dear Illumin. Please forgive this woman for she had sin. Her efforts have delay her rightfully deserved trip to your door step. She has broken body and limb to fight what cannot be stopped. Please allow her to find salvation. Please allow her to be forgiven."

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#12Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 1:08 am

Tempris

"Amen."
Tempris raised her blade and swung down. The woman so focus on her tasked failed to see the situation. She somehow managed to pull out her dagger. A smile grew on her face. Only, her arm felt light. She watched as her dagger fell to the ground. She could not feel anything but heat. It took a minute for her to register the flames crawling up her arm like an army of baboons desperate to please their baby who wanted a drawing made by an talented English woman in the jungles of Africa. The woman had no time to scream. She couldn't. There was no pain. There was only warmth, love from Illumin himself.

Tempris lifted her blade and rested on her shoulder in all its blazing glory. Tempris turned to the remain guards. They did not seem so eager to run at her. So many of their friends were with Illumin. Did they not want to join them? Will they not be lonely? Did they not understand how miserable they were. True happiness was just a swing away. It was so close.
"All you need to do is step into the flames. Don't you want to feel love, to feel love is to be saved."
"NO YOU MONSTER."
"Meanie. I dont call you names sinner." Tempris started happily skipping to the group. The men screamed unsure what to do. The blade was so dangerous, just one touch meant death.
"NO STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY."
Tempris impaled her blade into the ground. This was the respect she wanted. They recognized her power.
"Stay away. Dont you want to be saved? Oh, how about we make a deal. See. One of your people promised me they would join me in my devotion to Illumin. How about you bring her to me?"

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#13Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 1:26 am

Tempris

The woman screamed, "NO NO KEEP HER AWAY."
"You brought her here. We were safe till you got caught. Serve our lord and die for us."
"YOU TRAITOR. THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. YOU GO DESTRACT HER WHILE WE RUN."
The group was turning on each other. Tempris could only chuckle. Why did they bicker. It was just a simple request. "Us who follow Illumin must stick together. Why are you afraid."
The woman screamed unable to overcome the power of the desperate men. She flew out of the mob and landed on the dirty ground. She looked up at the child trembling, tears running down her face.
"They made me. They lied to me. Please, forgive me. I promise. I promise. I learned the truth. Look at how much we done together."

Tempris crouched down to the woman. The woman closed her eyes and coward away from the girl's curious gaze. It looked so warm so cheerful. If the room was not filled with ash and smoke, one might think she was playing a game. Then again, that sword had freed so many souls already. Still, Tempris patted the woman's head.
"Fear now. Illumin recognizes your work. You betrayed your friends. You revealed their home and hid behind them so they could protect your life. But now their lives are free. You did the most good work."
Tempris stepped over her and then slashed her sword threw all the men at once. The flames devoured the group whole without remorse. All that was left was the woman and Tempris. The woman's face was completely white. She was still alive. She was the last one standing. She wonder if Tempris really believed her. She was saved. There was no question about it. All she had to do was help Tempris.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#14Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 2:00 am

Tempris

Or so she thought. Tempris's objective was almost done. See, she knew sinners were like insects. They hide and bide their time so they could reproduce and spread. There was only one way to truly stop the infestation. Tempris turned to the woman. She said she truly wanted to serve Illumin, she learned her lesson. Now it was time to test her resolved. Tempris reached into her pocket and pulled out a match. Then she held it in front of the woman.
"See here. This is your chance. Light this match and burn the building. Let the flames cleanse this place and those still crawling the the nooks and crannies. Do this and I will accept you as a devoted follower of Illumin. Fail me again, and well... I might get the angry." Tempris playfully puffed her cheeks much to the distress of the woman.
"No please. Dont make me. There's so much blood on my hands."

Tempris grabbed the woman's hand and inspected it closely. There was no blood. Did the woman think she was injured or something. No, she was lying again. These tricks did not please Illumin. It did not please Tempris.
"No more games. I'm through playing. You are a big meanie who will not tell the truth. Liars go in time out you know."
Tempris giggled while twisting the woman's arm.
"Ouch, okay. Okay."

Tempris released the woman and then dropped the match on her face. Then she held out her arm as if she was wearing a watch. The woman got gesture. Tempris was low on patience. There was no more waiting, no more stalling, no more tricks. She either served Illumin or she did not, not that it mattered in the end. None can escape the fire's baptism.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#15Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 2:15 am

Tempris

Tempris watched as the woman picked up the match. Her hand trembled with the internal struggle. She knew there was no saving the people hiding. One way or another the little tot was going to end their life. The question now was if she could give up their lives to save her own. Tempris started whistling, reminding the girl that time was running out. The woman glupped and then light the match. Tempris clapped happy that her new disciple was taking the first step toward making the world a better place.
"Now, do it. Set the place on fire. Give it the greatest baptism."

The woman's hand violently trembled. She was going to do it. She was going to be responsible for so many lives all to please a child and be spared. There was nothing else to think about. Her own life was more important than anyone else. The woman chuckled and dropped the match. The floor quickly fed the baby flame growing it into a gluttonous monster that fed on everything and puking smoke into the air. Tempris cheered while walking to the woman.

The woman fell to the ground unable to move. She did it. She sealed the fate of so many. She could not stand herself. But Tempris could not let her die here. She needed to see the fruits of her labor, the harvest of the chooses she planted in the field of life. This was her redemption arc. The flame raced across the floor grabbing the walls. Screams from women and men from underneath cried out. The woman could only hear their blame and scorn. She thought she was going to hell. Yet she still watched. Had she turned a way once. Tempris would grab her head and point it too the building.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#16Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 2:22 am

Tempris

"I did it. I served our lord. Am I forgiven." The woman pleaded with the little girl, unsure what to do. Tempris laughed. The girl seemed to not understand anything about Illumin. It was a shame, maybe that was the reason she tried to worship a false god. Still, Tempris was ready to set the record straight.
"What you mean. Illumin will always forgive you."
Tempris explained how if the woman burned the place down, she would be forgiven. If she would not burn the place down, she would be forgiven. If she tried to fight Tempris, she would be forgiven. If she tried to run away, she would be forgiven. See, the woman was filled with sin. It would only be a matter of time before she messed up. But that was okay for Illumin will always forgive. Thats why the sin needed to be cleansed. Thats why Tempris saved the souls, their souls. Thats why the fire was so important.

"Thank ma'am you have taught me so much" the woman lied. She did not believe a single word that came out the child's mouth. All she knew was that she wanted to live and escape. She could spend the rest of her life repenting but she needed a long enough life to do so. Tempris patted her head.
"You are a good girl. That is why I am here. I found you, trained you to become a loyal follower. You showed me were the sinners hid and we got them all. Together."
Tempris continued her speech, every word assulting the woman's character. The woman just kept feeling worst and worst. Soon enough she wanted to just run into the fire. However that would just waste all the lives she sacrificed to live. That would be an insult to the dead.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#17Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 3:07 am

Tempris

"So are you ready for your reward lady?"
The woman shook her head. She did not want a reward. She wanted her own freedom from the girl. She tried to explain how much guilt she had, how she wanted to seek out her own forgiveness. However, Tempris had other plans. See the woman did good work and needed to be reward. She did not need this forgiveness cause she already had it. There was not point in feeling guilty. She should be happy. That is what a true devoted follower would be. Never the less, the woman felt the way she did an that was okay.

Tempris grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the building. Then she closed her eyes.
"Can we pray once more before you go on your journey?"
The woman agreed though with hesitation. She did not trust the girl, but she really did not want to piss her off just yet.
"Oh lord, thank you for teaching this new follower. Her eyes are now open and thus she has fulfilled her usefulness. May her soul reach you safety with her time for baptisms by fire happens. Amen"
The woman repeated the last word. The she waved to Tempris then turned around. Only, within seconds, she felt the girl's sword impale her chest.
"Heres your reward. A most righteous baptism. Does it not feel great!"
Tempris snickered happy she could save all the souls from the two adventures. The woman had enough time to laugh. The irony that she was tricked just like how she tricked the girl. It was what she deserved. All that selfishness led to her own downfall. She did not see how her own god could forgive her. Now she could only pray that this Illumin was as forgiving as the tiny tot said.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#18Tempris 

Support: Brunhild the Divine 2 Empty Sun May 23, 2021 3:27 am

Tempris

The cleansing as been finished. So many souls have been freed. So many cultist have left the city. It was time to report back to the Divine's represented. Tempris walked back with her sword on her back. She had ash all over her clothes and reeked of smoke. There was little left to do without more information. Maybe it would have been a good idea to keep one more cultist alive and repeat the process. Then again, that was a lot of work. Tempris just wanted to finally do some easy purging. She was relief that nobody came to stop her either. Today ultimately was a great day.

She walked along the streets looking at the different people around. This area was probably filled with more cultist. These people on the street were probably members of them. If only she could just start cleaning the streets. However, she was representing Brunhild faction and she did not want to get yelled at by her retainer. Even over in a new country, she had to follow rules of those higher. It really sucked sometimes. At least she was not an errand girl like in the rune knights. She was doing good for the world. She was saving people. She was bring salvation to the poor people.

Tempris arrived at the church. Fala was not around. The retainer was standing on the stairs speaking with the other supporters. Tempris pushed her way into the crowd but it was not her turn. So she waited and waited. Finally, the retainer called for her attention.
"My child, you have returned. I thought the Daemon took you down or something."
"No, Illumin watches over me. It was his will that she worked with us. In the end, the cultist are gone. I await future assignments."

(exit)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum