Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

erzila packs(done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erzila Packs 

erzila packs(done) Empty Tue May 11, 2021 9:00 pm

Erzila Packs

PERSONA

Name:erzila packs

Sexuality: homosexual

Ethnicity, Father: Fiorian
Ethnicity, Mother: Fiorian
Class: The Sorcerer

Race: demi-human(Animal bat)

Guild: guildless

Tattoo: right bicept

Face:beidou- genshin impact

PHYSIQUE

Height:6'7" feet

Weight: 270 lbs.

Hair: red

Eyes: blue

Overall:is a large muscled woman of 32 years of age. while she is muscled she is also very woman-like in her appearance. Her tall and muscular frame makes her a brick wall. Her hair is so red it looks like fire and has a flaming glow thanks to her magic. She has a crocodile tail and bat wings due to her demi-human DNA. She takes pride in her appearance except for when her eye patch is brought up as a topic of conversation. As she is very self aware of her missing eye, bringing it up is a quick way to get on her bad side.

Due to the perceived loss of fairytail she has become unhinged and now has a twitch in her working eye giving her abit of a crazed look to her despite still keeping her family uniform well mained she now has a half crazed smile on her face.

Extra: is missing her left eye and has recently begun undergoing what her parents call the maturing

PERSONALITY

Personality:has a short fuse. And has been known to cause bar fights. At her guildhall. Being a member of fairy tail that is very common it as also given her a great sense of right and wrong for more than the one she already had. She also loves small children and wishes to one day be a mother herself. While she was born and grew up rich, life has not affected her personality like any other rich child. Another factor in why she didn't turn out like other rich kids of her age is that her mother and father have taught her that money means nothing without someone to share her life with. Due to this, she is very shy around girls she likes and has been known to become very soft spoken almost to the point where she has been asked to speak up.

She also can be very alluring and seductive when she wants to mix that with her looks and she has been known to be called b the flame queen, the flaming bombshell. However, her size and intimidating demeanor have made it hard for her to find a date in the past and make it hard for her to have a love life. Past her raging temper and angry face is a loving caring woman with a heart as big as earthland itself. One way to piss her off is to call her eye I or matie or eyepatch or cyclops. however, she is currently no longer a member of fairy tail and has decided  to form her own light guild Known as Dragonfang
As a new guild leader, she hopes to take the lessons she has learned from fairytail about family friendship and teamwork and apply it to her own  guild one day

• women:: being homosexual erzila has a fondness for the same sex. but often has a hard time expressing her feelings around someone she likes. Often leading to a misunderstanding.
  • being in fairytail:
    Even though she was born in era she grew up in the guildhall. And with her return to the guildhall coming soon she is sure to have stories of her travels. she misses that

Dislikes:

• seeing her guildmates sad: Erzila cares about her guildmates they're like family to her. they have and always been there for her and she for them. So seeing her guildmates sad or someone making them sad is the best way to send her into a fit of rage. Even though some part of her feels they would be.
  • some dark guilds:ome dark guilds like the one her sister is I will never be forgiven for what they have done. while she is normally very forgiven to the members of dark guilds she won't forgive them all. and when a member of a dark guild refuses to show remorse for his or her's actions her forgiveness for them and what they have done is no longer there.

Motivations:

• having her own family: One of erzila's biggest goals or motives is having a family and kids of her own she loves kids. And wants nothing more than having kids of her own. So one day she hopes to have a family of her own it is what keeps her going.

Fears:

For erzila one of her biggest fears is being left behind. it stems from the part of her that believes her guild doesn't need her. she knows her fears are unfounded but she still can't shake them. this type of fear is natural for everyone she knows that but it still makes her scared of being left behind.
  • being left behind:For erzila one of her biggest fears is being left behind. it stems from the part of her that believes her guild doesn't need her. she knows her fears are unfounded but she still can't shake them. this type of fear is natural for everyone she knows that but it still makes her scared of being left behind.
  • becoming evil: Her family has a dark history. But they have moved past it. And while some members of her family choose to remain dark wizards most of her family does not. Dark wizard blood as well as light wizard blood both run through her veins it is a huge fear that she will one day turn on her friends.

ATTRIBUTES

Distribute 25 points over the attributes below.

Strength: 15

Speed: 1

Constitution: 2

Endurance: 1

Intelligence: 6

MAGIC

Magic Name:flame kingdom magic

Magic Element: What fire

Magic Enhancement: fast cast type

Magic Description: flame kingdom magic is an a very old form of fire make magic. form back when everyone was part of one kingdom. It was created by the packs family elders and taught to the oldest daughter in the family. They believed she would be the one to save their village and their wealth. At first, it worked she cared for the village and protected her family and friends. But after some time she wanted more power. so the family killed her and sealed her soul away.
Offensive, Self-Buff Speed, and Supplementary spells.

HISTORY

History: Erzila packs is born to one of the wealthiest families in era in flore. Her family has been in the fairy tail guild for a very long time. Most of her memories have been going on a guild mission with her parents. When she was 12 her left eye was stolen by a member of her own family who left fairy tail to join a dark guild.  

About three years later erzila became a full member of the guild herself after that she went on a six-year training mission with her aunt. Where she learned to control her magic better and even learned a few spells as well. After six months she took a break and returned to fairy tail. To see her friends and to take on a few job requests. After doing them she returned to her aunt's farm to finish her training.

And as of right now is on her way back to the guildhall. Back to her family in fairy tail. There is no telling what is going to happen and the stories she will gain along the way. As well as the life lessons her travels back home will bring her.  one thing is for sure the guild will never be the same again erzila packs the flame queen is back. however, with the guild no longer being there. She has decided to take the lessons she has learned both as a member of  fairy tail and on her travels across earthland and apply it to running her own guild Dragonfang a guild whose guildhall will be grown form a magic type of seed belonging to the pack family
Reference: returning.

Last edited by Erzila Packs on Thu May 12, 2022 4:17 pm; edited 6 times in total

#2Tempris 

erzila packs(done) Empty Wed May 12, 2021 6:50 am

Tempris

Salutations,

I will be reviewing your application. Lets work hard to get you on the fields of this fairy tale.

• Race- you have to pick one. You cant be all those things
  • Guild - spelled it wrong
  • Appearance Overall - You need 100 words description
  • I need you to fix your grammar for your Personality. Its very difficult to read and understand.
  • I need you to capitalize the titles of your fields.
  • You have a double : after woman. Also, periods are not commas. Please use correct punctuation.
  • You really need to look at your overall punctuation and grammar of your app

lets start there. We will continue after these changes are made

just bump the app when you made the requested changes

Last edited by Tempris on Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

erzila packs(done) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Erzila Packs 

erzila packs(done) Empty Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Erzila Packs
oh I used the () to mark the animal parts she's a demi-human so I had to srepate the human () from the animal traits and I didn't feel like putting a comma sorry for the lazy writing I'll fix it.

erzila packs(done) NLMO57D
#4Tempris 

erzila packs(done) Empty Wed May 12, 2021 7:55 pm

Tempris

For the race. I need you to write it like this:

Race: Demi-Human (Animal)

Animal traits go in your physical appearance

erzila packs(done) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Erzila Packs 

erzila packs(done) Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:26 am

Erzila Packs
bump bump de bump

#6Tempris 

erzila packs(done) Empty Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:28 pm

Tempris

Please put the Animal your base off of in the parentheses. Remember you can only be 1 animal.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Erzila Packs 

erzila packs(done) Empty Thu May 12, 2022 4:17 pm

Erzila Packs
bump and bump

#8Tempris 

erzila packs(done) Empty Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm

Tempris

- Your history needs to be 300 words.
- your stat total needs to add up to 30 points
- "What Fire" is not an element. Please change this to fire.
- Remove the word animal from you race.
- This face claim is taken, so you need to pick a different one.
- Your app is plagued with so many grammar mistakes. (I'm not talking like bad English.) I'm talking about, failing to capitalize the first word of sentence. Failing to Capitalize the first letter of your name. Extra ":". Forgetting the first letter of words. Also, Periods are not commas. I ask that you really grab your app and put it through a grammar and spell checker. If you need help with this, then let me know.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum