Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Raza 

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter Empty Sun May 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Raza
Name: Lightfoot
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Light Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: Light
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user taps their forehead, causing magic circles to appear beneath their feet. The bottom of the users feet to be engulfed in light. With this spell, the user can move without the users own body movement effecting their environment. (dirt from under the users feet doesn't lift etc.) This does not allows the user to move faster nor is it a dashing spell. This spell only prevents the users movement from effecting the environment beneath their feet.

Name: Zag
Range: 5 meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user pushes themselves with their foot, causing a magic circle under said feet to appear and propel them at lunge speed up to 5 meters away.

Name: Breathless
Effect: The user taps their forehead, causing a magic circle to appear directly in front of their mouth. This spell causes light to outline the users head. This spell allows the user to to breathe in spaces without oxygen (underwater, etc.)

Name: Gravity Foot
Effect: The user steps, causing two magic circles to appear under their feet. Rectangles of light the size of their feet to appear under their feet. This spell allows the user to move on vertical or horizontal surfaces without falling.

Last edited by Raza on Tue May 11, 2021 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter WZxDIIa
#2Akushitsuna 

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter Empty Mon May 10, 2021 11:26 pm

Akushitsuna

I really like the spells! Just need to sort a few things out to get them approved for use.

Step one: I see no mentions of spell circles within these spells, even if 'implied' that the size is based on rank, I need to see where the appear on/around the caster.

Name: Lightfoot : Due to the nature of the spell I would like the end of the description to include that it doesn't affect the users actual movements in any way, aka it isn't a 'dash/lunge', so that its obvious it effects your immediate environment and not yourself.

Name: Zag : I can count the pushing as a casting motion if you include the spell circle on said foot to use said lunge.

Name: Breathless : Spell circle is all

Name: Gravity Foot I need something slightly more obvious than a simple step for the casting motion on this one if you don't mind? Also the spell circle.

#3Raza 

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter Empty Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 pm

Raza
Bump bump

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter WZxDIIa
#4Akushitsuna 

Light Dragon Slayer Spells | Starter Empty Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm

Akushitsuna

These spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum