Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Under the Ground (Solo, quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hikaru Masumi 

From Under the Ground (Solo, quest) Empty Thu May 06, 2021 7:58 am

Hikaru Masumi

The

Wicked

Soul

The Daemon child had just begun her journey into the demonic powers of her heritage. To her surprise, she had recently received a letter requesting to meet her at the cemetery; the letter was signed only as 'The Heretic' leaving no other clue as to who sent it. The name of the person only caused the girl to smirk, as it implied that whoever was summoning the summoner had ill intentions of some sort.

This prompted Hikaru Masumi's curiosity even more, and so she set off to the cemetery to meet this 'Heretic' in person. Upon arrival, she was met with a frail, fragile-looking old man. He seemed to notice her sizing him up and so once she was within speaking distance he addressed her in a firm, commanding tone that succeeded in gaining her attention.

"Are you Hikaru Masumi?" The girl nodded silently. "Good, good. I have a simple task for you, girl. It's so easy, a child couldn't mess it up."

"Noted. So... what is it?" Hikaru questioned, looking up at the frail man that loomed over her.

"I'm a Necromancer. I have certain requirements to perform my magic. There was a family recently murdered. I need you to break open their caskets before they're buried. But no magic, and try to be as quiet as possible. The cemetery is quite active tonight. I need you to blend in and not draw attention to yourself. Failure is not an option. Understood?"

Hikaru nodded and the man let her pass. She was already wearing a black dress and a black veiled hat, so she easily passed for a child visiting a recently deceased friend or family member. No one paid her any mind assuming she was the daughter of someone else presently visiting graves. She carefully searched the graves until she found the recently deceased family. A daughter and her parents.

Stopping at the caskets, she looked around to ensure no one was watching. So far, no one had noticed the girl and her less than legal activities. Now, she just needed to figure out how to bust open these caskets. She couldn't use her magic. Summoning one of her minions might draw too much attention. And to top it off, she had no weapons.

She looked around and spotted a rock. It was light enough for her to pick up, yet sturdy enough to try to break something. Hopefully, it would work. She began to smash the first casket with the rock. Once she had gotten it open, she looked around. So far, so good. She proceeded to smash open the second casket. At this point, the noise had drawn some attention. She'd have to move quickly to avoid being caught.

She proceeded to smash the third casket, and once it was open she heard the sound of people approaching. A small crowd had gathered to investigate the source of the noise she had been making. As they were coming her way, she moved into the darkness and out of sight. As the crowd gathered she slipped past them unnoticed using the darkness as her ally.

Once outside, she met up with Adarian and informed him she had finished the task. He handed the child her reward and informed her he would be calling on her again soon. To that, she nodded and went on her way.

WC: 500+/500

"Don't fear the shadows. Embrace the darkness."

From Under the Ground (Solo, quest) Tumblr_ml0d61URed1rjqgzmo1_400
Languages: Caelese = #ccccff, Fiorian = #00ffff, Abyssian = #990000, Summon = #663366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum