Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 350 | Femme Fatale

The blonde so determined to help her cute little kitten that she had transformed from that fair state of being and into something which was equally elegant though perhaps blessed with a little more mystique, with her look getting a little stale after so long in her homeland and then Fiore the fine femme had embraced a change that not only helped her to act without drawing too much attention to herself but also provided an invigorating change as well. Gone was the flowing mane of golden colour and the eyes like sapphires of the sky and in their place instead something that looked like a snare that one would only be too happy to be caught within, not only were the locks of the lass trimmed into a short and sophisticated style of strayness in dark, almost black colour, but now gemstones of green colour glistened within her gaze which could promise so much, and deliver even more than that. However, for all of the excitement in the change the emerald eyed enchantress was found in a state of frustration currently, and not because her daring wardrobe of white had been replaced by something that was awing and abyssal, since that was something she actually quite enjoyed.

I'm starting to suspect he may have fled the area…? Instead the beryl beauty finding bemusement in a simple lack of success, over the past few days her rapping heels and flowing fur had been spotted all over town whilst her grassy gaze searched for a face she did not entirely know, but had been convinced she would discover with patience and perseverance.
Either that or he's the slipperiest weasel I've ever had the misfortune of knowing…? Unfortunately, the truth was that those seemed to be ebbing right now and though she would be far too loathed at the idea of surrender to give up on the endeavour it was making her feel increasingly impatient all the same. God, if she didn't know better Charlotte Caldwell might have thought revenge was a fool's game right now. Though history had proven otherwise, in her experience at least, and soon would do so again, with any luck…

GREAT BEAUTY LIES WITHIN THE EYE

"Of Those Who Might Behold Her~"
- Charlotte Caldwell -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 650 | Femme Fatale

Well well well, maybe this is my lucky day after all…? The mouth of the malachite minx seeming to tighten and turn upward as she swaggered her way down the street in search of some refreshment to sharpen her edge and seemed to come across something quite by chance which elevated her spirit and eased her weariness, in all honesty the ebony clad enchantress had not carried much expectation to find her prize as she cracked her heels on the cobblestones, but one was always happy to enjoy the right kind of accident, weren't they? Even away from a fresh canvas.
Rotund? Slimy? So ugly that even a blob fish would disown him? Practically salivating as something or more accurately someone who ticked every box she needed and then some seemed to slip into view of the vixen, Charlotte couldn't help but to pause in place as she found herself gobsmacked by the turn in fortune, but certainly wasn't about to let her surprise get the better of the situation she had stumbled so stylishly into.

He's checking all the boxes we need, I'd say~ Shaking off the cobwebs of whatever sense of amazement might try to plague her and conquering her disbelief as she did so, from what she could see through the mess of gathered bodies before her she had indeed managed to find her quarry, but then she was no expert in the matter really, and perhaps could have used some help in that.
“I think we might have a hit, my brave girl…?” Lucky for her that she was accompanied by someone who was indeed quite the authority on the bastards of Hargeon, albeit in a rather subtle and deceptive manner, the dark delight only need ask her assistant in this task whether she had found her mark, so to speak, and even more fortunately she couldn't be closer to hand. Quite literally, in fact…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#3Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Tue May 04, 2021 3:18 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 1000 | Femme Fatale

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this… What came close to a genuine smile of enjoyment seeming to spring forth from the luscious lips of the lady as she called the attention of her ally and in doing so brought her own to the brilliant and blanched shape in her hands, with the get up she was wearing and the look of superiority her expression carried few would have questioned the presence of a pure white kitten in her arms, and why should they?
I wonder if she'll let me do this when the 'job' is over~? It perfectly natural for a woman of fine taste and hefty financial clout to stroll around town with their favourite little petting partner in hand, Charlotte had been rather enjoying the chance to not only look the part but also act it, and enjoy a little quality time to bond with her darling 'daughter' as she did so as well. After all, it was nice to have her cake and eat it too, wasn't it?

"W-Which one is he?" Perhaps even going a little too far with her show of being the adoring and ear scratching owner if the slightly dazed reaction of her mewling moggy was anything to go by, the mood of the minx only seemed to lift higher when she heard and saw the ounce of reluctance and confusion that was shown by a kitten who had quietly been enjoying the experience just as much as the emerald eyed enchantress, all too clearly showing that she had gotten a little too lost in the act of a house cat and the deft digits of the diva who carried her.
“Heehee, at the table over there… Here, let me get a better look at him?” That mere fact only seeming to charm Miss Caldwell all the more, she couldn't help but let loose her glee with a giggle as she pointed her pet toward the podgy figure she had spotted, and looked to him as well. After all, they were soon to become acquainted, and this beauty in black liked to find out all she could about a potential acquaintance before she got to know them properly. Especially with what she had in mind too…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#4Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Tue May 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 1400 | Femme Fatale

A simple market trader, allegedly… The mind of the malachite minx reviewing what she had learned in the interim as she stood there with her green gaze fixed upon her bulbously bloated bullseye, the beryl beauty let out a soft hum as she began to digest what was presented before her based on her experience and the sharp set of eyes she possessed as well, and as she did so quickly found herself picking up on a little fact that most might have overlooked.
But I'd wager those little 'extras' he's slipping into the right hands are anything but straightforward…? Less illustrious times of the icy icon forcing the femme to rely on her own sleight of hand and as such more alert and suspicious toward sharp and snappy movements, most might have overlooked the manner in which the man seemed to handle his goods as a quirk of his person, but the incandescent irises of Miss Caldwell allowed her to see the fact that he seemed to be plucking something from his pockets and the folds in his clothes to hand over to the people he dealt with. It was subtle and sly, and almost admirable work really, but not invisible to someone in the 'trade', and neither were the figures who loitered nearby.

And oh look, straight out of Abercrusty and Filch? The second sign that there was more going on here than anyone wanted to admit a little easier to spot, though their purpose in the place open to interpretation based on ones experience, it would be natural for any who spotted a couple of heavy and handy looking fellows lingering nearby to feel a generous degree of intimidation, that was for sure, and would be keener on avoiding them than scrutinizing their activity.
A little on the large side for thieves too… Muggers, sure, but methinks they are watching his profits to protect their own interest? Never the sort to balk at a bully or two however and that meaning that Charlotte had no problem in looking them over and guestimating their intent, she knew that even if she was caught out in studying them she could always play it off as a wealthy woman feeling a temporary urge to explore how the other half might have lived. Though looking at the state of them, prosperity aside she would have to have to have been rather well neglected as well to consider following through…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#5Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 8:36 am

Charlotte

WORDS: 1750 | Femme Fatale

All too enthusiastic about keeping the exchange going, so unlikely robbers, without doubt… It easy for the voluptuous voyeur to draw a cunning connection between the crude couple and the activity which was going on nearby, the way in which they seemed equally intent on seeing to whom the mysterious packets were being distributed to the money changing hands was something which made the situation stand out, and considering their size she could draw only one conclusion.
I'd say that I was right on the mark about the special product…? Unsure exactly of how they played into this bargain or more accurately whether they were in the employ of the fat fingered seller or if things might just have been the other way around, with all these factors and the sheer ugliness of the items which her quarry was trading it all added up to a simple solution to what she saw. It was a front, a way in which they could go about illicit business without drawing too much attention, which would have been quite the intriguing prospect to exploit, had the girl with the green haze been here for a reason other than what she was.

“So, what do you think, Carla? Are we wasting our time, or is it about time I made my introductions?” Unfortunately for the trio this day not one where she might spy a little bit of drug trading going on and take more of an interest in those who were doing the buying rather than the selling for purpose of a little bit of power play, instead the day was all about the cat who she carried in her arms, and as such while the prospect of greater opposition was useful there was only one thing she really needed to know. Was it time to go, or should she stick around?
“…Carla…?” That however an answer which she would not find out for a moment, or at least would not be told in a vocalized fashion for a second or two, unfortunately it seemed that it was the cat who had lost her tongue right now, but her master could guess why rather quickly…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#6Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 8:39 am

Charlotte

WORDS: 2050 | Femme Fatale

"It's… Him. D-Definitely." The small shape in her arms quivering despite the warmth and affection she was being shown, and this fact even effecting the way in which Carla spoke, gone was the sleepy tone to be replaced by something that sounded more flooded with trepidation. And yet in spite of this, she still found the courage to speak up and confirm things as best she could. What a little trooper she was, eh?

So this is the devil who hurt my little angel, is it? The frosty femme feeling like time seemed to slow the very moment that fact was pointed out to her as well, for a moment the green gaze of the girl turned into a glower as she eyed the ignorant ass who was responsible for the torrid time of her partner, and she contemplated simply conjure a spear of cold hard ice and skewer him like the ugly hog he resembled. But she didn't.

“Heh, in that case, I better go introduce myself, no?” Instead, the woman who held the trembling little shape not wanting her darling girl to suffer any more than she had and the simple assurance that she was given enough to compel Miss Caldwell into action, though she could feel the strength of her rage bubbling and building within her at the continued effect that this creep had on her cute little kitten, she stayed her hand for a second or two and focused on the furry feline she cradled.
“It'd be a shame to keep a lady like you waiting, right~?” For the moment the minx instead finding herself with the desire to favour gentleness and a protective spirit over her desire to spill blood, and as such spoke softly as she turned herself around to hide her pet from view and assure her that she was nearly, very nearly, at the end of her ordeal, both of them were. Not long to go now, at all.

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#7Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 8:40 am

Charlotte

WORDS: 2350 | Femme Fatale

"A-Are you sure?" The heat in the heart of our heroine only growing more intense when she was met with a pleading pair of eyes next, though they had been searching for this villain for days Charlotte could scarcely believe the sound of hesitation coming from her partner, though knew that it was not sourced from a sense of cowardice or deficit in conviction either.
"What if he tries to hurt you too…?" Instead her fantastic friend fighting against the terror she felt to show a little empathy, the frosty femme found her icy dagger of revenge that had lay jammed in her heart melting a little as her pretty little miss clung to her and seemed to beg for her safety, and because of that lifted her up and lay a soft little kiss on her fleecy forehead because of it. God, how many years had it been since someone worried about her like this?

“Don't worry, my beautiful angel… He'll be dead before he ever has the chance to hurt anyone again.” That fact alone only seeming to stiffen the sense of conviction within the witch of winter and tell her that she was doing the right thing, she cuddled Carla tenderly for a moment and stroked that soft fur for as long as she could in order to soothe the little lass, and then lifted her up to perch in security atop the outcropping doorway of a store nearby.
“ You stay here where its safe, OK?” Smiling softly as she did so and then even going so far as to blow her blanched beauty a cheeky little kiss as well, after a breath the black belle steadied herself and slid a set of dark sunglasses over her eyes as she readied herself for action, and then stuck out without a second of delay either as she marched across the small and shabby square she had discovered on her date with destiny. The time to slaughter pigs was nearly upon her, wasn't it?

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#8Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 2700 | Femme Fatale

"Ah yes, come back again soon. We always have business for you!
Now, who's next?"

This particular boar seeming to be going about his business without the faintest idea of the fate which waited for him, however, a grubby grin was worn by the merchant known as Chuck Munson as he felt like absolutely the cleverest man in the world right now, and with good reason, he supposed. Able to get away with a very profitable venture where he solved the absolute crap crockery that he was buying for even less than a pittance down in the markets of Marigold and shipping here to act as the medium through which he could peddle produce of much higher value, his skill as a smuggling scumbag peddler had left him with quite the fat head, and ignorant to certain consequence of his action. However, as he waved for his next customer he would soon discover for all his supposed shrewdness, sooner or later winter comes for us all.

“I believe that will be me…!” The black beauty taking this as an invitation to stride forwards and make herself known and even being so bold as to hold back the hand of another soul who thought themselves next in line, those sleek dark locks flickered around her face as she pushed her way in front of the masses who were gathered around her without even the slightest thought for orders of precedence, though did not set to immediately eviscerating her target with either the well sharpened sword she had tucked away beneath her bulky fur coat or crystalizing him in ice yet, either.
“Good afternoon. You know, you seem to be a hard man to find.” For one thing the mob around her likely to make her bladework messy and the local law perhaps having something to say if folk were afflicted by a case of rather severe frostbite and the undesired loss of their appendages, hand in hand with this Miss Caldwell wanted the satisfaction of looking into those eyes and watching the hope for survival snuffed out, slowly but supremely. This bastard was going to pay…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#9Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 3050 | Femme Fatale

"Then I am glad you made the effort, to see so lovely a lady as a customer is a sure treat…"

Turning on the charm through reason which one might have assumed was down to her beauty rather than her bearing but a dedicated observer of the human psyche like Charlotte was guessing that perhaps there was another cause for this, the fact that she was a stranger to him and yet so bold and confident were likely to confuse a chap like this no matter how much he tried to hide it, and then the hint about her hunt just might prove even more intimidating still. A schemer would not like to know someone had such a vested interest in them, and certainly not one with so much to hide either, and so the slight twitchiness in his gaze and the fresh sweat on his brow was understandable, and exploitable. All that the wintery witch needed to do was to apply more pressure.

“Trust me, I'm not here for your attempt at charm, and certainly not to act as your eye candy either, you grubby little toad…” Because of that unflinching in the face of his attempt to charm her though in all honesty unlikely to respond favourable even if her intention here was a little less dangerous, after a moment of pointed silence the malachite minx lifted her hands to remove the sunglasses she had been wearing in order to shoot the frostiness in her glittering green gaze toward him, and was glad to see that the combination of her words and her icy expression had the effect she desired. Both on him, and the crowd around her.
“I'm here for something special…!” The folk who stood nearby seeming to murmur and shuffle at the insult she handed out and find that stern and steely stare to be the sort of warning that told them that a woman like this might need to be given a little more space than she was currently afforded, the crisp tone of Miss Coldwell only became more hostile as she shook her head and sneered at the pathetic peddler before her, and subtly reached for what was obscured under her coat; the bitter taste of steel, which she could and likely would unsheathe at a moment's notice…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#10Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:06 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 3400| Femme Fatale

"My word, never have I had such a rude customer!
Go now, I will not do business with someone who insults me so, no matter who she might be!"

The sycophancy seeming to stop the very moment that the malachite minx denounced it and him for the ugly little toad that he was, as the frail front of a charming man failed as one might have predicted quite easily this paunchy hog shifted to a strategy that involved a heavy dose of outrage, which was perhaps natural given the way he was being talked to, but still Charlotte couldn't help but think of that old expression of "The customer is always right" all the same.
Trying to turn the crowd? Still the wisdom of what he was doing seeming rather obvious, with the mass around her already agitated and uncomfortable because of her actions thus far, perhaps he would find comfort in thinking that a little negative press and disapproval might stay her hand, but really if that was what he truly believed then he didn't have a hope in hell.

“I'm not here for your business, though I shall enjoy ruining it, that's for sure…” The wolf never one to really worry all that much what the sheep might think of them and this lone warrior of winter certainly following that example with gusto, she took a moment to scan the murmuring faces around her with that same icy stare which she had been showing to the man before her, and seemed to stifle any intention of reprisal against her through the implication that was held therein.
“I'm here for your head, you conniving crook!” It only taking a look that was as cold as the breath of winter for the witch to quell the group that was around her and make them stand even further back from her, now seemed like the perfect time for Miss Caldwell to show the real reason she was here, and so she did so with the steel she could unfurl from within the furry mantle which hung over her shoulders, and much to the horror of the people around her as well…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#11Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 3800 | Femme Fatale

"G-Get her!"

The shrill sound of screams and shouts making the panic of the people around her obvious the very moment that she took her blade into hand, though the look of absolute terror that flashed across the face of the fool at her front was so good that Miss Caldwell could have sworn that had she been of more of a masculine birth right then she might just have been struggling to contain another hot and heavy thing in hand, but for the moment she had just the one glittering weapon to exploit and could practically feel her thirst to carve some pork growing by the moment. Unfortunately, it seemed there would be a delay.
Of course, a man like this would never have the balls to fight his own battles, now would he?The image of the heavies arriving to support their bleating boss not seeming much of a surprise to the girl with the green gaze given her earlier spot of observation but disappointing all the same, she couldn't help but sigh as she spied her prize piglet scrambling behind the skirts of the men to whom he clearly had an association, and neither did she welcome the way they were cracking their knuckles and pulling out heavy hitting weapons as well.

“I don't suppose I could persuade you gentlemen to just walk away this time, could I?” Perhaps a momentary spirit of generosity prompting her to take a slightly diplomatic approach to the situation or maybe it simply the effect of general laziness or impatience, Charlotte lifted the tip of her blade toward the brutes as they used their own glower power to try and scare her away or something, but ultimately proved they were at something of an impasse.
“I came here for the head of that pig behind you, and though I won't mind taking yours as well too much, I'd hate to stain my skirt more than I need to?” Guessing that things were heading toward the train of pain and as such sort of resigning herself to the virtue of violence even at this point because of the way in which the muscle seemed to continue their march toward her, the malachite minx tried one more to stay their hand but as she did so likely sounded a little more dry witted than was really necessary, and readied both her weapon and her magic. After all, she couldn't hang around with the side act for too long, tonight she was all about the main event…!

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#12Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 4150 | Femme Fatale

Suit yourselves, I suppose… Sighing and shaking her head the very moment that she realized that a little unscripted altercation was about to occur but not letting her disdain at this fact delay her in action, the swift snap of her foot showed all too quickly that if these large louts were expecting to be dealing with a dainty little lady they were sorely mistaken as she blasted one of them below the belt with very little regard for his future prospect of fatherhood, but was not done yet. This just her opening gambit and a surprise move built to stun both the lead and his lackey into a stalled state simply by virtue of how ruthless she was when pushed, as one stumbled backward the other found themselves even less fortunate as the frosty femme conjured a chain of icicles with her free hand, and then flung them toward her foe with similar disregard for his safety. And man, after days and days of waiting to get her action on, damn did it feel good to see the crimson fly as a result.

"Oh hell, she's a mage as well?!"

The screams and shouts only seeming to intensify as the wrath of winter peppered one of the punks and sent him groaning to the floor with arrow-like shards of coldness sticking out of his wounds, no one seemed more surprised or frightened at the sight of this sable siren kicking ass and taking names than the portly piece of pork she had come here to claim, and as she swiped her toe into the nose of the grounded grunt the girl with the green gaze was glad that he did. She wanted him to know that worse was waiting for him, if she got the chance.
“See why it's a mistake to think all a woman could be is a pretty face~?” That why she couldn't help but gloat as the first thug seemed to shake his head and lunge toward her with a rather prominent desire for vengeance of his own, whether it was his partner or his pummelled potatoes that he wished to avenge Miss Caldwell did not know, but ultimately she was ready with her blade in hand and haste in her heel as well.

- Charlotte Caldwell -

#13Charlotte 

Seeking Justice [Storyline - Solo] Empty Wed May 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Charlotte

WORDS: 4500 | Femme Fatale

“Really, it does seem quite the shame to go down on account of a fool like that…” Shaking her head as she used the strength of her sword against the weight of her enemies attacks and tipped his assault around her in a fashion that Charlotte had learned from someone special in her life, while was certainly quite the impressive display of fencing that the frosty femme offered up ultimately she knew she was fighting against the clock, and especially so now that her speedy felling of her first few had apparently made her mark reconsider his decision to stick around and see that Charlotte got what he thought was coming to her.
“But unfortunately for you, I haven't much time for mercy today…!” With that in mind the witch of winter showing her ruthlessness as she flicked her foot and sent a stream of ice from the tip of her toe in order to trip her 'dance partner' and speed up his defeat, though the fact that he seemed to stall for a second and yet still manage to keep his feet beneath him was commendable, all that the blizzardly blademaster wished for was one moment to peel back his guard, and exploited that with a nice and heavy downward slash.

Now that's taken care of… Driving the razor sharp edge of her weapon downward and a liar if she tried to tell you that she didn't feel a shivering slither of satisfaction as she felt her weapon cleave both clothing and flesh alike on its journey toward the ground, the thug was thumping to the ground in front of her as Miss Caldwell flicked his blood from her blade, but her attention wasn't really on him anymore, since she knew he wouldn't be getting up soon after a slice like that. He would be lucky if he did at all, really.
I wonder where that squealing pig got to…? Instead the icy icon simply searching for the sign of her quarry and all too quickly spying a suspiciously stout figure with a money chest under one arm skipping away down an alley ahead of her, the beauty in black did not even waste a breathe before she bounded forward, in hot pursuit of a slippery and slimy swine who was long overdue for slaughter by this point in time…

- Charlotte Caldwell -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum