Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Mon May 10, 2021 5:57 am

Judith Karlinius
On the other hand Judith had a pretty good chuckle."My husband at least might be impressed or worried if such a thing were to happen."It was pretty entertaining in thought for Judith only because in reality, Everyone here who was a partner to another most likely would not do anything."But I think it maybe safe to assume that Sofia is an understand person with the situation."With did not sound worried at all about just the continue conversation was delightful to think about.

However when that moment was mentioned."Oh? Might my daughter and I finally have something in common? I would not believe the day would come."Judith sounded delighted and not super upset, If anything was it was a wonderful things to learn, Since they were vastly different people it was sometimes easily picked up they did not share a lot of interest.

Judith was just going to continue pretty much fitting into Blue Pegasus far more then most people who might walk through the door. Then again Judith knew she fit into a lot of guild just how she worked generally.

Judith was also a generally going to enjoy this simply because."I had intended to give this wine a test run when working at Fairy Tail, With not many people there, This venture would helpful, If this works out I could venture out into other kinds, Now in mind if this works Dandelion Wine is on the idea board for what could be to come next."Judith had plans simple plans.

It was wonderful time for Judith she was actually quite happen with this moment."I just need to know if this wine is, Drinkable and fitting before digging into that next part."Judith seemed to have a business plan, After all the nature mage of fairy tail making dandelion wine might be a good sell.

#27Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat May 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @BP | BUNNY  

"Oh, that's not the wrong impression I meant... We don't really have the kind of marriage where she'd be upset about that.", Alisa shook her head, giggling gracefully, not afraid to hint at the nature of her relationship with her wife. They did after all, consider themselves open, though for the most part they just had their eyes fixed solely on the other, without but a single moment to spare looking at someone else. At the same time, she also knew her wife well enough to say, "If she found you in her room... She might have assumed you were waiting for her... She might even think you were there to seduce her~"

It had been a wild guess... But even then, hearing Judina admit how she'd never had a single drink since then defenitely surprised her... Most people who don't drink still refuse to do even when accompanying somebody like her. It seemed like she wasn't so much somebody who'd rather drink, but rather somebody without any real interest in alcohol:

"Ufufu~... You know i'm rather surprised to hear that... From what I remember of Fairy Tail, many of them seem quite keen to enjoy a drink... Or several~", she chimed, adjusting her shapely rump over the seat, watching and smiling at the bartender who came by to collect the rather large bottle, uncorking it in front of them with that sound every drinker loves to hear...

Pop~...

"I suppose we'll find out together won't we?", indeed, once the bartender poured two glasses right before their eyes, Alisa quickly picked hers, stirring it ever so gently, admiring the crystal clear white nectar swirling around the glass, her plush lips widening as she brought the glass up to her nose for a long, deep whiff, her shapely chest rising and falling as a delighted hum left her lips, "Mmmm~... Off to a good start. The aroma is absolutely incredible, so fruity it's like walking into an orchard."

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Judina †
With that in some manner Judina realize she avoid a situation she might not enjoy that situation at all, It would have been a really bad situation at least in Judina's view, She did not think Alisa in any bedroom manner nor her wife, Then again she had not met her wife yet.

With a nervous smile."Do understand mother, It isn't as far in as everyone else may consider for drinking wine, I will sometimes just not a huge amount of interest."Hopefully it would get her mother off of her case about it, Even if in reality Judith did not seem to bother or demand much of her daughter. Judina just seemed kind of particular it just seemed to be that way today.

in the end it was all generally harmless. Judina did not seem to mind to watching them both enjoy themselves."Thank you for the glass of water."She just now needed to avoid to spilling the water on herself because she would not like the thought of getting something like this wet."I would have to agree with Alisa, Then again Even in my small time in Fairy Tail I did not keep track of much."Putting it out there she was no in Fairy Tail anymore but was at some point.

Guild affairs was really easily guessed not Judina's thing. But she was still a some what good showing of the value raised by the small woman sitting by her."I had figured the members of Fairy Tail would have dived into this."it was an almost expected remark in some manner.

Then it would settle into then drinking the wine, Judina did not mind at least here it a bit more personality of a conversation, But delightful the casually sipping of her glass of water.

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Alexss10
#29Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed to laugh about it, unlike her daughter her views were far less constricted with her generally hints of sexuality."As flattering the notion of that might be, In my own moral and commitment to my husband, I would not ever try to seduce yourself or your wife, not matter the beauty yourself or your wife posses."Judith made her normal stance would be."In any other part of my life you might have been able to at least attempt, Or I might have."Judith was playing with her words and twisted compliments around fitting the situation, So far she felt it worked nicely.

It seemed confusing both Judith had a rather simple way of explaining it."Do keep in mind the members and patrons of do prefer their beer and other spirits."Judith had been working at it long enough to generally connected all the things together."I can pour a glass of wine as quickly as I can a glass of beer, They just seem to want beer and food, Not many branch out their tastes."With Judith not saying it was bad thing, She just seem to take note of a lot of things, The information Judith might carry could always be interesting.

This test was interesting to Judith some one of much more refine taste would be able to give the missing pieces Judith did wonder. As Judith took her own first sip of the wine seemingly interested in the flowers she managed up."I do have to ponder if the sweetness needs to be dialed down a bit, I fear it could wine the wine if i am not careful."Judith mentioned for more sake of the feed back."But so far I am delighted with how it turned out."So far maybe there was a venture here, Some one could start making wine with Judith or get Judith to sell this wine. There is a lot ways this could go.

#30Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:58 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @BP | BUNNY  

"I do think she'd be flattered to hear that regardless~", spoke the sculptress, covering her mouth as she snickered at Judith's words before taking another good long sip of her glass

Well, Alisa naturally imagined even if Judina didn't feel that way, she'd defenitely change her mind once she laid eyes on Sofia. Her wife had a way of rearranging people's priorities after all~... Then again, it's only natural to think of one's beloved as the most beautiful, most breathtaking of all:

"You're welcome~", she replied, utterly delighted by the idle bout of banter between mother and daughter, her eyes turning from one to the other like the eager spectator of a tennis match, "Of course, their tastes are a bit more... Down to earth in that regard~... I'm not surprised you managed to keep these bottle safe even in a guild of heavy drinkers."

In the end, she could only nod as Judith agreed to her words... While she didn't doubt she'd find a handful conoisseurs of fine wine, she wagered most of the Fairy Tail drinkers settled for a hearty mug of beer on a sunny afternoon. To each his own after all, though Alisa wouldn't shy away from that either, she'd much rather take her time sampling a glass of wine with a couple of friends, just as she was doing now:

[color=pink]"Hmmm, a little sweetness gives you a more vibrant, fruitier wine~... Don't worry about it too much, it will dial itself down as the wine ages in the cask, or in the bottle really~", spoke the sculptress, equally delighted by the result, looking all the more impressed that Judith managed to produce such a quality beverage despite her lack of experience, [b]"If you can make some more, you can defenitely count on Blue Pegasus to buy a few dozen bottles~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#31Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Judina †
It was magical, Judina was just here drinking water and her mother was here making deals and friends, It was a strange polarity between them both, Not that Judina entirely minded she would even joke about it."Leave it to a celebration,to turn into a business partnership."It showed she was some what relaxing now, since she was trying to make a joke and not her normal typical blunt nature, She was actually just honestly trying to be a social now.

Maybe it was a turning point. Since Judina might have just come to terms with how everything was with in the moment."Maybe knowing my mother at least she could have prepared a few bottle of drinks to distracts her normal patrons away from the bottle of wine."This was just Judina's guess because they were family, For all she knew her mother had her own ways with dealing with people, Through her own matters either serious or not seriously.

At least however the conversation about naughtiness was over. Then again Judina seemed a bit more pure in that manner and not much really changing otherwise, Then again at least one more remark."I do not really wish to learn of what my mother would in very open situations do."It seemed to some what fluster Judina, Then again it was her learning something about her mother she might not want too.

At least the conversation was back at wine. With Judina kind of puzzling it now with the question."Now, I am a tiny bit curious, Just maybe I could try some myself."Judina maybe was just trying to show that she was interested in her mother's work,Trying maybe not so much to be a full out stick in the mud, A hopefully good moment even if seemingly out of no where.

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Alexss10
#32Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Judith Karlinius
Trying not to seem so cruel Judith only laughed slightly at her daughter's comment about not needing to know that information about her, Not that horrible of a comment to say because it was just the situation the be in for the moment, if anything she understood."Do keep in mind Judina, It is all natural human behaviour, After all you had to be created some how."It was most likely the final amount of teasing of Judith would do to her own daughter, After all personally she would not consider ever talking about her parents habits in that nature if she was in this situation herself.

At least Judith's joke was short and even her laugh about it had not been long. Then again, It was now back to the conversation of wine."I am sure even then, Aside from Dandelion wine in the near future, I do also plan to make Rosé as well."So it seemed at least Judith's venture was not just a short one, She had a few more in mind as well.

Continuing on the pleasant sips, It seemed maybe this might have been some kind of win for Alisa."I had a plan for my currently supply, Where my place in Fairy Tail is, Since I cook for them as well...I figured, You don't bite the hand that feeds you is in place here."Judith then again showed up with a fair amount that she could have supplied Fairy Tail with a few bottles, So maybe they would get some wine after this."Considering your interest already, I ponder if I should be sending the simple I will come up with first, Or just keep what I have in stock."It seemed this was going off swimmingly for the moment."Just need to choose between which of the two next flavours in mind to pick first."Considering Alisa was who Judith would consider the first customer it might be good to leave that to ask.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum