Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Judina †
Judina arrival would be as always quiet and kind of likes just enjoyed the time going there, But then again something else would be important for her, After all she had some one she had needed to visit for a while, Given her horrible social life Judina would attempt to fix by coming here to socialize.

Little did Judina realize what she was getting herself into, Having no foreshadow to that also her own mother would most likely be here as well. Visiting Blue Pegasus, Her intention was just simple talk and relax with Alisa and the other members of that guild, Also who else showed up.

Judina was expecting it all to go horribly, She had not even check what was needed of her when she came into Hargeon, It was spring time celebration how difficult could this get for a person?

"Maybe I should have gotten Alisa a gift, It has been a while."She was talking to Alistair while they were walking in hargeon on the way to the guild hall."I would not know myself, I do not know Alisa."Alistair would mention lazily to Judina.

Alistair would most likely fine a nice spot to take a nap while Judina was enjoying herself, After all Alistair could enjoy a nap, Or hopefully get some damn fish, What where people in this guild like anyway? Since he had met none of them and this was his first time hearing of this.

When Judina would arrive she would slowly make her way to the guild hall. Alistair would take his time to look around and maybe fine a place to nap, So far at least everything seemed lively and interesting.

Then Judina would look into what would be needed of her. Letting out a nervous laugh reading on part of what would be needed Judina asked nervously."Your not serious, I do not really have to wear something like that right?"Then when she actually hear what she might actually have to wear and she was in fact very wrong."Wait...wait...I have to wear what!?"These kind of things broke Judina for she did not seem to be sure she would be confident enough to wear it.

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Alexss10
#2Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith's timing was vastly different compared to her daughter, Judith actually arrived on horse back and carriage, With various box of objects she was entirely tending to give away to the people she met here. Judith most likely was far more prepared, On the carriage back was her husband as well Anders Karlinus, It seemed the both of them had taken a fair amount of time preparing and getting this ready.

The amount of boxes they carried had to be about 15 total, Some of the people seeing Judith and her husband arriving wondered what was in all of them."I feel like this will be a fun moment, I hear the members of Blue Pegasus are extremely nice people."Judith would mention with Anders mentioning back."I am sure they would also like the amount of effort you put into this."Ander use had to do some of the lifting and box reinforcement but Judith did a lot more of the work that was required before packing it all away."7 large crates of chocolate and 8 large crates of various drinks and home made wines, You have not done anything like this in years."Anders only remarked for how long it had been since he could recall of this.

It only made Judith smile more."And I expect it all to be gone by the end of the celebration."Now against his own possible worry Anders kept quiet while they arrived to the point where Judith would drop off the supplies.

Judith also would reach blow her feet and pull out a large bottle she would have to worry about carrying by resting it on one of her shoulders, Given the tiny person she was it would look like she was carrying a bottle longer then her arm. Of home made white wine, Marked on it was for Guild leader Alisa Vollan of Blue Pegasus. With the intention of giving the bottle to her personally when Alisa and herself both happen to be free.

Judith and Anders would find the spot they would drop off there supplies."Are you intending to stay for the event Anders?"The wonderful part of how they worked and lasted as a couple was understanding how each other worked."No, I would  like to find an area with less amount of people."Judith did not mind this answer she kept herself busy, She would just walk back on the carriage hug her husband and kiss him. As well as give him a hand unloading the various crates they just came and delivered themselves.

Anders would leave with the carriage, Judith would walk into the lobby where people were starting to gather and read what was possibly needed of her."Oh? I was to wear that outfit? very well, as long as I have an area to leave my dress and it's clean."Judith seemed okay with the dress code, Were even if she did not know Judina was here, her daughter seemed in different spirits about it.

#3Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:32 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @BP | BUNNY  

Nothing quite like like a Guild party to bring in all sorts of guests she hadn't seen in forever. In the few idle moments she could spare between tending to the children in the square, Alisa checked the equally busy guild hall. It was there that she saw the mother of all carriages and someone who either doesn't know hot to pack light, or actually intended to supply the whole party... As startling as it was, she did what any good guild master do and hailed over some idle hands to help unloading and unpacking, while she herself strode off towards the guild, to greet such a dedicated guest for herself:

"Oh, Judina~...? Now here's a sight for sore eyes~", she spoke, her lips curling into a cool, captivating smile, brushing a loose lock of that lustruous black hair behind her ears, flipping it behind her shoulder as her wide, womanly hips swayed subtly with every step, slowly sashaying over to her as greeted her, "How have you been~...?"

Instead, she came face to face with somebody she hadn't seen in a while, sashaying over to her, beaming at the sight of her once Knightly friend, reaching close to her and resting a hand on the flare of her hip as those wine red hues took her in all in all her graceful glory. She could see she looked quite a bit troubled here, and Alisa simply rose an eyebrow:

"So what seems to be the problem.", she mused, finally folding her arms under her sizeable chest, squeezing it ever so softly between her as she looked left then right, before coming face to face with the white haired wonder at her side, "And more importantly, with such a charming young woman keeping you company...", quipped the sculptress, flashing that cool faint smile to the white haired woman, giving but a single moment's pause for Judina to introduce them, idly running a hand over the edge of her cleavage, making that pale, ample bosom jostle ever so slightly as she adjusted her bunnysuit, making herself as presentable as possible for the introductions, "You really should introduce us here, don't you think~...?"

Well, she had a few ideas as to who she might be~... Not like she could miss such a striking resemblance now, could she~?

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#4Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 am

Judina †
Well before Judina really consider if some one else had been here she would first kind of just start on how she was feeling. Well her problem is."Alisa please do not tell me, I really have to wear such an outfit as you are, It is mandatory for me to really do so?"Judina was easily trying to hide the fact that she was not the most confident in such an outfit and she just worst what she did because she was comfortable.

Judina was hoping that was would still be okay wearing what she had now, Maybe get getting away with wearing some bunny ears just to fit in. Judina was such a different woman considering how many people could be, She seemed to rarely not show much of her self all that often.

Judina had a lot of way she could most likely be a lot more awe inspiring, just never wanted too. Now Judina was polite enough to not ask for any exceptions from the dress code just trying to cover up how she felt about it right away.

Then it would lead into Judina realize she was not alone and did not realize."Wait some one else is here aside from you?"Was Alistair here and she did not know? or some one shy did not speak up around Judina.  So before this progressed anymore and she would use this moment to attempt to get her mind of her possible impending fate, Judina just quietly walked over to greet who this might be.

"I did not know myself, Hell-Wait...Mother?!"
And thus now this would control to spiral down to Judina wondering what was happening around her, Why was her mother here? when did she arrive? would she have to deal with even more trouble now?

#5Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:30 am

Judith Karlinius
Well it would this was an interesting moment to have happen, Then again Judith was not as reluctant to show herself, Thus it would lead into Alisa hearing what conversation between herself and Alisa. A casual conversation."Oh the type for compliments, I do thank you."When this would actually be reveal Judith was not only much smaller, Vastly more soft spoken and kind sounding."Your beauty does match the what I have heard of how you would look."Thus before anything else, Judith then took the massive bottle of white wine she had been carrying."I am Judith Karlinus, I am one of the members of Fairy Tail, I am unsure if any of my other members has shown up yet, However as a gift for good faith. I have this for you."

Judith's formal greeting complete."And as mentioned by my daughter, I am the mother of Judina."Judith's features and looks were not as large as her daughter or Alisa but considering how she was, Judith seemed a lot more confident in herself and more willing then anything else to follow along.

"A lot of the things I have brought with my husband here are all for the celebration, I did make them all myself."
Judith was a busy woman that was fore sure, But it did show the vast difference between mother and daughter. Only general facial features matches between them, Judina was a giant compared to her mother."Do free feel to do as you wish with all I have made and dropped off."

But how they different would show since."As long as you have one in my size, I am more then willing to follow along."Judith was not protesting Alisa's dress code, In fact she went to change before Judina, Even just walking into an area to change right away. Yet again as long as her dress was clean and neat in the end she did not care at all about wearing this outfit. A stark contrast between family.

#6Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:08 am

Alisa

"Why, it's not exactly mandatory but...", folding her arms under her shapely chest, Alisa cocked her head ever so slightly, her smile fading when Judy inquired whether or not she'd have to. In the end, the sculptress merely brought a finger up to her plush pink lips, almost pouting, "...I'd be dreadfully disappointed if you didn't... Still, you have nothing to worry about it. You of all people would look utterly ravishing if you wore it~"

In the end, that cool faint smile returned to her lips, almost coyly as she let her gaze drift down the fantastic form of the former knight, easily evidencing her occupation. Of course, the fact that she could look so deliciously cute as something as simple as wearing a bunnysuit... Now that was just adorable wasn't it~? By contrast, her

"Oh, only Illumin's honest truth, I assure you~", spoke the sculptress, raising a hand idly, and indeed, her eyes spoke volumes, evidencing how she meant every word from her lips. But even she couldn't help but raise a hand daintily over her shapely chest, visibly receptive to praise as her cheeks reddened ever so slightly, "Fufu~... You've quite the way with words yourself hmmm~...?"

She confirmed Alisa's suspicions all too swiftly, but really, no way she could have missed such a striking resemblance, especially when the motherly woman exuded much of the same homey aura as her daughter did, something you don't see every day in a world of rough and tough travelling mages:

"Ah, that answers the question as to who could have raised such a wonderful young woman.. Seemed almost unfathomable to think of it but now, it all makes sense~...", raising a hand over her mouth, Alisa couldn't help but giggle gracefully, before flashing her best smile as she offered the older woman a hand in greeting proper, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Mrs Karlinus. I hope you'll find your stay as enjoyable as we'll find your presence~"

Now... That was an interesting turn of events... Alisa imagined a present or two as she saw that carriage but... All of it...?! Her eyes actually widened at the sound of it, almost humbled by the sheer size of the gift as she waved her hands in front of her:

"Much appreciated, I'm sure the rest of the guild will feel just as thrilled as myself. Though we couldn't possibly eat or drink all of this now, could we? I insist you and your family stick around for all of the festivities~", but unlike the flustered daughter, the mother seemed keep on keeping with the dress code, leading Alisa to simply turning around and hooking a finger at the two women, beckoning them to follow her as she guided them upstairs, "Surely we can find something for both your sizes upstairs, if you'd follow me~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:09 am

Judina †
Judina was kind of left to her internal struggle between her own comfort and what would be fitting and requested to her by who was hosting, It seemed to be a bit of a rough struggle in her mind. So was going to try and get herself to settle mentally quickly.

These entire situations were not exactly her fancy and she generally left known for good reason, Maybe Alisa was just trying to help Judina in a far different manner, show Judina in a different view. It was not entirely on her mind quite away, After all she was well stuck in her ways.

Then well this followed."Wait, Father is here too? Oh god this is going to be horrifying..."These two were in the figurative manner, These kind of outfits are not one she would view fitting to be around her father with. This situation was breaking apart quickly for her."I don't think father would enjoy this."Judina was now still internally suffering while her mother and Alisa just seemed to be able to deal with. it so casually.

Judina seemed to just mention."What else my brothers are here as well?"She was more trying to figure out, Maybe she could salvage herself mentally if it was just her parents, She doubt either her brother would end up here, They had been missing from the public for years now.

Eventually just with a seemingly sigh of defeat mentally Judina would only give in because well, She found it rude. Maybe she would regret this later, Maybe she would not it just seemed like something she could at least attempt to forget or bury in her memories forever."Alright,It fine I will give in."Still sounding uncomfortable and unsure of herself, Judina was just forcing herself forward.

#8Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:31 am

Judith Karlinius
Not one to pass on her manners the offering of Alisa hand, Judith seemed to shake it like it was not even a second thought, Almost like she was far too use to be much more like a serious manner for the most part up until this point."Judith will just be fine."Judith did not want it to be all super serious.

One seemed in agony, Judith however was not, It showed maybe a bit how Judith was as a mother and a person as she casually walked over to her daughter, jumped and embraced her daughter."You will be okay, Your father is not much for large groups of people."It was most likely an interesting view for Alisa, She got to see how exactly Judina's family was."Your brothers however have not been seen in public for years,They are not here."So it was just them for the most part.

Even if Judina was uncomfortable with the idea slowly being able to come to terms with it."I am sure it will take time, I have had prepared everything for the possible long term, The drinks can be stored for a while, But I am sure a fair amount will be gone."With that and letting go of her daughter it was Judith who seemed more willing to just play along with the terms."For now however, I have to prepare just like Alisa has set example for."

So Judith would go with Alisa for this changing part, They were more then likely prepared for some one like Judina then Judith herself."Left stock is something, I am sure would be simple to deal, As long as everyone else drinks everything and eat the supply of chocolate, I am far more content."

However that was a worry for later."For now, I have something to change into, When your ready do please come up stairs with us."Judith seemed to be the calm mother. Now Judith was far more interesting in sizes and colours now, Having a feeling Judina would not be too far behind. Being posed on Alisa."Better question, in which colour does one have?"

#9Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Alisa

"Oh, i think you'll find I have as many colours as you can dream of~", chuckled the sculptress, winking knowingly as she strode up the stairs with a subtle, eye catching sway to her hips, her deft fingertips gliding over the handrail

And so Alisa lead the two women upstairs, to the master bedroom she shared with her wife. Neat and well tended to, vibrantly decorated in white and blue tones, with sculputres and various pieces of artwork, the pure white king size bed adorned by silken drapery. Every aspect of the room hinted at the couple who inhabited it, Sofia's love of adventure evidenced by the rather unique choices of decoration here and there, contrasting with Alisa's crystalline sense; even down to the lingering floral fragrance in the room, hints of lavander with a touch of sea breeze... Alisa didn't bother showing them around the room, after all, they hadn't come here for that. Instead, she opened a large closet, as big as the average bathroom, adorned by various outfits all around, and probably more in the myriad drawers below. Judina came first, if the way Alisa looked at her was anything to go by, brow furrowed as she started fishing out hangers from her closet:

"Hmmm, you're roughly the same size as Sofia...", spoke the sculptress, looking between Judina and the myriad clothes on display, sifting through the coat hangers as she scanned down the ravishing raven's elegant figure

Putting aside the question of why Alisa and Sofia had not one but multiple sets of bunny suits nearby, the sculptress didn't seem to pay it much mind as she went through her options, picking out a couple of them similar to the one she had on as she spoke:

"How's this one~?", she mused at last, flashing her a satisfied smile as she held the garmet in front of the girl, taking a step back to have a good long look at her before pressing it up to the knight, "Feel free to use the bathroom to change, if you'd like~... Try it on and show us how it looks."

Even though there were only women in the room, nobody as elegant as Alisa Vollan would ever request another woman to strip naked in front of her, not when that woman wasn't her lover or anything of the sort. Not that her wife would mind, in fact, she'd have been far more likely to pay those silly notions no mind~

"As for you, hmmm... I suppose you're closer to my size, aren't you...?", mused the sculptress, folding her arms under her bust as she took a good long look at Judith, cupping her chin as her brow furrowed, her gaze washing over her figure like a fashion designer drawing mental measurements, before turning around and going back to her wardrobe...

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:20 pm

Judina †
It was for the most part a figurative defeat for Judina. At least she was fine enough to not hang her own head in it, She had the out of the outfit option if she really needed to for her own mental sake.

Judina would be taking the rear in this situation just as she had already lagged behind in her mind while Alisa was already prepared and her mother was already just more ready to go.

For the most part she was quiet, Then again her judge of what would be fitting of her."Jeez so many different ones, I guess being not prepared for this was not a set back.."It did feel like more of a trap but Judina yet again yield, Only because she figured it would be best to relax about it.

Was this entirely evil? no but Alisa seemed to be good at getting people to in some manner to look there best. At least in this part Judina had faith it would not go so horribly, maybe if people did not point out too much how vastly different it was for Judina to not be in armour then maybe there was a way to salvage her worry.

"I have no reason to not to trust your judgment."
Judina did put it plainly that way, Taking the outfit as she went to change, the general way it was picked up she was actually changing was the some what gentle sound of heavy metal armor being placed on the ground, Even then after the general assumed time Judina would most likely be done changing she had not came out right away. Something that maybe her mother or Alisa would have to deal with if she took too long. Then again if Judith was most likely wishing to change next, She most likely knew how to get her daughter out of hiding.

#11Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:58 pm

Judith Karlinius
Watching as her own daughter would leave it would be posted to Judith what she would wear."Oh, Would I be? I could be honest to mention that in most way you might be larger then me."Judith would laugh about. She seemed to know and point out she knew she was fairly smaller then others.

"But I am sure something can work."Judith was more positive and delighted about this. She was never one to complain much. So far Judith had a feeling Judith would need a bit of extra time, Which she did not mind."I could never get her to even consider wearing such things."letting out a chuckle about it, it seemed the carried found memories always showed for Judith.

"Then again, She is much different then when she was smaller...She had a horrible case or being a brat back then...At least then she was easier to get clothing for and wore dresses then." She was reflecting on the past.

It was something she commonly doing now days was reflecting upon the early days of Judina."Now days she is more like her father, Not that it is horrible."It seemed fun for Judith, then again it also showed a lot of times, her mind was stuck in the past.

Eventually during her wait Judith would simply leave the request of her."When you have drank that bottle of wine I have given, I would enjoy feed back, Wine making is not exactly what I am master of."It was just what she focused on, Only because cooking and cleaning was more vast and easier for Judith to remember.

Eventually after they figure out what Judith would wear. Considering how much time Judina had taken, Judith seemed to just walk over to figure out what was going on, Eventually Judina would be insight while Judith was changing.

#12Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:49 pm

Alisa

"Nothing wrong with being prepared but... You didn't think you'd find yourself in Blue Pegasus without anybody to help you with fashion did you~?", she quipped, flipping her long hair stylishly behind her shoulder, her hand sliding down her curvaceous sides as it came to rest on the flare of her hip in a confident pose.

Quite honestly, if Judina happened to have some form of moral objection to bunny costumes, than Alisa would have let the matter rest, she could't be so callous as to push her that way now, could she? However, her hangups seemed a result of shyness than any actual objection, and as such, what better way to make her more comfortable with her body than letting her show off a bit?

"Fufu~... Maybe she just needed the right setting to encourage her hmm...?", she noted, cocking her head slightly, listening rather curiously to her mother's words on her daughter's upbringing, actually giggling ever so gracefully, covering her mouth with her palm as she tried imagining her as such, "...People really change when they grow up~... It's almost impossible to imagine her that way, comparted to the steely knight I know"

Indeed, same size might be a bit of a stretch... Alisa scratched her temple, giving Judith another look over before picking out the outfit and offering it to her:

"Well, close enough, i'd say... Besides, these outfits are quite flexible, so i'm sure you'll feel quite comfortable.", matching her hair, Alisa soon found a white bunny costume she felt would look rather eye catching on her friend's loving mother.

She looked utterly striking in her casual clothes, so Alisa had no doubt she'd pull off this outfit as masterfully as any member of Blue Pegasus. Well, they both would, after all, Judina herself had a figure she could take pride in, if she happened to be the kind of woman to take pride in such things:

"Oh, I'm surprised you'd gift homemade wine despite that... Quite frankly, hearing that makes me all the more interested in trying it out for myself~... And you should definitely join me for a drink~", Alisa's eyes widened for a moment there, unsure whether Judina was just being humble or if she did indeed lack experience making wine, "Still, I suppose we'll have time at the party won't we~? For now, you should go get dressed. Might help Judina feel a little let out of place don't you think~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Judina †
It must be fun for Alisa to realize that was entirely why Judina was protesting wearing these outfits, Just was not willing admit it, Nonetheless Judina ujst seemed to come to terms after finally getting herself to completely changes into this outfit.

Judina would carry her armour out of the change room more because it was seemed to take up space and Judina was worried about even if she did not really need too in the end, Then again she highly valued these pieces of armour to always be watching them, It never occurred to Judina to carry normal clothing at all.

It would be something to be of note. at least internally in her mind for the moment. Thus returning to waiting, Judina would find a place to set her armour down neatly. It was now her mothers' turn in which was just how she kept it for the moment.

She did not say much until she set her armour down."Well, I will go from here."She just casually mentioned trying not to get her mind to focus on it, She still did feel a bit exposed but that might be really it at this point.

That if she looked at herself or a mirror in any manner she might risk getting herself worked back up again."So...did i miss anything interesting?"Judina would ask Alisa while her mother was gone, It might be her trying to get use to it, She had not even put the ears on yet and she was trying to settle into her mind being okay about it."No doubt my mother is a bundle of joy to talk too."Judina almost seemed to be mention that slightly jokingly, But given the difference between the two, Judina being how different as she was, maybe in some ways Judina seem to find her mother annoying.

#14Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Judith Karlinius
She seemed to be agreeing with Alisa, After all beauty seemed to be something far more up Judith's way of being if anything else or just years for her being use to it."Keep in mind, Judina has never considered or worried about having to be catching for anyone persons view."Judith on the other hand seemed far more simple and in control about it, Like her views and perspectives were a lot more out there,Judith just seemed to have a feeling this might be eventual for it to happen."But in reality, Judina might just be running from something she fears doing...it is adorable in thought."

Nonetheless Judith did not seem heartless just if anything having her daughter learn through experience."I would help her it she would ask, Alas she does not."Judith was not trying to be cruel but if anything she was being the mother she was already use to being.Still if anything caring and harmless.

Collecting her outfit and even the ears right away."Well keep in mind, I have a lot more skills towards cooking and baking, wine making is new for me, I just generally had a decent idea for making white wine."If anything Alisa wanting to share the opening and a glass of wine with her was something she should have expected but for the moment she did not think it would offered so soon.

Nonetheless."I will have to talk my husband into it as well, smaller groups might be more interesting to him, Depending on his mood."It seemed Judith had however said yes to her offer, Just she had to finished changing which she just left to do, It might likely would not be long and left Judina and Alisa to talk to one another now.

#15Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:46 am

Alisa

"You'd be surprised at how many people do that in their own way..." , she spoke, idly rubbing her temple, almost awkwardly as she thought back to all the times she did the exact same thing

Thankfully, she had others to help her along, at times like these, nothing helps one get over their hangups as much as encouragement from the right person. Which is exactly what she planned to do her, though the fact that she arbitrarily deemed herself so might come of as somewhat presumptuous, that narcissistic streak certainly didn't see it as such.

"Oh my..." , for a moment there, all playfulness faded from her face as the sculptress's eyes flared open, that sinful sight of the former knight clad in her festive new outfit sinking in until she couldn't help but raise her hand over her mouth as her plush lips parted, "I must say, you look utterly ravishing... I suppose this is the first time i've actually seen you without armor on, hmm~? You should try it more often~"

No better way to help her feel more comfortable than raising her self confidence a bit, Alisa knew all too well. But even if she knew this for a fact, her words were utterly genuine. If she thought otherwise, she'd have surely encouraged her to try on a different outfit.

"I can't believe after all this time, you never told me your mother dabbled in wine making~"

She wasn't about to bring up all the delectable tales of Judina's childhood her mother had been regaling her with, she probably already expected that anyways, even if that playful little giggle didn't gave it away.

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#16Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Judina †
When it came to Alisa question Judina seemed to looked at her puzzled."Do your parents not dabble in such things by hand themselves?"Judina's naive knowings caught up to her in this and it kind of left it out in the open as this would progress as it did."My mother has always been one to go to such lengths, Her being in Fairy Tail is being a drink server and cook for it's members, She was a worker for the guild before becoming a member of it."Judina sounded confused enough to have her mind off of how she was feeling up until that point.

"My mother and father are both hands on type, Father on one hand makes things with metal and wood, My mother on the head makes things such as food and drink."This was what Judina seemed to assume most parents were like, At least because she most likely did not really have conversations with other peoples parents all that often so she just assumed everyone worked that way, Not realizing she had something that might be entire different to her family.

So just focusing on the conversation she would just mention."I am sure I could answer a few things you might wonder about my mother, Keep in mind she is with us and most likely able to answer anything you have in mind."Most likely because anything really in detail she would not really know, Even if Judina knew her mother well, She always had something left unexplained or up her sleeve.

as for the outfit part Judina seemed to realize just how long her mind was off of it. She froze mentally for a second at the realization of how she managed so long, The distraction just worked on her, seemingly the key to getting to cope.

#17Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith did not take as long as her daughter really to return, She was also vastly more quiet about it as she returned just really making a sound to ruin the conversation they where having, Mostly because Judith seemed to relish in the reality of her daughter having friends and being some one normal, Even if it just showed a bit more her what her normal was was lacking compared to others, After all the lives between were different, Judith had already taken full note of that. But she had already returned being dressed for the matter perfectly as she seemed to understand how to make her herself worked with the clothing.

With in the conversation Judith would simply take a chair carry it over to where Judina was standing and talking and then fix Judina's ears to be in place and perfect, along with a few minor details being out of place.

Then she would would step in."The list entirely is: Wine making, Cooking, Cleaning, Baking, Dancing,Gardening,Drink Mixing,Tea making,Coffee making and Medical if you were so inclined to try and remember Judina."Judith seemed to list it off effortlessly.

That however might be too much for Judina to remember."But maybe give Alisa a chance to see what you know of me, After all in some way I do more than just be a loving mother to you and your brothers."Nonetheless, Judith did maybe expect Alisa to have a few question for her, But she did have one thing to mention to Alisa."The wine I have attempt to make is suppose to taste like a Muscadet or Melon wine."It seemed like a fitting thing for Judith to mention while she was fiting Judina's bunny ears and her hair, These moment seemed to her normal.

#18Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:46 am

Alisa

"My parents... Can't do that anymore i'm afraid..." , spoke the sculpress, cupping her cheek, the ever present smile fading from her lips as she looked out the window

Her father wasn't dead but... He'd been utterly caught up in his quest to hunt down black sun, he wouldn't really have time to now, would he? Alisa understood it all too well, all the more so now that she had Sofia. If something that happened to her like what happened to her mom, perish the thought, Alisa knew too well what she'd do: She'd hunt them down to the ends of the earth, whatever it took:

"Fufu~... Well, you know what they say... You want something done right you should do it yourself~" , not one to be consumed by such thoughts in front of friends, on such a festive occasion like this, Alisa smiled and winked at the two women, showing her appreciation for her friend's parents and their dauntless drive to craft their own commodities to the best of their abilities. Even then, Judith's list certainly made her eyes widen a bit, Alisa bringing her hand up to her cheek, eyes flaring open, "Well... Now that is most certainly an impressive list hmmm? I suppose if you put it like that, you'll make me tempted to try out your coffee"

In the end, she could only turn around, eyes flaring open as she took in the mother's vibrant visage, tucked into that tantalizing bunny outfit. And yet, the woman looked perfectly at ease even in such a showy costume, something rather unusual for anyone in a guild other than Blue Pegasus:

"Well if you ask me... This sounds like something we should try out together. And with how much we have, we should defenitely try it out before the party~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Judina †
It did more and more pose that reality on to Judina that in fact not everyone had parents like hers, at least she was not uncomfortable about it."Oh..I am unsure if I should say i am sorry to hear that or not, I do not know anything about how your parents are."It was a casual mention but what her mother did to make sure she looked better then as she did not, the compliments did fly over her head, only before she was busy talking about other things.

With what her mother was going Judina for the most part did not seem annoyed right away. only blinking often because her mother's fingers were in her face. Slowly she would be however."Mother please, I am okay you do not need to do this."Judina mentioned to start with.

this would progress slowly."No..I am okay seriously mother."Judina was more and more annoyed. But trying to control herself. It would not take long for Judith to be done.

Judina would just let out of a sigh of how this situation went so far."Here i can not boast such skills, then again maybe that part of life isn't much of an interest for me."So far anyway, Judina if anything was hiding the face she was avoiding a love life all together.

Nonetheless they were already talking about drinking. which also was not her fancy either."is it already at an reasonable hour to drink? I did not notice."Then again Judina was easily focused on other things, After her mother would be done with Judina took a moment to stop and realize how many steps she had taken to try something different now. fear different then what Judina thought she would be like currently, Normal clothing was strange for her.

#20Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Judith Karlinius
Between what she was doing, Judith could easily just effortlessly continue her conversation."Such a reality is saddening, I do hope they are still good parent to you when they were able."Judith was at least able to express her empathy easily. Hopefully Judith was not digging into too much upon things she shouldn't.

Alisa at least have a lot of things that could easily be admired in some manners, nonetheless it would still not break the tiny mother's way of working."I also was a hermit for many years in my youth, So learning many things I did before marriage and children were more, natural in my case."Judith mentioned in some way being delighted about how her known skill have branched out.

With it being mentioned as an impressive skill."I am far more then willing to show whatever of my skill might be of interest, Entirely if you feel like you need to learn.Judith was not greedy with what she knew at least.

With the mention of trying what she could make of coffee."Do keep in mind there are a lot of different styles and ways to drink coffee, I myself are far use to a vanilla coffee black with it being my most preferred flavoured."Knowing how this small mother worked she knew most things already and could most likely attempt it.

With the mention of it Judith seemed already far more ready to drink."By all mean, I am more then willing to drink, If you wish for me to pour you the first glass, Do let me know."Judith mentioned, typical of her not to be serving herself right away, They both were ready now, maybe reminding Judina she would be around normal people in her new attire might not end well so they may have to slowly get her going.

#21Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Alisa

Alisa didn't really press the subject, not about to sour the party mood with tales of a bygone past, instead merely flashing the two an appreciating smile. Her mother had passed away years ago after all, Alisa had grieved as much as one person possibly could, as much as she did for her wandering father.

"Fufu~... Well, don't worry too much... After all who knows how exactly you'll feel in a few years from now hmm~?" , teased the temptress, winking knowingly at the girl, hand raising over her mouth, utterly delighted by the sight of the doting mother and her flustered daughter, shrugging when the girl wondered about the hours, "Well, just about every hour is good enough for a drink if the mood is right."

Spoken like a heavy drinker... Far from an alcoholic, Alisa did have a penchant for overindulgence, in stark contrast with her usual restraint on ordinary days. At times like these, she simply threw caution to the wind. After all, a life lived solely by the book is no life at all now, is it~?

"Though it would be awfully rude of us to hole up in our room and keep all this lovely nectar to ourselves hmm~?" , quipped the sculptress, winking knowingly at the two of them before pivoting on one heel, her long hair fluttering behind her as she once again hooked the finger at the mother and daughter pair, cooly striding back out of the room and inviting them back downstairs, "Come on, let's go back to the lounge~... It is a far more fitting place for wine tasting, I can tell you that much~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#22Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat May 01, 2021 2:05 pm

Judina †
Since she was free upon the horrible grasp of her mother's view of not being perfect looking as she was viewed by her mother, In some ways Judina was use to it and understood this was just how her mother worked."I would like to still feel a bit different in some manner, But life is far too hard to guess what it can be in a few years."Judina would at least have her view in on that.

But moving on was always the good part. She thought about hiding here was good and she would mention it here."I mean...I can just hide here right?"Judina said only because she was hoping it would work, Only to kind of just continue on the way to prepare to leave.

When it came to drinking Judina could mention."I am really not use or adverse to drinking as my mother is, It has been year since I have drank."Judina could mention, She had done a lot of other things then sitting around and drinking.

With a bit of a laugh she would just say."Maybe in contrast to both of your wine drinking, i can just stick to water."If anything Judina would most likely have to be talked into it.

At least she was still trying to face her fears and started walking from this isolated room, To be more out in public with the rest of the people, Hopefully she would not internally die. The lounge would be a good test for her, At least Alisa would help and in some manner was a safety net for Judina.

Maybe as long as no one really mentioned it too much to Judina she would be safe, If her mind was not on it she was going to be okay.

#23Judith Karlinius 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sat May 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Judith Karlinius
What a time everything was for this situation. Judith was happy and ready to go."Well there is a drink for any kind of day as well."Judith would laugh about it, Since so far she knew so many things about drinks and what time of days were good for them.

"I did not intend to keep many people waiting, It seems my pickiness for making sure Judina looked her best might have taken a bit too long."She would also laugh just lightly at this, only because she knew it did annoy Judina, as well she was just only being herself as well.

Nonetheless, Judith herself did not mind herself to continue on, Already having plans to find a comfortable spot and sit."I am sure more interested in hearing any detailed of my minor exploration into wine making."Given how Alisa seemed more extremely interested, Alisa would be more likely the better judge.

After all."My husband was not interested in any testing of wine,I had a few different situations of brewing that I had bottled with no one to tell me if they were good."Judith's exploring might be to Alisa's benefit.

After all with Judith's coming line."Maybe if this works out, I may consider making more wine and selling it. A bit maybe horrible of me to use a festive gathering for testing."Judith would only mention this as they were travelling to sit down and drink.

A wonderful things that Judith would only ask."When we sit down, Where are your wine glasses?"Judith was maybe not use to anyone who might pour the glasses for them, Then again she did not even ask about a place to sit down since that was not on her mind, She should be but wasn't.

#24Alisa 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Sun May 09, 2021 10:17 am

Alisa

"Ufufu~... Considering this is my bedroom, i'd recommend against it... Sofia might get the wrong impression~" , she chimed, winking playfully at her as she coaxed the girl back out of the room, "Oh dear... Almost sounds like the last time you had a drink was when we went out for that drink."

Even then, her hand rose over her mouth, brow arching in bewilderment. They did share a drink that time, so she knew for a fact Judina wasn't really abstinent in that regard. If anything, she felt more like a social drinker than anything.

"Well, you have nothing to worry Judina~... If you don't partake, well, that just leaves more for us~" , teased the tall temptress, her hand gliding gracefully down the railing as she lead the two women back down to the lounge where they'd met, drawing the eyes of quite a few men and women alike, wherever they went, "Though I'll say, that sounds rather surprisng... Usually the easier part of wine making is finding eager drinkers to sample it~"

She was used to it, understandably, barely even noting the attention by now while visibly delighting in it, brushing her long hair gracefully behind her bare shoulder, flashing that cool, captivating smile in return. Once they finally reached the lounge, her brow crooked when the mother mused on the wine glasses, to which Alisa merely chuckled and waved her hand dismissively:

"Oh, don't worry about that... The boys at the bar can help us out~"

Instead, she merely pointed towards the bar where a finely dressed waiter awaited them, he too clad in a rather burlesque bunny suit:

"Would you be so kind as to pour us two glasses of Mrs Karlinus' wine~?" , spoke the sculptress, taking a seat at the nearest stood, all but cooing in contentment at the soothing velvety lining against the bare, silken softness of her skin. As her arms came to rest over the counter, the lithomancer crossed her long, luscious legs in a flowing, graceful motion, cradling her chin with one hand as she turned her gaze to Judina, "Oh... And a glass of water too~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Judina † 

Wait I have to wear what!?(PSF-Judina/Judith-Open) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 5:08 am

Judina †
The situation of the room they were leaving Judina would remark, because her mind was more flustered at what it was."I do hope she would not think anything horrible,You are a lovely woman, I am not tending anything that might be wrong."Judina mention sound like she might had been worried about that for a moment, not realizing it was more suppose to be humour.

She would also freeze there for a moment, After all Judina forgot about that and had not drank anything since."Yeah...I have not drank any wine since that moment."She never even told her mother anything about that situation, After all she just remembered all that information from that very small tiny mother who was with them both.

Judina would most likely not want to drink much wine, Then again if anything shows she may dig into it slowly. Then again her mother and Alisa were far more interested in drinking wine. For now the water would be okay.

This all showed the kind of life was completely different then just doing everything by herself, it showed when her mother was already prepared to get glasses for wine. Judina might feel like this life was strange.

That or it easily spoiled people. At least when it showed Judina had taken wine drinking before, She would just mention."Maybe a bit later I will have a glass, Just do not personally fancy it for the moment."It seemed internally Judina had been slightly worried about what her mother thought, Even if in reality Judith was most likely not worried or bothered by whatever her daughter did because she was just alive, safe and breathing. Then again could be Judina just might be sure what kind of wine she wanted to drink either, There was a chance of talking her into it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum