Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely Days [Manzo]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Atani 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:15 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 209 | @ Manzo -
Though Manzo did not shed any clarity on her confusion about the various 'generations' of slayers, her feelings melted away into something akin to bliss as his clawed hands ran through her hair. His form was that of a beast, but his touch couldn't be any more gentle. The elf had never dwelled upon what the Woodland Dragon Slayer would be like, but simultaneously she had not expected them to be such an ideal personification of nature itself. It was nothing short of incredible.

Atani looked to Manzo, emerald eyes gleaming with interest as they met his own set of draconic topaz ones. She tried her best to conceal her delight, but she felt like a tiny elfling waiting to hear a great fantastical story. Suppressing what she could, Atani calmly nodded her head.

"Sure," she smiled. "How did it all start?"

She had to know. He had mentioned stumbling across the dragon by mistake, but part of her found that hard to believe. Dragons were large, towering beasts. Even if a nature dragon had been asleep on the greens, hidden by the surrounding trees, its scaly form would have been impossible to miss. That, of course, and she had heard rumors of dragons being rather avoidant of humans.
bloop ♡
template by punki of adoxography

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#52Manzo 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Manzo

"Well I had this dream you see."He said as he stepped back from her. He slammed his hands together causing a hammock made of vines to spring forth from the ground. Held together by wood, and flowers, it was a simple utility spell, but one that was quite useful.

He would situate himself inside the hammock, motioning for her to come to him and lay. It was a nice way to hear a story. He had many stories, he was not sure of where to start. Would it be the one where he watched two mature males fight over the right to mate. Would it be the one where he was taught how make things from his imagination out of wood.

Would it be the one where he was granted the title of sage from the dragons he had learned from. Perhaps he should tell her about the time he was eaten. Yes, eaten, strange thing to tell someone about. Considering he is still, well alive and not at all digested. "Wait, where would you like me to begin?" Perhaps he should just ask the lady where she would like to begin.

He was know to be a bit of rambler at times, he had an issue of talking far too much.

#53Atani 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:52 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 219 | @ Manzo -
So, it had all started with a dream?

It seemed their adventures had parallel beginnings, though Atani would give no hint to that as of yet. Instead, she quietly watched as a hammock made of twisted vines erected from the ground. Manzo gestured for her to rest in it alongside him. Without a word, the elf stepped out of the warm water and draped a dry towel around her body before settling down on the hammock. She stroked her hand over the thick vines, sturdy enough to hold their weight, yet soft enough to lay comfortably upon.

As Manzo asked where he should begin his tale, Atani turned on her side to face him and propped her head up in the palm of her hand. Droplets of water trickled down her forearm. "Well it sounded like you were going to tell me about some sort of dream, unless it doesn't have anything to do with meeting the dragon?"

It would have been strange if he did. Not a bad strange, but one that would leave Atani wondering. Even among the most magical folk, it was rare to receive prophetic dreams by natural means. Or at least, that was what the elves told her. Perhaps their knowledge was limited to their kind, but she was trusting of their arcane studies.
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#54Manzo 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:44 pm

Manzo

As the two lay in the hammock, he summoned forth a small vine to gently rock them back and forth. It was a comforting feeling to sway back and forth through the air. Almost as if you were being carried by a cloud in some way. What a lovely thing it would have been to get to sleep on a cloud he thought.

Though that was not the point here at all. The point was, that he had a dream about a dragon, so that was obviously the best place to start in his own mind.
"Right so, as I was saying. I had a dream about a dragon. I figured it was just like, a side effect from the previous lacrima I had put in my chest. Though this dragon was nothing like I what I thought the Poison dragon should be like."

All truth's told, he didn't actually know what to expect from a Poison Dragon. Though he did kind of peg them to be serpent like. Though the dragon he had dreamed about, was proud, and somewhat ancient. Like you could count his age somewhere on his body if that's something you were interested.

"The dream took place in a deep forest. So naturally I went to go look for that place. To see if there was something more to it right?"

#55Atani 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:35 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 211 | @ Manzo -
Normally, prophetic dreams did not come to even mages with ease; however, Manzo's situation was far from ordinary. A lacrima had been implanted in his chest. Though he glossed over a few details, Atani surmised it to be a lacrima related to the Poison Dragon, whatever that may be. He had mentioned something of a lacrima before, though she was surprised it was related to the Poison Dragon of all things. His powers seemed nothing of the sort, though she hadn't yet seen the full extent of his abilities. The ace of Blue Pegasus doubtlessly could do far more than grow a zen garden.

"What did the dragon look like then?"

When she thought of poison, she thought of the thick purple substance plants could be turned into, or the green gasses that burned the skin and lungs. A dragon that could produce something so corrosive was not something Atani would want to actively pursue, but that was not the case for Manzo. Whatever the dragon in his dream was, he was seemingly unafraid of it.

"The Woodland Dragon, I'm guessing this was then?" The elf quirked a brow. "I was under the impression dragons were not very fond of humans. This spot in the forest must've been hard to find."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#56Manzo 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Manzo

She had a point, dragons were not overly fond of humans. In fact if a standard human were to approach a dragon, they would certainly be met with aggression. Or ever worse, have their life ended. Which was something that could have befell him, had he not been one of their kind. "I am one of their kind, even if only by a small margin. I possess their scent, and their magic. Though they did not trust me. Due to the fact that I was indeed a Poison Dragon. Coming into their domain of life, they smelled death on me."

It was only by sheer luck, that he had managed to gain their trust in any way at all. "In their culture, for a male dragon to be accepted, it requires a show of strength. I had to withstand all their roars at once." It was not an easy task. But one that he did ultimately meet, Though his body, was ravaged beyond recognition.

They would of course heal him in the end, and give him a new face, and subsequently, a body that could withstand the violence that was evolution. He held Atani close to him as he remembered the pain he had to endure in those moments. Because it was just a moment, but it felt like a year.

#57Atani 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Sun May 02, 2021 12:45 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 253 | @ Manzo -
Atani now understood Manzo's situation. Dragons were not unlike other animals. They could sniff out one another, determine who was friend from foe, family from stranger. With having the poison dragon's lacrima placed inside of him, Manzo found himself on both ends of the dragons' alertness. They knew him to be similar to them despite appearances, but also knew his scent to be that of a threat. Atani wrinkled her nose just at the thought of reeking death. For a poison dragon no less, she could only imagine it was of rotting corpses teamed with burning acid. The only way for Manzo to prove his worth was with several dragons roaring at once.

Atani could feel his pain as he pulled her body close to his. "All of them?" she murmured, not before realizing he had been among multiple scaled beasts. Even one was enough to strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest warrior. "I'm sorry."

She curled her fist against his bare chest from which vines instinctively crawled up and looped around his shoulder, stretching all the way to his upper back like a tender hug. The remnants of her healing magic gave off a soothing feeling, though she had not intentionally allowed her magic to do so. She had not even imagined vines to grow in the first place; they just followed her desire to ease his pain.

Little did she know, her vines gave off the same feeling they did the day she healed Manzo during the incursion.
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#58Manzo 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Tue May 04, 2021 11:24 pm

Manzo

The feeling of her vines around his body. It was so familiar, almost as if Kerri was here, saving his life all over again. It was hard to cope with, he had the feeling of choking back his tears, as well as a lump in his throat to deal with all over again. It was like when Atani first stopped into the shop. She had to be the same person, no two magic feelings are the same. The fact that it was even possible , was almost too much for him to bare.

Streams of tears began to cascade down his face, the memories of watcher her walk away in those blood soaked streets never to return. It was all too much for his soul to bare. How could she be Kerii, how could she forget him. What happened here? All of these were painful questions. But ones he felt like he had to ask. Though he knew she would not be able to answer them.

But what was he to do? Sit here, and speak to her like she was some kind of a stranger. She wasn't, she could not be, but at the same time she was. His heart ached with the burden of his unresolved feelings. He felt foolish for being so attached to someone who he had spent so little time with. But that bond of trauma. To not have Kerii around, felt as though a piece of him was missing.

He would truly do anything to keep that bond. She was his first real friend in years. She was special, she showed him that there was still light to be found in the darkness. He owed her so much, and yet, he could not even properly thank her. Which was like someone dropping a two thousand pound weight on his chest.

He held her tightly, her face pressed against his chest. He could not help but hold her so closely, and tightly. Placing his lips squarely on the top of her head. Running his fingers through her, all whilst hyperventilating. But he could not offer he any kind of explanation, even if she asked for one.

#59Atani 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Fri May 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 226 | @ Manzo -
Eyes shut and fingers not attached to the vines gently hugging the Dragon Slayer, Atani was not aware of the spell she had cast until she heard Manzo's breathing patterns change. The intervals for the rise and fall of his chest hastened. The normally quiet breaths became audible as he began to hyperventilate. Alarmed, Atani was about to pull herself from him, but he held her close instead.

The elf's eyes fluttered open and she gasped under her breath. Though from the angle she was at she could not tell how far her vines stretched, she could see its faint green glow casting a healing light upon Manzo's skin. Not realizing she had done that, Atani was very much caught off guard. The light from her spell quickly faded. The vines withered into nothingness, releasing its grip on Manzo.

"I- I'm sorry," she stammered, gripping her fist even tighter. "I didn't mean to do that, I uh-- Are you okay?"

How pathetic. She had spent so long remastering her use of nature magic in the home of the elves, the place that was essentially the heart of nature itself. And she was good at it, but now... Now it seemed her mastery of it wasn't as good as she thought. Her emotions overtook her conscious thought, and as a result it sent someone into a panic.
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#60Manzo 

Lonely Days [Manzo] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Manzo

He could tell that she had tapped into something within herself by accident. It was apparent to him that she was beating herself up for this act. Which meant if he did not calm himself he would probably lose this moment with her in an instant. He needed explain himself before it was too late.

"This, this isn't your fault you know.." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Why on earth was he like this, and especially now of all times. Then another thought came to him, why did he care what a total stranger thought of him. What happened to him.

In most circumstances like this he would have just run from the person who made him like this. Because if a random stranger can bring you to your knees. You should run from that person, because said person could be the end of you in more ways than one. Which was terrifying in and of itself.

"Your healing magic, it reminds of the someone I lost. Almost feels the same. Sorry I keep bringing that up. I'm sure you're sick of it." He couldn't help it, but he knew it probably didn't feel good to have someone brought up with you're with someone else. She would probably grow to hate his company at this rate.

EXIT.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum