Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Esperia 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Esperia

It was during the aftermath of the events surrounding Esperia's encounter with Yarghast that so much had changed, not the least of it being the peculiar mutation her body underwent. Although a brief research period was all she needed to discover the fact that by all means she was still a 'human' being, the fact remained that Yarghast her Lacrima had been potent enough to mutate her body in certain ways, whether it was the dragon-like scales covering part of her body, the curved horns or the unusual powers now at her disposal, it didn't change the fact that she looked quite similar to the humanoid form of some of the Named Dragons that had been sighted, at least if not for the absence of wings.

It had taken some effort to ensure the members of the syndicate had all been informed of her odd condition, but the work had been done, and for now she could turn her attention toward a different matter, preparing for the events that were to come, and that meant ensuring she and her allies were at their best to deal with the encroaching threat of Nacht's minions. Fortunately, one of her closest allies was within the floating castle where she dwelled, and on this particular day she had decided to seek out the sentinel Syndicate's guild master for a different reason than the usual pleasantries.

"Konyo~" Esperia chimed softly as she reached for the handle of the door leading into the guild master's office, a mere formality considering her new powers could make her walk in and out of the office in a blink of an eye.

Once confirming Konyo was indeed there, something she didn't doubt, although she was not entirely certain if Konyo was working, or enjoying one of 'her' usual naps, Esperia continued to speak. "I'm sure the sentinels informed you already of the recent sightings of dragons rampaging around the region and--- ah?"

Noticing she had forgotten to discuss the change in her appearance she hummed softly, clearly amused at her state. "It seems that absorbing an Ancient Lacrima was an experience that left its mark on me, although I assure you I'm still the same silly witch you have known for the last couple of months~ Even if some might wonder if I'm a Named Dragon..."

Sighing in faux annoyance she continued speaking. "I thought it might be a good idea for us to stretch our legs a bit before the big battle, and I know just the right spot for such a event~ Although I have only recently been experimenting with this type of magic~"

She traced a circle in the air with her fingers, a large pathway of sorts tearing a gap between the space next to her. "It's a fancy trick, similar to Kamui but much more refined~ I'm sure you'll like the change I made to the scenery~" And with that she awaited Konyo's response.

-
Started training Personal Domain
- since not much involving the spell was used yet I'll start counting next post-

Last edited by Esperia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Konyo 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:36 am

Konyo

Ever since that fateful day, Kon has felt this lingering sense, a truly unease one, the idea of knowing just where everyone was regardless of who they were. From the mud-covered children in the alleys of some backwater town to the highest of Nobles in the capital cities all across Earthland. It weighed heavily on his heart to know that someone could hold such power whether it was him or not didn’t matter. Even now he could sense the presence of his fellow sentinel, Esperia coming toward him without seeing, hearing or even smelling them. It was ultimately something he wouldn’t be comfortable discussing with anyone fearing that they might want this ability for themselves or foster resentment towards this involuntary knowledge gifted to him by consuming the lacrima of who was undoubtedly a wise and powerful Dragon. Just who this dragon was unknown to him, merely that the magical shard came into his possession through a series of fortunate circumstances.

Presented with the forewarning of Esperia’s arrival, Kon hastened the washing of his hands, covered in blood. He had been out hunting game, something he had never taken part in nor had an interest in, but something was changing within him. Removing the dried crimson that cling to his metallic fingers, Kon halted with a glance in the mirror. Reflected back at him was someone he could barely recognize, a budding woman with long lilac hair, far longer than it had ever been when he was a man. Running his right hand across his face towards the back of his head, he could feel the hardening scales that clustered towards his ears beneath his porcelain white skin, before racking his fingers over his right ear. “So this is what it means to be a Dragon Slayer, Hmm?” Commenting to himself as he dried off, hoping to ready himself to meet with Esperia.

His hopes were immediately shattered however as he walked into his office with everything suddenly either up on the roof or merely floating around him. It was as though gravity itself had decided to have a party. Jarring was an understatement at best, He hoped they wouldn’t stay in the room for too long as he could already feel his stomach turning circles. Before he could fight a force of nature itself, Esperia announced herself with a resonating “Konyo.” His response was just as blunt. “Enter.” It seemed that she too had developed more Draconic traits perhaps more prominent than Konyo, however, it would certainly become a talking point between the two of them. A particular problem was immediately highlighted by his fellow dragon slayer with them now resembling the recently revealed dragons in humanoid form.

It was true to be sure that they were looking more and more like dragons every single day, they still had relations between members of the public who could easily inform others they were indeed human. The question is would they though?, Dragons had become an enemy to the world, and what’s one more label to be put on them anyway? “You’ll find I’ve also developed similar traits as you, although not as strongly? at least not yet.” Chuckling off towards the end. “Oh try to ignore the room, things around me have been a bit off in the staying on the ground department.”

Leaning on the door frame behind him, Kon nodded in agreement as Esperia proposed the two of them sparred. “Certainly...though my own abilities are a bit vague, It seems I can’t use frost magic anymore, eh, perhaps consuming the lacrima had something to do with it.” Without another moment's notice, Esperia tore a hole in space as simple as one would tear a piece of paper in half. “Curious…” Muttering under his breath, unsure about the outcome he lingered in place. “After you, I’ll join you once you’ve gone through.”

#3Esperia 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:08 am

Esperia

Esperia couldn't help but chuckle at Konyo's remark about their appearances. "Indeed, I'm still in the midst of investigating, but my theory is that the Lacrima of the Ancients possesses a higher potency in the dragonic essence compared to the Elders or younger generations, which means if a compatible human body ends up absorbing it, we likely end up attaining some of the properties of the ancients, which might explain why we look similar to the more powerful dragons, or other side-effects." She gestured playfully at the room they were in before she continued. "Of course, do stay close please, while the pathway is stable, it is attuned to me so straying too far tends to be 'problematic' for others."

Gently extending a hand, as if inviting Kon to take it Esperia approached the pathway and stepped inside it. It would take only a moment after Konyo's entree into the portal when the pathway would close behind them and the duo found themselves in the rift between dimensions.

Esperia casually walked forward, the ground underneath her lit up as a platform materialized similar to a path she was walking, especially since the platform seemed to trail before and behind her footsteps.

"During my time with the Ancient Yarghast I learned a lot about the various Dimensions that exist outside of Earthland, albeit it is ill-advised to traverse away from the paths I create, there are entities... hounds of some sort that if they catch the scent of your trail, will lead to certain doom, even Yarghast prefers to avoid them."

As they walked along the path up ahead seemed to lead to another portal opening up, and as they stepped through it, a mysterious spectacle awaited them. A seemingly infinitely stretching field of grass and lush flowers stretched around them, going as far as the eye could see, and up on a nearby hill stood a table with a pair of chairs, an umbrella over it providing shade from what surely might had been either a magical projection, or a entirely different sun from the one they knew in Earthland. There were even a basket full of snacks and a teapot which seemingly was still fresh since there was some steam pouring from the lid.

"Welcome to the 'Garden', my own pocket dimension~ A perfect place for us to train in peace without the concern of damaging our surroundings~ Also in case you're curious, this realm actually also connects to the countless other pathways I traverse~ If so wanted, we could arrive in any location within Earthland that I am aware of within the blink of an eye~"

She turned toward Konyo and smiled calmly at her. "And there we have it~ We can also converse in absolute privacy here, since only Yarghast is capable of entering this place, and she holds no interest in the affairs of Earthland any longer."

She stretched her arms lightly into the air and hummed softly. "So~ Want to get straight to training, or prefer to have a little chat first?"

WC: 507/2000

#4Konyo 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:10 am

Konyo

Perceptive as ever, Esperia had come to the same conclusion he had, their lacrimas were affecting them on a scale multitudes greater than traditional ones. Both for better and for worse, even now she was making light of their current situation with all of the possessions in the room seemingly having a mind of their own. He too could only leave with a half-cracked smile, briefly clenching his inorganic fists developing a radiating aura around his otherworldly form. “I do trust you and your astral projection abilities, but we are here to train after all and I’d prefer to start in the air if that’s okay with you...” The flight was something that remained a virtually unparalleled ability when it came to movement, except for the elusive teleportation abilities which Esperia could once again perform as part of her own Dragon Slayer Magic.

The extent of her abilities both troubled him and gave him great hope for things to come. At this stage, he felt that he could entrust her with a great deal of this both from deeds they had performed together and those she had done prior to them having even met. Hesitating no longer, Kon hovering perhaps half a meter off the air, grasped her extended hand, before being projected by her side. Tales of forewarning, demons, and beings of great power were uttered by the Dragon Slayer. He meanwhile merely tightened the straps of his armor before drawing his cap over his head, bunching up his lengthy lilac hair in the process. Wriggling out the troublesome strands of hair pinching his skins, he sighed in relief.

The change in environment had been jarring to say the least, for so long now, Kon had spent these past years in the harsh mountains or the forests of Worth Woodsea. This would be the first time that he would be face to face with a grassy plain, it was utterly delightful. Esperia’s openness of her abilities was a stark contrast to his own shut-off approach. Clutching his warmth sapping Everfrost, he listened on as Esperia proclaimed that they were completely safe, utterly alone. And yet he could not feel a sense of unease while it might be true to her knowledge that only one other could enter, but he just came back to the demons and monsters she mentioned earlier.

“Pocket Dimensions are a delicate matter, Esperia, while I don’t dismiss your credibility If you become complacent in alternative realities you are inviting chaos.” His warning stemming from the conflict that humanity overcame against both Demons and Seraphim. “In any case, I think it is appropriate for us to waste no more time and begin our training, don't you agree?” Without any further notice, Kon immediately released his grasp and thrust out towards his Dragon Slayer peer sending out a massive wave of energy. With this powerful blast of energy sending Esperia hurtling away from him, Kon took into the skies where counterattack would be impractical without notice.

Wind in his hair, almost reaching the limits of his flying abilities, fluttering about, Kon shouted out down to Esperia, looking down upon the grass flats. “It’s fortunate that we are not enemies and we are in a controlled environment like this, otherwise I have a feeling we could destroy a mountain without even realizing what we had done.” Half-joking, half-serious, he looked at Esperia with hesitation knowing there was something more behind her than just a lot of mana and a powerful Dragon Slayer. Just as he had his various oddities, Esperia would have her own.

Stats, Items & Spells

Strength: 1 + 200 (With Left Hand) + 60 (with the Singularity)
Speed: 501 + 40 (Galaxy Dragon's Galactic Chase) (1001 in flight from Pilot Cap) + 60 (Asmann Earring) - 30 (- 60 Singularity / Spellshield ) - 60 (Urdurain)
Constitution: 101
Endurance: 61
Intelligence: 502
Mana: 7,690/7850

Spells

• Name: Galaxy Dragon's Galactic Chase
    Mana Cost: 200
    Requirements: Galaxy Dragon Slayer Magic
    Type: Supplementary - Self-Buff (Speed)
    Element: Arcane
    Range: -
    Cooldown: 4 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user clenches their fists and spreads their arms next to them. The user's body is then surrounded by a magical coating, allowing them to move through the air. Even if someone could detect their trajectory, it is difficult to catch them since they can quite freely through the air at a higher speed.

• Name: Galaxy Dragon's Gravitational Palm
    Type: Offensive
    Range: 20 Meters
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: The user pushes their palm forward towards a target to release an invisible blast. The blast has a height and width of 2 meters. It causes damage on impact and knocks the target back for the remainder of the range.

Weapon

Name: Midas' Gauntlet
Slot: Weapon
Type: Hand
Class: Mythic
Quantity: Limited
Element: Light
Damage: +200
Durability: Indestructible

Requirements

• The user does not have to be of a class that can wield off-hand weapons but can be used in the off-hand slot.
  • Users that have collected a relic may ignore any pre-existing requirement for any of the nine. They also receive a 50% discount as the finder of the relic weapon while receiving a 25% discount for all other relic weapons, no other discount apply when purchasing a relic weapon.

Drawbacks

• Paranoia: The Spirit of Midas inside the Gauntlet carries on his strong desire to keep the Gauntlet to himself, this spreads to the current bearer. Midas' corrupted will affects the user with a strong desire to protect and keep the gauntlet from others, eventually turning into paranoia.
  • Fused: The Midas' Gauntlet is permanently fixed to the user's hand until their death or the loss of the hand.

Abilities

• Golden Touch: Anything struck by the Midas' Gauntlet will immediately turn to gold and become immobile if the target's overall or limb durability reaches its limits the effect will apply across the limb or the entire rest of the targets body. Note: This effect does not apply to the user or their equipment.
  • Midas' Nullification: Midas' Gauntlet can turn spells into gold upon hitting it. The wielder must pay the same amount of mana as the spell they are hitting to transmute it.

Off-Hand

Name: Urdurain
Type: Off-Hand
Weight: Heavy
Class: Legendary
Element: Lightning

Abilities

• Indestructible: The item is indestructible.

Drawbacks

• Speed: -60

Earrings

Name: Asmaan Earrings
Type: Earrings
Quantity: Unlimited

Bonus

Speed: +60

Necklace

Name: Everfrost
Type: Necklace
Class: Unique
Quantity: Custom
Element: Frost
Durability: 1x S-Rank

Abilities

• Frost Shift: Everfrost is an enhanced gemstone that allows the user to change their item and magic spells cast to frost. Doing so will increase the mana cost of the spell by 50%.

Note: This does not affect racial transformations, spell transformations or innate abilities such as consumption.

Armor

Name: The Singularity
Slot: Armor
Type: Heavy Armor
Quantity: Arcane
Durability: 3x S-Rank

Drawback

Speed: -60

Bonus

Strength: +60

Spells

• Name: Gravitational Singularity
    Mana Cost: 10% of Total Base Mana
    Requirements: The Singularity
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Effect: The user pulls the void into themselves causing them and their equipment to instantly reduce to a quarter of their original size.  They are fully capable of casting magic and physically attacking. This is a transformation and not a spell. Therefore, it cannot be canceled by artefacts or magics that can cancel spells.

• Name: Lock-down
    Range: 20 meters
    Cooldown: 4 posts
    Effect: The user draws back their arm towards them before clicking their fingers at a location or target to cast this spell, a magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a wave of energy 4 meters in diameter grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This wave will then compound into itself and dealing 1x A-Rank damage to everything in the area.

• Name: Gravity Push
    Mana Cost: 100
    Range: 2 meters
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Effect: The user slams their hands together creating a powerful blast that surrounds them pushing away everything that is within 2 meters of them at spell speed before dispersing shortly after.

Helm

Name: Pilot Cap
Slot: Head
Type: Cap
Weight: Light
Quantity: Wind

Abilities

• Windcaller: The user receives a 1 post cooldown reduction on Wind-type spells.
  • Top Gun: The user can fly twice as high with Flying-type spells.
  • Aerial Pursuit: The user's movement speed while flying is increased by one tier compared to their movement speed on land.

Relic

Name: Millennium Eye
Type: Eye

Abilities

• Power Scouter: When looking at a target, the user can see the amount of mana they posses and their exact distribution of attribute points. They cannot mention the number to others since it would make no sense to them, but the user can make perfect sense of the value they see.
  • Type Scouter: The user can see the type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary etc.) of a spell when looking at one, and also the elemental-type to which that spell belongs. The user can also see which type of mana a target possesses when looking at them (Fire, Water, Earth etc.).
  • Mana Seeker: The user can see mana with the Millennium Eye. Therefore, even if their vision is completely blurred or the target is invisible, they can still see the silhouettes of whoever that possesses mana. Depending on how much mana they possess, the silhouette appears brighter or dimmer.

Companion

Name: Timcanpy
Slot: Companion
Race: Construct
Mana: 2000

Statistics:

• Strength: 1
  • Constitution: 121
  • Speed: 31

Perks

• Matched Speed: While tethered, the wisp may travel at the same speed as their tethered partner.
  • Flight: The companion is capable of flight, and can cover up to one meters above the ground or match the height of their tethered partner.

Spells

• Name: Overcharge
    Requirements: None
    Range: Nil
    Cooldown: 4
    Effect: Timcanpy may overcharge itself allowing it to use the rest of his abilities more frequently and more efficiently, contextually receiving a 1 post cool-down reduction and a 10% mana reduction. This effect carries over to those tethered to Timcanpy.

• Name: Tether
    Effect: Timcanpy throws a beam at a target which will pull the spirit within 5 meters of them if they are more than 15 meters away while Io is tethered to the target, the target will receive 1xA rank worth of healing that Timcanpy receives on top of any healing that the target gains from other methods. If the target or Timcanpy leaves the maximum range of 20 meters the tether will break.

Last edited by Konyo on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total

#5Esperia 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:58 am

Esperia

Esperia's lips curved up into a smile as Konyo explained that he did trust her and her abilities, but that they were here to train after all. It was refreshing to know that even someone as mighty as the Sentinel's leader took her seriously, of course, it was only fitting then that she would provide her with a spectacle worthy of Konyo's time!

"Of course~ Despite the fact that this is a pocket dimension, I doubt demons or other beings would possess the means to forge a pathway to connect to this realm, it would take Yarghast's involvement to succeed in something like that, but I'll take heed to your warning and remain cautious~"

As Konyo released his grasp upon her hand, the sudden thrust toward her made Esperia's smile not waver for a moment, her other hand already raised partway to her neck, and at the same time the wave reached her, it seemed to pass straight through her? It must had been a peculiar sight to behold, the silver-haired witch's body seemed to be pulled into a warping vortex, and as the powerful blast of energy knocked up some of the flower field surrounding them a familiar voice called out a few meters away from the spot.

"Phew~ At least warn a lady before you try to knock her up like that." Teasingly chiming in amusement Esperia's body emerged roughly fifteen meters from the spot the wave had hit, and yet as Konyo hovered in the air above her Esperia hummed in amusement.

"How problematic~" A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she raised a hand into the air, a light circular motion as suddenly the air in front of her started to distort.

"Jiraiya, please be a dear and take Konyo down a few meters will you?"

As she spoke from the portal a 32 meters giant frog hopped into the air, sword drawn as he attempted to swing it down at the floating master!

"Can't you do your chores yourself Esperia?!"

Esperia couldn't help but smirk at Jiraiya's remark as the frog descended toward the ground between herself and Konyo, while at the same time Esperia tapped a hand sideways into the air, causing Morrigan's staff to emerge in her hand once more.

"Guess it's time to get down to business~"

And with those words she swayed her staff from the left to the right, causing a portal to open at either side of her, two small mana wyrms floating through them as they circled around her, waiting for a command.

Despite their hovering around her Esperia decided to wait for now and see what Konyo would do now that she saw her control over such mysterious creatures!

Of course, she did have a few more tricks up her sleeve waiting to be put to use!

----
Current Mana: 16,950-30-(Dimensional Dragon's Teleportation)300(Jiraiya summon)-30(Dimensional Dragon's Pocket Space for Morrigan's staff)-30-30(Summon: Mana Wyrm A and B)
Mana Left after spells: 16,530

Summon: Jiraiya wrote:Name: Champion Summon: Jiraiya
Mana Cost: 1000
Requirements: Ancient Dimensional Dragon Slayer
Type: Champion Summon
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 10 Posts
Size:  32m³
Strength: 151
Speed: 61
Constitution: 121
Effect: A spell that is activated by Esperia tracing a circle-like motion in the air, upon casting it a dimensional gate will open up from which Jiraiya will appear from.
Physiology:
In his true form Jiraiya looks like a giant frog He is coloured a dull, rusty red, however around his eyes and on his lips and chest are brighter red markings, similar to war paint.Over his left eye, he received a scar at some point in the past, according to whispers from the battle against Esperia where she gained his loyalty. His tongue, has a series of stud-like piercings on both the upper and lower side. He also is known to often wears a large blue happi vest that has a Joyan symbol on the back, and always carries a massive dosu blade at his hip. He also carries a large kiseru pipe which he often smokes from.

Dimensional Warping: wrote:Name: Dimensional Dragon's Teleportation
Requirements: Dimensional Dragon Slayer Magic
Effect: The user waves their hand over their body and teleports away. The spell allows the user to teleport from their position up to the maximum range of the spell. The user will not be able to attack anymore after using teleportation in the same post. This means that this spell is purely designed to get out of harm's way.

Mana Wyrm Summon A & B wrote:Name: Summon: Mana Wyrm A
Type: Summon
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Size: 8 meters long, half meter width
Strength: 31
Effect: Trailing a hand through the air Esperia causes a small portal to appear from the spot her two diameter large magic circle forms at, next to the space she trails at and from within a eight meters long serpent-like creature emerges from.

Those particular creatures are called 'Mana Wyrms', creatures that thrive upon mana, aside from possessing sharp-like fangs, they also possess the ability to erect sharp needles from their spines, similar to a hedgehog.

Physiology:
Resembling serpentine creatures, the Mana Wyrm is an eight meters long creature who possesses a collection of needle-like appendages around their spines, quite similar to hedgehogs which they can freely retract if wanted. Aside from fangs they can also hover two meters from the ground which is their usual form of movement.

Pocket Space: wrote:Name: Dimensional Dragon's Pocket Space
Effect: The user can have their equipment stored inside their Personal Domain before entering a topic. When needed, the user can summon and equip their items immediately using this spell. In order to activate the spell, the user must swing their arm as if they are pulling something out of thing.

#6Konyo 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:52 am

Konyo

“Pulling out the big guns already Esperia?” The petite dragon slayer swore as his gauntlet took the brunt of the gigantic frog as it swung down onto him before turning the thick metal blade and the attached summon into gold, temporarily graying his vision from the huge mana loss. “Are you forgetting who I am?, The Golden Hand of the North!” Knowing the strength of the summon and her talents with magic, it would not be long until the Dimensional Dragon Slayer brought down another frog upon him. Admittedly he didn’t know how many of them he could nullify before he was fully drained, meanwhile could last for days and be unaffected.

Shaking away his concerns, Kon surged around Esperia steering away from her and her summons range thanks to his unparalleled speed, making imperfect circles around the woman wavering between 40 meters and 50 meters away from her as the primary focal point. Sliding his right hand into a pocket of his armor, withdrawing an innocent golden orb, He grinned sinisterly as he listened to her announcement. Whispering wordlessly the ball stuck to life twitching in his hand before tethering to the battle-ready mage. And yet something still niggled at him, something he had overlooked.

“Time for some fun eh?” Scanning his surroundings endlessly grass, his opponent with her magical beasts around her, and then finally he realized, pulling down the black wavering ring that swirled endlessly behind the singularity over his body. Immediately he could feel the uncomfortable shrinking as his bones, muscles, skin were compressed leaving him just a bit bigger than the golden orb that twirled around him unfazed by the change of his stature. This was not the only thing to change with his voice growing higher in pitch but also weaker.

Physically still as strong as ever, Kon rolled his neck as he made two more passes around the Dimensional Dragon Slayer, Golden eye remaining fixated on Esperia and her summons in case they were to cast any spells, Natural eye glancing forward as he began his sweep towards her. Knowing that the devious woman would undoubtedly continue to just teleport away from him, he would need to reach her just as quickly as she took to get to her next position or at least as quickly as he could to continue barraging her with blows.

And so with a deep breath or as deep as he could take in his diminutive form, he halted his patrol and sent himself hurtling towards his opponent, leading with his open left hand ready to grasp Esperia before she could escape and cancel any pesky spells that she threw at him in a foolish attempt to escape her fate. His right hand meanwhile was curled tight into a fist drawn back ready to strike the physically vulnerable mage or cast aside her staff lest it hit him instead. The sheer speed and power behind the bullet-like Konyo would be devastating and create a cataclysmic crater as the aftermath. Knowing Esperia, she would likely attempt the former, leading Kon to begin a case of search and destroy.

Stats, Items & Spells

Speed: 501 + 40 (Galaxy Dragon's Galactic Chase) (1001 in flight from Pilot Cap) + 60 (Asmann Earring) - 30 (- 60 Singularity / Spellshield ) - 60 (Urdurain)
Mana: 5,845/7850 (-1000 nullification of Jiraiya, -60 Galactic Chase, -785 Gravitational Singularity)
Timpcany Mana: 1640/2000 (-80 Tether, -80 Overcharge)

Spells

Effect: The user clenches their fists and spreads their arms next to them. The user's body is then surrounded by a magical coating, allowing them to move through the air. Even if someone could detect their trajectory, it is difficult to catch them since they can quite freely through the air at a higher speed.

• Name: Galaxy Dragon's Gravitational Palm
    Effect: The user pushes their palm forward towards a target to release an invisible blast. The blast has a height and width of 2 meters. It causes damage on impact and knocks the target back for the remainder of the range.

Weapon

Requirements

• The user does not have to be of a class that can wield off-hand weapons but can be used in the off-hand slot.
  • Users that have collected a relic may ignore any pre-existing requirement for any of the nine. They also receive a 50% discount as the finder of the relic weapon while receiving a 25% discount for all other relic weapons, no other discount apply when purchasing a relic weapon.

Drawbacks

• Paranoia: The Spirit of Midas inside the Gauntlet carries on his strong desire to keep the Gauntlet to himself, this spreads to the current bearer. Midas' corrupted will affects the user with a strong desire to protect and keep the gauntlet from others, eventually turning into paranoia.
  • Fused: The Midas' Gauntlet is permanently fixed to the user's hand until their death or the loss of the hand.

Abilities

• Golden Touch: Anything struck by the Midas' Gauntlet will immediately turn to gold and become immobile if the target's overall or limb durability reaches its limits the effect will apply across the limb or the entire rest of the targets body. Note: This effect does not apply to the user or their equipment.
  • Midas' Nullification: Midas' Gauntlet can turn spells into gold upon hitting it. The wielder must pay the same amount of mana as the spell they are hitting to transmute it.

Off-Hand

Abilities

Drawbacks

Earrings

Bonus

Necklace

Abilities

• Frost Shift: Everfrost is an enhanced gemstone that allows the user to change their item and magic spells cast to frost. Doing so will increase the mana cost of the spell by 50%.

Note: This does not affect racial transformations, spell transformations or innate abilities such as consumption.

Armor

Drawback

Bonus

Spells

Effect: The user pulls the void into themselves causing them and their equipment to instantly reduce to a quarter of their original size.  They are fully capable of casting magic and physically attacking. This is a transformation and not a spell. Therefore, it cannot be canceled by artefacts or magics that can cancel spells.

Effect: The user draws back their arm towards them before clicking their fingers at a location or target to cast this spell, a magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a wave of energy 4 meters in diameter grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This wave will then compound into itself and dealing 1x A-Rank damage to everything in the area.

Effect: The user slams their hands together creating a powerful blast that surrounds them pushing away everything that is within 2 meters of them at spell speed before dispersing shortly after.

Helm

Abilities

• Windcaller: The user receives a 1 post cooldown reduction on Wind-type spells.
  • Aerial Pursuit: The user's movement speed while flying is increased by one tier compared to their movement speed on land.

Relic

Abilities

• Power Scouter: When looking at a target, the user can see the amount of mana they posses and their exact distribution of attribute points. They cannot mention the number to others since it would make no sense to them, but the user can make perfect sense of the value they see.
  • Type Scouter: The user can see the type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary etc.) of a spell when looking at one, and also the elemental-type to which that spell belongs. The user can also see which type of mana a target possesses when looking at them (Fire, Water, Earth etc.).
  • Mana Seeker: The user can see mana with the Millennium Eye. Therefore, even if their vision is completely blurred or the target is invisible, they can still see the silhouettes of whoever that possesses mana. Depending on how much mana they possess, the silhouette appears brighter or dimmer.

Companion

Statistics:

Perks

• Matched Speed: While tethered, the wisp may travel at the same speed as their tethered partner.
  • Flight: The companion is capable of flight, and can cover up to one meters above the ground or match the height of their tethered partner.

Spells

Effect: Timcanpy may overcharge itself allowing it to use the rest of his abilities more frequently and more efficiently, contextually receiving a 1 post cool-down reduction and a 10% mana reduction. This effect carries over to those tethered to Timcanpy.

Effect: Timcanpy throws a beam at a target which will pull the spirit within 5 meters of them if they are more than 15 meters away while Io is tethered to the target, the target will receive 1xA rank worth of healing that Timcanpy receives on top of any healing that the target gains from other methods. If the target or Timcanpy leaves the maximum range of 20 meters the tether will break.

Last edited by Konyo on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#7Esperia 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm

Esperia

Esperia couldn't help but chuckle heartily at Konyo's exclamation, the awe-inspiring feat of the golden hand of Midas as it took the brunt of Jiraiya's assault. The frog's eyes widened in disbelief as the blade started to turn into pure gold, and even his own arm! Despite his best efforts to halt the curse of Midas, going as far as slamming his arm onto the ground with such force the golden limb shattered, it still spread along his shoulder-blade. "Darn it! Why did you have to pick such a pesky opponent Esperia?!" Yet Esperia merely smiled knowingly as Jiraiya's body finally turned into a golden statue and crumbled into fragments. Certainly, the loss of her strongest summon was frustrating, but she knew such a feat was demanding on Konyo's mana reserves, which brought her to her next little scheme to pull.

It was no secret that Konyo was physically superior to her, leagues above and beyond even, which meant that she needed to play this cleverly, and fortunately she had some ideas in mind already. Around the same time Konyo started to shrink, Esperia had decided on her next course of action. Even if she attempted to follow Konyo's trajectory, the small pixie-like mage would surely catch up to her if she tried to escape by conventional means, which meant it was time for a trickster approach!

A hand gently swayed upwards, almost reminiscent of a come-hinter motion, yet the moment her motion came closer to her face, the truth of her trickery would show. A mysterious mask started to form around the right side of her face, the Millennium eye visible in the space where the eye socket would have been, although for some reason it seemed to give a eerie glowing pulse.

"You're really making this hard on me Konyo~ As a woman you're quite sexy, and now as a pixie you're so adorable I would love to try to crush you in my bosom~" Teasingly poking out her tongue as she pointed at Konyo at exactly the same moment the pixie would try to rush into her direction, she had to admit that even she realized how dangerous this plan of hers was. If her attempt to bind Konyo didn't work, she'd likely be met with quite a powerful counter-attack of the mage! But if she succeeded? Then Konyo would feel as if something was forcefully rooting the pixie into place.

Whether it succeeded or not, the silver-haired witch's two familiars expelled a magical circle underneath them, hovering up into the air as each lunged straight toward Konyo! The first one attempted to lunge toward the neck of the mage, its jaws opening and ready to chomp down at the slightest hint of a command from its master!

The other one continued to spiral around Esperia, almost akin to a watchdog. Still, Esperia wasn't quite done just yet. Having the knowledge of the world did give her access to certain bits of knowledge most weren't privy to. And so Esperia mused playfully. "Well~ I guess I'll have to excuse myself for a bit~" A teasing hum escaped her lips as she attempted to delve a exploring hand into the frozen pixie's clothes, seemingly searching for something, upon which she finally revealed the target of her search:

"Sorry Timmy~ but the next part is for adults only."

As she chimed those words the air around Timpcampy started to distort, Esperia clearly attempting to seal the pixie's support away in a different section of her personal domain!

-----
Cooldowns:
Jiraiya Summon: 7 posts left
Pocket space: next round

Sustains:
Summons Mana wyrm A & B
Hover spells
Invisible Providence item spell
Dimensional DS heavy warping
----
Mana spells: 16,530-30 (Pocket space for The world's glare) - 1000 (Invisible Providence) - 30 - 30 (Summons) - 30 - 30 (hover spells for summons) -150 (Dimensional dragon slayer heavy warping on Timcampy)

Mana Left after spells: 15,230

Mana Wyrm summoning spell: wrote:Name: Summon: Mana Wyrm A
Type: Summon
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Size: 8 meters long, half meter width
Strength: 31
Effect: Trailing a hand through the air Esperia causes a small portal to appear from the spot her two diameter large magic circle forms at, next to the space she trails at and from within a eight meters long serpent-like creature emerges from.

Those particular creatures are called 'Mana Wyrms', creatures that thrive upon mana, aside from possessing sharp-like fangs, they also possess the ability to erect sharp needles from their spines, similar to a hedgehog.

Physiology:
Resembling serpentine creatures, the Mana Wyrm is an eight meters long creature who possesses a collection of needle-like appendages around their spines, quite similar to hedgehogs which they can freely retract if wanted. Aside from fangs they can also hover two meters from the ground which is their usual form of movement.

Pocket Space usage: The world's glare wrote:Name: Dimensional Dragon's Pocket Space
Effect: The user can have their equipment stored inside their Personal Domain before entering a topic. When needed, the user can summon and equip their items immediately using this spell. In order to activate the spell, the user must swing their arm as if they are pulling something out of thing.

Invisible Providence wrote:Name: Invisible Providence
Mana Cost: 1000 Mana
Requirements: The World's Glare
Range: 25 meters
Effect: A unique spell that is associated with the World's Glare, by turning into the direction of the target, the user makes a pointing gesture toward the target, upon which the target will automatically feel like they are frozen in place. The truth is that a collective of invisible hands starts to coil around the target and bind them in place forcefully. The target becomes incapable of moving/evading attacks in any way for one round, after which they either need to pay mana or possess a superior strength than 2S in order to break free.

Dimensional Heavy Warping wrote:Name: Dimensional Dragon's Heavy Warping Teleportation
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Dimensional Dragon Magic
Range: 25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Effect: The user aims their hand towards a target and distorts the space around it turning it into a warp field, while collapsing matter within the field through a spatial distortion into a dimensional void, instantly teleporting the target to their Personal Domain. The target can be an individual, spell, or equipment. Even the general environment within the 16-meter AoE is acceptable. The warping is limited to a spell in S-rank damage or a single piece of equipment up to Legendary rarity if the target is a non-mage and Mythic if the target is a mage. The user must sustain this spell if anything is placed within their Personal Domain. The target can, however, break out of the Personal Domain if they pay the mana cost of the spell. Should the item of a target be in the Personal Domain, they can pay double the mana cost of the spell to force their item to return.

#8Konyo 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:50 am

Konyo

His counterpart was truly a chatterbox allowing Kon to perform his action with little to no reaction. It was amusing albeit disappointing… Were this a true fight she would definitely be direct, but in any case, it was annoying for him. He wanted to see what his peer could do, not just the showboating she had done so far. At least the fight would end between the two of them soon enough so he could vocally berate her for being so lax.

Like a bullet, he charged towards him before suddenly being stopped just as his golden fist reached Esperia's mask-covered face. “Oof!” He blurted out as his brain rattled around in his head. In an unrelenting manner as a flittery of golden sparkles shot out around him, he continued on with his assault as Esperia attempted to weave into his diminutive clothing.

To what end it was unclear given her busy fingers but it was obviously not to feel him up. Immediately following the glistening surprise, Kon would steadily return to his original size as he latched onto the petite neck of his opponent with his right borderline indestructible hand before shattering both Esperia's mask and face in two swift consecutive slams using his golden clad fist, bathing it in ceramic and the blood of his ally.

Her summons could attempt to assault the man but his ironclad armor should be more than capable of resisting those blows meanwhile her attempts to flee would be stifled through his strikes that would otherwise nullify any attempted spells be it from her or anything that is placed upon her.

In part due to her fragile figure and some unknown source, the two strike assault would render her unconscious and result in them either returning to the real world or leaving them stuck in this plane until she recovered. Lacking any form of healing magic, Kon would be forced in any case to put a stop to whatever was causing this mixed reality.

And considering it was Esperia who brought them there it seemed logical that dispelling everything she was sustaining would result in them returning back. Thinking ahead he did so in his first strike purging the summons along with any other pesky issues that might hinder a healer. Had the first strike returned them back he would continue his attacks even while they were in his office devastating the expensive interior with the force and speed he projected.

Whether or not they returned Kon would shift his hold by hoisting her up to be before clutching her hapless body in his arms. Laying here down either on a soft pile of grass or a nearby table depending on where they ended up. Kon would begin his own makeshift treatment or seek the aid of an in-house healing mage. "Rest now, for soon the real battles await..." He uttered to her limp body.

[Exit]

Stats, Items & Spells

Mana: 4,645/7850 (-1000 nullification of Invisible Providence, -200 Mana Wyrm A & B)
Timpcany Mana: 1480/2000 (-80 Tether, -80 Overcharge)
Damage Dealt: 2x S-Rank to the Wordly's Glare, 2x S-Rank to Esperia's Head.

Spells

Weapon

Requirements

Drawbacks

Abilities

Off-Hand

Abilities

Drawbacks

Earrings

Bonus

Necklace

Abilities

Armor

Drawback

Bonus

Spells

Helm

Abilities

Relic

Abilities

Companion

Statistics:

Perks

Spells

#9Esperia 

Hitting on someone the 'pleasant' way [Konyo] Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:51 am

Esperia

Perhaps she was playing around, or maybe her carefree mannerisms had an ulterior motive? Of course, as she attempted to use the power of her mask, Esperia took silently note of the fact that her binding technique was useless against Kon. It was a valuable test, to know that even if her magic was meant to restrain the entire body of a foe, the knowledge that a power like that of Midas Gauntlet could nullify the effect entirely was troublesome. It made it clear to her that essentially any type of nullification magic that was passive like that of Midas Gauntlet would override the paralysis of her spell.

Troublesome to say the least.

Despite the amusing reaction she received from Konyo Esperia knew that he was going to move in for the attack. There was only one option left for her to evade such an attack. One ability she had at her disposal that required neither gesture nor chant, but for the time being she had recognized the flaws in her tactic and decided to leave her trick within her sleeves for another time.

With one hand grasping around her neck, Esperia knew what would follow. Gritting her teeth she prepared for the brunt of the assault, the first punch easily shattering her mask as the second one hit her straight in the face.

The lack of her physical fortitude became more adamant to her, only barely able to remain concious long enough for her to open a portal underneath them which took the duo straight back to Kon's office.

In the end it was after that moment that her mind blanked out, her body going limp as she had fainted from her injuries. However, even as she was left unconcious her mind still stirred. Quietly pondering about how to overcome such a powerful physical assault.

Next time she wouldn't be playing around, the next time they sparred she would show him just how much she had developed and honed her skills.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum