Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paalam (Goodbye)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:34 am

Masami
Ah, I seem to be leaving at an inappropriate time.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to write especially w/ others anymore, so I'll be taking my leave. Although I still love Masami very much, I've felt like he was out of place, and the same went for myself. There were some people that continued to motivate me even through DMs, and that they liked my character as much as I did, so that lead me to continue writing – I really appreciate it, and that I learned a lot of things while I was still present! However, I won't be able to continue, even if I try to make time even for roleplaying.

That said, I'll be retiring Masami as well, so that I'd at least give him a proper ending before I go. Thank you for having me until now!

Paalam (Goodbye)! Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Karisa 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:10 am

Karisa

:( Yknow, I wanted to put a cry gif here, but honestly... I can't even find one that can compare to how I feel. I'm sad to see you go and hope that if you need anyone, you'll still message me, but if not then I hope everything turns out good for you.

We might've not known each other for a long time... and don't show it much cause of my afraidness of messaging people, but I care and I will be waiting here like any mother would for their child. ;-;

Paalam (Goodbye)! Sigme10
#3Guest 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:22 am

I'll miss having you around, Masami. Good luck out there, and I hope that maybe one day you coincidentally find your way back here again so we can talk again.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:26 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Sorry to see you go. You were a solid presence around him. It's unfortunate that we really never got to rp together. Could have had some awesome stories.

Be safe out there. You're gonna do great in what path is set before you.

#5Guest 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:05 am

Classy exit post. Oh well, Rinni and others roam about if ya return, maybe Mika was good for RP. Shichiro was temp, so for RK I can see how it not having panned out. If you come back, could try to redeem your customs for jewels and sell the Hero Relic if they get reworked.

Might not be my place, but I'll certainly be at least one to say I like to see you here. If you ever feel the itch, you can come be evil with your Pride Takeover guy or another char. Sanguine DS seems nice with Summoner on paper, could go well with your support style.

#6Aegis 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Aegis

Really sorry to see you go Masami. I hope that the things you are working on go well for you, and maybe see you back at some point in the future. A lot of people enjoyed having you here, and am sure would like to have you back again!

Good luck!

Paalam (Goodbye)! Yaga-f12
Music: Visage- Social- Combat
#7Steel 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:38 am

Steel

Bye coolio. Have fun in school and stay away from bad stuff <3 Remember to @ me on discord if you ever wanna talk life :*

#8Lucian V. Crimson 

Paalam (Goodbye)! Empty Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:11 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Unfortunately I missed your exit my dear friend because of RL circumstances, but I will miss you my dear guildie. Be well and live strong out there. I wish you much love and many blessings. Till we meet again

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Paalam (Goodbye)! Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum