Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus - Monster Hunter

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#26Kaito Todaro 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:42 pm

Kaito Todaro
Participant(s): Kaito
Rank(s): X
Mission: Monster Hunter A Rank
Number: 1

#27Kaito Todaro 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:49 pm

Kaito Todaro
Mission Link: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t62632-monster-hunter-nq-a-rank#550752
Reward:

  • 15,000 Experience (10% human bonus+10%companion+20%guild+10%Div)
  • 475,000 Jewels (20% human bonus+Empress aura 20%+20% rep+10% companion+20%guild)
  • 7 Str
  • 400 Fame/Rep

#28Toge Liso 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:31 am

Toge Liso
@Kaito Todaro has completed this quest.

#29† Aleja 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 pm

† Aleja
Participant(s): Alejandro
Rank(s): S
Mission: Monster Hunter - S rank
Number:1

#30† Aleja 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:46 am

† Aleja
Mission Link: Here
Reward:
  • 15,000 Experience
  • 800,000 Jewels (500,000+60% via Contract)
  • 500,000 Contract
  • 10 Intelligence
  • 500 Fame/Rep

#31Vex 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Vex
Alejandro has completed this quest.

#32† Aleja 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:54 pm

† Aleja
Participant(s): Alejandro
Rank(s): S
Mission: Monster Hunter - S rank
Number: 2

#33† Aleja 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 am

† Aleja
Mission Link: Here
Reward:
  • 15,000 Experience
  • 800,000 Jewels (500,000+60% via Contract)
  • 500,000 Contract
  • 10 Intelligence
  • 500 Fame/Rep

#34Vex 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:06 am

Vex
Alejandro has completed this quest.

#35Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:35 am

Saturn
Participant(s): Lucretia Von Wolfenstein
Rank(s): S-Rank
Mission: Crocus - Monster hunter S rank
Number: 2nd S rank of the month BAYBEEEEEEE

#36Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:20 am

Saturn
Sign-up: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56700p25-crocus-monster-hunter#554983
Mission Link: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t62989-monster-hunter-1-s-rank#554985
Reward: Please detail the reward you will be receiving from completion of this quest.
  • 15,000 Exp
  • 1,025,000 Jewels [20% companion, 15% rep, 10% knights, 60% bonus = 105%]
  • 10 Strength 164 -> 174
  • +500 Fame/rep
  • +500,000 Contract

#37Vex 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:33 pm

Vex
Lucretia Wolfenstein has completed this quest.

#38† Aleja 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:25 pm

† Aleja
Participant(s): Alejandro Celdrua
Rank(s): S
Mission: Monster Hunter - A Rank
Number: 1

#39Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:09 pm

Saturn
Participant(s): Lucretia Von Wolfenstein
Rank(s): S-Rank
Mission: Crocus - Monster hunter S rank
Number: 1st

#40Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:27 am

Saturn
Sign-up: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56700p25-crocus-monster-hunter#556145
Mission Link: Here
Reward: 20% WCR from Captain commander rank, 20% WCR from the hermit tarot for a total of 40% WCR.
  • 15,000 Exp
  • 925,000 Jewels [10% RK, 15% Rep, 60% Contract]
  • 10 Strength 174 -> 184
  • +500 Fame/rep
  • +500,000 Contract

#41Khalfani † 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:59 am

Khalfani †
@Lucretia Wolfenstein has completed this quest.




#42Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Saturn
Participant(s): Lucretia Von Wolfenstein
Rank(s): S-Rank
Mission: Crocus - Monster hunter S rank
Number: 2nd

#43Nova Kentaurus 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:34 am

Nova Kentaurus
Participant(s):Nova
Rank(s): B
Mission: Monster Hunter B
Number: 1

#44Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:39 am

Saturn
Sign-up: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56700p25-crocus-monster-hunter#556346
Mission Link: Here
Reward: 20% WCR from Captain commander rank, 20% WCR from the hermit tarot for a total of 40% WCR.
  • 15,000 Exp
  • 925,000 Jewels [10% RK, 15% Rep, 60% Contract]
  • 10 Strength 184 -> 194
  • +500 Fame/rep
  • +500,000 Contract

#45Vex 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:02 am

Vex
@Lucretia Wolfenstein has completed this quest.

#46Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:06 am

Saturn
Participant(s): Lucretia Von Wolfenstein
Rank(s): A-Rank
Mission: Crocus - Monster hunter A rank
Number: 1st

#47Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:21 am

Saturn
Sign-up: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56700p25-crocus-monster-hunter#556784
Mission Link: Here
Reward: 20% WCR from Captain commander rank, 20% WCR from the hermit tarot for a total of 40% WCR.
  • 10,000 Exp
  • 462,500 Jewels [10% RK, 15% Rep, 60% Contract]
  • 7 Con
  • +400 Fame/rep
  • +250,000 Contract

#48Khalfani † 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:35 am

Khalfani †
@Lucretia Wolfenstein has completed this quest.




#49Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:38 am

Saturn
Participant(s): Lucretia Von Wolfenstein
Rank(s): A-Rank
Mission: Crocus - Monster hunter A rank
Number: 2nd

#50Saturn 

Crocus - Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:04 am

Saturn
Sign-up: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56700p25-crocus-monster-hunter#556803
Mission Link: Here
Reward: 20% WCR from Captain commander rank, 20% WCR from the hermit tarot for a total of 40% WCR.
  • 10,000 Exp
  • 475,000 Jewels [10% RK, 20% Rep, 60% Contract]
  • 7 Con
  • +400 Fame/rep
  • +250,000 Contract

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum