Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Face From The Past.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Faris Iraious
Faris had not shown his face for a while, No doubt he had lost track of everything in his various adventures with the other members of his guild. Now Faris would have a bit of a break, Or so he would think.

After all he would walk into the Goat's Beard Inn not knowing. Faris got use to these kinds of inns from back when he use to sail on the boat he had been on to travel here.

It was a fun time in the sea on a boat, Being a temporary part of a boat crew, Faris experienced a lot when he had. He had gotten his land legs back in a shorter time never even sure he got his sea legs as his captain would refer too.

So far thinking to himself Faris would find a stool to sit down and settle into. Remembering times of the past for him sitting with various others of the former boat crew he was a part of:the drinking, the eating even some of the bar fights he watched people get into as well. They were a bit of a rough group of people, But they had his back when Faris needed it when he wanted to go in the trip, The various stops they took recalling he almost go into trouble a few times.

So sitting on that stool he took Faris just said."A large pint of ale, some cheese and a knife."He would mention as an order while he sat alone for the moment, Not knowing that somewhere with in the bar Faris was being watched from a far, some one he knew, Just seemed to not want to reveal themselves right away or just saw not a reason to bother him, Nonetheless some one from Faris' past was around and he did not know.

#2Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:46 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin sauntered into Myras with a single goal in mind. "Medicine for sale. The best healing herbs you'll find anywhere," he called out to any that was passing by. On his way through the city, he passed out his special tunic to anyone savvy enough to spot a good deal. with a few coins in his pocket now he walked toward the nearest inn.

"I'm beat. Where are these guys," he pushed open the Inn doors and slunk inside. His weapon drug behind him and he rubbed the sweat from his brow. The place was calm and a good change of pace after all that mess in the last city.

"An ale, barkeep," he said and placed the bag of coin on the counter, sliding it over to the barkeep. He sat back and took a long hard swig before dropping the flagon back on the table with a relieved sigh. "That is the stuff. Alright back to business." he leaned forward.

"I'm looking for some Blue Pegasus mages. I heard they were gathering down here," Jin asked. The barkeep wasn't sure what to say or if he could trust the man. But his eyes shifted toward Faris and then back to Jin accidentally.

"Got it," Jin slid out of his stool and threw an arm around the man. "Is it true," he asked with a grin and the barkeep shrugged an apology to the Blue Pegasus mage.

#3Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:47 am

Faris Iraious
Was it exactly a situation Fair would entirely enjoy at the moment? not really but in the end it would not be a huge problem to him he could off of this as easily as he could anyone else.

Then again it would hit him because he was unsure."What do you mean with that?"Since it was fair to casual and left too many things open. So what better way to figure out than ask, Since it seemed like it would not leave Faris to any unwanted problems.

And while he wait for his answer he would just continue his slow and fancy knife work cutting the pieces of cheese and every once and a while sipping his drink."However, Welcome! on sit, I am sure our conversation will be wonderful."This passed the time while Faris was waiting for some one, the person he had intended to meet while he was here.

Hopefully it would work out that they would arrive later, Since well this person learning what Faris was up too and what his life had been since they last saw each other, it might not exactly be the most delightful conversation for him, Anyone he knew or did not Faris would prefer to keep out of it.

For now this would be a good pass time, Since it would be useful for Faris to blend in and seem normal, If that was not hard already for a from Seven drinking somewhere alone, but people were all interesting in their own ways."Well, I am Faris what brings you here friend?" Faris was as delighted and happy sounding as always, which considering he did kind of stand out in terms of well kept white clothing and everything it might just show maybe he was who they where saying.

#4Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:02 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin watched the knife swirl in the man's hands. Maybe he was an expert with a blade. Who could really know. He took a seat next to the man and slide his arm from Faris's shoulder. "Are you a mage from Blue Pegasus? I've been looking for that group for some time now. Been wanting to join up."

The man invited him to join, and Jin happily accepted. He seemed an upstanding fellow. One had to have a level of patience when dealing with the medicine peddler at times. "Pleasure to meet you Faris. I'm Jin. A simple mage traveling and selling healing medicine to those on the road." Faris seemed to keep himself well kept almost like he was from noble birth. Jin on the other hand had clothes that were well-traveled, but as clean as one would hope from being on the road and bouncing back and forth.

"I hear it's a relaxed guild and I could use a more stable place to take quests and make some money." He also heard rumors that it was a guild run by lovers and a place for those with a penchant for the romantic and Jin had a heart that was easy to sail into troubles of entanglement.

"So what do I have to do to get in?"

#5Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:07 pm

Faris Iraious
This entire situation almost made Faris seem wither highly snotty, pretentious or maybe even egotistical.When just his former sailing ways just kind of being the way they where, nonetheless sipping his drink casually."Yes I am a member of them."He did continue to sound friendly and casual, It is at least how he managed to keep himself since trying to adjust to these lands.

So far Faris had no assumptions or worry, Even if of the things happen here normally would, Then again Faris must just have been settling well."Ahh interesting, I would assume the other might have been easier to find."Then again maybe Faris was also behind on the times because he was busy with other things.

So far, Jin heard right about his guild and did not think he was lead wrong, Because guild rumours were always fun to deal with and could be quite a fun things to have to hear about."I could say that is the best way of saying how the guild is yes."Excitedly Faris would mention about it. Since he had the right idea this would most likely be leading where he thought it was going.

He wanted in and well it would not seem a lot easier then maybe Jin first thought."Well, consider yourself then, We will just need to head to the main house of the guild and get your tattoo."Faris mentioned so casually.

Following it up with."I can go with you, After I am done some business here, But that is entirely optional, I can tell you where to go if need be."Faris also had a map for where to go and where he had travelled because he was just prepared to be for if he forgot where to go, In  some way he was ready for almost everything.

#6Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:23 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin just shrugged about the supposed others that would be easy to find. he had no idea the first place to look for those people at. He was just glad he was able to find one member. "beats me, but I'm glad I ran into you." At first glance he assumed this guy would be your classic pretty boy noble type, too good to talk to someone. But it was a relief to see that he had a kindness to him and was quick to accept the man into a conversation.

"Oh," Jin replied with a surprised look. He leaned back and patted the man on the shoulder. "Wonderful. Thanks, Faris. I can tell me and you are gonna get along great. A man straight to the point of the matter." And just like that Faris had accepted his request to join the guild. The main house building was a good trip away, he thought. Nonetheless, he was delighted by the man's reply and eagerness to help him.

"Alright. To the guild building, it is. I'll never pass up on a traveling buddy," Jin stretched and popped the joints in his shoulders and neck. "Barkeep. Some ale for the road. When do we leave," he asked Faris just as eager to get the adventure on the road. The sooner he joined the quicker he could raise through the ranks. He almost missed the part about the man having some business in town.

"Oh sorry about that. You said you had some business? Anything I can help with," he asked looking at the man as a new ally now instead of a stranger. Jin turned around and leaned his back against the bar's counter, looking out on all the patrons.

#7Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:50 am

Faris Iraious
Did Faris need help, not really. He just kind of went off to do it alone.Jin just happen to come in while he was waiting."Well, not exactly it is mostly waiting for me, I do not mind you joining me on it, I am just sending a few things home, Just making sure it is some one I can trust to ship it all to Seven."Then again he had everything set up, It was most likely in Faris' mind who he hired for the task that might be an unsure figure to be around, even if they were trusted greatly

"Well I do not mind you joining me at all, I am just currently waiting to meet with the person I trusted with this task."In a bar was a simple place but he had hoped this some one would not make it too embarrassing for him.

After all,They were a person a part of Faris' past."Currently I am just waiting to talk to them, after all even if most trust they are wonderful in taking their time."So Faris would take his time and casually sip his ale."This should not take long hopefully."

It would seem ten minutes after casually enjoying their drinks and Faris casually enjoying his cheese, This moment the doors would open up and even if Faris was not paying attention right away, The person he was waiting for was here.

They had taken their time to order the largest and tallest drink they could. Not only the tallest but the strongest as well.

So now whom Faris was waiting for would reveal it's self, well she would and she was not shy."Should know better then having me on land often."The hard slam of drinking hitting the table, She sounded like the tough as nails type."You better have a good reason to pull me to land, When I was just departing to sea."
So far Faris must have open up a portal to hell or something. But who was this woman, Finally looking at her, the details would reveal themselves.

A Face From The Past.(Open) Nz4s4a11

Leaning over the table this woman then smiled."But I am sure it is important if my old Navigator is asking for favour."Jin was not learning  parts of Faris' past with out asking or trying to dig in right away. Just how well were these too connected from their past? This woman would walk over and give Faris' neatly taken care of and styled a furious ruffle and messed it up.

She then would return to were she leaned, took her large drink and start drinking it quickly, how quickly? she was almost half way done not even drinking any of it before hand.

#8Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin leaned back on the counter after Faris gave him the run down. "Sounds good to me then. I'll wait right here until this mystery person arrives," he didn't mind. He had accomplished his goal and now it was just a matter of time. Plus he'd be able to work with and travel with a guildmember already, which would give him a bit more insight on the people he would be moving with. he didn't know how long the journey to the guild would be and he already came from farther north so what was a few more hours.

Beer slushed on the table from patrons ordering and staggering back to their seats. Jin relaxed with some light conversation with Faris and the doors opened as an enchanting lady sauntered in and joined them at the bar. She was a harsh and boisterous woman compared to Faris. Jin poked his head over Faris's shoulder to get a full view of the woman.

"So this is who you are waiting on. Faris you dirty dog," he nudged the man's shoulder. The woman closed the distance and ruffled his hair. They seemed pretty close...and old navigator seems like Faris was a sea worthy man.

"Well well, A navigator huh? Sounds like a fun life out at sea. But don't mind me. I'll let you two catch up."

#9Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:07 pm

Faris Iraious
It must be interesting for Jin to be seeing this old life of Faris and his connection but at least Faris did not seem like the shy type so having this experience was not something he seemed to be shy of."Ye-yes I understand your not happy."He would mention while fixing his hair, Faris might not seem like the pirate ship goer up front.

Nonetheless they continued their conversation."Do not get me wrong, I am quite happy to see you again."This still nameless woman would hug Faris rather roughly with in her hug she even lifted Faris off of the ground."I do not suppose I could talk you back into being on the seas?"She sounded rather serious with how quickly her delighted turned into a seemingly business manner.

Faris on the other hand said."I have no interest in Sea life for person reason, I am more bound to mage and guild work here."With that he would take another slice of his cheese and a sip of his drink."I gave up being sea bound, I am sure you understand."Then he would pull out a letter, It seemed if anything like a hand written letter that he was passing on to her."I have this letter and a few things I need shipped to Seven."

Faris then would place a small pouch of jewel for her."This is also payment for if you do this for me, Jai-Hai"Faris seemed to be getting to the point.

Jai-Hai well seemed to even be taking him saying not going back sailing rather nicely."Eh, I figured the fancy easy guild life has you now."Drinking her large glass or ale she would just seem to already realize he would not go back."Just figured I could try to get my prefer navigator back."She laughed loudly about it, But would get to the point of work. Taking the letting and sliding it away some with in her collar."You have a list of all of the stuff you want me to bring there?"Even before he could answer Jai-Hai did take the jewel pouch then just threw it back at Faris."Keep your money Farry,I don't need payment from you."So she had a nickname from him.

But Jin was not forgotten by the two, Faris was just getting to the point."Spend the money on a few more drinks for me and your friend here."Laughing with a remark because Jin and Jai-Hai did not know each other and she would just say."More for me anyway, He seems like a lightweight."And she seemed to laugh about it, She was poking fun at a stranger she did not know.

#10Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin cocked his brow when she mentioned easy guild life. Was life at sea that much more difficult? maybe he'd explore that path some day. The two continued their exchange and Jin patiently waited and looked over at the other patrons, while still listening in with one ear toward them. They seemed to go way back with each other.

"You know the guild seems to be pretty free floating. I'm sure Faris could find some time to travel by sea with you again. And I'm always up for a new adventure." He said and leaned his back against the counter once more. It was a novel idea after all.

"A light weight huh," he began and stepped toward the two. "We'll just see how much you can put away, miss. I'm not one to shy away from a challenge," He gleamed a smile even though he was definitely one to avoid an unpromising challenge.

"But you know. My friend Faris is a busy man so I'll let him decide," he nodded toward his future guildmate. Jin was fine with staying or going, but he wasn't sure if Faris wanted to spend anymore time around the woman. She seemed like she'd stay for hours but he seemed like he treated it just like business.

"After all. Sometimes Guild life can keep a person on their toes. Maybe You'll try it sometime," he said to her as he grabbed his spear and waited for Fari's choice.

#11Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:58 pm

Faris Iraious
Where and Jai-Hai would laugh about it."I am sure Farry is a man who sticks to his gun after he had made a choice.Even if she seemed to be trying to talk Faris into something, Seemed to also know him well enough to know how that would work out for her."I know Farry had problems with the last trip he took,I was there to search the wreckage with boat and crew i am with."It might almost seem like it was a bit more uncomfortable for Faris to have that out there, He took it well.

So Faris would just smile about it."At least you understand, But after this I will leave you with the information to pick everything up."Making sure it was all okay and the deal was done. So far Jai-Hai seemed to be fine and settled with her paid mission already, Just seemed she was more interested in drinking with Jin and see if he would manage.

So it came down to it, Faris would just say."You two can have your fun of drinking, I am fine with my casual wine sipping.So it seemed that might be both of them drinking and Faris just watching, Maybe being the middle man to make sure."I will be watching to make sure people do not step too far in deep.Faris would reveal what he would actually be doing, while being okay with them having their drinking contest.

To the delight of Jai-Hai, She would take the coin pouch."Alright ill be back with the drinks then."Faris did not seem to stop it, since it was money he intended to give her anyway. She would return with:Three bottles of sake, two bottles that look like it could be rum and two boot glasses of dark ale, She would place them down on the table, putting the chairs in place for them both.

Which now showing she was ready."Choose the first drink. First all to fall out of their chair loses."Faris had to wonder if this challenge was really worth it.Jai-Hai was a rather in shape and Muscular woman. The type that look like she could hold out drinking for a while."Do be nice to him Jai-Hai, Not everyone is like you."Knowing with Faris saying that it might be a reminder for Jai-Hai and a sign for Jin that Faris is making sure he would be safe too.

#12Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:50 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Ah come on Faris? Just the wine," Jin shrugged. "But I certainly appreciate you looking out for us." It was a nice offer by the man, but Jin knew just how dangerous a statement like that could be. Trouble had a habit of following him around no matter where he went and he had is fair share of run-ins already within the city walls.

As jai hai left, Jin looked back to Faris, "So you two used to work together? You must have been a different man back then. Why did you Join Blue Pegasus?"

He leaned back as Jai Hai placed the assortment of bottles on the table. "Deal. Rum it is," Jin said and slammed a quarter of the bottle back. He was a small framed man, but he spent too long in the trenches of the military with noting to do sometimes but enjoy the taste of a bottle.

"Don't worry about me Faris. I've lived a wilder life than you may think," he gave the man a wink. "You're up lady," he said with his eyes trailing inadvertently to her bosom and then back to her face. The door to the bar creaked open and a burly man entered with blade sized gash in the chest of his leather armor. A would from an old battle to his armor that was yet to be fixed.

#13Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:33 am

Faris Iraious
Just looking at his glass he had to wonder how sober he would be the end of this, Then again just because Faris knew what Jai-hai was like he seemed to be more worried about it for the moment."My tastes are fair different, I do prefer more flavorful stuff to think."Faris was here more for casual drinking anyway, Not anything Jai-hai would most likely drink, Which Jin would learn slowly what kind of laid behind his words in that moment.

It was a simple question, Since Jai-hai had gone to get the drinks Faris would just simply reply with."I became a sailor on at one point and was hired by Jai-hai to help her travels some dangerous water, I joined but I did not wish to travel the seas anymore."Faris left it at that, But Jai-hai heard his remarks about giving up sea travel.

Jai-hai kind of just opened the bottle of Sake and as she prepared to take her sip would just say."Farry has not been the same since he lived through a Kraken attack."It seemed Faris risk not having a lot of hide, when drinking with Jai-hai around.

Jai-hai's answer to what Jin did was after opening the bottle and stating what she did some how casually drank the entire bottle of sake."I should know, I pulled him from the wreckage along with the few people who lived."Jai-hai must have seen a lot to keep going.

With the bottle of sake she had been emptied she simple just would tap it a few times with her fingers, Jai-hai then placed the empty bottle on the ground. To Faris just saying."No matter your experience, Jai-hai tries everyone at this,I am more mentioning to be careful for a reason."this hint that Jai-hai's drinking habit might be horribly out of control, Faris would only take slight know of whomever was in the ground that just walked, but nothing else aside from that.

#14Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"The sailor life sounds like a fun one. But we all change our minds for a reason. Sea life not what you thought it would be?" He asked Faris. He waited for an answer when the woman returned to give the answer for him. "A kraken? Legendary creatures, and you both survived," he replied, impressed by the feat but turning his attention to the bottles, so Faris didn't feel pressured to talk about it. He simply gave him a pat on the shoulder.

He looked back at the man as Jai Hai volunteered more information. He didn't know much about the moment they shared but it was enough to turn Faris away from sea travel. Being pulled from a wreckage was a terrifying ordeal. "Well as long as you're here now, right?" he raised a glass for the two of them and tipped it back.

"Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on her," something that wasn't hard to do given the attractiveness of the woman. Jin tossed back another at first trying to keep pace with the woman. "So...was there any chemistry between the two of you?" he asked out right without concern. He played with the rim of his glass after asking the question. He liked the atmosphere of a drinking game but rarely let himself get drunk. He relaxed in his chair and slurred his words a bit to give the illusion of being drunk but given the amount of times people wanted to cause him harm, he always knew it was best to keep a sober head.

#15Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Faris Iraious
To Faris it seemed to almost make him still, Like reflecting upon the thought of what happen during that time seemed to be a bit depressing. Faris did not seem to mention it any thing beyond what was already mentioned, Maybe Faris seemed vastly uncomfortable about it, Jai-Hai pushed boundaries which seemed nothing new for her.

It might have be the major hunt to why Faris gave it all up and Jai-Hai picked up the empty bottle of sake she had drank quickly."Right...I did drink that."she would just. Nonetheless Jai-Hai would continue her reveal of Faris' past with her."I was not there to fight that Kraken, only just pull Farry and 3 other people who lived."It was depressing mentioned, So much so Jai-Hai would get up from her chair and just pat Faris on the head."I know how that ruins a man, I was just being hopeful." still sounding sober between the both of them

Faris would just answer Jin's wonder."I do not view Jai-hai as my type if i am honest, She is far too....loud."Faris at least put it nicely and continue sipping his wind to just Jai-Hai laughing about it. Since well Jai-Hai knew what she was like, She was not a easy person to enjoy or consider for a partner.

Then she would then pick up the bottle of rum Jin had take a drink out of, Just alright drinking half of what is in there."Don't worry Farry, Your not the only one."Jai-Hai must be that hard to tame lady.Faris did seem to smile."You are a good woman, You just are not what people consider typically good for a partner."Given how Faris worded that it seemed almost like there was a small worry that Jai-Hai even if friendly and upfront might have more to her.

Which Jai-Hai seemed to only shrug."Not my fault people have big egos until I throw them out the door."Or showed Jai-Hai was a trouble maker, Given how quickly she seemed to be willing to drain the drinkings in front of her. Picking one of the boot glasses and chugging it with out a second look, just not emptying the glass she seemed to be slowing down, Either trying to fool Jin and Faris or enjoy the taste of her drink.

#16Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin thought about the story. It was a harrowing tale for any adventurer to go through and Jai didn't seem like she was worried about dredging up the past with Faris. "Looks like it was lucky you were there to pull him out then," Jin rose another glass and took a small sip he tried to make seem like a bigger gulp. The two of them at least seemed to get along well, even if Jai Hai already seemed the type to push boundaries a bit.

"Too loud huh? She is a boisterous one. But opposites do attract," Jin shrugged, playfully. Jai Hai laughed it off as Faris went back to his wine. "Maybe being out at sea for so long, probably around a bunch of wayfaring men, made you have so much bravado," He questioned, being more polite, not wanting it to sound rude. Just an observation.

"So Faris you have a type huh," Jin rose his brow as that was the second time he mentioned it. "Maybe a secret crush you're holding on to," He prodded the other mage a bit with his questions.

He watched, with an open-mouthed smirk as Jai-Hai took his bottle and downed half of it. She was insatiable. He took a swig of whatever else was left on the table and shook his head like it was beginning to haze up. "You throw many people out?" Jin replied, pretending to already be on the verge of drunkenness. He caught a glimpse of the man that entered the bar and swung his arm around Jai-Hai. "Nothin wrong wit knockin a man's ego down when it comes to it,'" he stammered at kept his back to the new entry of the bar.

"You not the settling down type huh?"

#17Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:41 am

Faris Iraious
At least in Faris' case Jai-hai did not down play that horrible moment in mind."I have not seen such a sight since then."her casual mention. Faris seemed at least now brave enough to mention."I have been scared of the water since..."It sounded almost funny to admit out loud and in public but Jai-Hai and Faris seemed to see that understanding."Given the what was left, the bodies...the sounds."Faris was not having any flash backs, But he did sound some what depressed about it, It seemed to have mentally defeated him, This moment Jai-Hai did not seem to laugh about it.

She might have been a wildcard of a person, But it did seem Jai-Hai seemed to show a lot of respect to boundaries and sometimes how some people felt about situation she knew of, Just covering it up or lying seemed to be something she hated. It just seemed Jai-Hai only took another sip of rum and let the moment be quiet.

Maybe these situation is why Faris was so resistant to the idea of dating, He was battling his own fears from the past of what happen to him."Besides that,What is even the point of partner anyway?"Jai-Hai would reference the mention, After all Jai-Hai seemed to just mention this."No man seem to like the idea of how I work,So It is better off this way."She did not sound upset or depressed about it,seemed to Hint that upfront, behind the drinking and outward way of thinking Jai-Hai carried a few more things with her she most likely wouldn't mention.

Did Faris know? It seemed interesting to try to ask, Given Jai-Hai if she did not want something known it might not be easy to get it out of her. Faris would just continue the casual conversation with asking them both."How is the booze? is it to your liking?"Faris did not mind breaking the possible tension.

Until well when some one swung an arm around Jai-Hai to Faris almost kind shaking his head because this really could only go one way and that one way, Might be too easy to guess.

The casual nature of Jai-Hai broke right away when some one put their arm around her. The casual happy and joyfulness, When to serious nature. Taking that empty bottle of Sake, swung it back towards the location where the arm was behind her, she was not gentle, Jai-Hai went fairly hard with her impact.

With Jai-Hai just saying in more of the commanding captain voice she could have."Would you piss off."She was just starting with her words, as well as she seemed to not done, Throwing the most likely now broken empty bottle away, just in general it could easily be picked up in the background hitting the ground, Then closing a free hand static electricity was building up on that hand."Now get your grubby hands off,you bird brained idiot!"This punch when she swung it at this person sounded like thunder just struck inside the building with out any clouds or rain near by.

This seemed normal to Faris and not shocking to him at all, This just normally seemed to spell disaster for almost any situation around it.

#18Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:26 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin stayed silent as the two recounted more of the tragic event of the day the kraken attacked. He didn't know much about them, but even Jai- Hai seemed to be taking it seriously. He wished he could help Faris coup with the intense stress that moment seemed to put on him but he had no idea what that would look like. For now all he could do was let the moment settle and pass.

Jai steered the topic back toward the point of relationships. Jin just gave a shrug, "When they work they can be great. But they don't work for everyone. But I wouldn't give up. I'm sure there is a person out there for a boisterous pirate," he nodded, trying to make the topic a bit more light. "I'm on the go too much for them to work out for me either," he laughed.

"Taste alright," Jin replied to Faris about the drinks and looked over the mug in his hand. "What about your wine?" he asked and swirled the mug of ale in his hand, letting it slosh the lips of the mug with the froth.

"Huh," Jin ,muttered as Jai-Hai Seemed to go quiet and Faris shook his head. In an instant a bottle was ramming into his arm, "What the HELL," He snatched his arm away and poured some healing magic into, to stop the throbbing. "What's your problem?" He replied at the abrupt assault. Static flashed in his eyes as the woman ignited her fist and aimed it at him.

"Grubby Hands?" he replied, taken back by the sudden shift. The fist barreled toward him and he cast a shield of light to block it. "You think I was hitting on you? You brick wall, thick headed woman. Have you never shared drinks with someone before? It's called a friendly gesture!" he yelled back peaking to the side of the light shield.

A heavy sigh left his lips as the scared man glared at him from across the room. He ran his hand across his forehead and into his hair. "Guess I should have given you a heads up. I was trying to hide myself from that oaf," he pointed his thumb at the man that was now with a band of men.

"I knew it was you and that blasted magic!" The scared man roared and launched to his feet with three other men at his side. Each pulling out blades.

"Well, Looks like drink times over," Jin snatched up the spear that was resting against the table. "Sorry about the hassle," He took a final quick drink. "I suggest we all get going," Jin replied, with concern for the other patrons that may get caught in the crossfire of battle. The men began to charge and Jin darted to the window and crashed threw it.

#19Faris Iraious 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Faris Iraious
Faris seemed unaffected by what Jai-Hai just did. Only remarking."And this going to go horribly."As he put his glass of wine as well as got up from his chair, Because knowing Jai-hai and how this reaction was going himself and Jin were going to need to leave and really quickly.

Even with Jin's reaction."You should mention that, Casual things like that are a no, When your use to people attempting to put knives in your back."Jai-Hai also must be use to commanding other people around so being rough was a bit more normal to her as well.

But Faris would walk over to the person serving in this inn and seemed to drop some money and whisper something to him.

Wasting no time was he would walk over to Jin and whisper to him that they needed to leave but it already turned worst by the moment.

How so? well Jai-Hai would just get up from her chair, Then kick it at the people three to four people who at a problem with Jin, as hard as she could."Come on at least fight fair your flat brained mouth breathers!"That build up static from her one arm was just building up more and more around her.

"You know what, Screw fighting fair and with weapons, I have what I need here."
Also hearing that from Jai-Hai Faris then just walked over and padded Jin on the shoulder."Leave quickly....this place is going to be a blast zone soon."Faris said that with his pat on the shoulder leading him into pull Jin out of the building.

Why would he do this? Jai-hai seemed to be dealing with these men with weapon, By picking up  the chair she was sitting one and throwing it at hard as she could at the biggest of them."I will throw all of your lame brained land walkers out of this building myself."These were Faris knowing the past signs and letting Jin know it was going to get ugly quickly.

How quickly? When they were paying attention Jai-Hai at managed to throw all of the chairs they had, All of the bottles they had and was picking up the table largest table she could weather or not she was throwing this or could to beat the armed men with it, Was something they could both wonder, Just Faris was not sticking around for answer as he was leaving quick and trying to take Jin with him to make sure his soon to be guild member left quickly too.

After they both got away, Faris let a sigh of relief."That was to be expected...Jai-Hai was just being a handful as she always, Good thing I got my business done with her first."With that Faris would just say."Be best to only really know of Jai-Hai and summon her when you need her for work, She will treat you wonderfully that way."Faris seemed to be honest as the fighting at Goat's Beard Inn was getting louder and louder.

To in which Faris would say."We should leave the area, I will find you again eventually to check up on you."With that Faris would bow out of being polite as he would depart from here.

{exit}

#20Jin Tatsumi 

A Face From The Past.(Open) Empty Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:33 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Before Jin could leap through the window, Jai Hai stepped up to face the men. He looked wide-eyed for a moment, not expecting her to stand up for him, at the very least they could have all escaped from here.  After all the men really only wanted Jin and he was used to being on the run.

Faris was at his side with a hand on Jin's shoulder and a whisper of haste. "A blast zone?" he questioned and his feet felt like cement, thinking about the people there that meant no harm to anyone. The people that were now shuffling to the sides, some of them used to it and the others ready to jump in for either side.

Chairs and tables soared threw the air. Jin and Faris ducked around them on the way to the door. But once they were about to pass the threshold, Jin stopped. "No can do Faris," he spoke with less whimsy than usual and held the spear outright. "I'm used to running off to avoid violence and avoid getting people drug into something. But I can't let someone fight for me. Even if they are more than capable to stand on their own. It's just not what I can do," he smiled at Faris and turned back to the battle in the bar.

People fell to the floor both assailants and bystanders as the patrons rioted and dodged furniture. Some of the men that wanted Jin attacked scurried away and the others grabbed anything to throw back. Jin swung the spear, hammering one man in the ribs and sending him backward. The light mage slammed his hand on the ground, "Let's go Jai-Hai," A dome filled the room, healing whatever wounds Jai-hai may have had and hurting the thugs that were attacking them. The light was bright enough to make some avert their eyes, giving them enough time to all get out.

As their paths took them away from the city, Jin headed towards the Blue Pegasus Guild.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum