Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Dragon's return to Magnolia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Natsumi Duranndal 

Fire Dragon's return to Magnolia Empty Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:22 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi was running full force as she soon reached the streets of magnolia, Covered in sweat as she did quite the workout running from Hosenka to here, it was quite the vigorous workout for her even as she begun to stretch. As she went to a more Desolated area of the streets and she took a stance, practicing her fist. Concentrating on her breathing as she threw a flurry of punches. Throwing in a mix of kicks too, covered in fire magic as well as she knew she needed to get stronger then anything, as she started singing some of the rest of the song she sang on the ran here.

waraou nakou sunao de ii
shinpuru na kimochi
ichiban daiji
kanashii yoru ni nagasu namida
tsuyo sa ni kaeru sa?
egao no mahou kakeru yo

don nani tsuyoi kimi datte
kokoro ni fuan kakae teru

hitori ja nai yo
watashi gakoko ni iru
kimi to onaji you ni
don nani tsuyoi kimi datte
kokoro ni fuan kakae teru

hitori ja nai yo
watashi gakoko ni iru
kimi to onaji you ni
kyou mo ashita mo hyaku nen saki mo
kodoku to tatakai tsuduke nagara

waraou nakou tsunagatte iyou
shoujiki na kotoba tsutae tai kara
ai mo yume mo kimi to naraba
MAJIKARU ni kawaru sa?
doko made mo

waraou nakou sunao de ii
shinpuru na kimochi
ichiban daiji
kanashii yoru ni nagasu namida
tsuyo sa ni kawaru sa?
egao no mahou kakeyou

kimi to watashi no egao no mahouo
Transliterated by Atsui Sake

She said happily as she enjoyed the song very much. Unbeknown to her some kid was spying on her from a distance, a weakly looking kid was watching in awe as she was practicing her moves seeing the flame style brawling really impressed him.

Last edited by Natsumi Duranndal on Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Natsumi Duranndal 

Fire Dragon's return to Magnolia Empty Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:28 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi kept fighting, making a swishing sound with each blow, showing how strong she is as she thought to herself " Maybe I can show up at the old guild hall, I haven't been there in a long time have I? Well either way I need to get stronger, Stronger then anyone so I can stand at the top of all. She grinned as soon she noticed the kid as he hid. She chuckles softly as she soon said

"Kid come out"

She said aloud as he came out and he soon spoke
"I am sorry, you were looking so cool and I want to be strong"

She laughed and pat his head.

"It is fine it is fine, I am glad you appreciate my strength, if you like I can show you basic training I do, but remember you need to keep a level head, and put in the effort, if you don't you wont show any results, Effort is everything without it, we would be nothing, people put effort into being smart, strong, fast. It is the basis of all human growth.

She said as she started showing the kid basic training., After quite some time has passed the sun was setting as the kid looked at her, thanking her before running off. He looked as if he was serious, working up a sweat as he left exhausted.

"Good i am glad I can make a different in someone's life, better his then mine, Maybe I should start teaching on the side, HAHAH I might be a good teacher, tho I guess I can get a bit out of control with my fighting instincts and my love for battler, but helping and teaching kids felt good. She laughs before leaving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum