Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 400  | Bandito Huntress

Thank the goddess for thermal incantations, hm? Quivering as the ferocity of the wind around her sent yet another bone-shaking chill through her body, Sofia Serena couldn’t help but pull the cloak she was wearing around herself that bit tighter because of the biting gale which was gnashing at her cheeks and other even more delicate areas, and making her glad that she had placed a few runes inside her mantle in order to fight back against the frosty fierceness, that was for sure.
Or my goddess, at least~? Easily recognising however that the effect of such a simple warming spell was not the only thing that was keeping her going as she had fought her way up to the very crests of the mountains closest to the city of Myras but rather that she owed a rather significant debt to the dark delight that had accompanied her, though the task of quite literally staking their claim to these lands was something which had hardly excited her from the get go, the chance to finally spend some time on a quest with her beloved bride had been quite a different matter entirely.

“You know, I’m starting to suspect that climbing mountains in the middle of winter might not have been the best of plans?” The chance to spend some time with just the two of them and a nice little goal in mind reminding the bubbly brunette of all those little adventures with her resplendent, ravishing raven when their pairing was just new, though the task that lay ahead of her seemed relatively simple on paper Sofia still felt glad for the presence of her perfect partner, and couldn’t help but share a little bit of her signature playfulness because of that.
“Good job I have someone like you to warm me up, hm? Might be time to bunk down for the night already, if you ask meeee~?” Shaking her head as she sidled up alongside the woman she loved so much and snaking her fingers into her grasp, despite the bright daylight that surrounded them she couldn’t help but propose they give their little key she carried around her neck the opportunity to shine, and them the chance to warm up properly in the wake of all that surrounded them. There was just one problem that she didn’t seem to think of in this moment, however, where was a person to fit a palace on the side of a mountain…?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:39 am

Alisa

WORDS: 310 | TAG: @sofia | HUNTER  

After securing the lower district, Myras had now almost come almost completely under Blue Pegasus' control. At last the campaign started all these months ago could finally come to its natural conclusion, but to do so, they still needed to extend their reach into the sole isolated area in the region, the Avvar Mountains... Alas, that's easier said than done when the gods seem intent on raining down such a diluvian downpower on your heads with every step:

"My my, whatever gave you that impression~?", giggled the sculptressly, almost sardonically as she braved the fury of the storm, yet not in any way intimidated by it. No matter how much power she may have amassed that let her challenge the wrath of the elements as such, nothing reassured her as much as the sight of the seductive siren at the her side, "At the very least, we really picked the best possible day to come out on this adventure..."

Even a woman as hardened as Alisa couldn't help but wince whenever those ferocious gales whipped her long, lustruous dark hair against her face, her eyes squinting shut as she brushed them away and trudged forth regardless, shooting her luscious lover a knowing little look:

"That... Might not be such a bad idea huh?", she spoke, calmly reaching out and squeezing her shivering spouse's hand lovingly, pulling her just a bit closer as they marched onwards, stepping forwards in almost complete unison. Despite the storm, Alisa hardly struggled finding her way without tripping over herself, and if it meant she got yet another look at her wonderful wife, then really, she wouldn't have it any other way. All but nibbling her plush lip as Sofia mentioned bunking down for the night, Alisa's brow rose with a hint of curiosity, "I don't suppose you still have that key you bought from that strange merchant~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:30 am

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | Bandito Huntress

“Gosh, did we?” Grinning and shaking her head as her wonderful wife pointed out the supposed wonder in the weather, while it was true that they had managed to pick a day in December when the slopes weren’t currently being saturated by snow and that seemed like good fortune, a girl from a warm and tropical island couldn’t really confess to any kind of enjoyment of the wicked wind that whipped around the tops of these mountains and as such showed a playful sense of disbelief instead.
“I’d hardly even noticed the scenery with such an enticing figure by my side~?” Happy to offer a little bit of charm to the woman that she had climbed all this way with instead and lavish in the warmth with which she was provided by her rather than their surroundings, Sofia smiled as she let herself catch her breath a bit and rolled her shoulders back and forward in turn with her hands behind her back, showing off a teasing swoon as her green gaze ran over the gorgeousness that was her gothic goddess and forgot for a moment that she was even standing in this bitter chill because of that.

“I dooooooo~” Eager to delve into her cloak a moment later as well when Alisa asked about the key she had gained from that mysterious and marvellous merchant earlier in the year and quickly lifting up an ornate item which hung around her neck on a chain as a result, the fair femme flapped what could have been a source of shelter from seething and near sub-zero environment, though even as she did so had her doubts as to how well it might function in a place like this.
“But I’m not exactly sure we could use it here? Might end up being the first palace to barrel roll down the side of the Avvar Mountains, huh~?” That superb but shady seller reminding her when she made the purchase that any space needed to summon it would have to be big enough to contain the palace that this fairly innocuous item could invoke, while the crests of mountains were certainly knot lacking for open air the dainty delight looked toward her dark dish with doubt as she guessed that simple logic and inclination might mean the effect might fail them, or worse create a disaster which made her worry that it wasn’t even worth trying here…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:17 am

Alisa

Far from a problem exclusive to island beauties such as the sizzling Sofia, even one with Icebergian blood as Alisa Vollan felt anything but comfortable being constantly buffeted by this furious storm, even if she could arguably hold her ground, that didn't really mean she enjoyed every second of it. Clearly, whatever she and Sofia had come here to tho should probably wait until the foul weather subsided, if only just a little bit.

"Indeed... Even a stormy sight such as this becomes utterly stunning when you're around~", giggled the sculpress, returning the playful tease with that ever graceful flip of her hair behind her shoulders, now decidedly less stylish thanks to the pouring rain leaving it heavy and soggy, those strands dripping with copious wetness as they clung stubbornly to her skin at every turn.

Even then, every time Alisa so much as let her gaze wander down her luscious lover's sinous shape, she's feel her cheeks growing warmer, that subtle shade decidedly noticeable as her alabaster skin grew paler under the wintery chill. No matter where they went, she felt as though any place could feel like home so long as she had her wonderful wife by her side, and all the more so courtesy of that convenient key she brought around her neck. But when the girl expressed her doubts in bringing out their house in such a precarious position, a knowing faint smile drew on her face as she crossed her arms:

"Now who do you think you're talking to, hmmm~?", teased the sculptress, spotting her wonderful wife's understandable apprehension and winking knowingly at her.

Alisa wasn't called a Wizard Saint for nothing, and if she couldn't even carve out a decently sized plot of land inside a mountain, then really, what kind of earth mage would would she be? Walking past Sofia, the lithomancer still had to walk a couple meters before reaching the slope of the mountain, laying her hand on the sturdy bedrock. As her shapely chest heaved with a long, deep breath, she channeled a hefty chunk of her power, conjuring a magic circle that was at the very least 20 meters wide, causing the earth they stood on to rumble as her crystallizing power:

"Stay close to me, Sofia...", spoke the crystal mage, knowing here was no place safer from she soil shifting under her feet that beside the earth mage herself, as she rearranged the crystallized land, shifting and shaping the side of the mountain, steadily hollowing out a large enough crevice to make room for their rather sizeable home...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:48 pm

Sofia

“Teeheeheee, jeeeez, I really married the most wonderful woman in the world didn’t I~?” Showing a little more redness in her cheeks than even the strong and stern squalls around her might provide as her beautiful bride seemed to take her joke quite seriously, Sofia squeaked as the woman began to set to work remodelling their surroundings in order to make better use of the little tool she held, and might have been lying if she had claimed that seeing her wife in action didn’t make her that bit weaker at the knees as well.
“Mmmmnnnn, there’s nowhere else I’d rather be my love~” Practically trotting toward the temptress as well when she was asked to move closer to her and wearing a big grin as she did so, the mischievous minx had no power to resist the urge to get as close to the black belle as she could by throwing her arms around the waist of her gorgeous geomancer, and purred happily as she hung off her back and watched the wonder get to work creating a podium at the peak in order to place their palace.

“Absolute perfection babe, shall we…” It seeming like it didn’t take her all that long either, in what felt like a flash the foreign fox was eyeing a nice plateau on which they might lay their amazing abode, and wasted no time in making sure it would be ready for them to enjoy soon after by thrusting the key she had in her hand forward and turning it in the air as she poured mana into her gesture.
“Step inside our wonderful home~?” This simple act seeming to be all that was needed to summon something special from the void, in a moment a pair of pillars seeming to rise from the ground to create a brilliant and bright gate through which the duo could enter their delight of a domicile, and all too quickly Miss Serena would be tugging at Alisa’s hand to guide her inside for some respite from the cold, and the closeness of one another’s company…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

Alisa

"My my, you married Sofia Serena too~? Well, now i'm jealous~", teased the temptress, looking back over her shoulder and winking knowingly at her wonderful wife, letting out a girly little giggle, almost out of place in a woman who strove for that mature image of cool and class so many seemed to revere her for. Every time she laid eyes on her luscious lover, Alisa couldn't help but sigh, and smile, reminding herself just how fortunate she was to have run into her in that random hotel.

And to think they'd gotten this far in only a couple of years. The mansion they now shared felt endlessly more imposing than any hotel they could have first met in, and no matter how many times she saw it, watching Sofia slip that key into the air and produce it out of thin air still made her eyes widen, those pale pink lips parting visible in awe and bewilderment, soon replaced by a wholly different, heartwarming feeling once they finally stepped inside:

"Ahh...", she sighed at long last, her smile widening as Alisa felt the tension seep from her shoulders - and quite a bit of water trickling down her form - the moment those chilly, whipping winds were replaced by the welcoming warmth of their less than humbled abode, "Home sweet home~"

Now free from the pouring rain and howling winds, she could actually hear her heels clacking over the stone tiles, yet nothing quite caught her eye as the sight of her dripping wet lover all but shimmering under the bright lighting:

"I swear, that key of yours has to be the luckiest purchase either of us has ever made.", admiring their joined hands, Alisa giggled as she sashayed over to her lover, her full hips swaying gracefully left and right, seductively slipping one arm around her waist and leaning in, planting a slow smooch on her cheeks, drawing a kissy trail to that pillowy pout, only to bite her lip as she finally peeled away and pivoted on one heel, guiding her hair away from her back as she turned away from her wife, squeezing out the excess water from her hair, "Help me out of this suit, will you~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:06 am

Sofia

“Indeed, it was lucky we made it to him first, wasn’t it~?” Grinning and giggling as she followed her magnificent mate into their marvellous maison, the mischievous minx flicked her hair out as she stepped out of the wind and into the warm, and licked her lips a little bit as she remarked upon and remembered the good fortune which she and her wife had found in the woods of Worthsea.
“I really can’t imagine the two of us living anywhere else now~?” That magical merchant offering an array of weapons and other curiosities but perhaps the most innocuous among that collection the pair of keys that the two of them shared, many might have overlooked the boon that was the beautiful palace around them in favour of legendary swords or armour made from rare beasts, but not Sofia. Nothing seeming more valuable to her than the chance to have a place where she could have her beautiful bride all to herself, so long as it had that pristine sense of privacy it could have been some old potter’s shed for all she cared, though the luxury of an ancient king’s palace certainly was rather the welcome boon, she had to admit.

“Teeheeheehee, now that’s one idea I can get behind~” Not given all that much time to admire her surrounding before her spellbinding siren seemed to steal her attention away, however, all it took was the scantest invitation from the love of her life and the lass was trotting up behind the temptress, and grinning as she began to help Alisa to unfasten the clasps and bindings which kept her in her stunning suit. This a task which came all too easily to her as well, it was a hard task for the foreign fox to ignore the temptation to use her pillowy pout in order to help warm the woman up that little bit quicker up by smooching the skin she revealed as she did so, and with her heart racing like a schoolgirl one that she could not complete either.

“How about we hop in a nice hot bath together, and then see where our afternoon takes us, hm~? The mountain isn’t going anywhere…” Instead her attention and interesting seeming to be ignited by a fire that even after nearly three years of knowing one another still burned as strong as ever, all too quickly Miss Serena was tugging and almost tearing each and every scrap that covered the woman she loved as she whispered a wicked little plan in the ear of the woman, and then spun her around to share a kiss the likes of which she had been waiting all day to give away…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Alisa

"Well, between the two of us... I'm sure we could make anywhere feel like home~", she teased, winking knowingly at her lover, gazing into those vibrant eyes of jade, nibbling her bottom lip as she giggled. And yet as she took in the grandeour all around her, Alisa knew only one thing for certain, "...Still... Nothing will ever be quite as convenient as taking our home with us wherever we go~"

And no better way to remember that than these tender, yet wanton moments of intimacy they could have in the privacy of their home as Alisa bit her lip, delighted at the never abating thrill of having her wonderful wife undress her as such, her plush, pert posterior all but perking out as she arched her back ever so slightly, making room for Sofia to unzil her suit. Surely, she could have used her magic ring get rid of her outfit but...

...Can't let magic ruin the best parts of life now, can we~?

Especially when Sofia did that oh so expertly, making Alisa's brow raise as a low, sultry gasp escaped her lips when she felt those luscious lips against the cool of her skin, just enough to bring warm goosebumps to it as a shiver shot up her spine, slowly pulling her arms out of its sleeves as Sofia peeled her armor off her. In the end, she could do nothing but drape her arms around her lover's waist, pressing her bare upper body against hers as she pulled her into an amorous, yet undeniably ardent kiss, showing all her unbridled affection for that perfect pout that warmed her so beautifully, suckling that plush bottom lip between her own as she purred and squeezed tightly around her waist, pulling Sofia close to her as she cooed:

"Ufufu~... Took the words right out of my mouth my love~"

At this point, there was nothing they could do but wait out the storm, and indeed, they could certainly use that time to plot out their next course of action... But in the end, there was nobody she'd rather be doing that with than the woman in her arms. In the end, Alisa nibbled Sofia's bottom lip as she peeled away, her own adventurous hands moving with a life of their own as they worked to undo the armor that kept her wonderful wife from her, before taking hold of her hand and guiding her upstairs...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Mountain Exposure

“Teeheeheehee, now this is the kind of mountain climbing I can get behind~” Letting out a girlish giggle as she squeezed her wonderful wife closer to her and pressed her fine form against her as she did so, the wicked winter wind was a distant memory for the water witch as she looked up toward the magnificent magenta eyes of her beloved bride in the most comfortable and cuddly pose she could have ever imagined; laid on the floor on one blanket and with another on top of her, and with the benefit of a roaring fire none too far away either.
“Warm and dry, well, mostly…” The blaze seeming to barely compare to the balminess that she basked in thanks to the black beauty just beneath her, Sofia couldn’t help but beam happily as her own green gaze grew dizzy with affection and perhaps a hint of lingering desire despite the none too small interlude which had occurred following their bath, and she licked her lips hungrily because of that latter fact as she leaned forward and seized a fresh kiss from the woman she loved so much to share that joy which had been stirred within her thanks to this break that they had taken together, feeling totally relaxed and ready to set about her job again. Soon, at least, after all a minx like this was very morish, now wasn’t she~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:26 am

Alisa

"Mmmm~... I completely agree there, who would have thought we could have such a wonderful time climbing a mountain on a stormy afternoon~?", cooed the sculptress, letting her hands tickle every inch of exposed, silky smooth skin she could find, teasing her softness with ner nails as she held that gorgeous green gaze the whole way through, holding her closer under that cozy, comfy blanket, "Though feels like any adventure becomes utterly breathtaking with you~"

In their frenzy they barely even had the time to make it to their bed and instead settled for the surprisingly warm floor with only couple of blankets for comfort... But really, just about any place felt warm when she had her beloved island beauty in her arms, and Alisa couldn't help but beam as she looked at her luscious lover, holding her head to the plush, pliant softness of her heaving bosom, stroking her silken brown hair while her own merely draped around her head, stylishly messy as she giggled:

"Ufufu~... Staying dry for too long seems a bit like a tall order for the two of us, does it not~?", pursing her lips as she saw Sofia lean in for a kiss, Alisa smooched her back with a delighted look on her face, her smile widened as she savoured that perfect pout slowly and sensually, giving those luscious lips a little lick, only peeling away from those vibrant green eyes when something outside caught her attention... Not a sound per se, but rather, the dimming of that soothing, storming background noise she'd grown accustomed to by now, making her sigh at the thought, "Hmmm... The storm seems to be dying down... Almost a shame it had to subside so quickly..."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | Mountain Exposure

“Teeheehee, welllll… Taking a note from my wonderful wifey, me for one~” Smirking and arching her brow as her beautiful black bride once again showed that when it came to charm she was second to none, the warmth and intimacy of the moment prompted the princess of the pegasi to show a little cheek, and she grinned at her girl as she began her best impression of her wonderful White Empress to return that adoring affection with enthusiasm, and mischievousness as well.
“Any afternoon is wonderful with you by my side~” Narrowing her green gaze a little and flicking her long locks as she mimicked that cool and confident tone that Alisa used so often, Miss Serena held her smouldering stare on that of the ebony enchantress with whom she was entangled and waited to see what she made of her impression, but it wasn’t all that long before she was squeezing her beloved tighter and purring happily as she did so.

“Heeheehehee, it is isn’t it~?” Happy to agree with her luscious lover when she pointed out the disappointing fact that the turbulence around them had seemed to dissipate whilst they had been otherwise engaged, in all honesty the mission which had brought them to these windy and cold peaks was no a distant second place in the mind of Sofia as she cuddled with her partner, and she couldn’t help but feel almost irritated that they might have to attend to such a task sooner or later.
“We could always wait for the next one to die down, hm~?” In her mind certainly seeming to prefer to take the second option there if she was forced to choose any of them, that mischievous spirit rose up within the mermaid once more as she burrowed her face deep into the pair of peaks she personally favoured the spend her day exploring and looked up from them impetuously, showing absolutely no haste on the matter that had brought them here as she was currently lost to the bliss that was her ravishing raven…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#12Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Alisa

"My my~... Taking a page from my book are we~...?", giggled the tall temptress, and yet her cheeks reddened all too visibly, painting a clear picture of how even someone as charming as Alisa Vollan wasn't immune to those same moves... Or, well, the fact that they came from the lips of her loving wife no doubt made all the difference in the world here, easily evidenced by the way her teeth dug into her bottom lip.

Yet all the sensuality in the world paled when weigthed against the absolute, heart pounding cuteness as she looked up from between those plush pillows, more than enough to leave even a mature, cool and collected beauty like Alisa giggling giddily as she twirled a lock of her hair around her finger, gazing into her eyes the whole way through:

"Hey now... At this rate, we won't be going anywhere anytime soon will we~...?", warned the sculptress, only so slightly recalling they'd come here with a job to do, raising her eyebrow as if to reluctantly remind her beloved of that fact... She could do little more than that, after all, merely wrapping her arms around Sofia, squeezing her tightly like this... The last thing she wanted was to peel herself away from that comfort, like the lazy morning after a good night's sleep, neatly tucked under the duvet to ward off the wintery chill... In the end, all she could do was reach an idly hand behind her, slowly and sluggishily lifting her prone body higher, smooching Sofia's forehead as she cooed, "Come on now, my love... These mountains won't conquer themselves."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:39 am

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | Mountain Exposure

“Teeheehee, well it is my favourite book~” Grinning and biting her lip a little as she saw how her impression seemed to amuse Alisa, Miss Serena purred as she squeezed her beloved bride closer to her and spoke in soft and lilting fashion to the femme that fascinated her so very much, edging her way back up that wonderful frame as she did so and hanging in front of those lush lips as her teasing tone continued.
“And contains so many thoughtful wisdoms~” All too aware of the fact that they had this palace all to themselves and yet at the same time finding her words settlin into a scant and intimate whisper meant only for the two of them, that glittering gaze ebbed away as the lids of the lass felt heavier and heavier in the wake of her wonderful wife until they disappeared entirely, and all too soon the siren found herself suckling on that perfect pink pout softly and invitingly, drunk on the taste of her luscious lovers lips.

“Fine but… Heeheeheee, we might as well take advantage of the situation to go over the plan one more time, eh~?” Unfortunately it seeming that her desire to lay about with her love seeming to interfere with the activity that had brought them to the mountain a bit too much for the White Empress, after pouting for a couple of seconds at her disappointment Sofia finally agreed to make at least a little effort toward achieving their goal, though even as she did so was keen to show that she was in no rush to remove herself from this rather resplendent circumstance, and coyly batted her lashed at her black beauty as she rested her head on her shoulder and purred softly and rhythmically at her a moment later…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#14Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:20 pm

Alisa

Alisa chuckled... Nobody could could make her giggle girlishly the way her wonderful wife could, and she wouldn't have it any other way, toying with her hair teasingly the whole way as she nibbled her lip. Favorite book huh~...? Guess Alisa would defenitely need to keep that in mind:

"Well, then i suppose it's a good thing you're such an avid reader hmmm~...?", she teased, smooching her luscious lover right back, cooing ever so softly at their taste, nibbling her bottom lip as she all but shivered at her words...

Well, Alisa completely understood that desire~... Even as she struggled to stir from her sleepy mood, she couldn't help but hold her wonderful wife close to her, snuggling her tightly and nuzzling her tenderly, giving those luscious lips a little lick as she purred:

"Hmmm, our plan here should be quite simple... We may need do nothing more than simply find whatever our predecessors left to claim the area, and replace their influence with Blue Pegasus. There's nothing Penumbral Guard did that Blue Pegasus can't do better, after all~", as vague as this plan was, Alisa feared she had little more than this to go off of...

The Avvar mountains were far from the most frequented area of Myras, and when the sculptress merely sighed and stroked Sofia's silky brown hair, a hint of that reservation peered through. As a cerebral, analytical fighter, Alisa disliked heading into battle without a plan in mind, let alone without information... Now arguably, she would hardly need to plan too extensively to take over a region so few people actually ever set foot in... Perhaps the reason why she lacked such information to work with was because not too many people actually knew more than she did?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | Mountain Exposure

“Teeheeheehee, yeah I suppose most of those guys suck, huh?” Amused by the note of rivalry that her ravishing raven showed when speaking of their former neighbours in Marigold, Miss Serena chirped happily as she affirmed the idea that a blink and you’ll miss it guild was worth all that much respect and while she certainly didn’t think this was a challenge that would stall them for long, there was one thing that seemed to stand as a sandy grain of contrast against the opinion they shared.
“Still… Those guys in the pub we spoke to seemed pretty impressed by the one who did this, right?” Remembering how they had visited a few of the local amenities when planning and researching their effort here, while she would have loved to dig the knife in good and deep when it came to that flaky bunch who had seemed to create more trouble than hey had solved, there seemed at least one rough diamond in the bunch who had managed to leave the folk around here with a reasonably favourable impression.

“I suppose when you have a bushel of apples, you’ll probably find one or two in it that aren’t quite rotten if you look hard enough?” It hard to believe for sure but the undeniable fact being that whomever had scaled this peak had impressed the people he had worked for, while the Myrassians had their misgivings about the guild that had preceded them when it came to control for this area many still seemed to have a favourable opinion of the figure who had claimed these peaks in the first place, and Sofia couldn’t help but feel like that was because they had the good fortune to meet the good egg in a bad batch, and because of that wondered just what this person was like? Maybe one day they’d be able to snatch them up for the Pegasus, eh?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#16Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Alisa

Far too elegant to normally go on about it, Alisa had indeed never held their neighbors in a particularly high regard, stemming from her distrust of their guild master, Tomoe. She wouldn't go so far as to treat their members as any less for it, but she'd have defenitely encouraged them to join a more reputable guild, instead of one ran by somebody nobody had ever heard about... And in the end her distrust rung true when the man himself helped destroy his ownn guild for god knows what reason:

"Hmmm, that guy might be one of their more impressive members... I hope he's found some greener pastures since Penumbral collapsed.", spoke the sculptress, an earnest tone as she thought back to that same information.

Mature enough that she could dislike the leadership without detracting from the quality of each individual member, Alisa couldn't help but smile as she thought back on what she knew~... Sofia, in turn, all but echoed this thoughts. As if the White Empress needed yet another reason to love her, the girl recognized the very same diamond in the rough Alisa had set her eyes on:

"Fufu~... Indeed... Not every talented mage in the country joins the right guild when they get started...", Alisa added, knowing that she herself out of all people had nothing to complain here, having joined the perfect guild for herself. Though she had no questions in regards to their ability, Alisa doubted anybody who joined Penumbral Guard would willingly join Blue Pegasus, she didn't doubt they could see eye to eye on many things other than their way of life, "...But if you ask me... Good people will always see eye to eye on the things that truly matter... Really all we need to do is find out what he gave the people of the mountains, and cover that offer?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Sofia

I hope we run into them at some point…? The woman she loved certainly not dismissive about the achievements of their forebearer but Sofia getting the impression that she held a far less optimistic mindset toward meeting and possibly recruiting said party now that their guild had fallen apart, the bubbly brunette couldn’t help but feel a little more positivity in her mind when it came to this unknown party, if only because of her curiosity about them and not much else. Sure it seeming a shame if such a talented and clearly determined individual slipped through their fingers as a guild, but really all that this emerald eyed enchantress wanted was to see what they were like, and she held hope she would one day.

“The flag, right? That’s what those guys said…Sounds pretty easy really, raising the flag of the guild as a monument and message?” Peeking up at the face of her fantastic fellow femme as she showed off a little bit of her information gathering skills to impress her wonderful wife a moment later, the green gaze of the girl glimmered for a second as she pointed out their reason for scaling this particular peak today, and she quickly reflected on the fact that on paper it was not the most complicated mission they had ever been sent on, but then the devil was on the details, wasn’t it?
“I suppose they just want to see how determined we are? I mean, not many guilds would climb to tip of the tallest mountain in the south to prove their resolve, especially when the only reward is respect, and friendship?” After all any fool capable of jamming a flag into the ground but the job getting a little harder when one needed to do that on top of a craggy structure like this, Miss Serena couldn’t help but think there was more to this than had been laid out in the goal of their missionary movement up the mountain, and while she guessed that some of it was within the resolve they would likely need to show to achieve it, she was also ready to roll with the tide and see what else these highlands had in store for them…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#18Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Alisa

"Exactly.", Alisa nodded, all too easily finding her hand toying with her lover's luscious hair, twirling those silken locks around her finger, actually raising an eyebrow, surprised at how much her wonderful wife had dug up. Not that she ever doubted her abilities, but they she couldn't help but feel impressed at her nonetheless, giggling gracefully, "Fufu~... Sounds like somebody did their homework before coming here, hmmm~?"

Despite the teasing words she shot her way, Alisa leaned in, planting a long, loving smooch on those supple lips, humming in delight at their tantalizing taste... Sofia would have to speak inbetween kisses for the sculptress made little motion to peel away from them, yet all the while listening attentively to every word from that melodious voice that all but brought goosebumps to her skin every time, all while her hand traced her lover's curves, sliding up and down her shapeliness until it finally came to rest on her plush, pert posterior. And that's when Alisa made her move

"I suppose if we need to show them how determined we are... We actually need to leave our love next at some point, don't we~?", she quipped, Giving her supple behind two teasing little taps, just enough to stir her seductive siren from her slumber as Alisa slowly began lifting her body upright, pushing off the fuzzy blankets as her long hair draped down her curvaceous chest for a measure of modesty, "Little do they know, how there is no greater challenge."

Pushing through the reluctance on her face with an audibly frustrated groan, in the end that same sound trailed off into a playful giggle as she stood up and seized her lover's hand, guiding Sofia back onto her feet...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Sofia

“Teeheehee, of course~” Giggling and licking her lips as she leaned into a succulent smooch with her wonderful wife, Sofia smiled as she confirmed the fact that she had been paying attention when they had been gathering information earlier on, though had she been honest would have admitted that she hadn’t given the issue half the focus she did when she found that pillowy pout presented to her, and tickled and teased it with her own.
“Can’t be letting the White Empress down, hm~?” A shaky breath escaping her body and a shiver running up the spine of the siren as she clung to that sublime shape and suckled on the most delicious treat she could ever receive for more than a few moments, afterward Sofia looked to her beautiful bride with her eyelids heavy and her words spoken through a husky whisper, and once again found herself regretting the need to get on with something other than sharing a bed and a blanket with the black haired beauty she was hanging off.

“Oooooof, if only they knew that tearing oneself away from such a sweet embrace was such a challenge, hm~? We’d already be done~” Sighing softly when the woman herself seemed to take the initiative and perhaps that the only way in which this little ‘operation’ might have succeeded, Miss Serena shook her head and pouted a little before taking the hand that Alisa offered her, sharing more of her wicked wit as she let the covers which had concealed her drop away and reveal the immodest manner in which she had been warming herself back up for any who were around her. Though luckily today there was only one person in the audience, and she would have been rather thoroughly disappointed if she hadn’t had the chance to see her like this. After all, what was the point in taking her clothes off if the woman she loved couldn’t see what lay beneath, hm~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#20Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Alisa

Truly, nothing felt quite as thrilling as finally getting to go on an adventure with Sofia once again... But at the same time... How on earth did she ever expect herself to get anything done when she had her wonderful wife in her arms? Truly, Alisa could mentally chide herself for her poor planning later, but right now, she wanted nothing more than to indulge in her company:

"Well, they need't worry... Slipping right back into that sweet embrace is the best reward a girl can hope for you~", she teased as she winked at her wonderful wife, admiring that perfect pout, unable to resist the urge to lean in and steal a sensual smooch, short but sweet, before sashaying back to wherever she'd left her bodysuit, to get to work on putting her armor back on, thankful the cloth pieces at least had now dried back up, "Come on, let's get dressed~"

And yet despite her self assumed elán, the whole time, Alisa kept her gaze on the sinfully sublime seducturess who slipped a ring on her finger, biting her lip more often than not even as she slipped her feet into her bodysuit and pulled it over her sinuous shape:

"Give me a hand here, will you my love~?", cooed the sculptress, once again turning around and baring the unzipped back of her bodysuit to her luscious lover, nibbling her bottom lip as she pulled her long dark hair in a bundle and guided it towards the front, letting Sofia admire those dewey droplets of perspiration that yet clung stubbornly to her pale, peachy skin, "Whatever would I do without you~..."

Yup, defenitely can't ever let the magic ruin the finer things in life now, can you?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Sofia

“Teeheeheehee, wow maybe this is the secret to the success of Pegasus, hm~?” Giggling as she began to make an effort to amend her own exposure in tandem with the woman nearby, Miss Serena couldn’t help but smirk and cock her head as Alisa offered a return to their previous circumstance as a reward for their effort, while the grinning girl certainly didn’t mind the idea of indulging such an incentive she couldn’t help but tease the temptress a little over the prospect.
“Our guild master certainly seems to know how to stimulate success~?” Flicking her hair out a little as she did so and then pulling her hands behind her head as she bound those brown locks up again into something a little tidier than the frenetic flecks that their frenzy had created, though she was loathed to leave their love next the lass certainly enjoyed the promise of a return to it at a later date, and especially so when it seemed to hold a certain note of appreciation as well.

“My my, seems like even the clothing agrees with me~” Nibbling her bottom lip a little when next her beautiful bride seemed to struggle with the fastenings on that oh so tight garment she liked to wear for battle, though she certainly appreciated the image of her beloved in the figure hugging ensemble she had to agree with the ‘opinion’ offered by the battle suit, and hummed for a second as she stepped in behind her wonderful wife in order to help her out with her struggle a moment or two later.
“Such a shame to hide this sublime, silky soft skin~” Licking her lips as she traced her fingertip across the flesh that was revealed by the partition and leaning close enough that each and every one of her hot breaths cascaded across that canvass as well, slowly the woman lifted both her green gaze to meet the beauty before her and her fingers to help the zipper as well, though not before using the opportunity to be a little cheeky of course as she laid her lips on the nape of the neck of her luscious lover, and suckled that smooth surface softly and seductively…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#22Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:20 am

Alisa

"You see, the secret it... Knowing what motivates each and every member~", she cooed, looking over her shoulder, shooting her seductive siren a smouldering stare as she the girl got to work on zipping her suit back up, giggling at her cheeky choice of words, all but biting her lip, "All for a good cause my love... After all, some sights are for your eyes only~..."

Still, for all her confidence, she couldn't help but let out a low, breathy gasp, shivering ever so slightly as the warmth of her breath brought goosebumps to her skin, until Alisa couldn't help but wonder if they'd actually manage to leave their love nest. In the end, she settled for her sensual little smooch that made her giggle, until she couldn't help but turn around and return the favour with a loving kiss, savouring that last moment of privacy before taking her hand and guiding her back outside:

"Would you look at that...", spoke the sculptress, beaming at the sunlit skies above, her hands sliding down to the flare of her hips as she took a long, deep breath, delighting in that earthy scent as it filled her nostrils, "Good things really do come to those who wait huh~? If we'd have rushed to the top of the mountain, we'd have defenitely missed this beautiful sight..."

Once again, Alisa all but forgot what lead them there, waiting for Sofia to put their house back in her pocket, before taking her hand in hers and striding off towards the edge of the moutain, pulling her lover along as she admired the all encompassing landscape of the moutain range around them, the vibrant colors blooming before their eyes~... And still no sight quite measured up to the beauty at her side. Every so often, Alisa found herself glancing towards her luscious lover, admiring the way her long auburn hair fluttered in the breeze.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | Bandito Huntress

“Ohhhhhh~? You offer the other members naughty treats like this, hm~?” Arching her brow as she took a rather liberal interpretation of the manner in which her wife intended to speak on the matter of motivation, Sofia grinned at her beloved black beauty and shook her head playfully, though in spite of her jokes she knew that there was only one person in the world who got this personal privilege from the woman these days.
“No wonder everyone wants to join the Pegusus, hm~?” Still happy to tease the temptress however as she wrapped her fingers around the dainty digits of her dark dish and followed her out of the palace, as they stepped outside the bubbly brunette paused to lock their palace up before moving closer to the minx before her, and found some amusement in the enjoyment that she showed toward the view around her.

“Wow, it really is something~” For some reason taken aback by the appreciation that Alisa showed to their scenery because she felt a little caught off guard by it, despite this the mischievous mermaid couldn’t help but tilt their discussion in a teasing direction, and as such was found paying a whole lot more attention to the black beauty beside her than the backdrop, and beamed as she did so.
“The kind of spectacle I, for one, would happily take in for the rest of my life~” Shaking her head as she took in what she considered the most amazing sight of the day and waiting to catch the eye of her gorgeous goddess with her own green gaze, Miss Serena couldn’t help but nibble her lip a little as the brightness around her made those emeralds really sparkle, though not half as much as the overflowing feeling she had for her brilliant bride, that was for sure…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#24Alisa 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Alisa

"Ufufu~... A lady never tells~", quipped Alisa, blushing ever so brightely at those words yet not for a second losing her composure, knowing fully well how both she and Sofia alike knew that answer fully well...

And nothing said as much like the tenderness of that grip in her hand, with the way she squeezes ever so softly around that marvellous mitt, fingers interlaced with hers, her thumb gliding back and forth over the back of her hand as they watched the lush landscape laid out before them... Yet as Alisa tucked a loose dark tress behind her ear, her eyes all too easily drifted back to the sublime siren at her side, guiding her a little closer:

"Took the words right out of my mouth, my love~", she giggled, raising a graceful hand over her mouth, her cheeks reddening at that breathtaking smoothness as it left Sofia's lips, until she couldn't help but tug gently on their joined hands and plant a long, loving smooch to that pillowy pout, pulling her wonderful wife close enough that her arm would sink ever so slightly between the pliant softness of her chest, holding her there long enough for a good, long taste, suckling that pillowy pout between hers until she finally peeled away and nodded at the path that laid before them, "Come on~... Lets see what kind of view we can get at the top of the mountain~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Sofia 

On Top Of The World [Conquest: Avvar Mountains] Empty Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 400 | Bandito Huntress

“Jeez, I’m gonna have to keep a closer eye on you when we get back, huh~?” Arching her brow and shaking her head at the wicked wit of her wife, Sofia narrowed her gaze playfully but knew that for all their joking her beloved black haired bride would never stray too far from her, but that didn’t stop her exploiting the moment for entertainment and perhaps a little affection as well.
“Not sure I like the idea of sharing my woman with anyone else~” Grinning as she verbally marked her territory and made sure to let the beauty before her know that she was far more possessive with her than she might ever want to let on, the loving lass lifted her hand and stroked the cheek of her perfect partner and purred softly as she let that green gaze hang on the eyes of her enchantress, making sure that she understood for all of her teasing that she wasn’t about to share her with anyone all that willingly and had never found the heart to share herself either, which she guessed was a trait that she had in common.

“Heeheehee, that’s not the only thing I’ll take from those pretty lips if you keep staring at me like that~” The wide open skies only seeming to illuminate those glistening, ruby-like gems all the more as they enjoyed the scenery and the twinkle that was revealed in the temptress only making the knees of Miss Serena weaker, she sighed and shook her head as she found herself once more falling into the throes of romance rather than the request which had brough them here, while in many ways there was no one better for her to be coupled up with when it came to workrate it seemed that this duo might prove quite the disaster without something to keep them on task, though luckily the dark dish had at least done something to provide them with that.
“Mmmmm, yes, the sooner we claim our prize, the sooner we get our reward, hm~?” Only able to peel herself away from this magnificent moment because of the fact that the day and Alisa herself had promised her something better to come if she set about her task with gusto, though it was with a heavy heart that the heroine set on to reach the pinnacle of this range she did so because of the ravishing reward that the raven had offered her, and smiled as she did so, threading her hand together with that of her wife as she marched on, higher and higher with every step…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum