Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:48 am

Masami

喜多正美

Uncertainty is what makes Masami's relationship with the demon soul an ironic connection, as neither Masami nor Lucifer is sure whether intertwining with each others' soul makes them different from one another. Sure, Lucifer's pride makes taken-over Masami act as if he was a completely different person, let alone having different memories and refers to themselves as if they weren't Masami but someone that protects the vessel, yet in the end, taken-over or not, they're still Masami, aren't they? Thus, when Masami defended himself from the boy's assumption, he felt guilty immediately afterwards. It was a good thing that the boy didn't say anything else and cried instead, "What do I do?" he asked himself, and the servant didn't move an inch from their spot when Masami looked at them in the eye. This would've been avoided if that servant wasn't so... empty, knowing about his own submissiveness, Masami found disappointment upon the boy's provided assistant. Only in it for the money, huh?

"It will be given back to you," Masami smiled at him, and at this point he'd crown himself with the title of "the delusional," if only he had not visited Kardia Cathedral at least once, "after all, that's what faith is for, right?" Who is Masami to talk about religion and faith? A glint of persecution struck Masami's subconscious—perhaps the "fragment of Lucifer" found Masami's statement pathetic. However, whether or not that was the case, they've got nothing to use in order to change it, in the end. At least, the boy seemed to agree, even if he continued to cry even after embracing Masami's abdomen. "Let's talk once we're back in the cathedral," said Masami when he directed to the servant, whom has been awfully quiet 'til this point. He should keep an eye out for any other potential accomplices, starting now.

307/2500

「お前らに完璧で間違った踊り方を教えてやるから。」

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:03 am

Masami

喜多正美

Pocket Dimension Magic had come in handy—now, Masami wouldn't need to wonder how this servant keeps appearing out of nowhere, and then disappearing in the blink of an eye. When the car seats massaged Masami's tired back with the slight vibrations as they rode on the way back to Magnolia City, and there was only silence when they did so. Although the boy tried to break the ice an awful lot of times, he kept getting rejected, and the end result would often go farther than the ones he wanted. This scenario didn't make Masami feel any sort of guilt at all, finding the silence a part of relaxation, and a time to think about questions he may ask the servant once they arrive at their destination. Subconsciously, the demon soul that resides within Masami was not feeling well at all.

As if it was a mirage, the ruins disappeared completely, as if it did not exist in the first place. Of course, knowing that the boy will no longer be capable of using any other magic, not unless they pass through some sort of painful process, Masami's heart would still feel heavy. Let's just wait until we finally arrive, it was only now that Masami realized how far the mirage ruins was from Magnolia City, even if it looked nearby. That would mean that Magnolia is a rather big city, then what about Crocus? Crocus... do I go back to Crocus City? or was that a sign? To know more about demon souls and vessels—if Masami was willing, and that he had asked, then surely he'll receive. But first, he must know about the servant, and the chances of this boy ever retrieving a rather normal magic, if possible. If not, then it will be Masami's burden that will force it upon him.

613/2500

#3Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:32 am

Masami

喜多正美

As if feeling weary yet excited about the next act of a play, Masami feels a small suspense when the car slows down to reach its' destination. And, just like how the vehicle appeared via magic, had also disappeared to wear it belong, immediately after all of the passengers have left the space inside it. The boy had ran to the sisters that greet them when familiar faces have arrived, leaving only Masami and the servant behind. "Alright, let's talk. Which demon soul takes you as vessel?" It seems as if the big picture hadn't become an overwhelming size today, when it usually does. Masami was grateful for that.

Despite Masami's confidence with the demanding question he gave, he had become disappointed when the servant shook their head and then gave an utterly different answer. "I do not use Take-Over Magic," they said in a monotonous voice, as if they were not used to speaking, "however, my lord was. I am indebted to them, but they are forever gone now." It was obvious that the "lord" they mentioned was the boy that was once the vessel of a certain fragment of a demon, so Masami wasn't surprised, nor was he interested in how the servant became indebted to them. Except, his mouth uttered unpredictability, and spoke without Masami's control. "Lucillus... who was he? An acquaintance of the entity you respect, so I must assume that you must know about him as well." Masami wasn't as straightforward as this without being taken-over by Lucifer—he needed the confidence and the pride of the demon soul fragment, yet he felt as if he was a completely different person when he received those memories, and felt as if they were his own. Even if that was the case, Masami understood that those lost memories did not belong to him. And, if they never existed in the first place, it would bring forth a bad ending, as Masami would have wasted more time than he would usually have. Thus, he hoped that the latter assumption was incorrect.

956/2500

#4Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am

Masami

喜多正美

"I don't know," Masami frowned at the servant's answer, and started to find their positions quite uncomfortable, "personally, I do not. However, I have an idea on who the entity is, but it is a very vague idea. If you are willing to hear it out, then—"

"I am willing, so please speak; now." The demand of the performer—the vessel of Lucifer—had started to grow prideful on his own. Giving orders as if he was taken over by the demon soul, and acting as if he was domineering; the Masami that did not voice out his opinions, nor wanted others to abide by his will, had disappeared at this one moment. He felt fierce, yet he was sincere—he would not admit the tension he has been feeling ever since he entered the vehicle that was powered by magic. He felt as if he was able to destroy this servant into pieces if they have not satisfied Masami with their answers.

Seeing how Masami would not hesitate at all, the servant decided to do their best to submit. "Very well," they said in preparation of an essay-like tale, "Lucifer was a Seraphim thrown down from the Heavens due to pride. The soul inside you is not Lucifer himself, but only a fragment of him." There, Masami assumed that the Lucifer within him—the entity named "Lucillus"—was correct when he said that he and the aftermath called "Satan" are different beings. It made sense to Masami, so he listened carefully. "Fragments of souls often have different names to create their own identity—Lucillus is one of them. What he had done, the memories you received, I do not know of. However, I do hope that this helped," when Masami watched the servant gaze away, he felt as if the servant wanted to say more things about the topic, but had forced themselves to keep their mouths shut, "my research about the magic is still... unfinished."

1283/2500

#5Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:52 am

Masami

喜多正美

The tension subsided, and then Masami felt no more need to take the conversation too seriously. "So... you're a sorcerer, and a researcher..." he hummed the last part, expressing his relaxed state, "we'll get along well, I believe." There, Masami would smile, wanting to make the servant feel as relaxed as he was, now that the servant spoke with complete honesty. He watched the servant blink twice, and then in an abrupt manner, give a surprised expression. "Oh... oh? Huh?! Oh my, what did I... what did I speak of?"

With a rather joyous and childish expression, Masami waved his hands in front of him, "Don't worry, you didn't say anything!" obviously, he was the entertained audience here. Hehe, this Rune Knight spell came in handy. I'm glad I was willing enough to listen, ah, the spell that forces the truth out of the lips of the target. Masami never knew this spell would come in handy, nor did he know that he had a manipulative side and... should he feel guilty about it? There was this tension at first because he didn't know whether the spell would work or not—he wasn't the boy that was good at complex things such as magic; in fact, he wasn't as good at it compared to how he was now. All it took was practice and perseverance... and a drive, a curse, to keep on going.

Quickly analyzing the servant's puzzled expression, Masami decided to skip the awkward parts and enter the cathedral. "Darn, I'm hungry," he said as he turned his back and left the servant behind, and then proceeded with entering the cathedral to make use of its' resources and facilities. A fragment of a Seraphim... then, the demon soul that holds me captive, truly was a piece of me ever since the start.

1587/2500

#6Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:03 am

Masami

喜多正美

Having connections established in Kardia Cathedral a few months ago, Masami greets the sisters and the brethren before entering the cathedral, and then asking permission to use its' facilities. One of those facilities was a well-maintained library—a person used to reading (albeit only Joyan) scrolls and books like Masami, he forgets about the struggles of reading the Fiorian language and proceeded with taking every book related to Seraphim and Daemons unto the table for him to study, even if it would be an extremely long process due to Masami's incapability to read Fiorian in a quick pace. Trying not to sigh, Masami first opens the book with pictures—a very big brain moment—and then started reading the minimal Fiorian statements along with the inscribed paintings.

There was a moment where one of the sisters would approach Masami, and then mock him for reading a children's book. How could a book as large as two arms in height and width, be a children's book?! No wonder the colors were very bright and saturated, as much as they were in pastel and soothing to the eyes of... childish men. With pity, the sister casted a spell upon Masami, a spell that allowed him to read Fiorian language with ease, as if they were Joyan scribbles rather than a set of letters Masami was not so familiar of. He thanked the sister for her sustained efforts, such as the will of a child filled with respect, and decided to read something that is not a children's book. Taking a book that was the complete opposite, a book that resembled the Bible, Masami has the choice to narrate the whole book of Genesis but chose not to. Better not—he better not become like "those" types of people he had heard of. He instead narrated them on his own, quietly and privately.

1897/2500

#7Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:13 am

Masami

喜多正美

It was inevitable; a few minutes into the book, Masami had lost interest and closed it shut. Anything that was not Joyan in nature did not interest Masami, and may even potentially forever uninterest him. This makes me feel extremely hopeless, at the same time, whatever Masami was reading, it had nothing to do with the theater and any context of it won't be any use to performing at all, especially when it comes to traditional performances such as Joyan dancing and arts, but I don't want to waste the spell that sister gave me. So, Masami sat on one of the stools and tried to relax his head onto the tabletop, mocking himself for being undetermined and unmotivated to do anything, let alone learning about the companion that resides within him. Nothing in here is interesting at all... should I just go and visit Farmer Jim? he remembered the man that was obsessed with cabbages—Masami remembers that man's exact spot in Marigold City, the city where Masami's old guild resided before it burnt down. Trying not to remember the visions Masami received when his ex-guildmaster described its' destruction in such vivid details, Masami sighed and instead focused unto the afternoon sunlight, which seeped through the windows of the cathedral's library. I would have been drinking tea at this time of the day, Masami wasn't aware of how homesick he was. If he asked the kami to bring back such a nostalgic feeling—the feeling of when he was new to Fiore and was still learning about the world—would he receive it, in this instant? When he tried to perform a prayer, a big part of him felt afraid... perhaps, he was afraid of being unheard and unseen, and that everything will fall apart once that "feeling" is brought back. A few more moments, a few more minutes.

2207/2500

#8Masami 

Shopping Crisis V [NQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:21 am

Masami

喜多正美

Masami had only realized how beautiful the feeling of praising a deity only when he was done performing on the spot; the dance of prayers—even if it was culturally different, and there was no music to support his requests, will this reach the kami? Is that what the absolute deity is called in this world? Soon, he'll be in Crocus City, and he hadn't forced himself so much as to become motivated—it was as if suddenly, that became his goal, and his new beginning. Perhaps, I won't be able to learn about you from these books, thought Masami, referring to two things: the fragmented soul that resided within him, and the deity he believed in—the one that, for some reason, felt as if it belonged to him. He was proud that despite not being able to perform a dance for a long time now, and that the dance of prayers was composed of complex patterns, he was able to perform smoothly, even if he was not on stage.

I should actually drink tea now, looking at the books he opened up, Masami decided to take his time in placing them back on their own respective shelves. It was better to keep a facility clean and organized after using it, especially if it wasn't his own—or would he have done better if it was his own? Drinking tea with the sisters—and then going to Crocus City immediately afterwards, hoping that it won't take too long. Another church resided in Crocus and it was a conviction that struck Masami to visit—not only because he might know more about the soul that resided within him, not only because he was a Rune Knight, but that recent performance had formed a promise between him and an inevitable entity.

2507/2500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum