Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent Thievery [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Harpa 

Innocent Thievery [Solo] Empty Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:11 pm

Harpa

WC : 530/900 (10% reduction - Guild Lvl 1) Outfit

Making their way once again to the brothel that well, Étaoin could practically call their second home, considering how much time they actually spent helping Madame Suzumi out with all the mishaps and idiots that try to oppose the lady and her girls. It seems once again, that this time round it was about theft. Arriving at the brothel, Étaoin stepped inside and waved a short wave at the receptionist as she smiled and greeted the young mage with a short bow.

“Hello again Rynn-chan.”

“Hello Sumi-san~ is Suzumi-sama here?”

“In her quarters as usual, Rynn-chan.”

With a brief nod, Étaoin made their way towards the well known office, greeting each worker that they passed on the way, with a chirpy hello, as they once again fawned over Éta, complimenting them on their skin and their outfit. Reminding them that if they ever needed a place to stay that the brothel always had spare rooms, as a dose of hospitality for the help that Étaoin provided them when it came to the requests they would complete for Madame Suzumi. Once they reached the room, Étaoin gave a soft knock on the door, and announced who they were before being allowed to enter, Madame Suzumi sat at her low table, tea on the surface and the report at the ready for Étaoin to read on what the issue was that required their assistance once more.

“Madame.”

“Rynn-chan. Please take a seat, my dear.”

“With pleasure.”

Smiling softly, taking the tea offered with a small nod of thanks, Étaoin sat patiently waiting for Madame Suzumi to jump right onto the job that she had for them today. Taking a quiet sip of the jasmine tea, before setting the cup down, and resting their hands on their lap, Étaoin’s purple gaze locked with the stern gaze of Madame Suzumi’s as she dived right into her explanation.

“I have requested you once again my dear, as someone has been stealing from the brothel’s profits once more.” A tired sigh left the lady and Étaoin frowned irritated at the words. “I give you permission to search the rooms, though I doubt any of the girls would jeopardize the brothel, as it is practically home for them.”

“I agree, it would be strange if any of them were to do this, but check I shall.”

“When done, come see me and I will once again give you your reward.”

“Mhm. As said before, I’m here to help Suzumi-sama.”

Madame Suzumi nodded with a soft smile, her tiredness of this never ending attack on her girls and brothel, showing across her face. It was something that Étaoin never wanted to see on this strict but kind lady, and just ignited a fire within Éta to help the brothel out even more. They were kind people just trying to make a living, that was all, they didn’t deserve all this confrontation.

“Oh, Rynn-chan.”

“Yes Suzumi-sama.”

“You look very handsome today.”

Étaoin smiled widely, bowing to the lady with a small flush over their cheeks. Thanking the women, they left the room to begin their search for the missing money, or where the missing money could have gotten too.

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Last edited by Étaoin on Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Innocent Thievery [Solo] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23
#2Harpa 

Innocent Thievery [Solo] Empty Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Harpa

WC : 1115/900 (10% reduction - Guild Lvl 1) Outfit

Étaoin sighed as they finished their search in the final room that the girls lived in, and found nothing but previous statements of paid in money that the girls would receive for the company that they would give these men and maybe even women who come to visit the brothel. Making their way back to speak to Madame Suzumi, Éta would explain what they had found to the women of the establishment, before going to find another lead of some kind within the brothel’s grounds. As they roamed the halls, Étaoin paused hearing a clatter of noise coming from the room that they were positive Yuki had said was the management room, as it was where Sumi and Maki always went due to being part of the team that dealt with the income of the brothel along with Madame Suzumi. Changing their direction, the young mage soon headed towards the room, and opened the door on the count of three, just to spot the blonde haired child, scattering towards the window to make his grand escape, with none other than some of the brothel’s profits.

“Oya! Don't you dare move another muscle kid!”

Frowning Étaoin quickly made their move, before the kid could get away, snatching the collar of his shirt and gently tugging him away from the window, and dragging him towards Madame Suzumi’s office. On one end, Étaoin could tell just by looking at the state of the kid, that he was stealing for a good reason, but on the other, Étaoin had to hand him over, as they were getting paid to find the thief which sadly to say was in fact this kid.

“Suzumi-san, I have found your thief.” Stepping into the room and closing the door behind them, Étaoin dumped the kid on the floor, as he sniffled and glanced between the two older people. “Come now, fess up kiddo, why are ya stealing from the lovely ladies?”

“I-I don’t have any home, and I was starving. The people wont let me eat without money.”

Nodding to his words, Étaoin knelt in front of the kid and smiled softly. Patting the blonde tufts of hair, the young mage turned towards Madame Suzumi, with a thoughtful expression, before an idea popped into their heads. Coincidentally the older women seemed to be thinking the same thing as what Étaoin was, as the lady spoke up, whilst putting together Étaoin’s reward for completing their job.

“I will take care of the rest Rynn-chan. Thank you for your help, I’ll make sure this boy doesn't go around stealing anymore that what he already has, and instead he will be working at the brothel, but as a cleaner, we will give him one of the spare rooms in the back of the brothel, and until he is old enough to find a better job, im sure the girls will be more than willing to have another one to fuss over, like they do with yourself.”

“Of course, Suzumi-san. I shall also come check up on him once in a while…” Taking the envelope, Étaoin helped the kid up, before bowing towards the lady. “Dare I say, I see a bit of my younger self in the kid. What can I say? I am fond of strays.”

With that Étaoin took their leave, heading out of the brothel, saying their farewells to the girls and pondered on what they would spend their reward on this time, or whether they should save if for another rainy day.

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Innocent Thievery [Solo] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum