Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas) Empty Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:40 am

Kon

Hello,

Are you keen on working behind the scenes as a staff member? Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Jolyne Atreides 

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas) Empty Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:05 am

Jolyne Atreides

Activity: More than you old man

Discord: I feel insulted by this question and refuse to answer

Reason: I'm bored while I wait on my stuff.

Skills: Detailed this before, I ain't jumping through monkey hoops on this three ring binder or a circus for this monday to friday train. Listen here fat, listen slim, we all got our own special powers and roles to play in this dicegame Jonny so you either put up or you get shutting up. Back in my day ye couldn't shut up because there was this man called the peanut butter diddler, soon as you shut up he'd seal your mouth closed with peanut butter just didle it right between your lips while you weren't paying attention. Why Krampus chase the peanut butter diddler away we would cry. And we liked it, we loved it, we wanted more of it.

In all honesty, I can probably produce words faster than most, more consistently and can read at the expected pace meaning most missions will take me all of five mins to actually review.

Experience: Nah totally didn't make and run a site for Amatsu Qilin as we tore down Ingoo, nosireeebobjimjamflimflam.

Timezone: Central (US)

#3Yugo 

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas) Empty Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:06 am

Yugo

Activity: pretty active.

Discord: Yugo

Reason: I want to join so that I can help keep the Site running and operating smoothly. I am usually very active on the discord and would love to use this chance to learn as much as I can.

Skills: Good at following orders and getting things done as need be. 

Decently skilled in core rules, but still learning. 

Experience: None besides forums ive attempted to create.

Timezone: Eastern US.

#4Mikajia 

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas) Empty Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:27 am

Mikajia

Activity: For now, I'm very active. However, I'm currently looking for a job. Once I have one, you can still expect to see me on here at least 2-4 hours almost every day.

Discord: Mikajia

Reason: I'm not looking to be a high ranking member of staff. I just see that you guys could use some help with making sure things run smoothly, and I would be happy to assist.

Skills: I'm looking to help with checking and approving quests and other simple things like that. I'll let you all worry about the bigger things, like updates and whatnot. My role would simply be to insure we don't have to worry too much about a bottleneck in quests and whatnot.

Experience: None, staff-wise. But plenty as a member of many rp sites.

Timezone: U.S. Central.

Staff Applications: December (Merry Christmas) Maxresdefault

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum