Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

004. litter boxes are a thing? woooot [SQ: SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Maneki 

004. litter boxes are a thing? woooot [SQ: SOLO] Empty Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:26 am

Maneki
Slowly, Maneki slid the completed quest contract to the counter for the receptionist mage to check. "Back so quickly?" they took the paper and gave Maneki a pat in the head; the paper was then slid into what looked like a cash-register. Magic circle engineered out of the paper, stamping it to show its' completion, and then Maneki finally Jewels in return. "Thank... you..." he groaned in a tiresome behavior, not even having enough energy to slide the Jewels into his pocket so he just held the cash in the air. When he turned his back to look for the bedroom, he was asked: "So, have you found an apartment yet?"

Obviously, the answer was a "no". Maneki turned his head towards the receptionist mage and raised a brow, not having an idea on what she meant. The predictability of the Nekomata made the receptionist mage giggle, "I know a nice place you can stay in. It's cheap, too," she said. Can't I just live here? well, looks like that wasn't the case. He was the Joyan lucky cat that brings good wealth to the whole building! How come they didn't want Maneki to stay?! Despite that, Maneki kept his mouth shut, and then let them drag him to an unknown place... again.

The apartment wasn't so far from the Fairy Tail guild, surprisingly. Maneki was able to breathe, now that his odd conception that all Fiorian establishments look good on the outside but dark, gloomy and dusty on the inside, is gone, Maneki was able to take a deep breath and get on the job. "You talk to that lady over there, I'll be able to pay for your first month," the receptionist mage said before leaving Maneki all alone, because he had to "learn things by himself" and for sure, it won't work as exactly as he thought it would.

Granny Telissa looked at Maneki oddly. "Hello? Hello, hello," Maneki opened his palms and waved. He watched as the old woman look at the cat from head to toe, her forehead wrinkles folding. The confused Maneki was yet to know about the work he was going to do for the whole session. "Um...?" the small granny lifter her broom and wacked Maneki in the head. "I hate cats!" she said, hitting him one after another, "You're the one who has been feeding those lousy creatures since yesterday, weren't you?!" Turns out, she was correct. In fact, it was indeed Maneki that has been feeding them.

Proudly and boldly, Maneki stood straight and a hand covered his chest. "Of course, who else could it be but me, the gr—?" WACK! "You want to live here? Then work your butt up!" grumpy old woman doesn't know how inexperienced the worker she's hiring until now; she pulled the stray cat by the ear and forged the broom in one of his hands. To the other hand, the granny swiped in a small broom, specifically the one used to clean cat poop. "Start with yourself."

503/500

招き

#BB8399 (Fiorian) | #413A5B (Joyan) | #A09FB6 (Sinese)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum